Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Diversity
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ammo isle?

Is that a real place?  Do they have 22lr there?  Is it next to whore island?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that is why I pack heat.  They can fuck Wal-Mart in the ass for all I care but touch me or my wife......
This.  

I have 30 rounds with my CCW.  I think I might need more.

That'll get you safely to the ammo isle.

Ammo isle?

Is that a real place?  Do they have 22lr there?  Is it next to whore island?

Sorry, I was just picturing whore island
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I was reading a blurb about this on MSN.  Conspicuously absent was any description of the perpetrators.  I found another source that had a photo of the one person arrested in the affair.

Bracken wrote a piece on where things will end up. It does not seem like it is too great a leap to get there at this point.

At some point a lot of good people may face the decision of trial by twelve or carried by six.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#7]
White people are terrorists.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
But... Walmart banned the Confederate flag

Everything was supposed to be better now
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
As of a moment ago when I checked the news only one has been caught and arrested.
I shop there occasionally and drive by it on Zebulon road frequently. It is normally quite a dull mundane place but apparently the local gangs decided to have some fun.
I have to admit as someone who is not surprised by much of anything anymore that I was surprised by this. It is not in an area of town where it would have been anticipated.
But as we all know crap happens everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
ibtl on 2
View Quote

The SJWs will most certainly hit report once they trip over themselves to get to their keyboard.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#11]
One rack of Cheetos was wiped out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that is why I pack heat.  They can fuck Wal-Mart in the ass for all I care but touch me or my wife......
This.  
Yup.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was reading a blurb about this on MSN.  Conspicuously absent was any description of the perpetrators.  I found another source that had a photo of the one person arrested in the affair.

Bracken wrote a piece on where things will end up. It does not seem like it is too great a leap to get there at this point.

At some point a lot of good people may face the decision of trial by twelve or carried by six.
View Quote

Yes, even the local news did not give any description of the perps....It seems like everyone now is afraid to call it like it is...is it more PC, fear of reprisal or what?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Naw, bust a couple of caps and they'll scatter like a covey of quail.  Animals like that are brave in numbers, but when the numbers start to thin, they get "yellow bellied and limber legged'" as my Dad would say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  

Naw, bust a couple of caps and they'll scatter like a covey of quail.  Animals like that are brave in numbers, but when the numbers start to thin, they get "yellow bellied and limber legged'" as my Dad would say.
Also true.

When it comes to mobs... Kill the leader, kill the guy that steps over the leader... No more mob
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They do stuff like that because they know the can get away with it. They know the law does not apply to them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#17]
It took place at FOODMART(a gas station) and not WALMART that's why you didn't see sneakers and tvs running out of the store
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It took place at FOODMART(a gas station) and not WALMART that's why you didn't see sneakers and tvs running out of the store
View Quote

Wrong, this was the walmart on Zebulon road in Macon GA
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One rack of Cheetos was wiped out.
View Quote

If they were out of Skittles, it would of been $20,000 in damages.

https://youtu.be/nGzxhyIHArw
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#20]
You ain't seen bad yet but it's comin'.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

After the first shot, it will be like flicking on the kitchen light.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

My walmart is sorely lacking an ammo aisle. Or a gun aisle. Or a knife section, or any fucking thing I halfway like.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
They were stealing all the General Lee hot wheels to sell on Ebay.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first ten words of the video say chevron food mart in Byron (or briant) off 21
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope you're a good shot and carry extra mags.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

1 10mm 200 gr round would probably kill 3.  Just need them to line up correctly.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

They will scatter like roaches do when a light is turned on when the shooting starts.
With that said it isn't a bad idea these days to carry reloads.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#28]
50 "people"  $2000 in damages?

