Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:26:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Aw, COME ON. This guy wrote an article entitled “The Courage to Be Ignorant”. Cut him some slack.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Lead by example.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:37:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:43:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
You first asswipe
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:49:12 AM EDT
[#7]
There has always been mentally ill people in society.

I just want to know when we started listening to them as if they had something worth hearing?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:49:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NO SHIT!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ask the filipinos working for Saudis what slavery feels like.

NO SHIT!

Unfortunately, wrong victim and villain groups. Hard to make money off these two.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:50:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Fucking pussy even locked his Twitter account I was looking forward to fucking with him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#10]
White people should commit suicide because some white people benefited from slavery. Okay.
And the black people that benefited from slavery? Taking slaves from other tribes and selling slaves to the whites. Are they committing suicide too?
And the Asians and Turks and Slavs?

Which races have never taken slaves at any point in recorded history?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:05:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
White people should commit suicide because some white people benefited from slavery. Okay.
And the black people that benefited from slavery? Taking slaves from other tribes and selling slaves to the whites. Are they committing suicide too?

View Quote

Its not about blacks. Its about liberal self loathing. Blacks are just a means to an end for the racist, mentally unstable liberals. What better reason for racist, progressives to hate themselves?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Its not about blacks. Its about liberal self loathing. Blacks are just a means to an end for the racist, mentally unstable liberals. What better reason for racist, progressives to hate themselves?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.

Serious question though - are there any races that have never taken slaves?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Why is he saying "you" and not "you and I" or "we"?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:28:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
But who will pay all the taxes?
View Quote

Funniest, truest comment so far.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If I'm racist of anyone that would be it.  

What about us with Irish ancestry?  The Irish were treated like shit and used as slaves as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate white liberals that hate white people

If I'm racist of anyone that would be it.  

What about us with Irish ancestry?  The Irish were treated like shit and used as slaves as well.

Hell, IIRC the Irish were brought over here as indentured servants.

eta:  looks like the Scottish were too.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#17]
My tweet to him
@adamkotsko  Please suicide with any of your progeny to show us how it is done for this 'mass white suicide'.
#ToStupidToLive #OxygenThief
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:43:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You first professor...come on and show us how it's done.

Wonder if he really considers himself  "white"?......
View Quote

I agree he should lead by example.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hopefully the conservative media loves this guy tenderly and he becomes a former college professor.
View Quote

conservative media?  who besides shock jocks are you referring to?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Well Professor why don't you start things off.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You know where they still have slavery?

Africa.

View Quote

How now!!! It's cultural. That's heritage. It's only bad when white people are involved. Don't be judging.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Uh. Huh.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#23]
If you visit his blog, he is crying about how mean people are and all his followers are of course consoling him on how mean people are.

How about you reap what you sow, you post inflammatory shit, you just might get some inflammatory responses.

I posted as much on his blog, but I am sure it won't fit his narrative of pity. These SJW make me sick. I have a neighbor that looks similar, but he lacks a chin. Freaky looking
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Can tell he is not an economics professor. Seems like a bad idea for your tax base to kill itself. Maybe not, seems Detroit is doing well.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Donald Trump gets browbeaten in every form of media for stating that Mexico is exporting rapists and drug dealers, but some navel-gazing liberal "educator" who gets paid to sit around and sniff his own farts suggests that every white person should off themselves and not a word ANYWHERE.

This is why 1) The Democrat party has no moral high ground and 2) why academia is such a joke.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#26]

I would think that several million people telling him to kill himself first is not he had planned.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#27]
It's like the Left is having a contest to see who can make the dumbest, most reckless and inane statement.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I would think that several million people telling him to kill himself first is not he had planned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

When you are an attention whore, there is no bad attention.  Inattention is the worse thing which could happen.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:45:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Mine from Sicily in the 1930s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Excuse me professor, but my ancestors arrived in the USA from Sweden in the 1890s."

Mine from Sicily in the 1930s.

