Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

With probation.  That'll serve as a warning to other bad cops.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the circumstances are as presented by the report, he may possibly be a thug with a badge. He already plead guilty to one crime and of course faced no consequences so far as his job was concerned. Let's see if this gets swept under the rug, assuming that there isnt more to the video that might be exculpatory.
The report said he plead guilty to some type of assault charge in this case.

This is the type of case the feds should be going after. There is video of him pressing his thumb into the guy's eye and temple and beating him all while he is strapped down in a chair but instead of doing something about a clear case of torture the FBI wastes money investigating cops who shoot someone in clear cases of self defense.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Wonder why they didnt "break" their bodycams?

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is the type of case the feds should be going after. There is video of him pressing his thumb into the guy's eye and temple and beating him all while he is strapped down in a chair but instead of doing something about a clear case of torture the FBI wastes money investigating cops who shoot someone in clear cases of self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the circumstances are as presented by the report, he may possibly be a thug with a badge. He already plead guilty to one crime and of course faced no consequences so far as his job was concerned. Let's see if this gets swept under the rug, assuming that there isnt more to the video that might be exculpatory.

Of course, he does that shit while the other cops just stand around jamming donuts into their suck holes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know what it's like in the arena?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the receiving end or the giving end?
There is a difference when it is two men straight up and both want to go at it. Tough shit as to what happens to either one.
A cop beats the shit out of someone who is restrained or compliant cannot be justified. They aren't hired as the judge, jury, and executioner.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Of course, he does that shit while the other cops just stand around jamming donuts into their suck holes.
View Quote

Hell, the other cop just reminds him a couple of times that he is on his body cam.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: Isolated incident.

Why do you hate bacon, America and God?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Just a minor 'tune up' for perp

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate my quote tree?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Simply because he lashed out one time at a police officer."

Deserved more than he got.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate these liberal fucks but this video shows more than the other one.
http://youtu.be/ZLKs-V2tStQ

You're right, the officer deserves some prison time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before he swiped at the cop he had already had his face busted open.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Did the officer make it home safe?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:11:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Watch the video.  He was drunk and went limp in an effort to resist/fight the cop.  

You guys who side with scumbags over cops are laughable.  If a cop genuinely does something wrong, fine--hang him.  Dealing with scumbags isn't pretty.  Drunken scumbags, doubly so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch the video.  He was drunk and went limp in an effort to resist/fight the cop.  

You guys who side with scumbags over cops are laughable.  If a cop genuinely does something wrong, fine--hang him.  Dealing with scumbags isn't pretty.  Drunken scumbags, doubly so.

so I'm anti cop now? You really see nothing wrong with what this cop did? Even after he was strapped down in the chair and the cop was jamming his finger in his eye and temple?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That guy seems to have anger issues....
View Quote

Did the badge give it away?  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#18]

bet that scumbag had a rough time in Highschool.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Just once I'd like to see one of the good guys on the scene do the right the thing......restrain if not bitch slap the reckless ass.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Is his dawg ok?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#22]
In proportion there are very small numbers of bad cops, bad doctors, lawyers, etc, just like in other walk of life.

The problem I see is that in the case of cops and doctors there has been an unwillingness by their peers, system and unions to weed out bad apples. Instead of good cops and good doctors making excuses for their peers when they are unfit for the profession they should be the first calling them out.

The other cop should have restrained his peer and called a supervisor.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In proportion there are very small numbers of bad cops, bad doctors, lawyers, etc, just like in other walk of life.

The problem I see is that in the case of cops and doctors there has been an unwillingness by their peers, system and unions to weed out bad apples. Instead of good cops and good doctors making excuses for their peers when they are unfit for the profession they should be the first calling them out.

The other cop should have restrained his peer and called a supervisor.
View Quote

He did try to get him to calm down. But he could of down more. He didn't cover anything up though and testified that he was a hot head.

Eta: but I always take the "scumbags side" so I guess I should of just said fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:03:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doubly so for the ones that side with scumbag cops. You realize that piece of shit was convicted of a crime for that, and you're advocating he should have committed more crimes?

What a fucking piece of work you are.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Two of the cops who were forced to deal with Rodney King were "convicted of a crime" too.  And Lon Horiuchi wasn't convicted of a crime.  Funny how that all works.

And there's no need to make it personal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubly so for the ones that side with scumbag cops. You realize that piece of shit was convicted of a crime for that, and you're advocating he should have committed more crimes?

What a fucking piece of work you are.

