BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And the white man who did didn't do it because a 150 year old flag whispered to him in his dreams.

Changing history won't change attitudes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent idea!

That's exactly what was needed to fix the last of the problems in the black community,

One need not have jack and squat to do with the other. It wasn't a black man that shot up that church.

And the white man who did didn't do it because a 150 year old flag whispered to him in his dreams.

Changing history won't change attitudes.

Changing history? No.

But it rubbed a raw wound that hasn't healed in part to the constant presence of historical denial.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
lol, hes getting torn up on twitter

https://twitter.com/bubbawatson/status/616747766010634240
View Quote

Looks like he is going to find out first hand that popular and common opinion in the real world on these issues isnt what the media portrays it to be.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Looks like he is going to find out first hand that popular and common opinion in the real world on these issues isnt what the media portrays it to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All hail the mob!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All hail the mob!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All hail the mob!

You still think this latest blitz the left is on is just about some stupid flag?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:53:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You still think this latest blitz the left is on is just about some stupid flag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All hail the mob!

Is it even possible for you to look at an issue for what it is without framing it as "us" versus "them" or "liberal" versus "conservative?" Can a question actually be addressed on its own merits, and not be dragged into the endless morass of identity politics?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:55:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is it even possible for you to look at an issue for what it is without framing it as "us" versus :them" or "liberal" versus "conservative?" Can a question actually be addressed on its own merits, and not be dragged into the endless morass of identity politics?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All hail the mob!

Is it even possible for you to look at an issue for what it is without framing it as "us" versus :them" or "liberal" versus "conservative?" Can a question actually be addressed on its own merits, and not be dragged into the endless morass of identity politics?

If you are unable to see the bigger picture, then I am not going to even waste my time.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you are unable to see the bigger picture, then I am not going to even waste my time.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The bigger picture where the advancement of conservative ideals is trampled because people choose stupid, counterproductive battles to fight which betray the realities of all too many of their actual mindsets?

No, I see that quite clearly.

We already see the successful marketing of Democratic candidates by the casual association of Republicans with populist Confederate revisionism, evolution denialism, and homophobia. There's barely room in the public discourse to talk principles of federalism and individual liberty, those words have been too long abused by idiots advancing their own agendas.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sell the damned car Bubba and don't destroy an iconic piece of history, you stupid fuck.
View Quote

This

Dumb mother fucker. If for no other reason, you're destroying the collector value of the car.

Go fuck yourself with a driver / 9 iron bubba.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought he was gay using a pink driver
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:56:52 AM EDT
[#10]
What a jerk, if you don't want to be associated with it just sell it.
I just don't understand why some people keep destroying everything about this show.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bubba just found himself at the top of my shit list.  If he does this I hope that his game suffers a Tiger Woods style implosion.  

If you don't want to be associated with the flag then sell the car, don't bastardize it you stupid pussy.
View Quote

I would be pleased if he never made another cut.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I liked Bubba too. Oh well.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The bigger picture where the advancement of conservative ideals is trampled because people choose stupid, counterproductive battles to fight which betray the realities of all too many of their actual mindsets?

We already see the successful marketing of Democratic candidates by the casual association of Republicans with populist Confederate revisionism, evolution denialism, and homophobia. There's barely room in the public discourse to talk principles of federalism and individual liberty, those words have been too long abused by idiots advancing their own agendas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, you're right.  We should get rid of all the flags from the confederacy.  Then we can even take it a step further and destroy all the monuments associated with the confederacy and confederate soldiers.  Hell, we can even dig up the confederate soldiers.

But then what?  What happens when that boogie man is gone?  Do you think those that are leading this charge look at that stuff as anything more than the low hanging fruit of the tree of change that they want?

Some have let slip that their desires go far beyond anything to do with the confederacy, that it is "white," heteropatriarchal, or whatever the fuck the word of the month is, culture, up to and including firearm ownership, that needs to be purged. It is just more efficient to start with things that are easily demonized and work their way up.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Attention whore. Nothing more than that.

Look at me! See how good of a person I am!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#16]
I went to Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo, SD last year where they claim to have the last, surviving General Lee car. There's obviously a difference of opinion about that but it looked pretty cool. Wonder if they still have it, I don't see it advertised on their site anymore. Here's a video from 2010
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I went to Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo, SD last year where they claim to have the last, surviving General Lee car. There's obviously a difference of opinion about that but it looked pretty cool. Wonder if they still have it, I don't see it advertised on their site anymore. Here's a video from 2010 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHbC2duI14
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ok, you're right.  We should get rid of all the flags from the confederacy.  Then we can even take it a step further and destroy all the monuments associated with the confederacy and confederate soldiers.  Hell, we can even dig up the confederate soldiers.

But then what?  What happens when that boogie man is gone?  Do you think those that are leading this charge look at that stuff as anything more than the low hanging fruit of the tree of change that they want?

Some have let slip that their desires go far beyond anything to do with the confederacy, that it is "white," heteropatriarchal, or whatever the fuck the word of the month is, culture, up to and including firearm ownership, that needs to be purged. It is just more efficient to start with things that are easily demonized and work their way up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it fascinating that the only way people seem to be able to argue against me, is to create a straw man and argue against that, instead.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#19]
He should paint it pink on top, khaki on bottom, and put some man-tits on front of it to make it a "golf car."
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/rtFX3JBYsIg

It's just a gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get this. Arfcom is all about individual freedoms

His house

His land

His money

His boat

His TV  

Etc.........  His rules

But now some guy wants to fuck up his property/investment and we're getting all butthurt about it? Now we're questioning his sexuality out of childish angst?

