Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wonder how many potential new gun owners have been turned off entirely by visiting a gun store for the first time and having to interract with some mutant behind the counter.

I don't think I"ve ever been to a gun store and enjoyed the experience. Most make me feel like a need to shower as soon as I get home.

Internet + a good FFL are the way to go.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had that exact same treatment just picking a gun up. I finally had to walk up to the guy and say "I'm here on my lunch and i'd like to pick up the gun I ordered before i'm back late from my hour lunch."
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm with you Swingset.  My three closest choices are the following:

1 - One grouchy old guy who has somewhat high prices on guns, though a decent selection and retarded prices on a shitty selection of shitty ammo.  It is frequented by an aging, smelly bunch of fudd farts who mill around grunting at each other about which local doctor sucks the worst and whether Burger King or McDonald's is the "healthier" choice for their lunch.  I doubt that a single one of them has purchased anything more than a choke for a shotgun they never shoot, in several decades.  If you can manage to get his attention diverted from his be-plaided, hairy, exposed ass-cracked, malodorous fuddie buddies long enough to get him to waddle over to the counter with the gun you want to look at, he sneers and grunts at you while you check it out.  And this is the best LGS in my immediate area...  

View Quote

Hmm... would this be in Danbury, by chance? If not, there's certainly one like this in Danbury...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
<<<SNIPPED>>>
Fuck, I wish you could just Amazon Prime all your guns and ammo.
<<<SNIPPED>>>
View Quote

You're Gorram right.

Shitty gun stores would be a thing of the past lickity-fucking-split. As far as I'm concerned, they're essentially subsidized by anti-2A laws. I walked into a local one and was told the FFL transfers were $75, and an extra $15 (maybe it was $25?) if you didn't buy the gun from them.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I can't wonder how many potential new gun owners have been turned off entirely by visiting a gun store for the first time and having to interract with some mutant behind the counter.

I don't think I"ve ever been to a gun store and enjoyed the experience. Most make me feel like a need to shower as soon as I get home.

View Quote
Thousands of guns is my guess.  At the minimum they lose the repeat customer.

I've done the internet thing but then I feel guilty going to the FFL to pick them up because they didn't get my business.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep.....gotta be more assertive.

Stand tall, grab your balls and say..." Hey man....you wanna sell a gun or not?"

Works for me
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#7]
OP you hit the nail on why PSA gets a ton of my business just to avoid the human interactions.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was a teenager I worked at a gun store for about three weeks. $6/hour and %0.5 commission. The owner was more racist than a GD "Would you let your daughter date a black guy thread" as well as a criminal who liked to talk about his crimes. Shit job, and sadly it's all too typical of gun stores.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've done the internet thing but then I feel guilty going to the FFL to pick them up because they didn't get my business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See my post above... I don't feel guilty at all. If gun stores had to compete with a long distance electronic retailer without the crutch of the transfer/paperwork laws, then I might consider buying from them as they have extraordinarily better service and prices. After all, can't exactly stay in business by marking up a gun 50% if I can the same thing shipped directly to my door for 2/3 of your cost.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't buy guns in person stores, ever.

I don't know of any other business where the sort of nonsense described in the OP is not only tolerated, but seems to be the industry norm.
View Quote

Exactly my stance, I did everything as a private sale before WA enacted its retarded laws on the subject.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's why I buy at smaller gun stores with good customer service and not Gander Mountain.
View Quote

Do you define "good customer service" as "the counter guys love hearing about my elk hunting stories"?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#12]
There are two guns stores in the area I don't mind dealing with. I'm always greeted and asked to let them know if I want to see anything in particular. Even on a busy day, I've never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for help. I even walked in on a Saturday when the store was packed. The guy manning the register asked if I needed help, told him what I was there to get. less than 5 minutes later I'm walking out the door with what I wanted, despite the counters being busy.

