Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Riveting tale old chap, simply riveting.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know you're right but getting hit and called a pedo is going to be impossible to ignore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A drunk lady hits you in the head and is yelling at you in the restaurant accusing you of child molestation and you sit there silently and say nothing?  I would not have sat silently especially after be hit and accused of that.  No fucking way.

Drunken dipshits are not worth the trouble.

Ever.

I know you're right but getting hit and called a pedo is going to be impossible to ignore.

You would get raped in the court of public opinion and possibly civil  court.

I am not saying she doesn't deserve to shit her teeth out for her words, but it isn't worth the hassle.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

A strike?

Bro, how did you make it through the concussion?

Was the giggle due to TBI?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
your feelings may have been assaulted.

you were not however.
What do you call striking someone on top of the head?  

A strike?

TBI... LMFAO
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe she hates LaRue that much.

Quoted:
Ever see the opening scene of Way of the Gun?  Seems applicable.  
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Very disappointing story OP.

At first it read like the start of Jason Statham movie.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have  told her boyfriend he better get her drunk ass away from me. If not I'd have turned 2 on both of them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Better to share your tale here than at the police station or the hospital.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm a 55 year old tile contractor and broken in multiple ways,  I had just worked 10 hours of my 15 for last night, so no I don't  operate or even  blade. If it escalated any further I would have just  got up and walked out (besides that is where my gun was) and left if possible  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not surprised there are so many pedo bears in AK that almost anyone could get mistaken for one.  Also being a drunk crazy person it's obvious her judgement was impaired.  What surprises me is a lack of blading to the 45 or liberal use bear spray on the crazy couple.  Do you even operate bro?
I'm a 55 year old tile contractor and broken in multiple ways,  I had just worked 10 hours of my 15 for last night, so no I don't  operate or even  blade. If it escalated any further I would have just  got up and walked out (besides that is where my gun was) and left if possible  

Common sense in Fairbanks...?  Next you're going to tell me you didn't even go to Reflections.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]

One of your buddies at work put an "I like little girls" sign on your back when you weren't looking.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am not saying she doesn't deserve to shit her teeth out for her words, but it isn't worth the hassle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A drunk lady hits you in the head and is yelling at you in the restaurant accusing you of child molestation and you sit there silently and say nothing?  I would not have sat silently especially after be hit and accused of that.  No fucking way.

Ever.

I'm would not have gotten into a physical altercation with her but being hit and called a pedo would warrant some response verbally at least.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever.

Especially considering she was likely a minority in this situation.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

you were not however.
View Quote

Sadly in many states now the legal dfinition of assualt is unwanted touching. I don't know if Alaska is that way but it could have been a poke after he said don't ouch me and be assualt in many states .

I once booked a cute thirty something teacher for domestic assualt because she "maliciously" tickled her husband while teasing him after he told her to stop and he recorded it on his cell phone ... That guy must have been the biggest pussy in the whole country.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

What can you really do in this scenario that isn't going to escalate the situation and/or land YOUR ass in jail?

Your best bet is really to ignore it all the best you can til the drunk chick gets bored and moves on.  Sure that may not soothe a butthurt ego in the heat of the moment, but is the best thing you can do.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck her.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sadly in many states now the legal dfinition of assualt is unwanted touching. I don't know if Alaska is that way but it could have been a poke after he said don't ouch me and be assualt in many states .

I once booked a cute thirty something teacher for domestic assualt because she "maliciously" tickled her husband while teasing him after he told her to stop and he recorded it on his cell phone ... That guy must have been the biggest pussy in the whole country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were not however.

Usually battery is an unconsented-to touching, and assault is merely placing one in a reasonable apprehension of physical harm.  Or as I like to call it, giving the stink eye.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#19]
She probably mistook you for her dad.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#20]
there are men who kill guys who like little girls - general threat
hitting on the head - battery
calling you a child molester in front of people - slander

I don't know, I think that would have pissed me off.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#21]
You should find a co-worker with a pre-teen daughter and take her to dinner there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Liam Neeson (spelling? )  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did she know what you did from hundreds of miles away?
Pretty sure that this was a case of severely mistaken identity.  
Post a picture of a movie star that you resemble

Liam Neeson (spelling? )  

I can't imagine Liam "giggling" in such a situation.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#23]
pics of scank
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Maybe she's seen your avatar?

View Quote
Zombies are fair game if you're man enough to Fuck one.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hold on a second...........

You still have smoking sections?!?!
View Quote

Yes, finally someone with reading comprehension Fu, I was just thinking the same
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
pics of scank
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Someone smacked you on the head and you did nothing about it. Then nothing else happened and you called your wife to tell her about the strange encounter in which nothing else happened.

