Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Border zone control my ass, control the border.  If you have the manpower to put people a hundred miles inland, put those people at the damned border.
View Quote

"Layered defense" ring a bell?

Are you at all familar withe the geography of the CA/Mex and Az/Mex border ?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
These guys are a democrats wet dream. Ann and Trump are pretty much single handily destroying any chance that the Republicans have at electing a candidate. Pissing off 17%+ of this counties population who have strong latin american roots is not the path forward for the party. If you want to talk about border security, great, but stick to the issues. All this does is continue to paint the republican party as the option for old racist white people.
View Quote

Oh please. "Republicans better not anger immigrant voters" is a left wing talking point. Please peddle that shit somewhere else.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Jose says he is from Puerto Rico and as born at home to a midwife, no birth certificate.  He says he is a U.S. citizen by birth but was poor and lived in a rural area, so no ID.  
He now invokes his right to remain silent.  

Prove he isn't a U.S. Citizen...and make no mistakes or you get sued, fired, and locked up with his friends.
View Quote

But he has brown skin & speaks spanish!!!!!!!  That's PC!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Border zone control my ass, control the border.  If you have the manpower to put people a hundred miles inland, put those people at the damned border.

Don't confuse lack of will with lack of ability.   The French were able to stop all cross boarder movement in Algeria but that involving killing a shit load of people.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't confuse lack of will with lack of ability.   The French were able to stop all cross boarder movement in Algeria but that involving killing a shit load of people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Additionally, much of the border crosses private property and sovereign Indian reservations....so access isn't as simple as just going there at will.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you willing to increase the number of Fed gov employees necessary to completely lock down all US borders?  Sorry, but I've spent enough time on the CA/Mex border between San Deigo and Calexico (personal trips for dirt bike riding and off road racing) to know building a wall isn't practical and it will take a very large number of BP officers patrolling 24/7/365 - way more than currently - to stop all border jumpers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Are you willing to increase the number of Fed gov employees necessary to completely lock down all US borders?  Sorry, but I've spent enough time on the CA/Mex border between San Deigo and Calexico (personal trips for dirt bike riding and off road racing) to know building a wall isn't practical and it will take a very large number of BP officers patrolling 24/7/365 - way more than currently - to stop all border jumpers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. All they have to do is start shooting or shooting at anyone that crosses that thin red line, it'll stop within days.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the Israelis if building a wall is practical or if it works, the fences augmented by aggressive patrolling and monitoring don't work argument is bull shit sold by people who never defending an area to people who like to repeat "every knows" bullshit.

The French were able to stop all traffic by putting in a c-wire fence that was monitored by ground sensors, if a ground sensor was tripped cannons automatically fired HE VT on top of that spot.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can absolutely build walls and fences for the most part, and if an area is so inhospitable to construction then it will also be inhospitable to easy crossing.

We don't need to stop EVERY illegal for a wall to be effective.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#10]

“Don’t have kids! Don’t have kids!” one of the protesters screamed at an older couple exiting the store.

They should take their own advise.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

We can absolutely build walls and fences for the most part, and if an area is so inhospitable to construction then it will also be inhospitable to easy crossing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can also do stuff like deny all applications for social services without proof of citizenship and institute $10,000 per illegal/per offense fines against

businesses who employ them, and let them fund the wall.  We can make the U.S./Mexico border then training area for all initial and OJT  for every

drone operator in the country.   Get something useful while they learn their skill.  If we can bend laws and write regulations one way, why not the other.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In a sane world illegal aliens would be scared to show their faces, let alone protest.  

View Quote

This is what I'm thinking.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Prepare to be called a liberal like brian4wd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I laughed (who doesn't love a good burn?), but this is honestly pretty counterproductive. If her only intent is to get high fives from people who already agree with her, then fine. If she has even the faintest desire to be persuasive (does she?)...she's acting contrary to that goal.

I'm honestly kind of tired of her schtick.

While I think brian4wd and Subnet are perfectly within their rights to disagree with her delivery or "schtick", I think they probably agree with the premise that illegal aliens are a problem.

I appreciate Ann because I think she realizes that politics is performance art. It has nothing to do with reasoned debate or logic, it is pure acting to elicit an emotional response. We can hold ourselves above it right up until they put us on the trains, at which point many will realize that a little discomfort with being an asshole would have been worth it.