I will spend extra money (within reason) to help these guys stay in business.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#13]
It isn't just gun shops that suffer from this.  Went to buy a new guitar a few weeks ago and the owner of the music shop I went to didn't act like he really cared too much about selling anything at all.  I asked what acoustic guitars he had and tried to ask some questions.  He just said "what you see is what we have." then went back to bullshitting with whoever.   I left and went somewhere else where a younger hippy looking guy was actually helpful, answered questions, played some for me so I could hear them from a distance.  Spent 5 minutes in one shop and $500 in the other.

As far as gunshops I get tired of hearing the same whining about how internet retailers are killing their business when I ask to have something shipped to them.  I use a guy now that has an FFL just for transfers.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You would positively hate one of my local gun stores. They provide rocking chairs, jars of boiled peanuts in the shell and loads of gun magazines spread out on old whiskey barrels for their customers. Think: Cracker Barrel meets gun store meets old timey doctor's office.

Despite their slow-ish service, the guy who owns it is alright in my book. He shipped off a gun for me for repair (that I didn't buy off of him) when the local UPS branch wouldn't. Provided the box, wrapped it up and everything. Only charged me what UPS charged him.

Sometimes slow, but personal service can be good.
View Quote
Used to have a shop like that around here.  Good guy and good service.  Bought a few guns from there and had a few shipped there.  He was just as happy to take transfer money for stuff he couldn't beat the price on.  He decided to retire and sold all of his stock to another store.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I walked into a local one and was told the FFL transfers were $75, and an extra $15 (maybe it was $25?) if you didn't buy the gun from them.
View Quote

I had a LGS refuse to do a transfer for me on a gun because "We sell that here, buy it from us". Get bent.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I had a LGS refuse to do a transfer for me on a gun because "We sell that here, buy it from us". Get bent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I walked into a local one and was told the FFL transfers were $75, and an extra $15 (maybe it was $25?) if you didn't buy the gun from them.

Egg-fucking-zactly.

Oooohhh... fuck. That was Extorris? Shit!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I haven't bought a gun for a long time, and I can't say that has been something I missed. I sure like having a new one, even looking at them all, comparing, holding them...but the gun store experience is something I've always found frustrating.

Today perfect case in point, I went with the money to buy and the exact model I wanted to buy. Saw online they had it going on sale for a decent price. No need to finger-fuck anything, no talking it over, just hand me the 4473 and we're on our way.

So, being savvy to how the gun stores have changed in the last 7-8 years, I go on a Tuesday afternoon to avoid the weekend derp.

I walk in, there's 2 guys working the big counter, there's a number machine, 3 people at the counter (two being helped, a third milling about). Not sure if they're working on the number machine or not, I grab a number just to be safe and stand there.

After 20 minutes of listening to the 2 guys being helped, neither of which had ANY intention of buying anything...one is telling his Elk hunting story and the other can't decide which cheap Burris scope to put on his bolt gun, the other guy standing there walks away...leaving me "next". For all I know the tire kickers had been there for 3 hours.

20 more minutes go by, and I'm getting pissed. This is 100% on the dickwads behind the counter, if your customer just wants to stand there and do face time because his wife is a sour cow he needs to escape from 2 hours every day, it's your job to say "Can you hold on a minute, this guy has been standing here a while and I need to help him". Nope, both counter dicks just stand there and chit chat. First rule of a good salesman: Always be closing. Closing is not listening to a fat fuck who couldn't walk up a broken escalator talk about an Elk hunt he didn't do.

By now, a couple other people have walked up to around the counter, 3 of us plus the chatty two bar flys. Finally, Elk hunter gets up off his stool (another pet peeve, don't put a fucking chair by the counter...this encourages social time, it's a fucking gun store not a bar), and before counter guy can do anything one of the dudes just buts right in and starts hitting him up to look at a gun. Again, failure on the counter twat's part - pay attention to the order, or work off your numbers. And, fail on the part of the rude cock face customer. Have some fucking manners, gun owners shouldn't be on par with the Walmart Black Friday house fraus.

Not wanting to be a confrontational dick, I let that slide...but I'm getting pissed. The other guy finally decides he'll go home and do some research on shitty scopes, so he leaves. The dude helping him turns to the person closest to him (not me) and asks if he needs any help. At this point, fuck it, I'm hot.

