Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Bitch and complain all you want, I'd stand beside him in whatever attire I decided to wear, and hold my retirement flag or my grandfathers burial flag.  And if someone decided to burn my flag, it would be on like donkey kong.

We need to get past what people look like and focus more on what they stand for.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who gets to decide what types of protests are acceptable?

Should someone be able to go protest for polygamy rights in uniform?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I remember when I was AD and stuff like that bugged me.

Been out almost as long as I was in and, unless it's a stolen valor thing I no longer GAF.

The guy is clean, dry, and serviceable. He's neat and orderly. He's not over the top.

He's doing a service, and I have no problems with it.

.....well....it seems pretty easy to me. If you are at a protest to put an American flag up, I have a hard time getting worked up about it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]

I don't know what the fuckin problem is....   He's doing something.

As for what he's wearing...  Shit, the way things are nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if some douche was attending a flag burning event, dressed in multi cam AND lighting the damn match.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

.....well....it seems pretty easy to me. If you are at a protest to put an American flag up, I have a hard time getting worked up about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been out almost as long as I was in and, unless it's a stolen valor thing I no longer GAF.

The guy is clean, dry, and serviceable. He's neat and orderly. He's not over the top.

Me too. So do we work to exempt flag-burning protests from the current rules, or drop the rules about political activity in uniform altogether?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for him
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Me too. So do we work to exempt flag-burning protests from the current rules, or drop the rules about political activity in uniform altogether?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally I don't see a guy hanging around a flag burning rally to make sure at least one flag survives as "political speech" as he's supporting nothing besides America as whole. Not a party, not a candidate, not a cause- just America. Are 4th of July parades political activity too?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

So he is there attempting to do something good.

And we want to bash him?

Got it.

Pick a side, GD. Then own it.

View Quote

"Good initiative bad judgment."  Sure you've heard it.  Rightness on one issue doesn't excuse faggotry on others.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Personally I don't see a guy hanging around a flag burning rally to make sure at least one flag survives as "political speech" as he's supporting nothing besides America as whole. Not a party, not a candidate, not a cause- just America. Are 4th of July parades political activity too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a cause. It was a counter protest. It is a 1st Amendment / free speech issue.

I see the 2nd Amendment as settled. That doesn't mean that I should throw on my uniform and march in a pro-gun rally.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bitch and complain all you want, I'd stand beside him in whatever attire I decided to wear, and hold my retirement flag or my grandfathers burial flag.  And if someone decided to burn my flag, it would be on like donkey kong.

We need to get past what people look like and focus more on what they stand for.
View Quote

Bingo.  That's it right there--that's the visceral counter-protest.

People with folded flags that MEAN something--and the folded flag is instantly recognizable and conveys a message.

THAT is the powerful image to counter these demonstrations.

Journalist/interviewer:  What's that flag you are holding there...?

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:59:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Its not a t-shirt it is a combat shirt

Chapter 23
Wear of the Army Uniform by Reserve, Retired, Separated, and Civilian Personnel

23–3. Retired personnel
a. Personnel who will be advanced to a higher grade upon retirement have the option of wearing the insignia of that
grade thereafter.
b. Retired personnel on active duty will wear their uniform and insignia in the same manner as prescribed for
personnel in the AA of corresponding grade and branch.
c. Retired personnel not on active duty may wear either the uniform reflecting their grade and branch on the date of
their retirement, or the uniform prescribed for personnel in the AA of corresponding grade and branch, when
appropriate, but may not mix the two uniforms. Personnel will wear the grade as shown on the retired grade of rank
line on their retirement order.
d. Retired personnel not on active duty are not authorized to wear the Army uniform when they are instructors or
responsible for military discipline at an educational institution, unless the educational institution is conducting courses
of instruction approved by the Armed Forces.
e. In addition to the occasions for wear listed above, retired personnel are authorized to wear the uniform only on
the following occasions:
(1) While attending military funerals, memorial services, weddings, inaugurals, and other occasions of ceremony.
(2) Attending parades on national or State holidays, or other patriotic parades or ceremonies in which any active or
reserve U.S. military unit is taking part. Uniforms for these occasions are restricted to service and dress uniforms; the
combat uniform and physical fitness uniforms will not be worn.
Wearing the Army uniform at any other time, or for
any other purpose than stated above, is prohibited.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the Army's reg on dress and appearance? I'd like to read it.