Remember, as a society, we are more likely to tune into "Ow My Balls" than CSPAN. If I was a political candidate, I would hire GSD&M (Don't Mess With Texas campaign) and pay them truckloads of campaign cash to develop a winning campaign. Because a marketing degree in modern politics is more valuable than a poli-sci degree.

As another poster said, "Ann is a book salesperson". that means that she knows how to define a market and sell to it. Something the Republican party has proven time and time again that they are utterly incompetent to do.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In a sane world illegal aliens would be scared to show their faces, let alone protest.  

View Quote

In days past you could yell la imigration  and watch them run like hell.

Not now they fill every hospital emergency room and schools and anywhere free shit is given.

Hell I could catch you 500 or so tomorrow morning at the local Fiesta store.

It is fucking funny you go through those border checkpoints  60 miles inside the border and I tell them border patrol guy I can show you where they are if you want to catch some. They give me dirty looks.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She totally blew a great opportunity to do what she does so well, which is gloriously rip someone to pieces, and instead childishly insulted all Latin Americans instead of just the ones who deserved it.

View Quote

I didn't hear her say "all Latin Americans" at any time. Unless you're suggesting that all Latin Americans behave like the people she was specifically referring to.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I like how they prove her right with their behavior...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Are you capable of separating illegal immigrants/immigration from legal immigration?  Or are you just like the illegals that are trying to lump all immigrants together so that the illegals can try to ride the coat tails of good people?

The working professionals that I know are good people - I'd be proud to have them in the US.  In fact, one of the Mexican guys I know became a US citizen last fall - after ~15 years of being in the US legally and working as an engineer in a Fortune 50 company.  The fact that it took 15 years for him to become a citizen is ridiculous.  My wife is a German citizen - the US immigration system is broken.  That doesn't mean I support amnesty or allowing every single person to enter the US and begin sponging off our system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a lot of Mexican citizens - I spend quite a bit of time south of the border.  Coulter's statements do not apply to everyone from latin America.

Of course not, they have a rich and vibrant culture.

We should import more of them.

Are you capable of separating illegal immigrants/immigration from legal immigration?  Or are you just like the illegals that are trying to lump all immigrants together so that the illegals can try to ride the coat tails of good people?

The working professionals that I know are good people - I'd be proud to have them in the US.  In fact, one of the Mexican guys I know became a US citizen last fall - after ~15 years of being in the US legally and working as an engineer in a Fortune 50 company.  The fact that it took 15 years for him to become a citizen is ridiculous.  My wife is a German citizen - the US immigration system is broken.  That doesn't mean I support amnesty or allowing every single person to enter the US and begin sponging off our system.

Well said.

The problem is that you would still be labled a racist by the left because you don't support amnesty for all. That is where the vitriol is coming from, people have moved past reason to emotional response. Just because we are right, literally and politically, does not insulate us from an emotional response to what many see as the impending destruction of our nation.

I would imagine many here understand that the barbarian hordes didn't cause Rome to fall from the outside. They brought them in wholesale to support a lifestyle that was unsustainable and it ended the empire. Mass migration of civilizational locusts have a strong chance of doing the same to us.

Nuance and detail is going to be lost in this fight and many honest hard working people who are trying legally imigrate are going to get the shaft. Because, make no mistake, we have devolved this debate into a binary problem without space for nuance. We must win or be destroyed.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh please. "Republicans better not anger immigrant voters" is a left wing talking point. Please peddle that shit somewhere else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These guys are a democrats wet dream. Ann and Trump are pretty much single handily destroying any chance that the Republicans have at electing a candidate. Pissing off 17%+ of this counties population who have strong latin american roots is not the path forward for the party. If you want to talk about border security, great, but stick to the issues. All this does is continue to paint the republican party as the option for old racist white people.

Yeah; that "become exactly what you despise and you'll win over your enemies" bullshit has worn thin.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Humans can be corrupted, but massive multi-layer wall can't and would require a lot less BP&Custom agents than we have now saving us a ton of money in the long run.

I would much rather have an impenetrable barrier than depend on our government to actually enforce our immigration laws, you know like Obama & Co are intentionally not doing.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
A white american citizen would never ever do something like that....

So everyone from central & south america are child rapists - got it.

Some people are just plain broken - they exist pretty much everywhere.