Wow, so glad I clicked this thread. Thank for sharing such an exciting tale.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ever see the opening scene of Way of the Gun?  Seems applicable.  
View Quote

Don't leave people hanging!  Best opening scene ever!  Way of the Gun
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were not however.

DON'T OUCH ME BRO!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hell, since you were on your phone, I'd be happy with a pic of the Alaskan 8.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did she know what you did from hundreds of miles away?
Pretty sure that this was a case of severely mistaken identity.  
Post a picture of a movie star that you resemble

Hell, since you were on your phone, I'd be happy with a pic of the Alaskan 8.
Who mentioned  An 8? This was a well used and put away dirty 3.6 about 45 years old, 5' 8" and around  160lbs or a bit more. Her drunken face staring at me from 4 feet was enough to turn lesser men into a pool of jello and feces, after enduring the utterly empty moronic gaze hitting me hard enough to knock me out would have been a favor  of infinite value. The utter idiocy of it all caused me to giggle. Just think of the never-ending shame and embarrassment her man must endure , the ultimate proof that some Alaskan men are desperate beyond description.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Did the dude with her have a wild red jew fro?

View Quote
He was bald/shaved with a goatee

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

OP, that's what you get when you got to the Airport Way Family Diner in the small hours.

But not being a local, I guess you didn't know.
View Quote
I've eaten there plenty when I am working up here at nights. I must say that I am usually armed and thought to myself that I was a couple of hours too early and it wasn't smart leaving my carry gun at the hotel.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Sadly in many states now the legal dfinition of assualt is unwanted touching.
View Quote

No contact needs to be made at all for an assault charge to be brought. Once contact is made, battery is in play.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#35]
LOL, OP.  I hope that kind of meth user never finds me - that would be downright humiliating and awkward.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Were you humilaited like Chief Brody OP?

https://youtu.be/avRAB2d4A68?t=40
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Common sense in Fairbanks...?  Next you're going to tell me you didn't even go to Reflections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not surprised there are so many pedo bears in AK that almost anyone could get mistaken for one.  Also being a drunk crazy person it's obvious her judgement was impaired.  What surprises me is a lack of blading to the 45 or liberal use bear spray on the crazy couple.  Do you even operate bro?

Looks closed, I believe I went there once before tho. I hit the one off airport way once also. I always wanted to go to the strip clubs with my vice cop buddy, that could have been fun on his expense acct

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#38]
you chuckled when you should have knuckled
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#39]
you got macroaggressed
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A strike?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were not however.

A strike?

What does throttle body injection have to do with Alaskan Pedophilia?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You got hit and laughed about it, because your SA was bad, maybe. Then, you think your gun, in a car, in the parking lot, is easy enough to retrieve, until you can't get out because the man trying to herd his woman out blocks the door with a knife. Eh, you were there, not me so you know better what was going on. Either way, I'm glad it didn't turn into something worse. Where do those kind of people  come from?
View Quote
North pole

There was a back door 10 feet from me
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were not however.

I honestly think she was drunk and wanted to bang ya, boyfriend be damned. But you didnt respond correctly so she pee'd in your cereal.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
What can you really do in this scenario that isn't going to escalate the situation and/or land YOUR ass in jail?

Your best bet is really to ignore it all the best you can til the drunk chick gets bored and moves on.  Sure that may not soothe a butthurt ego in the heat of the moment, but is the best thing you can do.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who wants to get stabbed or go to jail here? Not fucking me. Everyone but her SO was ignoring her too, you're seething inside and asking yourself  "why me"?

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Are you working the Fred Meyer remodel or doing road work?
View Quote
Freddie, want to come work tonight?

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

there are men who kill guys who like little girls - general threat

hitting on the head - battery

calling you a child molester in front of people - slander

I don't know, I think that would have pissed me off.
View Quote
If the death threat was earlier  I would not have just sat there, she was literally half out the front door when she came up with that gem.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#46]
2:45 am anywhere in F-banks = armed.  Fail.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Someone smacked you on the head and you did nothing about it. Then nothing else happened and you called your wife to tell her about the strange encounter in which nothing else happened.

Wow, so glad I clicked this thread. Thank for sharing such an exciting tale.
View Quote
Lol whatever, let's see how you do in such a vile encounter which could very well become a shitstorm. I haven't been  in a fight since 87 and don't plan on ever having another.                                                            

Call me whatever, won't be as bad as the drunk
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you were not however.

Did you keep her number?

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top