I hardly consider a t shirt and hat being in uniform.

I hope I never get caught by a hard charger like yourself during a hawg hunt - sometimes I wear my old woodland BDU pants

Chapter 23

23–3. Retired personnel
a. Personnel who will be advanced to a higher grade upon retirement have the option of wearing the insignia of that
grade thereafter.
b. Retired personnel on active duty will wear their uniform and insignia in the same manner as prescribed for
c. Retired personnel not on active duty may wear either the uniform reflecting their grade and branch on the date of
their retirement, or the uniform prescribed for personnel in the AA of corresponding grade and branch, when
appropriate, but may not mix the two uniforms. Personnel will wear the grade as shown on the retired grade of rank
d. Retired personnel not on active duty are not authorized to wear the Army uniform when they are instructors or
responsible for military discipline at an educational institution, unless the educational institution is conducting courses
e. In addition to the occasions for wear listed above, retired personnel are authorized to wear the uniform only on
the following occasions:
(1) While attending military funerals, memorial services, weddings, inaugurals, and other occasions of ceremony.
(2) Attending parades on national or State holidays, or other patriotic parades or ceremonies in which any active or
reserve U.S. military unit is taking part. Uniforms for these occasions are restricted to service and dress uniforms; the

Funny they have a Army guidance for how/what retired personnel wear.  While I understand it may be 'guidance', what is a retired person?  A civilian whom which the Army holds no power.  Civilians can and should wear whatever they want to wear at least in a free country.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#11]
... double
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It is a cause. It was a counter protest. It is a 1st Amendment / free speech issue.

I see the 2nd Amendment as settled. That doesn't mean that I should throw on my uniform and march in a pro-gun rally.
View Quote

The military is a cause, and that cause is 'merica. IMO you could absolutely throw on your uniform and march in a pro 'merica rally, which is basically what this guy was doing.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Funny they have a Army guidance for how/what retired personnel wear.  While I understand it may be 'guidance', what is a retired person?  A civilian whom which the Army holds no power.  Civilians can and should wear whatever they want to wear at least in a free country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope I never get caught by a hard charger like yourself during a hawg hunt - sometimes I wear my old woodland BDU pants

Chapter 23

23–3. Retired personnel
grade thereafter.
the following occasions:

Actually that is not the case, by law a retired military person even if on the retired disabled roles can be recalled to duty for violations of military regulations

It rarely happens, but it does happen.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The military is a cause, and that cause is 'merica. IMO you could absolutely throw on your uniform and march in a pro 'merica rally, which is basically what this guy was doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm glad he took some of the attention away from the real attention whores, the flag burning America haters.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The individual. We can disagree with him as we like, argue with his ideas. Just like we're doing here. Dictating what he is allowed to do, or how he dresses, is the progressives' way.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The individual. We can disagree with him as we like, argue with his ideas. Just like we're doing here. Dictating what he is allowed to do, or how he dresses, is the progressives' way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. The military has regulations against taking part in political speech while in uniform. The only disagreement is whether or not this classifies as political speech.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#19]
So is he "in" uniform? Or is he just wearing uniform "components" improperly? We complain about libs burning flags in GD, yet this man has the balls to go boots on ground in the middle of their protest to stand up for that which we supposedly hold just as dear and yet we tear him down. Hell, Id buy this guy a beer.  

What are you guys going to do when youre out? Hang out at the PX and look for uniform infractions? You shouldnt take life so seriously, you never make it out alive.

