Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot the bad guys with a handgun defensively, and as they run, grab the AK and close the distance aggressively..

Sounds like he knew what he was doing
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It wasn't a good day
View Quote

"As the warrior poet Ice Cube once said, 'If the day does not require an AK, it is good.'"
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
More proof for the whole concept of having a handgun on the hip to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have set down to begin with!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Tarnesha?

Damned Armenians!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It wasn't a good day
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did I get in before some know-it-all says this had to be drugs,etc because innocent people never get their homes invaded?
View Quote

is that a thing here?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hell fucking yes

Good work Jesus.

Sounds like he initially opened up with a pistol, then "New York reloaded", grabbing the AK.

Hopefully the broad doesn't make it.
View Quote

He used a handgun to fight his way to a rifle?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#8]
What are hoodlums doing up at that time of day?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell fucking yes

Good work Jesus.

Sounds like he initially opened up with a pistol, then "New York reloaded", grabbing the AK.

Hopefully the broad doesn't make it.

Second article was clearer.  Bedside handgun used on guy who entered his room, heard screams, still using handgun moved out and shot at other intruder.  When they were out of the house, returned to room to retrieve AK, shot at fleeing car with AK.

He fought away from his rifle with a handgun, then upgraded during a lull.  He did well.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Suspiciously devoid of a description of the perps.
View Quote

Probably answers your question.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Great shot
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Good show.

All the chest thumping aside, this is a high stress situation for you son. He'll need a bit of time to recover and come off the adrenaline dump. Killing someone is sometimes necessary but never fun.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Glad the scumbags got shot and that the family is okay.  I would love to know what ammo he used in his pistol.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Tarneshia Harris.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Tarneshia Harris.
View Quote
Do they just make up words and call them names?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Your title says a son got shot during a home invasion with an AK that the suspects had...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I did a search, didn't see this posted previously. If it has been, get over it.

Home Invastion ended with an AK

Metro Police said witnesses said the suspects fled the scene in a gold-colored Oldsmobile.  Shortly, before 9:30 a.m. officers received a call from North Vista Hospital personnel saying that they had just had two people arrive at their emergency room with gunshot wounds.

The two people turned out to be the suspects from the home invasion.  North Vista Hospital told officers the male suspect was dead.  Harris, was transported to University Medical Center due to the severity of her injuries.

Velador and her four sons were all ok. Harris was booked in absentia.  She is facing multiple charges including attempted murder with a deadly weapon, home invasion with a deadly weapon, robbery with a deadly weapon and conspiracy.

Your title says a son got shot during a home invasion with an AK that the suspects had...

My thread title was simply a cut and paste of the title of the original article. Click on the link and you will see the same title. My link title is more descriptive.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tarneshia Harris.

That's racist!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
".....when officers arrived at the scene they found Jesus Javier Sanchez standing in the yard with an AK47."

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That's racist!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tarneshia Harris.

That's racist!

So is your avatar.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So is your avatar.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tarneshia Harris.

That's racist!

So is your avatar.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tarneshia Harris.

While staring deeply into her dirty sterling silver dinner flatware, a name for her bastard child popped in her head.  Tarneshia.  It's perfect.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#24]
They are sounds with bling in them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#25]
That must have been loud as hell. Good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did I get in before some know-it-all says this had to be drugs,etc because innocent people never get their homes invaded?

View Quote

Well, Dave_A can't post in GD.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#27]
More good news, ex CNN anchors husband kills robber.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/robber-killed-in-shootout-with-ex-anchors-husband-at-motel/

“It was a gun battle, and Chuck was bleeding heavily, but he didn’t stop firing because the man was firing on him,” Russell told The New York Post (http://bit.ly/1gbNeel ).

In a telephone interview with The Associated Press, Russell said her husband was shot three times and was recovering at a hospital but she did not immediately know his condition.

“He’s in a lot of pain,” she said. “He took three shots, including a couple to the abdomen. But magically, his organs were not affected.

“He’s my hero. He saved my life,” Russell added.

Albuquerque police did not release names of those involved, and a spokesman, Officer Tanner Tixier, said it appeared to be a random robbery attempt.

“They weren’t targeted for who they were,” Tixier said. “We believe the offender didn’t realize the victim’s husband was in the motel (room). He believed he had an easy target. That turned out not to be the case obviously.”

Russell said the shooting happened four days into the couple’s trip.

Russell was a prominent figure in CNN’s groundbreaking foray into around-the-clock news, serving as an anchor from 1983 to 2001. She was one of the first anchors hired at CNN Headline News, then called CNN 2, after it went on the air in 1982.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Shoot the bad guys with a handgun defensively, and as they run, grab the AK and close the distance aggressively..