I spoke up and said "Hold on a sec here, I was next". The counter guy goes "We get really busy in here sometimes, it's hard to keep track" and the guy he asks looks at me like I'm the bad guy (he also saw me standing there when he walked up and gladly accepted the help knowing he was butting in line).

I'm just livid at this point, and turned off of the idea of giving either of these guys a $1 on their commission, so I said "You know what, fuck it, you go back to bartending and listening to stories, and I'll go buy a gun somewhere else. BTW, I took a number." and out I walked.

Got home and ordered the fucking gun from Buds.

I know, CSB and all that, but seriously I have had a lifetime of the putzes that mill around gun stores with slobber glaze on their chin and the barely employable turds that work the counter. If I never step foot in one again, it'll be a good life. Fuck, I wish you could just Amazon Prime all your guns and ammo.

If you work at a gun store and any of this hits close to home, clean up your fucking act. It's a business, don't let lonely porkers sit there and drive off your business. If they're not serious, MOVE THEM THE FUCK ALONG.

Tomorrow's rant, Uncle Mike's products should not constitute the bulk of your accessory isle.

/Soapbox.
View Quote

Rant = 10/10!

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#18]
My lgs is actually pretty good- friendly and helpful. I think that mostly has to do with the fact that they're new, like only 2 or 3 years old. They still have a lot of passion and enthusiasm, which I predict will wane with the decades.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

SNIP

View Quote

Speak up from the get-go.

Ask them obvious question like "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but should I take a number? How long do you think the wait will be?"

Now you have their attention and it was done in a polite manner.

Or you can wait for your blood pressure to rise and let people cut in front of you. [shrugs]

You're expecting good sales tactics from guys who make next to nothing and would rather be shooting paper zombie targets at an indoor range.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He probably stocks what people are willing to buy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tomorrow's rant, Uncle Mike's products should not constitute the bulk of your accessory isle.

He probably stocks what people are willing to buy

He's clearly a shitty businessman!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#23]
My biggest problem with brick & mortar gunshops is that I can find things cheaper online or through non-retail connections I have.  There is an old school gunshop in my area that I'll stop in once in a while because I've made some great scores there and they will order the hot / popular guns in for you at prices that aren't hopped up.  You may have to wait forever, but that's the program.  There is a locally based "superstore" that I'll go to on occasion and run into great deals / loss leaders like Pmags ($7.99) and Brownell mags  ($4.99) - no limit.

Otherwise I am watching select websites.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#24]
9.5/10
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Not a thing, but the scopes he was looking at at the bottom of Burris' line - cheap...same stuff they sell at Walmart or blow out on CTD. He was obsessing over them like this was a major purchase, really devoting a lot of hand-wringing to it. If you're spending $79 on a piece of glass that's $39 on Ebay, maybe don't treat it like you're picking out an artificial heart. It really doesn't matter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's wrong with Burris

Not a thing, but the scopes he was looking at at the bottom of Burris' line - cheap...same stuff they sell at Walmart or blow out on CTD. He was obsessing over them like this was a major purchase, really devoting a lot of hand-wringing to it. If you're spending $79 on a piece of glass that's $39 on Ebay, maybe don't treat it like you're picking out an artificial heart. It really doesn't matter.

Now that is some funny shit right there.  You have my respect OP.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

See my post above... I don't feel guilty at all. If gun stores had to compete with a long distance electronic retailer without the crutch of the transfer/paperwork laws, then I might consider buying from them as they have extraordinarily better service and prices. After all, can't exactly stay in business by marking up a gun 50% if I can the same thing shipped directly to my door for 2/3 of your cost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

they already do. but most of them are too stupid to realize it yet. the only reason they are hanging on is the general public hasn't figured it out yet either.

I'm not saying all gun stores suck. I have some good ones in my area...but most gun stores do suck.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#29]
If it wasn't for bcm, psa, aim surplus and a kitchen ffl, i wouldn't be half as interested in firearms as i am

Dealing with the lgs's in my area is like reaching into a bag of turds to try and find a tootsie roll
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I feel bad for some of you guys. My LGS is the original PSA location in Columbia.