Two of the cops who were forced to deal with Rodney King were "convicted of a crime" too.  And Lon Horiuchi wasn't convicted of a crime.  Funny how that all works.

And there's no need to make it personal.

You tell me I side with scumbags and I'm making it personal?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That guy seems to have anger issues....
View Quote

That job causes "Anger Issues".
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#28]
If I am getting the best of somebody in a fight can I shout "stop resisting" multiple times and continue to beat the shit out of him? Just wondering if it works both ways.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Boy the video editor had fun with this one.

First off the offender was an active resister, even a violent one. They never do say what he did to the coppers did they. Or show it. Its not hard to cut a bunch of clips to make someone look wrong.

I have a news flash for all of you, when some idiot hits you or kicks you it kinda tends to make you angry. I suspect this fool was sober enough to troll for a pay out and thats why he threw himself into the fridge head first.

Years ago I said no more swinging and just started macing them. Clean, neat, no fuss. And most of all no injuries.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

First off the offender was an active resister, even a violent one. They never do say what he did to the coppers did they. Or show it. Its not hard to cut a bunch of clips to make someone look wrong.

I have a news flash for all of you, when some idiot hits you or kicks you it kinda tends to make you angry. I suspect this fool was sober enough to troll for a pay out and thats why he threw himself into the fridge head first.

Years ago I said no more swinging and just started macing them. Clean, neat, no fuss. And most of all no injuries.
View Quote

Oh, for fucks sakes. He was fuckin handcuffed. If he kicked the cop and said cop punched him, then nothing said. This douche beats the guy like a ragdoll. I don't give a fuck if he drop kicked your grandma, give him a couple punches to get it under control and then calm the fuck down.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh, for fucks sakes. He was fuckin handcuffed. If he kicked the cop and said cop punched him, then nothing said. This douche beats the guy like a ragdoll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, for fucks sakes. He was fuckin handcuffed. If he kicked the cop and said cop punched him, then nothing said. This douche beats the guy like a ragdoll.

They had him strapped to a chair by the time the real fun started.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#32]
So, they're all told to yell "stop resisting" in the academy or something right?

Is it like yelling "They're coming right for us!" before shooting an endangered animal?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Defending this shit bag is a symptom of the cancer that infests much of American Law Enforcement.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Some cops are PIGS
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Defending this shit bag is a symptom of the cancer that infests much of American Law Enforcement.
View Quote

Stop resisting!

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Role?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Down with The Man!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#38]
I hope someone catches him when his guard is down and makes him regret it for a long time
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Role?
View Quote

It was supposed to be row. I'm guessing autocorrect decided role was a better fit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It was supposed to be row. I'm guessing autocorrect decided role was a better fit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Role?

I think you mean "roll".

"I'm on a row" doesn't make any sense either.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:57:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I thought the thread title was "cop caught beating off on camera"
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 12:02:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Well that doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:25:51 AM EDT
[#43]
There is a reason  leos come up with every reason in the book against body cams.....cost and privacy issues aren't  it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:48:00 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

There is a reason  leos come up with every reason in the book against body cams.....cost and privacy issues aren't  it.
View Quote

It can certainly help save their ass too though, as in this case.

"If there was one single piece of evidence that probably carried more
weight than everything else it would be the body camera video because
that's the only thing that shows me what the officer saw when he made
the decision to use deadly force," said Ruybalind.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"If there was one single piece of evidence that probably carried more weight than everything else it would be the body camera video because that's the only thing that shows me what the officer saw when he made the decision to use deadly force," said Ruybalind.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If there was one single piece of evidence that probably carried more weight than everything else it would be the body camera video because that's the only thing that shows me what the officer saw when he made the decision to use deadly force," said Ruybalind.

So it protects them when they do right and hangs them when they do wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:54:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If Officer Manganese was beating up a career criminal-- good beating.

First time offender?  -- Possibly a bad beating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
officer Magnus needs to be introduced to a salad or two... may calm his ego if he weren't such a lardass

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:02:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
officer Magnus needs to be introduced to a salad or two... may calm his ego if he weren't such a lardass

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:06:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I was told body cameras were going to show us how good all the cops are and exonerate them from false allegations.
Edited to add I hope ex officer fatass starts some trash with someone who will kick his skull in but he's probably just a cunt who gets drunk and beats his wife and kids.
View Quote

They verified the clean kill in the thread a day or to ago with the drunk dude outside of Applebees.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:08:47 AM EDT
[#50]

That's amazing, can I borrow your time machine?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top