Is it Afghan approved?

Gotta ask the afghan red sun expert
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RC-1136 and pgh_mill_hunkey, you're in.

We're in the noobs now folks.

Blitz and Sylvan have a permenant spot to be taken anytime they choose. Sti-Cazzi is supposed to get in touch with me today. I assume he'll be 100% out as last time I checked he was in Bangcock Bangkok.
View Quote

itshappening.gif

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't walked in week and a half.  I am absolutely not running.  My 7 year old is itching to try, however.  So hopefully we have time to run kids.  But please don't hold a slot for me.  If there is somebody on the wait list, please give them my slot.  McEggins has his own legit slot.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi all. I have lurked here for a long time but I figured I shouldn't run CWE for a second time without having a membership.

surveyor3: It was good seeing you guys yesterday. My brother and I can probably help again next weekend or whenever you guys have the work day (assuming it's on a weekend, week days might be a challenge), just let us know.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hi all. I have lurked here for a long time but I figured I shouldn't run CWE for a second time without having a membership.

surveyor3: It was good seeing you guys yesterday. My brother and I can probably help again next weekend or whenever you guys have the work day (assuming it's on a weekend, week days might be a challenge), just let us know.
View Quote

welcome to Team

For the CW coming in with the longest drive, I have a Fortis SHIFT picatinny mount foregrip (from CWW)
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I haven't walked in week and a half.  I am absolutely not running.  My 7 year old is itching to try, however.  So hopefully we have time to run kids.  But please don't hold a slot for me.  If there is somebody on the wait list, please give them my slot.  McEggins has his own legit slot.

View Quote

You aren't holding up a slot. You simply always have one. Just like every other champion. I was asked some questions about the odd manner in which the waitlist has moved and wanted to make it clear.

Good luck man. Get healthy soon. Get right, get out, and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

You guys were a huge help. I'd love it if you could make it again next weekend. Hoisting some stuff and concrete and blah blah blah will be a ton easier with y'all then without.

That, and it might enable me to finish a few of my side projects I need to do there. That'll leave the next weekend completely free to run some organizers.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You aren't holding up a slot. You simply always have one. Just like every other champion. I was asked some questions about the odd manner in which the waitlist has moved and wanted to make it clear.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, cool.

Can't wait to see what you have done, cash to follow.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You guys were a huge help. I'd love it if you could make it again next weekend. Hoisting some stuff and concrete and blah blah blah will be a ton easier with y'all then without.

That, and it might enable me to finish a few of my side projects I need to do there. That'll leave the next weekend completely free to run some organizers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the hot tub will be ready, and the beer silo will keep the Stella properly chilled?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So the hot tub will be ready, and the beer silo will keep the Stella properly chilled?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ready for you to get in there with a bunch of dudes?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You can come see it whenever you want,  just grab some #30packs and head to indy.

Or wait until the next CWevent within driving distance.

Or download Snapchat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm out of the running. Other commitments mean I'm not 100% sure I'll be there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not gonna lie, going to miss that butt.

I'm sad that I am missing out on the potential to see that butt.

You can come see it whenever you want,  just grab some #30packs and head to indy.

Or download Snapchat

Don't start telling lies to us Dan
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20131102_073303_zpsa2c397ae.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20131102_073303_zpsa2c397ae.jpg</a>

View Quote

Ah...how lonely and far gone are the days CWE1.

BTW, even though I'll have set up a camp like I plan on staying for a few months, that is truly usually how I camp. A tarp and a bag by a fire. I've been friends with P-More going on 15 (time warp) 25 years and the only time he's seen me actually sleep in a tent was on the bank of the James River in the middle of the summer. Any weight loss plan I ever decide to invoke does not include blood letting.  

ETA And that's Crow's cot there.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Going to be a lonely drive from Ohio by myself

Where are you? I'll be driving from Cincinnati.

Cola warrior missed connections?

I'm in the Dayton area.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were in the soda aisle, massaging your throat and muttering curses at 2-liters.  I was in the candy aisle, searching in vain for Peeps and holding a knife that I nervously flicked open and closed like I had Tourette's.  Our eyes met over the Tic-Tacs and I was just about to ask "Do you even chug, bro?" when the convenience store manager tased me from behind before kicking the knife from my hand and duck taping me to a chair in the back office.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quo te]Quoted:
I'm out of the running. Other commitments mean I'm not 100% sure I'll be there.[/qu ote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not gonna lie, going to miss that butt.

