BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Must be staying in North Macon...go hang out on Shurling Drive/Fort Hill, Hillcrest/Napier or anywhere on Eisenhower Parkway/Bloomfield.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Locals in the area refer to Macon as MaCongo for a reason, from what I've heard.

According to my niece, macon is a pretty racist city and that the whites and blacks there don't really like each other to much. Personally, I've never experienced that so her description needs to be taken with a healthy grain of salt in my opinion. However, in her defense, she went to high school there, has friends there and she still goes back home there so she likely knows more about what goes on there then I do. I'm 43 years old, though, and I've never had a bad experience in macon---ever----and I've been there numerous times. Guess I'm just blessed or lucky or something.

Must be staying in North Macon...go hang out on Shurling Drive/Fort Hill, Hillcrest/Napier or anywhere on Eisenhower Parkway/Bloomfield.  

I've been to eisenhower numerous times----around the mall, academy and over at the sams club near there as well as dicks sporting goods. The last time I went to the old mall, though, I could tell things had changed a bit. It wasn't nearly as crowded and much of the shoppers who were there did happen to give off a certain "gangsta" vibe in both their attire and attitude. Still, even then, I never ran into any problem.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Society has begun to break down.
View Quote

Make no mistake; Obama has launched a war on civil order and these thugs are his shock troops.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Judging by what can seen on the video, if a CHL holder would have shot someone they probably would have been in trouble.
View Quote

I like to play scenarios out in my head when these things come up. My first instinct if I see this starting to go down is work my way in the opposite direction that they are coming , so if it's the front I'm  going out the back and trying to put distance between myself and them. Now If I saw them pull a disabled man out of his wheelchair and start beating him , I would think at that point you can start making a case that your own life is in danger. I hate to say this and feel somewhat ashamed but I am not sure I would help the disabled guy out. Doing so puts you right in the midst of this when you should be thinking of your own life.  If it looked like they were trying to kill him then maybe things change I don't know and am not sure how I would react to this.  I know if you were put into a situation where you had reasonable fear for your life and shot some of them I am sure the media would tear you apart and you would have to start a gofundme just for the civil suits. Damn what a fucked up world we live in.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Make no mistake; Obama has launched a war on civil order and these thugs are his shock troops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]
VIdeo or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like to play scenarios out in my head when these things come up. My first instinct if I see this starting to go down is work my way in the opposite direction that they are coming , so if it's the front I'm  going out the back and trying to put distance between myself and them. Now If I saw them pull a disabled man out of his wheelchair and start beating him , I would think at that point you can start making a case that your own life is in danger. I hate to say this and feel somewhat ashamed but I am not sure I would help the disabled guy out. Doing so puts you right in the midst of this when you should be thinking of your own life.  If it looked like they were trying to kill him then maybe things change I don't know and am not sure how I would react to this.  I know if you were put into a situation where you had reasonable fear for your life and shot some of them I am sure the media would tear you apart and you would have to start a gofundme just for the civil suits. Damn what a fucked up world we live in.
View Quote

You should not feel ashamed and you should not hate to say it because only an idiot; a brave, nobel fool would wade into that conflict to help anyone.

A law enforcement officer would be absolutely destroyed in the eyes of public opinion if he or she actually opened fire in such an event.   Imagine what you or I would go through with out their legal resources and protections.

That is the entire point of this problem.

Create something you cannot fight with out being attacked mercilessly in the court of public opinion so as to make good and decent people think twice before acting!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And people wonder why I stay armed. Well, no one here wonders, but others in my life sometimes see it as a bit excessive.

I occasionally stop by that Walmart.
View Quote

I bet greenshirt white guy standing behind the display was reflecting on his own available options when it cam to self defense.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
could a person ccw'ing declare "fear of life" in that situation due to the mob and utilize lethal force?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only $2000?

WTF.

Amateurs.

Don't believe it. Unless they just knocked over canned goods.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

VIdeo or it didn't happen.
View Quote

13wmaz.com...

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I plan on finding an emergency exit. Failing that I am going to find a spot where I can put my back against a wall and defend myself.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#13]
As long as the weren't carrying a Rebel flag, it's okay.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

And they call the Tea Partiers the terrorists
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Actually that's a good name for a gun store.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

I have 30 rounds with my CCW.  I think I might need more.

That'll get you safely to the ammo isle.

Ammo isle?

Is that a real place?  Do they have 22lr there?  Is it next to whore island?

Actually that's a good name for a gun store.

Wouldn't that need to be surrounded by water?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#16]
MACONGA
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Only $2,000 in damages? Weak.
View Quote

No joke. For 50 people that's fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Macon is full of project housing trash. Lived there for about a year, what a shithole, always carried in that town. Rented an apt at what I thought was a nice complex, turned out not to be. Ghetto trash everywhere as soon as school was out.
Ended up breaking my lease and moving to the apts on lake tobesofke. Fuck Macon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#19]
And we have a dupe, it needs to be posted on here many times.
We all need to be prepared if we are out at any store.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#20]
well, it wont end well for anyone that does that to me.