Based on that logic all whites from NA are terrorist fertilizer bombers just like McVeigh.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I  haven't read her book, but the 4 y/o part wasn't just some random line.  She had just written about that in a column

New Yorkers were horrified by the case of "Baby Hope," a 4-year-old girl whose raped and murdered body turned up in an Igloo cooler off of the Henry Hudson Parkway in 1991. After a 20-year investigation, the police finally captured her rapist/murderer in 2013. It was her cousin, Conrado Juarez, an illegal alien from Mexico, who disposed of the girl's body with the help of his illegal alien sister.

New York City is the nation's media capital. But only The New York Post reported that the child rapist was a Mexican.

Based on that logic all whites from NA are terrorist fertilizer bombers just like McVeigh.

Again you are letting your personal experiences come into this debate. As I said earlier, there are good honest people who will be hurt by this fight.

But we must frame this as a black and white issue, there is no room for nuance.

ILLEGAL immigrants must be villified at every opportunity and painted with a broad brush that charges them not only with their existing crime of B&E, but with every crime committed by every illegal immigrant. As much as it pains me, there is no high road in this fight. It is full on Nietzsche becoming monsters while fighting monsters. We can't be afraid of the abyss because that is what we are facing if this fight is lost, a civilizational abyss that will consume us and lead to our children and grandchildren living in a third world shithole.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a talking point, its simple math.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

While we are sharing anecdotes and claiming them as data, let me share my experiences with you. I have yet to meet an American of hispanic descent, born here or naturalized, that was not a vehement anti-illegal immigration proponent. The refrain seems to be, "We did it the right way, who are these pendejos who think they can walk in and take what we worked for?"

Any hispanic I see shilling for illegals is either dependent on them for an income stream or have sold their cultural identity to the progressive movement for status or money.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Again you are letting your personal experiences come into this debate. As I said earlier, there are good honest people who will be hurt by this fight.

ILLEGAL immigrants must be villified at every opportunity and painted with a broad brush that charges them not only with their existing crime of B&E, but with every crime committed by every illegal immigrant. As much as it pains me, there is no high road in this fight. It is full on Nietzsche becoming monsters while fighting monsters. We can't be afraid of the abyss because that is what we are facing if this fight is lost, a civilizational abyss that will consume us and lead to our children and grandchildren living in a third world shithole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I  haven't read her book, but the 4 y/o part wasn't just some random line.  She had just written about that in a column

New Yorkers were horrified by the case of "Baby Hope," a 4-year-old girl whose raped and murdered body turned up in an Igloo cooler off of the Henry Hudson Parkway in 1991. After a 20-year investigation, the police finally captured her rapist/murderer in 2013. It was her cousin, Conrado Juarez, an illegal alien from Mexico, who disposed of the girl's body with the help of his illegal alien sister.

New York City is the nation's media capital. But only The New York Post reported that the child rapist was a Mexican.

Ann Coulter didn't vilify illegal immigrants with the comment she made.    She vilified Latin Americans.

"Screaming and breaking things is how Latin Americans express disagreement."

It might sell books and headlines.  It certainly doesn't help any cause she attaches herself to.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

While we are sharing anecdotes and claiming them as data, let me share my experiences with you. I have yet to meet an American of hispanic descent, born here or naturalized, that was not a vehement anti-illegal immigration proponent. The refrain seems to be, "We did it the right way, who are these pendejos who think they can walk in and take what we worked for?"

Any hispanic I see shilling for illegals is either dependent on them for an income stream or have sold their cultural identity to the progressive movement for status or money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you think its a good idea to tell 17% if the country that they have a heritage of child molesting and freeloading?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Ann Coulter didn't vilify illegal immigrants with the comment she made.    She vilified Latin Americans.

It might sell books and headlines.  It certainly doesn't help any cause she attaches herself to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody in this thread seems to be able to grasp that simple fact.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jose says he is from Puerto Rico and as born at home to a midwife, no birth certificate.  He says he is a U.S. citizen by birth but was poor and lived in a rural area, so no ID.  

He now invokes his right to remain silent.  

Prove he isn't a U.S. Citizen...and make no mistakes or you get sued, fired, and locked up with his friends.

Of course it's PC when you are looking for illegal immigrants from Latin America. The fact that we have a group of screaming harpies who call it "profiling" and that it is somehow wrong shows how wrong we have gone as a country.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Bullshit. All they have to do is start shooting or shooting at anyone that crosses that thin red line, it'll stop within days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

we have shitloads of drones with thermal cameras.... use them... how hard is it to find people at night in the desert with a thermal camera? locate them when they are out a ways , males out etc... and intercept)... might not work with populations close to the border, but should damn well work on the longer walks across the desert.

who are we kidding.. the federal gov has no desire to enfore border / immigration policy... they WANT all those illegal democrat voters to come here.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So you think its a good idea to tell 17% if the country that they have a heritage of child molesting and freeloading?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well since every credible poll of their voting tenancies show 80 plus percent will always vote for big government progressives, what difference does it make?