I'm sad that I am missing out on the potential to see that butt.

Or download Snapchat

When someone looks this good, they don't have to lie
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:19:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You were in the soda aisle, massaging your throat and muttering curses at 2-liters.  I was in the candy aisle, searching in vain for Peeps and holding a knife that I nervously flicked open and closed like I had Tourette's.  Our eyes met over the Tic-Tacs and I was just about to ask "Do you even chug, bro?" when the convenience store manager tased me from behind before kicking the knife from my hand and duck taping me to a chair in the back office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread is dying. Where's the excitement? Thermoregulation, emesis, frat boy antics, wizard eyes, and legitimate rape. All coming in less than a month!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This thread is dying. Where's the excitement? Thermoregulation, emesis, frat boy antics, wizard eyes, and legitimate rape. All coming in less than a month!!
View Quote

I'll post the obstacles as soon as they're done...aside from that I don't know how to keep these monkeys entertained.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Calm before the storm.  Obstacles getting setup this weekend, organizer runs the next weekend...this is the deep breath before the plunge.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#22]
I hate to see anybody not make it, but I'm eyeing that roster like a hawk.

Other than that, I'm ready to at least witness the pain involved and mentally prepare for CWSE.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Other than that, I'm ready to at least witness the pain involved and mentally prepare for CWSE.
View Quote

You being third on the standby list means there is a very strong chance you'll make the "in" list in the next two weeks if the past is any indication.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got word yesterday of a person that may not make it. Keep an eye on the thread.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:23:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You being third on the standby list means there is a very strong chance you'll make the "in" list in the next two weeks if the past is any indication.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My plus one and I put in for vacation the day the thread started, so we will be there regardless for the duration. But a guarantee of being able to embarrass ourselves would be that much sweeter.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My plus one and I put in for vacation the day the thread started, so we will be there regardless for the duration. But a guarantee of being able to embarrass ourselves would be that much sweeter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

come ready for pain my friend, it will find you
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Prize certificates from Arson Machine, Blue Panda, and 2 A Arms came in.....

Also a box from SKD Tac with shirts and patches

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/crowdlg/IMG_0008_zpswkxktbnq.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s143/crowdlg/IMG_0007_zps9wk1cyp6.jpg
View Quote

Lol dat sleazy patches
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very nice!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#30]
SOON!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I really need to start getting some stuff ready for the trip.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rifle, Pistol, Ear Pro, Eye Pro, Ammo, Mags, Soda, blanket.

There ya go
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There ya go
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ya go

I'd bet anything if he came with just a few bucks for ammo it would be all he needed. I am always amazed at how generous people are at the CW events.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#34]
I so wish I could make it
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:01:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd bet anything if he came with just a few bucks for ammo it would be all he needed. I am always amazed at how generous people are at the CW events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ya go

Guns arent the problem.

No CWAR though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:24:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just used my Arson CW5 gift card the other week. Their new gopro mount is top quality!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:01:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Guns arent the problem.

No CWAR though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ya go

Guns arent the problem.

No CWAR though.

FIX IT
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
SOON!!!
View Quote

Nolo is gonna get you for copyright infringement.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:03:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ya go

I bet he wouldn't even need that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#41]

This was the prototype test. Hoping to have a few to give out at CWE3.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#42]
I want to spray a stencil of shrek on my obstacle

cause y'all gonna get shrekt
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Peep Shrek!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Peep Shrek!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peep Shrek!

yuuuuus that's so happening
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peep Shrek!

Arts and crafts!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

FIX IT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There ya go

Guns arent the problem.

No CWAR though.

FIX IT

I have a BROKEwar instead.
PA 1-4
ALG rail
SD-C
minamalist stock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
PA 1-4
ALG rail
SD-C
minamalist stock.
View Quote

Only option, quit being broke
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peep Shrek!

A Peep-tek Peep Shrek.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PA 1-4
ALG rail
SD-C
minamalist stock.

Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top