It may be bravado, but that is my thinking. Not planning it. I pray this shit calms down, but I will have nothing to do with those shananigans. I am over 45 and I am starting to get crogidy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I bet greenshirt white guy standing behind the display was reflecting on his own available options when it cam to self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And people wonder why I stay armed. Well, no one here wonders, but others in my life sometimes see it as a bit excessive.

I occasionally stop by that Walmart.

That greenshirt guy appeared to be a freaking dunce. Why the hell would you just stand there in the path of that? Did he think the swarm of rioters were going to just cruise by and be friendly? I am legitimately surprised he wasn't beat to death right there.

Situational awareness and getting out of danger was NO WHERE to be found with that guy. Insane.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wait until someone shoots the teens.....

then the world will come down on that guy, and the cries of racism will be epic.
View Quote

true

But this BS is hitting saturation. I the 60% that agrees with us getting real tired of being called racists and doing something real soon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
 If it had been my Dad...
View Quote

Obama?

I'm losing track of sons and fathers here. Much like Obama and his sons.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#24]
They could have done far more in monetary damage just by breaking the front windows.

But the point wasn't to do monetary damage, it was to terrorize.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The thread title says "50 Blacks" but the news article accompanying the video says:

"When they first entered the store at shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday, mostly male teens ran in.

Some young ladies eventually filtered in among the bunch, a few sauntered with no sense of urgency."

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/07/01/3824021_wal-mart-videos-released-of-mob.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

View Quote

Don't be hasty. They may be Canadians.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I just have nothing, will post how I feel somewhere else.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn both watermelons were left unmolested...this doesn't fit with my racial profiling views?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Macon is full of project housing trash. Lived there for about a year, what a shithole, always carried in that town. Rented an apt at what I thought was a nice complex, turned out not to be. Ghetto trash everywhere as soon as school was out.

Ended up breaking my lease and moving to the apts on lake tobesofke. Fuck Macon.
View Quote
They are taking over the Tobosofkee AO as well...especially on Mosley Dixon Rd.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#29]
".... by hundreds of rampaging blacks."

Nothing racist here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I feel for the victims.  

Fuck WM though, that company is one of the biggest pushers for EBT.

View Quote

Teach them to ban rebel flags  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Where did you get that picture?? I know her!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
well, it wont end well for anyone that does that to me.

It may be bravado, but that is my thinking. Not planning it. I pray this shit calms down, but I will have nothing to do with those shananigans. I am over 45 and I am starting to get crogidy.
View Quote

It won't end well for you either
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

qft
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
50 "people"  $2000 in damages?

Lazy fucks.
View Quote

Anything more would have required effort.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Only $2,000 in damages? Weak.
View Quote

This. Seriously?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
qft
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

qft
Obama can go fuck himself and so can the urban yutes.

Where're all the Darren Wilsons when you need them?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Can't wait for the DOJ to take on these crimes.  Likely fall under the category of reparations.

That's only $40 damage per person, how fuckin lazy were they?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Begun?  Watch Black Friday vids on the youtube.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm sure all of this innocent malarky would end if we gave a certain ethic group several billion dollars for job training, free child care, free phones, subsidized rent, etc......
View Quote

If only.     Wait, we do, so how is this possible?    Has to be because of the "man" or that "racist" flag.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Check your White privilege.

Now if some white kids ransacked a store in Harlem there would be consequences, repercussions and a Jessie & Al parade.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

qft

Obama's media enablers and partners in The Revolution, will label anyone who brings harm to one of those "teens" or "young ladies" a RACIST and a MONSTER.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Obama's media enablers and partners in The Revolution, will label anyone who brings harm to one of those "teens" or "young ladies" a RACIST and a MONSTER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

qft

My bad.  I didn't realize the animals were innocent.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe Obama can give a speech about this tragedy...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:48:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I like how the article said "bum-rushed."
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The apts are on Mosley Dixon rd. Shame that its going to hell, lived there in 06-07. Was a nice complex, quiet lake front view .
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Diversity
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That Walmart is racist.
View Quote

Yup, they use that card for everything
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
or MaCoon.  

Macon was a beautiful city, then C. Jack got elected mayor and turned it into a shithole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Locals in the area refer to Macon as MaCongo for a reason, from what I've heard.
or MaCoon.  

Macon was a beautiful city, then C. Jack got elected mayor and turned it into a shithole.

Hmm I sense a theme here.  Elected officials promoting change.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:33:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

them and the lawyers/judges.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

principle of Cloward/Piven is to make the situation so miserable and untenable that the populace gladly accepts the tyranny the government offers so as to gain some respite.
everything Obama does, has done, is liable to attempt proves that he is attempting this, Cash for Clunkers, make second hand cars  unaffordable, hurts the dealerships. Take over GM and Dodge (sells Dodge to foreign business). Fast and Furious, raise the violence on the Mexican/US border so that our citizens demand action in the form of strong gun control. Support the socalled Arab spring, puts the citizenry on edge worried about terrorism. Completely and utterly fuck up the medical insurance industry, have the public squealing for single payer plan. Have the IRS pull a bunch of really criminal bone headed actions that threaten free speech and free association, hey what better way of covering over Obamacare when people are worried about their taxes and the collection agency. These are just a few samples. If Obama didn't actually plan for these fuckups to get us more reliant on government then he one stupidest most feckless individuals around.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top