This thread is a bag of oprah's dildos Im outta here.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "cause" is to support and defend the Constitution of  the United States.  Remember?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:14:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
much ado about nothing

NO YOU WILL NOT WEAR MY UNIFORM!  
View Quote

This is not a thread about civilians wearing uniform items.  Not even a little bit.  That has nothing to do with this at all.  Feel free.

Wear cammies to shoot coyotes.  I do, makes sense.  Be a big kid and play dress up at the paint ball field or the "carbine class."  Knock yourself out.  I wear some of that stuff on the range too.  Wear BDUs to the mall...  more women for the rest of us.  Have at it.  Its just clothing.

The subject of this thread is a former soldier in the US Army using components of the US Army uniform to put together some kind of costume that resembles the deployed Army uniform in a way designed to draw attention to the wearer.  Its not "selfless service" ( an alleged value of the wearer), its a "look at me" statement.  Its what old timers might have called "puffery" and its what a less literate GD calls "attention whoring."

And lets talk about the combat shirt.  The combat shirt is an expensive specialized garment designed for wear with armor.  It looks a lot different than other items, and its generally associated with deployed service.  The combat shirt attracts boots like flies are attracted to shit.  Its the kind of thing a 19-year old National Guard PFC wears to the park thinking chicks will be impressed.  You know what he pairs that shirt with?  Dog tags...  desert boots...  tactical hat...  IR flag...  assault pack.  There is nothing inherently wrong with that, their hearts are in the right place, and they learn, maybe from the ridicule of their peers, or maybe after getting smoked to death by their squad leader.  But whatever, boots are gonna boot.  What's funny is when this dude dresses up in boot costume for his TV moment.

Finally, we've learned that this dude is retired.  Hes drawing a check, he's a Senior NCO.  He's supposed to follow the rules, of which there are petty ones about the uniform, and big important ones about not making political speech in uniform.

So...  you guys often don't have the cultural reference to understand that sometimes cammies are clothes and sometimes they are something else.

It's okay, sometimes you don't know what you don't know.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Nobody cares about a fashion show....

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The "cause" is to support and defend the Constitution of  the United States.  Remember?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember quite well, what's that have to do with this? You're trying to say flying a U.S. flag is political speech?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:11:23 AM EDT
[#24]
lol at all the henpecking, from no less than vets.

This guy did a good thing, any decent American regular joe civilian would agree.

All I see from the naysayers are jealousy and criticism of the dude's clothing, like teenage girls.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:26:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I remember quite well, what's that have to do with this? You're trying to say flying a U.S. flag is political speech?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes. Beyond a doubt.

Dude, the link is to the Blaze.  That's all they do is simple minded political shit to sell clicks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:27:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
lol at all the henpecking, from no less than vets.

This guy did a good thing, any decent American regular joe civilian would agree.

All I see from the naysayers are jealousy and criticism of the dude's clothing, like teenage girls.
View Quote

LOL.  Clothes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:35:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

yes. Beyond a doubt.

View Quote

Lol, ok I'll remember that. No flying flags while in uniform.

Noted.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:38:46 AM EDT
[#28]

I think you just answered why he knows that he *can* wear whatever he wants. That right there is the plenty of proof that shows that there is no likelihood of prosecution.

Even if they did choose to prosecute, what's the downside? He'd get orders back to ACDU, returning him to full pay and allowances ( heck, I could use that kind of money), and even if convicted, he can appeal the court's finding. I'm sure he would have plenty of people and organizations happy to pay for the lawyers representing him through the process, and ARF would give him a "hero" rifle somewhere along the way.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:48:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Noted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes. Beyond a doubt.

Noted.

You can't tell the difference between flying a flag and going to a flag burning to uphold the flag?  The guy even talks about the message that he is sending.  The phrase "political speech" doesn't mean it has something to do with political parties or elections.