That is why I urge people to actually read her newest book, the final chapters are very well researched and she shows how pandering to the group will not help solve the problem.    
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

While I think brian4wd and Subnet are perfectly within their rights to disagree with her delivery or "schtick", I think they probably agree with the premise that illegal aliens are a problem.

I appreciate Ann because I think she realizes that politics is performance art. It has nothing to do with reasoned debate or logic, it is pure acting to elicit an emotional response. We can hold ourselves above it right up until they put us on the trains, at which point many will realize that a little discomfort with being an asshole would have been worth it.

Remember, as a society, we are more likely to tune into "Ow My Balls" than CSPAN. If I was a political candidate, I would hire GSD&M (Don't Mess With Texas campaign) and pay them truckloads of campaign cash to develop a winning campaign. Because a marketing degree in modern politics is more valuable than a poli-sci degree.

As another poster said, "Ann is a book salesperson". that means that she knows how to define a market and sell to it. Something the Republican party has proven time and time again that they are utterly incompetent to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I laughed (who doesn't love a good burn?), but this is honestly pretty counterproductive. If her only intent is to get high fives from people who already agree with her, then fine. If she has even the faintest desire to be persuasive (does she?)...she's acting contrary to that goal.

I'm honestly kind of tired of her schtick.

So much this.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Again, right and wrong, politeness and perfect accuracy in lableing is not going to win this fight. What if I told you that I talked to Ann and she told me that in the heat of the moment that she misspoke and meant to say "illegal aliens". I mean come on, the president and every other person with a D by their name "Mis-speaks" all the time right? (looking at you Joe Biden)  It happens when you are in front of the cameras, right?

Would that salve your emotional pain over her comment? Would that heal the wounded pride of the Latin Americans? Had she said illegal immigrants would the reporting have differed by one iota?

Many, even here, have bought into the narrative that Republicans must be 100% accurate every minute of every day and must never make a mistake, lest they prove their evil hypocrisy. It's grade A horseshit and it is high time to stop it. These same people rage against the fact that D's never have to account for their mis-statements and mistakes.

Guess what? The other side plays to win, unrestricted warfare, while we still try to fight according to the Napoleonic method. It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Again, right and wrong, politeness and perfect accuracy in lableing is not going to win this fight. What if I told you that I talked to Ann and she told me that in the heat of the moment that she misspoke and meant to say "illegal aliens". I mean come on, the president and every other person with a D by their name "Mis-speaks" all the time right? (looking at you Joe Biden)  It happens when you are in front of the cameras, right?

Would that salve your emotional pain over her comment? Would that heal the wounded pride of the Latin Americans? Had she said illegal immigrants would the reporting have differed by one iota?

Many, even here, have bought into the narrative that Republicans must be 100% accurate every minute of every day and must never make a mistake, lest they prove their evil hypocrisy. It's grade A horseshit and it is high time to stop it. These same people rage against the fact that D's never have to account for their mis-statements and mistakes.

Guess what? The other side plays to win, unrestricted warfare, while we still try to fight according to the Napoleonic method. It's pathetic.
View Quote

I'm not going to agree with a patently false and ridiculous statement just because she's supposedly "on my side."

And you are deluding yourself if you think Ann Coulter and her bilious remarks are an asset to be cherished and supported.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
'cause we don't have any American citizens screaming & defacing things or molesting 4 y/o kids...............................

View Quote

I guess that makes it OK then.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are not an illegal immigrant why would you be offended? You are racist to believe that everyone with brown skin and a Latin last name marches in lock step with the progressives and their useful societal breakers from Latin America.

The racism and colonial paternalism shown by liberal progressives for their "little brown brothers" is disgusting and you are a perfect example of that militant paternalism that is so prevalent on the D side of the aisle. You come in here and tell us that "Oh teh noes! You can't say anything truthful because it will alienate 17% of the population!"

That is nothing more than racist pandering identity politics and it is absolutley disgusting. You want to know what minority matters? Why the Constitution was written to protect it?

It's the individual.

People like you, whether you are a Moby or flat out liberal troll, are the problem with the political process.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Well since every credible poll of their voting tenancies show 80 plus percent will always vote for big government progressives, what difference does it make?