They always have plenty of counter folks who are always willing to help and you already know about the prices.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm glad to be 80 minutes away from Palmetto State Armory, but my local stores aren't too bad. PSA wins on price though.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I usually go to a bigger one in town because the selection is good and the prices cant be beat, bad thing is there is a lot of hood rats in there trying something slick and looking at high points.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I haven't bought a gun for a long time, and I can't say that has been something I missed. I sure like having a new one, even looking at them all, comparing, holding them...but the gun store experience is something I've always found frustrating.

Today perfect case in point, I went with the money to buy and the exact model I wanted to buy. Saw online they had it going on sale for a decent price. No need to finger-fuck anything, no talking it over, just hand me the 4473 and we're on our way.

So, being savvy to how the gun stores have changed in the last 7-8 years, I go on a Tuesday afternoon to avoid the weekend derp.

I walk in, there's 2 guys working the big counter, there's a number machine, 3 people at the counter (two being helped, a third milling about). Not sure if they're working on the number machine or not, I grab a number just to be safe and stand there.

After 20 minutes of listening to the 2 guys being helped, neither of which had ANY intention of buying anything...one is telling his Elk hunting story and the other can't decide which cheap Burris scope to put on his bolt gun, the other guy standing there walks away...leaving me "next". For all I know the tire kickers had been there for 3 hours.

20 more minutes go by, and I'm getting pissed. This is 100% on the dickwads behind the counter, if your customer just wants to stand there and do face time because his wife is a sour cow he needs to escape from 2 hours every day, it's your job to say "Can you hold on a minute, this guy has been standing here a while and I need to help him". Nope, both counter dicks just stand there and chit chat. First rule of a good salesman: Always be closing. Closing is not listening to a fat fuck who couldn't walk up a broken escalator talk about an Elk hunt he didn't do.

By now, a couple other people have walked up to around the counter, 3 of us plus the chatty two bar flys. Finally, Elk hunter gets up off his stool (another pet peeve, don't put a fucking chair by the counter...this encourages social time, it's a fucking gun store not a bar), and before counter guy can do anything one of the dudes just buts right in and starts hitting him up to look at a gun. Again, failure on the counter twat's part - pay attention to the order, or work off your numbers. And, fail on the part of the rude cock face customer. Have some fucking manners, gun owners shouldn't be on par with the Walmart Black Friday house fraus.

Not wanting to be a confrontational dick, I let that slide...but I'm getting pissed. The other guy finally decides he'll go home and do some research on shitty scopes, so he leaves. The dude helping him turns to the person closest to him (not me) and asks if he needs any help. At this point, fuck it, I'm hot.

I spoke up and said "Hold on a sec here, I was next". The counter guy goes "We get really busy in here sometimes, it's hard to keep track" and the guy he asks looks at me like I'm the bad guy (he also saw me standing there when he walked up and gladly accepted the help knowing he was butting in line).

I'm just livid at this point, and turned off of the idea of giving either of these guys a $1 on their commission, so I said "You know what, fuck it, you go back to bartending and listening to stories, and I'll go buy a gun somewhere else. BTW, I took a number." and out I walked.

Got home and ordered the fucking gun from Buds.

I know, CSB and all that, but seriously I have had a lifetime of the putzes that mill around gun stores with slobber glaze on their chin and the barely employable turds that work the counter. If I never step foot in one again, it'll be a good life. Fuck, I wish you could just Amazon Prime all your guns and ammo.

If you work at a gun store and any of this hits close to home, clean up your fucking act. It's a business, don't let lonely porkers sit there and drive off your business. If they're not serious, MOVE THEM THE FUCK ALONG.

/Soapbox.
View Quote

Why did you go to gander mountain?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Uncle Mike's products should not constitute the bulk of your any accessory isle.

View Quote

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Must be an engineer.  A sales guy would have butted in and said something like, " I'm here to buy a gun today. "  Money beats chit chat all day every day.  Being a Beta Male must really suck.
View Quote

Being a pushy, forceful person, the kind of that hurls a needless personal insult at someone over their decency to wait in line must suck too. I imagine that kind of personality results in everyone they spend time with kind of loathing such a person, and their callousness doesn't allow them to properly register how offputting their abrasive antics are.