I think you're the only one not seeing this as speech.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:50:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think you just answered why he knows that he *can* wear whatever he wants. That right there is the plenty of proof that shows that there is no likelihood of prosecution.

Even if they did choose to prosecute, what's the downside? He'd get orders back to ACDU, returning him to full pay and allowances ( heck, I could use that kind of money), and even if convicted, he can appeal the court's finding. I'm sure he would have plenty of people and organizations happy to pay for the lawyers representing him through the process, and ARF would give him a "hero" rifle somewhere along the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't think he should be prosecuted.  I think he needs a buddy to tell him, "Uh, dude, no."
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:52:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What a fuckin boot
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:14:16 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Actually that is not the case, by law a retired military person even if on the retired disabled roles can be recalled to duty for violations of military regulations

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chapter 23

23–3. Retired personnel

grade thereafter.

the following occasions:

If you mean rarely as in never.  At least for something non eventful as wearing unapproved uniforms.  

The only incidents that would be egregious enough to be brought back to active duty would be violation on national security matters such as treason or espionage, certain criminal acts while deployed, or war crimes.  That would be determined in a military court whereas the crimes were committed outside of US jurisdiction and cannot be prosecuted by DOJ/AUSA.  DOJ has some prosecutorial authority at US installations but downrange plays a different tune.  A military court can remand the case to DOJ and prosecute the case in Federal court but the decision to do so is quite complex.  That and to go to Leavenworth they have to go through a military court.  Some exceptions excluded.

Wearing a combat shit in public by a veteran I would guess would never be even mentioned to a JAG attorney.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So he is there attempting to do something good.

And we want to bash him?

Got it.

Pick a side, GD. Then own it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:29:18 AM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if he knows Shia La Boot?

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

And lets talk about the combat shirt.  The combat shirt is an expensive specialized garment designed for wear with armor.  It looks a lot different than other items, and its generally associated with deployed service.  The combat shirt attracts boots like flies are attracted to shit.  Its the kind of thing a 19-year old National Guard PFC wears to the park thinking chicks will be impressed.  You know what he pairs that shirt with?  Dog tags...  desert boots...  tactical hat...  IR flag...  assault pack.
View Quote
You do know that all of that can be purchased by civilians, right? I own all of it except an IR flag. Am I guilty of wearing a "uniform" when I put it on?

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You do know that all of that can be purchased by civilians, right? I own all of it except an IR flag. Am I guilty of wearing a "uniform" when I put it on?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And lets talk about the combat shirt.  The combat shirt is an expensive specialized garment designed for wear with armor.  It looks a lot different than other items, and its generally associated with deployed service.  The combat shirt attracts boots like flies are attracted to shit.  Its the kind of thing a 19-year old National Guard PFC wears to the park thinking chicks will be impressed.  You know what he pairs that shirt with?  Dog tags...  desert boots...  tactical hat...  IR flag...  assault pack.

Does AR 670-1 apply to you?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Like I said earlier, this is outside your frame of reference.  You are culturally incapable of understanding why wearing bits and pieces of a military uniform, as if to represent the uniform, and draw attention to an individual, when ghat person should know better is pretty lame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really, I don't care.
So many have the attitude that if someone dresses differently, or not to THEIR standards it becomes a personal affront.

So, for those offended, what would be the ideal dress code for this guy?
Suit?
Levis?
T Shirt?
Shorts and flip flops?

Let's hear it!

Like I said earlier, this is outside your frame of reference.  You are culturally incapable of understanding why wearing bits and pieces of a military uniform, as if to represent the uniform, and draw attention to an individual, when ghat person should know better is pretty lame.

So you're saying his target audience are the 99%+ that didn't serve in the military.  It sounds like he reached his goal.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Hey all you haters, why don't you go over to the Dick "bones" smoot thread and bash him too since he is wearing his unit's patches on a biker vest!

For the rest of you that support this guy, thank you for your service and thank you for our freedom!