That is why I urge people to actually read her newest book, the final chapters are very well researched and she shows how pandering to the group will not help solve the problem.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amen.

The Republicans and conservatives will always lose at identity politics.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'm not going to agree with a patently false and ridiculous statement just because she's supposedly "on my side."

And you are deluding yourself if you think Ann Coulter and her bilious remarks are an asset to be cherished and supported.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So be it.

I disagree with you based on a broader picture of the political landscape. I appreciate your integrity.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Calling bullshit on something she has said has nothing to do with being a fag.

She isn't some goddess of All that is Right and Proper, she's a political harpy who craves attention.  Sometimes she's right, but she's fulloshit pretty often and she cites her sources to verify her facts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LMFAO!!!! Oh, snap!

The ARF FAGS hate her. I love her.  

She isn't some goddess of All that is Right and Proper, she's a political harpy who craves attention.  Sometimes she's right, but she's fulloshit pretty often and she cites her sources to verify her facts.

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Nothing makes liberals more angry than the truth.  The agitators are just another example of liberals trying to hide the truth and establish their revisionist "truth".
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LMFAO!!!! Oh, snap!

FIFY

Very true, hate her or love her.  If you read her books you will see she is very thorough in her research and is not just making up things but is citing verifiable facts.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
who are we kidding.. the federal gov has no desire to enfore border / immigration policy... they WANT all those illegal democrat voters to come here.
View Quote

This. The feds have been pursuing an immigration policy that flies in the face of the expressed will of the people since the 1960's.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Plus, about half of illegals enter legally....then stay.

Fences won't stop that.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Any posters who like illegal aliens can HAVE the ones which have flooded into my small town in the past few years.
Their kids are gang members, meth smokers, convicted residential and commercial building burglars, vandals, firewood thieves, truck tire poppers, pot smokers, and general trouble makers who parade through people's front yards at night, stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

Come and get them.  Think of the benefits to your state!  
View Quote

You live in Wayne County, OH???
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have a friend who holds a PhD in sociology, and her dissertation was on immigration. She preaches the same shit about illegals being good for America's economy, and will actually tell anyone who will listen that Illegals don't cost America anything because "there are laws in place that prevent them from collecting welfare, unemployment, SSI, etc." One of her heroes is Orrin Hatch, because he introduced the DREAM Act.

One day in the faculty lounge she started spouting the same tired shit, and I threw out that according to the GAO, illegals had cost the U.S. approximately 1.2 billion dollars in welfare alone in 1995, and asked what she thought that number would look like today. She spit and sputtered and reiterated that that wasn't possible because of the law. When I mention anchor babies she replied that those babies were American citizens, so that money wasn't going to illegals. She had no answer when I asked her if the baby was issued the EBT card, or the parents.

Funnier yet was when she demanded that I produce the report, and said that if it existed, it was produced by an anti-immigration politician. The look on her face was priceless when I pulled it up on the screen and pointed out that none other than her hero, Orrin Hatch, chaired the GAO when the report was written. Facts don't matter to these people, it's all about how they feel.
View Quote

This is precisely why liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Telling the truth=classless, that is a new one.  Sometimes the truth is what you need to hear but don't want to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
'cause we don't have any American citizens screaming & defacing things or molesting 4 y/o kids...............................

Not a fan of illegal immigration but Coulter and Trump are truly classless.

Telling the truth=classless, that is a new one.  Sometimes the truth is what you need to hear but don't want to.

A page right out of Alinsky's work...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I know a lot of Mexican citizens - I spend quite a bit of time south of the border.  Coulter's statements do not apply to everyone from latin America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need to read her book if you don't understand why she said that.  

How many illegal immigrants to the US does that include?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Very true, hate her or love her.  If you read her books you will see she is very thorough in her research and is not just making up things but is citing verifiable facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMFAO!!!! Oh, snap!

FIFY

Yep. They can attack her but not her facts

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

+87
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Bravo Ann Coulter.  She has more balls than our elected reps.  
I like her.
View Quote

This!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Not really related to the topic but, a week or two ago the local news said there was about 200K illegals in the Las Vegas valley, so imagine how many there are nationwide.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how could immigrants vote without citizenship.

Or is your magic formula to grant them all citizenship and then they will flock to the republicans?
yeah, right.

even mexicans don't want to live in mexico, yet we are supposed to become mexico to welcome them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they are here legally, aren't they simply americans?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top