Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

After seeing how the food is handled in that fucking food trough I will never set foot in any Golden Corral ever again.
View Quote

I just took the kids to an Asian buffet the other day.  I think of it as getting a good strong dose of antibodies.  Enough trips there or to a Golden Corral and you can be invincible.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Bon appetit Chasboob!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nice to know the gifts/tithing goes to good charitable causes and not enriching someones lifestyle... oh, wait....  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?
lol, I shit you not.  

This was in a more ummm diverse neighborhood.

It a a a Reverend for a church, his Lic. plate said REV XXX. Rev was dressed like a boss.  

Nice to know the gifts/tithing goes to good charitable causes and not enriching someones lifestyle... oh, wait....  

Gotta spend money on necessities, ya know.  Necessities like Bentleys, Rolexes, Armani suits, Gulfstreams...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
is that a severed penis on the plate?
View Quote

They do sex change operations in the back room
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#5]
When ever I get constipated I go eat a meal at the Golden Trough, problem solved.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Golden corral is one of the last good places to eat in America. Most restaurants give you a little appetizer sized thing that leaves a meat eating person still hungry, but at golden corall you can eat as much as it takes to get satisfied. And you can go there in comfortable clothes without getting dressed up.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3s3snwP1p1rvhcoto1_400.jpg

Did you notice his join date? Of course he is.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Golden Corral in Casper made the record books for having the largest know Norovirus outbreak (from a single source) in US history. Over 300 people got sick from eating there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our Golden Corral is actually pretty good, but it's new. Buffet restaurants tend to go down hill over time as they try to cut costs, increase profits, etc. We'll see what it's like in a year.

The Golden Corral in Casper made the record books for having the largest know Norovirus outbreak (from a single source) in US history. Over 300 people got sick from eating there.

Now...if they'd only start serving sushi.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Ryan's poop thread
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ballin on a budget
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?

ballin on a budget

Just cause you have money doesn't mean you can buy class.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Golden corral is one of the last good places to eat in America. Most restaurants give you a little appetizer sized thing that leaves a meat eating person still hungry, but at golden corall you can eat as much as it takes to get satisfied. And you can go there in comfortable clothes without getting dressed up.
View Quote

/
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stop.just stop now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#13]
nothing better than hanging my balls in the warm chocolate fountain.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Our Golden Corral is actually pretty good, but it's new. Buffet restaurants tend to go down hill over time as they try to cut costs, increase profits, etc. We'll see what it's like in a year.
View Quote

They do seem to vary a bit.  
Never been to one that was really bad, most of the GC's I've been to were "okay", a couple were pretty good.
It reminds me of AF mess hall food for the most part, and I suspect it comes from the same suppliers.

Not sure what people are expecting going into one though, you're basically dealing with the acme of mediocrity as far as dining.
It's never going to be five star, it's an affordable feed trough with decent variety.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, who were you mean to?

mean while at the Golden Coral
View Quote

Exactly how I read it too. Is OP mean everywhere he goes, or just while at the Golden Corral?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:38:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good food is good food.
View Quote

Agreed, but what does that have to do with this thread?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every obese person I know thinks the same way. I think... Why would I pay $10 for a plate of food? They want to eat enough to be "satisfied".

Two things prove obesity is not a disease... watching people eat at GC, and seeing the amount of shit one man can cram into TWO shopping carts at WalMart.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?
lol, I shit you not.  

It a a a Reverend for a church, his Lic. plate said REV XXX. Rev was dressed like a boss.

The car most likely belongs to the church (tax free) and the rev. has no assets and is on food stamps.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fatties gonna fat, I guess....    
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Golden Corral is absolute garbage.
Americans feed at troughs.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol @ the 3 French fries and 5 shrimp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s893.photobucket.com/user/chas8008/media/IMG_3734_zpsilpqpmqv.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/chas8008/IMG_3734_zpsilpqpmqv.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s893.photobucket.com/user/chas8008/media/IMG_3735_zpscvqtdpla.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/chas8008/IMG_3735_zpscvqtdpla.jpg</a>

Lol @ the 3 French fries and 5 shrimp.