View Quote

Article says 6 pistol rounds fired. One dead and another possibly on the way with only 6 pistol rounds in a defensive shooting like that ain't too bad at all.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I wonder if she recalls the distinctive sound it made shooting at her?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Tarneshia Harris.
View Quote

what did you think it would be some middle class white girl named Ashley?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She is not out of the woods yet.
She was transferred to a Level 1 Trauma Center still alive but obviously very seriously wounded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
50% happy ending ratio. I'll take it!

She is not out of the woods yet.
She was transferred to a Level 1 Trauma Center still alive but obviously very seriously wounded.

Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It wasn't a good day
View Quote

Had to use my AK.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Reading that article made my brain hurt a little.

That reporter needs to take a freaking English class.

Anyways, good on the son. That sounded like a shit show.
View Quote

I had to read it a few times to figure out what was going on...
I've read better writing from the drunk threads in GD.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:36:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What are hoodlums doing up at that time of day?
View Quote

I guess looking for work.
However their entrepreneurial prospect didn't pan out the way they thought it may.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
3 miles from my house.
View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#37]
After many violent brushes with the law Tarnesha has sadly managed to tarnish the rich and vibrant Harris name yet again.

I'm waiting for the compulsory "She was just starting to turn her life ar....................." .

Good shoots!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, and you also missed getting in before someone assuming all Hispanics are illegals. Nice one '06er.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Way better outline of the events HERE

Whoever wrote the story in OP needs to never write a fucking story about anything, ever again.
View Quote

She was just trying to protect the chillens.  Whatever that means.  Putting them in a headlock and pointing guns at them is exactly how we should protect illegal aliens.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Tarneshia Harris.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tarneshia Harris.

Police say 28-year-old Tarneshia Harris, also known as Tiffany Carter, was one of the people shot with a handgun while trying to breaking into that family home.

Close!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Good shoot, hope it goes two for two
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#42]
http://www.news3lv.com/content/news/local/story/Home-invasion-suspects-revealed-shot-with-AK47/Lh2SHAHVkE2o2lr06Jlv7Q.cspx?rss=3269

The police report also reveals a 12-year-old’s account of what happened. He says he opened the door to Harris, who told the child that her car had broken down and that she needed to use the phone. As he attempted to close the door and retrieve the phone, she pushed it open forcing her way into the home. The report indicates that the male suspect then entered the home and pointed a gun at the 12-year-old to silence him.

"I could've been in a funeral home with my brother. I'm so speechless right now,” said the family’s oldest son. "Every time I see him, I want to cry because he could’ve been in a casket right now.”

Officer Laura Meltzer says the duo drove themselves to North Vista Hospital before police arrived. Police say the man died at the hospital.

"I'm really happy that I'm fine and I'm still alive and I'm here and my family is alive,” said the son. "If they would’ve gone to somebody else’s house that wasn’t armed or anything, something bad would’ve happened.”
View Quote

Sounds like the kid is pretty sharp.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:16:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Article says 6 pistol rounds fired. One dead and another possibly on the way with only 6 pistol rounds in a defensive shooting like that ain't too bad at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sound like very controlled aimed fire from the handgun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Shot them with a Pistol then got the AK
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Figured it out!

Mini Draco!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Good shot . The taxpayers should cap the medical expenses at a reasonable amount like $50 and let the perp repay medical bills if she lives . Every time she has a $1 on her account it should go to the state
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#47]
This is about 4-5 miles from my house.  
This is the same MOA happened about 1 month ago near my home.  Female comes to the door and says her child is in the car and having trouble breathing.  The homeowner's wife was talking at the door, 2 men come out of the bushes by the house and rush into the house.  They ended up shooting the husband in the stomach and rob the family.
It will be nice if it is found the be the same criminals.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:07:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

A man who was killed during a home invasion Tuesday has been identified by the Clark County coroner’s office as Willie M. Pro, 33, address unknown.

Pro, who had a long criminal record that included convictions for robbery and burglary, died at North Vista Hospital after being shot in the buttocks, the coroner’s office said.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:11:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Dumb games dumb prizes and all that jazz
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
http://www.reviewjournal.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/media/web1_willie_pro_web_2.jpg?itok=3TiIMoh8

A man who was killed during a home invasion Tuesday has been identified by the Clark County coroner’s office as Willie M. Pro, 33, address unknown.

Pro, who had a long criminal record that included convictions for robbery and burglary, died at North Vista Hospital after being shot in the buttocks, the coroner’s office said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/media/web1_willie_pro_web_2.jpg?itok=3TiIMoh8

We need to know what round that was!

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top