Lazy fucks.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

I need to figure out some way to carry my 33 rounders as backup with the way the world is slanting.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The first ten words of the video say chevron food mart in Byron (or briant) off 21
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it was a separate incident, don't know...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Not enough white privilege I guess. Or maybe they heard there was another mistake with the EBT cards and they thought they were getting 1000's of dollars of free EBT. When Wal-Mart denied their EBT they rioted.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A staff member should have opened up the gun case and put an end to that disturbance.
View Quote

With political correctness being the theme of the day now that would have ended poorly for said employee.

He would be fired, have charges pressed by Walmart while they publicly apologized for his actions while they visited the "victims" in the hospital.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1

Reporter was obviously being a smartass when he put that in there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Davis wondered about the parental supervision of the young people involved.

"Due to the lateness of the hour,” he said, "I don’t know that they were going to be going to church the next morning.”

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1

Reporter was obviously being a smartass when he put that in there.

Best part....Davis is our Sheriff.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#34]
So they where bused in? or they tweerked all the way there?

Notice the last 3 of these things revolve around being "released" at 1 am from a "meeting" it was at the ymca in Charleston...is there one of them near this wally world or the one in CO
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm not surprised.

I grew up in Macon in the 60's-70's. It was a pretty cool place back then but it's been turning into a shit hole
for the past 30 years or so. My parents got out of there years ago.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you expect me to do?  Stand there and check my privilege while they beat me into a coma and rape my wife?
   I shoot well enough and yes, I always carry two spares.    

Again, cap a couple of the braver ones and they'll scatter like roaches running from the Orkin man.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Misleading title, it should read "Walmart in Macon, GA culturally enriched by Obama's children."
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Macon?  Not surprising.  Close it down.  But then I wonder how far they'll travel to get to another.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Misleading title, it should read "Walmart in Macon, GA culturally enriched by Obama's children."
View Quote

Macon is no different than other areas of GA or the country for that matter. When it comes to this kind of thing it is pervasive throughout the country. Each day it is another place that experiences something like this or far worse.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Macon is no different than other areas of GA or the country for that matter. When it comes to this kind of thing it is pervasive throughout the country. Each day it is another place that experiences something like this or far worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're preaching to the choir. We just had 600 of Obama's children push their way into a movie theater down here, some how they reasoned that the theater would just let them in and watch Medea's Christmas for free.

On Christmas Night over 600 kids and teenagers swarmed a movie theater in Jacksonville, Florida violently attacking moviegoers, an off duty police officer, and each other in one of the largest flash mobs to date.

Somewhere around 600 crazed teens swarmed the theater attacking people and stealing everything in sight. 62 police officers were dispatched to the theater, where they had to fire pepper spray into the crowd to get them to disperse.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wait until someone shoots the teens.....

then the world will come down on that guy, and the cries of racism will be epic.
View Quote

hopefully that guy will be me.

I have a blown out knee, a bad lower back and hips. I can't run and I can't go hand to hand against a bunch of urban youths 1/2 my age. My last name is African and I've dated a black girl and roommated with 3 hispanics. I'd fucking love the media and al sharpton try to throw me under the bus. I already have my lawyer lined up.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Glad I left that shit hole of a town. The jail is over packed and the system sucks.

The city has been overthrown by young aspiring rappers
View Quote

You know you miss being here, in the MaconGA jugle!

I blame C.Jack for the downhill trajectory of our city
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Only $2,000 in damages? Weak.
View Quote

No shit; that's pathetic.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could do that in the parking lot smashing windshields and headlights on expensive cars with a baseball bat in about 2 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that's $40 per.  They suck at mobbing.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I could do that in the parking lot smashing windshields and headlights on expensive cars with a baseball bat in about 2 minutes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That may be your parking lot but we are talking Macon, GA walmart HAHAHAHAHAHA just messing around
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Would it be well received by the media if someone started painting "Black crimes matter" on monuments to great black leaders of the past? If not, why is it understandable to deface the shrines of my ancestors?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Based on past interviews of such events:  They just be funnin' and didn't mean no harm, plus only the white man got mad so it be worth it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Only $2000?

WTF.

Amateurs.

View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top