And mac and cheese.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Say what you want about Golden Corral but their Sunday buffets are to die for!!!  Literally...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Good food is good food.
View Quote

You wanna know how I know you've never had good food in your life?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#24]
GC sucks. There is one in Florida that left fresh pork outside in the heat by the dumpster
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#25]
What, no gun on the table?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's Bentley?
lol, I shit you not.  

Shit you not - wife and I were driving through downtown Norfolk VA on a Saturday a few years ago and passed one of the large black churches (Projects were literally across the street).  There's a Maybach parked out front.  My first thought was that there must be a wedding...and then I saw the revrund getting out of the car.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You kidding.....right ? That food is TRASH! You texans live in a bubble....they told that place is good when I moved here,

went in ....went to the line and was like, I want my money back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good food is good food.

You kidding.....right ? That food is TRASH! You texans live in a bubble....they told that place is good when I moved here,

went in ....went to the line and was like, I want my money back.

lol, they were trollin'
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Shit you not - wife and I were driving through downtown Norfolk VA on a Saturday a few years ago and passed one of the large black churches (Projects were literally across the street).  There's a Maybach parked out front.  My first thought was that there must be a wedding...and then I saw the revrund getting out of the car.  
View Quote

The reverend at the church across the street from the projects in my precinct had 4 brand new Benzs parked in a fenced enclosure on their lot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Good food is good food.
View Quote

Your kidding right?  Nastiest food in town where I live.  I don't do buffets because of this place.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Dated a lady who was in sales for GFS. GC was the absolute worst, lots of unsanitary things going on behind those walls.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?
View Quote

Some dude.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#33]
If I recall correctly, the story about "the move" originated there.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, it's a fat slob feeding station.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
lol, I shit you not.  

It was a Reverend for a church, his Lic. plate said REV XXX. Rev was dressed like a boss.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?
lol, I shit you not.  

It was a Reverend for a church, his Lic. plate said REV XXX. Rev was dressed like a boss.

Religion pays well.

That's why it exists.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I know several older people that are very wealthy, yet they go to Old Country Buffet on a regular basis.
They could easily afford to eat anyplace they wanted to, for every meal, for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I say yeah......but im starving right now
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If I recall correctly, the story about "the move" originated there.
View Quote

Ryan's Steakhouse
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#39]
I have a friend that goes to buffet places to eat sushi. No fuckin way I'm that stupid.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's Bentley?
lol, I shit you not.  

Reminds me of the mega church rev. Dollar in Atlanta who was trying to convince his congregation that he needed a G5 to spread the word
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#41]
At a Golden Corral in the parking lot of a, swear to God, Walmart in Rapid City, SD. Bitch in the background was so strung out she couldn't see straight. She had nothing to do with the bike.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
At a Golden Corral in the parking lot of a, swear to God, Walmart in Rapid City, SD. Bitch in the background was so strung out she couldn't see straight. She had nothing to do with the bike.
<a href="http://s911.photobucket.com/user/colorsplash-10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac311/colorsplash-10/Mobile%20Uploads/1007141820_zpsvatlntqb.jpg</a>
View Quote

Lol at the bike.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Burp
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:33:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
And has nothing to do with golden coral.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good food is good food.

And has nothing to do with golden coral.

No kidding.

Golden Coral makes a cheap TV dinner look like exquisite gourmet food.

Golden Corals motto should be "Where shameless fatasses come to graze".
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
All brown toned stuff, not one vegetable on the plate.  Fail.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Mt Dew for breakfast tells me everything I need to know about OP.
View Quote

he likes OJ with breakfast?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Mmmmm...chocolate syphilis wonderfall.

I wonder how many scabs and boogers are floating in those things. I think I just barfed a little bit typing that
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top