Mine were already here.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Ironically, by his logic, blacks should commit suicide too for they have benefited from slavery as well.  Ironically, in America at least, more so than whites in the past century.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#31]
I can prove through geneological records that I am a direct descendant of people who owned slaves......LOTS of them.   However, I didn't benefit directly from that and any societal benefits that have accrued from slavery don't amount to universal complicity for those who have benefited.  This guy is a pitiful excuse of a human being.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#32]
White College Professor: All Whites Should “Commit Mass Suicide” For Being “Complicit” In Slavery...
View Quote

Then so should all Muslims, they captured and sold most of the slaves back in the days of slavery in the US of which only 5% of them were ever sent to and they still practice it today in some parts of the world.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ironically, by his logic, blacks should commit suicide too for they have benefited from slavery as well.  Ironically, in America at least, more so than whites in the past century.
View Quote

Al Sharpton would agree. Become rich, host your own show, not pay taxes and become a presidential advisor. Would any of that happen without it?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#35]
"Whether or not your individual ancestors owned slaves, you as a white person benefited from slavery and are complicit in it. Sorry."

Fair enough.  

Modern civilization was brought to you by white people.....so anyone who isn't white should start paying royalties immediately or give up things like housing with running water and toilets, Anything Electric,TV, Microwaves, Glass,  Air Conditioning, Refrigerators, the telephone, cell phones, automobiles, ice cream, paved roads, a working functioning infrastructure. Do not purchase any goods or services from a major manufacturing outlet or Walmart for example. (whitey owned).  Do not board any aircraft......

In short be prepared to go back to living in mud huts with tarps (made by materials developed by Whitey) or......pay Royalties to whitey for the privilege of living in his civilized and technologically advanced world.  

I will take my Royalties in $50's and $100's----about a pickup truck load.  Due the first of the month at my residence.  What's that?  Your EBT card doesn't work cause it's voodoo magic that you don't understand.

Tough shit.  Pay me for the privilege of living here or get the fuck out..........That's what my ancestors did for you.

And if you are stupid enough to think like this in the first place....you get the fuck out of my country too.

See how this game works professor?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:59:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Is that a poster boy face for a gay pride parade or what?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
On the one side 364 years ago my ancestor was transported to Massachusetts as a prisoner. Our family fought on the union side.

On the other my ancestor arrived here well after April 9, 1865.

So fuck off.

View Quote

My family is similar. I can trace one branch back to a great great great grandfather that fought for the Union and lost one of his legs a Shiloh. I have his sword sitting on the safe behind me. (it's the oldest man-made object I own)

The rest of my family tree immigrated after the turn of the 20th century.

This professor can go FUCK himself and take his own suggestion if he thinks I am somehow 'complicit' in something that ended 4 or 5 generations before I was born. Fuck him and everyone that thinks like him.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'll never understand white guilt
View Quote

Me either. They must be some of the weakest people in body and spirit to go along with it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Me either. They must be some of the weakest people in body and spirit to go along with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll never understand white guilt

They hate themselves. They hate life and can't understand why they exist, so they find something. I said it earlier, but they truly were never intended by nature to last this long. These type of people were meant to be food for bears and shit. These dipshits are upsetting the natural order of things.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Slavery is still widely practiced in Africa, and has been since before slave trade to the Americas.

Maybe folks of African descent should off themselves too.

"Native" (actually earlier immigrant) Americans?  Many practiced slavery (and cannibalism too, those noble savages).  Bye.

Middle East?  deado

Still slavery in Asia as well, so they're gone too.

Lots of slavery in Europe's history as well, going back to the Pax Romana and beyond.

World wide Guyana kool-aid party?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wonder if he really considers himself  "white"?......
View Quote

He's down for the struggle and therefore black. You know, like Bill Clinton.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#43]
The stupid is HUGE with that 'tard.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Fucktard needs to suckstart a phalanx cannon.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Beaten. But I heartily second this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beaten. But I heartily second this.

motion carries.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Like the fag professor from "Domestic Enemies" that get's ass-raped to death.
View Quote

I just finished that book last night.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I do not know about that, but he probably knows where all the SUPER FABULOUS ones are in town.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if this line gets him laid in the gay bars?

I do not know about that, but he probably knows where all the SUPER FABULOUS ones are in town.

I see him more as a guy that plays cuckold to some hot chick that only fucks black guys.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I never knew that so few slaves built so damn much! I mean it was black slaves that built the Empire State building right? Oh wait maybe they built the interstate system? So tired of hearing how much they did while slaves.
View Quote

It's very interesting how the left wants to absolve so many people for their own failings in life but yet also lay blame for something that stopped happening a century and a half ago on the shoulders of everyone alive today that is white.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#50]
In one of histories typical ironies, it might be said that black Americans benefited the most from slavery. Since if not for that peculiar institution, they would be back in Africa.

...and I don't see anyone of any color anywhere in the world wishing they were born in Africa.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top