Sheesh.

His shit, his rules. It would look better in black anyways.

Really?

Alright, no more criticism of others, ever, for any reason.  In fact, no more discussion on any topic.

Myob, the GD way, brah.

It's just a car.

http://youtu.be/rtFX3JBYsIg

It's just a gun.

Wonder how many polar bears they killed from all the fuel they expended to melt those guns. I would like to make a video like that, where I melt down Hipoints and make 1911's
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#21]
What a pussy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Normally I wouldn't give two shits if he painted over it. It is his car after all. However, he's going through the effort to ensure everyone knows what a great dude he is for doing this in a pretty public manner. My problem isn't that people are coming to this wonderful realization about the Confederate aFlag. It's that they're so knee-jerky about it. What, did ol fuckhead the golfer suddenly realize that there's a bug fucking flag on his car? Did people suddenly realize this thing is common across the American South? Have they been fighting this glorious crusade against racism and small mindedness for ages?
Fuck no! They just realized it was a thing they can get offended about. They also realized that they can get some temporary cool points for saying they are offended.

I'm not a Confederate Flag guy. Personally I feel that continuing to argue about a war that ended 150 years ago is kinda dumb, but goddamn! people got me teetering on buying one just to offend them and their gentle souls more.
View Quote

You nailed it !!!!'
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
His tweet begins "I believe all mean are created equal..."

His plan is to paint the flag of the country founded on the premise that all mean are created equal...as long as you're a white man. The flag that flew over slave owners. The flag that wiped out the American Indian.

Musta been a history major.
View Quote

It's funny he should say that.   One of the most hated players on tour.  Class A jerk.

YouTube his meltdowns.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Stupid prick.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey Bubba, it's not about the flag. It's about hatred of the conservative South.
I hope your boyfriend cunt punches you.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Let him.

But once the flag is gone, it's no longer the General Lee.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Pussy
View Quote

Ditto 10X!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Is this dummy going to burn his green jacket he got for winning the Masters at Augusta National?  They have an undeniable history of not allowing blacks to join.  Come on Bubba, go past full retard and in to light speed retard mode.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#29]
What an idiot. Don't give into this PC bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Pussy
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#31]
I expected more from someone named Bubba..
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#32]
How about you sell the car to someone who isn't a little bitch.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#33]
He's owned the cars for years, but now he's going to repaint it.

Attention whoring.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#34]
He needs to change his name also, he is no longer worthy of the name Bubba.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#35]
F***ER....  wonder what the crowd will call him now at his next pga event.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Fake Bubba.

Fuck, beat by less than 5 minutes.  I hope you're happy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#37]
What a fag.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#38]
What a pussy-ass fag thing to do
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, I'm gonna go out and buy me a C&R matching MG42 all original with waffenamps (little stamps with eagles and swastikas) for 45K, then grind all the offensive markings off it, scrub it's history just to prove how fucking sensitive I am. It will then be worth maybe 15K as shooter, but I'll feel better. Everyone will repect me more for my emotional destruction of history.

Excuse me while I go grind the mass murdering Communist era markings off my Mosins.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#40]
First few posts nails it.  dumbass pussy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#41]
110,000 to 0
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I used to like him as a golfer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do you even sponsors or endorsements yo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Do you even sponsors or endorsements yo?

Came here to post this.  Bubba is kind of an embodiment of Kevin Costner in Tin Cup.  He's looks like a redneck and he's got redneck looking friends and family.  He actually posted a picture of his family and friends eating at a Waffle House after he won the Masters.  I will guarantee you that in the background, 99% of all of his sponsors who know he owns the car are whispering in his ear, "lose the car or lose the money".  He may have some bills to pay and me may not like the idea that sooner or later, he's going to have to answer some tough questions while being interviewed if he wins a tournament.  You know darn well that after they say "Congratulations on your win" the next question will be "About that car you have, do you......".  As a business man, it's a smart move for him.  But it sucks how people cow-tow to the almighty dollar.

Also, this nails it 100%:

Quoted:
... My problem isn't that people are coming to this wonderful realization about the Confederate aFlag. It's that they're so knee-jerky about it. What, did ol @#$!head the golfer suddenly realize that there's a bug fucking flag on his car? Did people suddenly realize this thing is common across the American South? Have they been fighting this glorious crusade against racism and small mindedness for ages?
Fuck no! They just realized it was a thing they can get offended about. They also realized that they can get some temporary cool points for saying they are offended.

I'm not a Confederate Flag guy. Personally I feel that continuing to argue about a war that ended 150 years ago is kinda dumb...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What a fucking faggot.
View Quote

Agreed.

I thought his dumb ass was from Georgia.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#45]
He better change the name of the car also since he is a fucking tard.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#46]
He shouldn't own the car!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Close Gold's Gym. It's for the children!!!!!!

Sadly I must now forgo boonie hats and rid myself of the hate mongering grass in my yard as well.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/20/17/29CF022100000578-3132670-image-m-57_1434817272168.jpg

Sadly I must now forgo boonie hats and rid myself of the hate mongering grass in my yard as well.
View Quote

Can we at least keep our scarves?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#49]
The Wookie said we had to rewrite our history....
People have gone full retard.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/20/17/29CF022100000578-3132670-image-m-57_1434817272168.jpg

That's a grey area. But the garden hose behind him is probably covered under the 2nd amendment.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top