In fact, I'd imagine at a gun store they'd plop down at the counter and tell their Elk hunting stories so vigorously their neck fat would jiggle while they are oblivious to others around them.

I'd imagine that's what being an internet alpha would be like.

I don't have to imagine tho, I know normal cool people who have met you.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's ok, I never read the thread either before I comment.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe I've been lucky (and the more I hear, the more I tend to think so), but that has generally not been my experience at local gun shops.
View Quote

This, my LGS is awesome.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Sometimes there is just no way to politely break off the conversation with a customer.

sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Sometimes there is just no way to politely break off the conversation with a customer.

sometimes.

View Quote

There was here, trust me, I was listening. At the very least, you can move it along...which the salesman didn't do, and worse he paid zero attention to anyone else or their order, and wasn't using the number/ticket either so he triple failed.

I've worked behind the counter of many stores (contrary to Shotar's clumsy personality profile, which was grossly wrong) doing sales. I wasn't perfect, but I'd never let someone dominate my time with BS when customers are queuing up. That's just money out of my pocket, and future lost sales.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh I like cabelas for some things but not guns, bout the same a gander there. Why didn't you go to vances or gun envy or hell even blackwing probably wouldn't do that shit.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit double tap
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
me too
and I walk into one every morning

Much prefer emails and dropping a pistol into a UPS box
instead of waiting on Fatty Brony McB.O. tell me about his gout and 68 Dodge that hasn't run since 1983

Yeah many gun counter monkeys really need to learn to detach themselves from people like that
No matter how busy I greet/acknowlege everyone as they walk in door , and try to get in a "you looking for anything specific" in
Hand them an item to look at and and move to the next guy wash/rinse/repeat keep cycling through customers
its not rocket science

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't like gun stores either.

Rather do my shopping online.
me too
and I walk into one every morning

Much prefer emails and dropping a pistol into a UPS box
instead of waiting on Fatty Brony McB.O. tell me about his gout and 68 Dodge that hasn't run since 1983

Yeah many gun counter monkeys really need to learn to detach themselves from people like that
No matter how busy I greet/acknowlege everyone as they walk in door , and try to get in a "you looking for anything specific" in
Hand them an item to look at and and move to the next guy wash/rinse/repeat keep cycling through customers
its not rocket science

I agree completely.

Don't Come in the shop to waste my time and I won't waste yours.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Were you at one of the Vances stores?

NM, I just read the rest of the thread...

Cabela's does suck.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

well put,  fucking retards infest gun counters ..
not all , but the intelligent are in the minority
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:40:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

well put,  fucking retards infest gun counters ..
not all , but the intelligent are in the minority
View Quote

True,

But that setiment is equally applicable to the other side of the counter as well.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't always read the whole rant, but when I do, often swingset is the author.

Had a LSG where the owner was an avid cyclist.  That place, fuck, became more of a bike shop than gun shop.  Guys come click clack'n in with wearing their racing suit with latest jersey and helmet, talking about their $10,000 bike that weighs less than an ounce.  Don't know whether to ask about seeing a gun or hand the guy a glass of water like the Tour.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I suspect a poll of gun store owners and employees regarding their previous retail and sales experience would answer a lot of our "why do gun stores suck" questions.
View Quote
I think this accounts for a lot of it.

Anyone work gun retail and non gun retail? is there a noticeable difference in the amount of nonsense, bullshit, douchery (customers) between the two?

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't like gun stores either.

Rather do my shopping online.
View Quote

I agree. I also hate most gun owners.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like they earned someone ELSE your business, to me.

Fuck 'em. If they don't care enough to pay attention, lord knows what else they'll fuck up.

I don't go back to stores like that, either.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Manager

Get him now.

You need to be louder theses days.
View Quote

Screw that.

The manager either know his guys suck and doesn't care or he's clueless, too.

When I walk into your store, YOUR job is to separate my from my money, if you can. If I have to WORK to spend my money, too, I'll find someone who wants it more.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top