Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:09:43 AM EDT
[#1]
We adopted 2 feral cats from a "Cat Lady" who traps them and has them fixed and they get all their shots.
Before the cats we always had problems with mice, stink bugs,flys at various times of the year.
Now all problems are solved.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#2]
black panther?

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:30:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read that as  "Cat bagged a COW today ... " and now I am disapoint.
View Quote

LOL me too!  Then the first pic was a squirrel so then I was even more confused...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Kitteh gots skills, Crow got cocky.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
OP crows are big like almost the size of a small cat.  How big is the corpse?

Funny thing about Grackles, cats seem to not fool with them much.  I wish they would the damn things are thick as flies.  I tossed a wounded one to a cat one time, she grabbed it all excited.  Took a smell and dropped it like a hot rock.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cats can fly.. this one uses its tail to propel it through the air!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdAhvXTJWpA
View Quote

would have been better without the commentary
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Cats are cunning killers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My parents cat caught a falcon a few years back. My dad heard a  commotion out in the woods behind their house and ran out there thinking the cat was in trouble. He managed to save it before she killed it. Cats are awesome predators!
View Quote

Holy crap!

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Cats can fly.. this one uses its tail to propel it through the air!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdAhvXTJWpA
View Quote

That was wild!

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Your living room floor is "rustic"...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a proven killer...mice, rats, squirrels. He got this squirrel the other day while I was washing my car. Trotted by carrying it by the throat, then chomped on it til done. He seemed bummed when it wouldn't play with him.

http://i.imgur.com/NS6GMwKl.jpg

This morning I start making coffee and while the water is boiling I sit down to check GD. Next thing I know he drops this damn thing...headless...on the living room floor. How does a cat catch a bird like this? Little bugger must have tricked it somehow

http://i.imgur.com/IOCSCRnl.jpg

Your living room floor is "rustic"...

Really?  You don't think maybe he put the headless bird out on the porch before taking the picture?

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You sure the cat got it first?

I used to think my cat was a Tier One killing machine.

One day I watched a hawk swoop in, kill a dove, remove it's head and fly away.

Guess who casually strolled over there, scooped it up and moved it to our doorstep.

Fucking slacker.
View Quote

Lions do that.  Hyenas will kill, lions come in and steal the corpse.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You have a natural born killer,sleep with one eye open
View Quote

I got my new buddy two months ago when he was 8 months old.  About a week later I wake up at 3:00am to see him staring down at me, his face about four inches from mine, his front paw on my neck, claws extended just enough so that I knew they were there, a millimeter away from my carotid artery.

I think he was just letting me know that he could kill me quietly, in my sleep.

He's a jet black murder machine, just like the OP's.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:09:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

We have a black male cat that looks a lot like yours, adopted him as a stray.

When he knows there's something in the brush, he'll sit at the edge of a clearing or what have you for practically hours, completely motionless. Does the same thing with the bird feeder.  Then the moment comes and bam, he explodes forward and he's on it.

One morning I woke up and was making coffee, saw what looked like a Reeses' wrapper on the kitchen floor, and went to pick it up. I always have Reeses in the house so it made sense. Nope, it was an almost-dead bat that he caught and brought into the house. It moved a little when I touched it, but had been mauled.

I've watched him jump a rabbit den full of young rabbits, pull out and kill all of them one by one, eat two and start on the third before deciding he was full.

The worst part is, he tends to puke up the undigested bones and fat in a huge wad of steaming gunk about a day later, so if I find him eating something dead, he sleeps in the garage for a couple days.

He goes on walks too and will follow for the whole mile or so of our gravel road. Used to walk on the sidewalk alongside when we lived in the suburbs, too.

http://i.imgur.com/kK3kXTa.jpg
View Quote

That's a pretty cool cat!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top