Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 6:44:37 PM EDT
I haven't bought anything in over a year and have been delayed probably 3/4s of the time I go buy something. Does the pin thing really help in making it so delays don't happen? It's annoying being assigned a defacto waiting period
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you show them you Mil ID card? Did that get you better service?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend has a shitbird cousin with the same name and gets delayed often.

He has the pin and it works for him.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I've gathered that people don't like seeing my CaC that much
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Does a ND CWP not let you bypass the NICS check?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Don't have one yet
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't have one yet
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't have one yet

I don't have one here either so no NICS bypass for me. I just carry in town on an out of state one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only reason I have one other than reciprocity.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I haven't bought anything in over a year and have been delayed probably 3/4s of the time I go buy something. Does the pin thing really help in making it so delays don't happen? It's annoying being assigned a defacto waiting period
View Quote

Yes a UPIN helps, but it takes longer for them to do the check and you
can still be delayed.......
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to see your CAC
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

i went to pick up a layaway today.... (i used to be delayed 50% of the time, until i got a ccw, and they didnt have to call it in, thats sooo nice .. i have not had to do a 4473 in about 5 years.. ) .....anyway...... went to pick up my g-17... and my damn ccw is expired.   .. so they call it in and... .. and...... DELAYED.... fuck !

i put a g-43 on layaway, and went and renewed my ccw today.... i should get my g-17 next week at the latest. you would THINK with these fancy assed computers the idiots could make a note, on your info or something, and you not end up delayed 1/2 the time.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Military with ts? I was told by a friend that sometimes files cannot be accessed to clear you immediately unless a supervisor is available to review said files. I was also told that if you have multiple living addresses in multiple states they can't always access the proper files to clear you and have to wait for them to get back.

I don't know how true any of this but the guy who told me used to be FBI and now works for NGIC.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Last time i bought i didnt get delayed for the first time in years... no rhyme or reason to it..
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Military with ts? I was told by a friend that sometimes files cannot be accessed to clear you immediately unless a supervisor is available to review said files. I was also told that if you have multiple living addresses in multiple states they can't always access the proper files to clear you and have to wait for them to get back.

I don't know how true any of this but the guy who told me used to be FBI and now works for NGIC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt he has a TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top