From a UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loving patriot citizen.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. But it doesn't apply to him if he's not wearing regulation attire and just wearing something that kinda looks like it

(unless I'm way off, in which case... whatever)

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Nope. But it doesn't apply to him if he's not wearing regulation attire and just wearing something that kinda looks like it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't un-uniform an item. Only the Army can do that, by establishing a wear out date. A uniform item is a uniform item is a uniform item.

If it's in the reg, and the reg applies to you, then what's to argue?

(And please note, I honestly don't care what this guy does. I'm just pointing out what the regs actually say, for the uninformed.)
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
You can't un-uniform an item. Only the Army can do that, by establishing a wear out date. A uniform item is a uniform item is a uniform item.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I'm saying. There are a ton of items available that look like uniform items but aren't. Combat shirts for example... isn't Massif the only approved combat shirt? Many other companies manufacture them... one is regulation, the others are not, right? (granted, that one looks like a Massif, but again, does it  become a uniform item if purchased by retired military or a civilian since they're readily available and marketed to them?)

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's what I'm saying. There are a ton of items available that look like uniform items but aren't. Combat shirts for example... isn't Massif the only approved combat shirt? Many other companies manufacture them... one is regulation, the others are not, right? (granted, that one looks like a Massif, but again, does it  become a uniform item if purchased by retired military or a civilian since they're readily available and marketed to them?)

View Quote

The DA Pam doesn't list manufacturers. Neither does the last alaract that I see, which is 7 years old and probably superseded by the new AR and Pam.

A uniform item is a uniform item. It does not matter who buys it. It does not matter when they buy it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Multicam isn't regulation either, OCP is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Multicam isn't regulation either, OCP is.
View Quote

Lol, yeah, right. That must be why the OCP alaract went into detail about what what Multicam you can wear and when the wear out date is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#45]
So how much time to I get for wearing my brown t-shirts, my BDU pants, my belt, several pair of boots and even my wool socks?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#46]

the new remake of Full Metal Jacket is going to be rad. John Cena is going to make an awesome GySgt Hartman.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't give a rip what he is wearing.   He stood up for the flag.

He is good in my book.
View Quote

Only in GD do men obsess over what other men wear
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Ehh, I don't know, its not like you can't buy them all over the place, and I see no patches (other than the US Flag patch...), rank, or distinguishing insignia...

If you can buy an item at a store, and you aren't decking it out in patches/insignia...I don't see it as a biggie...

Some may think he looks douchy, but I think he is also making a statement...

I've got no problem with it...

I have a few multi-cam "operator" hats I like to wear...they are cool...and I can change the patches on them to go with my mood....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you edited out the part where I already answered that question because you REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted this thread to be about civilians wearing cammies?  I said I don't care.  I'll tell you what Senior Drill Instructor Staff Sergeant Nelson said: "Civilians are nasty."  When cammies make sense they make sense.  When you are the Assistant Deputy Vice-Manager of Sales at Faggetti-Blowjob & Sons Insurance Company and you buy $200 combat shirts I'm probably gonna roll my eyes a little, but have at it.

Seriously, its about context.  If you beat your dick in your own house watching a video, no one cares.  If you cross the street and beat your dick while looking through your neighbors window and watching his video, you go to jail.  Its the same thing, right?  Nope, its all about context.

Also keep in mind, I said I like this guys actions, I'm ridiculing him for representing veterans in a ridiculous costume, I don't think anything bad should happen to him.  You seek attention you'll probably get at least some that is pretty snarky.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So how much time to I get for wearing my brown t-shirts, my BDU pants, my belt, several pair of boots and even my wool socks?
View Quote

In the woods?  Nada.  Working in the garden?  No charges.   At the range?  Try to not get carried away, but go for it.

At Costco or the zoo?  I sentence you to time served.  By which I am referring to the time without female companionship you have already imposed on yourself.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top