Page / 16
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, let us kill the undesirables who are a drag on society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and imagine what this country would be like with 60 million more people, especially since those people would predominantly been born into struggling families who did not want them.

Yes, let us kill the undesirables who are a drag on society.

Absolutely right, lets kill off all the useless eaters.  

Who the Hell are you to judge the value of a human life?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I see one extremely rabid person in this thread, and it isn't anyone taking a stance against baby murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck anti-choicers, of whom the most rabid are men.  You'll never have to worry about it so fuck off, let women decide for themselves.

I see one extremely rabid person in this thread, and it isn't anyone taking a stance against baby murder.

I know right.  Anti-choicers?  LOL, what a left wing loon.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I was almost aborted. I sure am glad I wasn't. I'm not a criminal, or on welfare. I contribute to society just like most of us probably do.

Does that mean that all aborted babies will turn out like me? Probably not. But who are we to not give them that
either way, there's no easy answer.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
To quote from an excellent article I just read...

[Mark] Twain also foreshadowed the nearly incomprehensible killings and murders of the twentieth-century world wars, in the ideological Gulag states, and even in the sterile American labs and offices in which highly-educated physicians and nurses—that is, educated like Morgan in the servile arts rather than in the liberal arts—have forgotten their Hippocratic oaths, mutilating and forcibly extracting millions of the unborn since 1973.  Modernity has rendered human persons, as Twain put it perfectly, as nothing more than mere “homogenous protoplasm.” Indeed, modernity has parasitically fed on the human person: mind, body, and soul. It destroys or perverts true beauty wherever it blooms. And, Kirk frequently reminded his readers of Burke’s understanding of beauty and patriotism: “to love our country, our country ought to be lovely.”[9]

What, then, is the machine? It is any form of political organization or bureaucracy, any corporation or business, or any economic system that attempts to turn a man into a means rather than an end in and of himself and denies or significantly hinders his right to exit from the exploitative situation. The machine of modernity appears in many forms—Demos, Mars, and Leviathan—and it develops in countries ruled by ideologues of both the Left and the Right. It develops anywhere that Love loses its place as the object of life.  Recognizing the highest truth of Love, the true person disapproves of “an efficient machine for efficient machine operators, dominated by master mechanics.” Instead, Russell Kirk argued, persons “are put into this world to live like men, and to die like men,” and “to struggle, to suffer, [and] to contend against the evil that is in their neighbors and in themselves.”[10] The machine always devours men, using their minds, their spirits, and their souls as fuel to devour yet more men.

Society, though, is an organic and developing whole, existing in time, but transcending any one specific moment, rooted to eternity through the Trinitarian God. And, “men of ability are not cogs in a machine, but the blood or life-spirit of society.”[11]

MORE: Mark Twain and Russell Kirk against the Machine

For the TL/DR crew: When you turn the world into a machine, don't be surprised when you are fed to it for fuel.

It is patently evident that the world has lost its mind.

Nothing good will follow from this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

When that lump of tissue can survive on its own outside of the mother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biology decided what is and is not a person. A little lump of tissue is not.  Fuck anti-choicers, of whom the most rabid are men.  You'll never have to worry about it so fuck off, let women decide for themselves.

So prove to me biologically that an unborn baby is not a human being.  Tell me when the "lump of tissue" becomes human.

If you cannot do that, you are openly advocating murder.  Murder is not a choice.  If the thing growing inside the woman is human, she has absolutely no right to murder it.

When that lump of tissue can survive on its own outside of the mother.

So, somewhere between 14 and 21 years?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"A little lump of tissue", eh?

Thread is useless without pictures.

http://operationrescue.org/images/karpenvictim.jpg

This is what you and others are advocating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biology decided what is and is not a person. A little lump of tissue is not.  Fuck anti-choicers, of whom the most rabid are men.  You'll never have to worry about it so fuck off, let women decide for themselves.

Wtf dude?  I did not need to see that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you personally going to foot the bill for them?

Pretty ironic to make a post mocking "feels" when "feels" is exactly behind the position that you are taking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

Pretty ironic to make a post mocking "feels" when "feels" is exactly behind the position that you are taking.

It is not.  It's an inherently logical argument.

There is an inalienable right to life and liberty for all humans.
There are exceptions to that right our society has carved out, three in particular:  in acts of self-defense, killing during warfare, and the death penalty after committing heinous crimes.
Babies are human.
Therefore, babies have the same right to life and liberty as other humans.
Babies are not engaged in warfare, nor have they committed heinous crimes, nor are they in the act of attacking someone else.
Since they are not engaged in those acts, they do not fall under the exceptions society has carved out for the justified killing of human beings.  
Therefore, killing babies violates their right to life and liberty.

The whole "foot the bill" thing is a morally and intellectually bankrupt argument.  You're making the morally shallow assumption that a life is nothing more than a notional dollar figure to the taxpayer, then you're making the intellectually lazy assumption that the ONLY way to reduce that dollar figure is to kill a baby.   Both of those assumptions are wrong.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That "we" certainly is not me me.   I've done nothing but raise my kids and others children to be productive citizens of society.  Not once have I suggested, sponsored, or supported someone to go have an abortion.   If the mother doesn't want it, I sure don't want the burden of that unwanted child.  If you do, put an ad out and don't look for handouts to pay for your love.  Just because I am ok with a person making a choice over a decision I never was associated with to begin with, and looking ahead in the future using current factual data and even minimizing it (60 million, what number is ok 1% 10% 30%??? ) and keeping with current incarceration rates, welfare recipients, etc.   Race has nothing to do with it.  If it was white people, Asian, Hispanic, I'd feel the same way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Closing in on 10 times the number of folks Hitler killed, and 15 times as many as were slaves during Civil War, have been systematically eliminated under the American flag since 1973, most of them African American.............We call it Pro-Choice.

We eliminate people now not out hate, but so we can have easier lives. The washing machines, vacuum cleaner and dishwasher of genocide.

1. I don't have a problem with this.  That's a huge number of free housing, free medical, free education, costs to build more prisons and employ people to operate them,  free Obama phones, the costs to society via victims, etc.  

2.  Who the fuck is this "We" you lump all Americans (white) into as the likes of Hilers genocide or a brutal slave owner?   Take your white guilt someplace else, it sicatakes me.

That "we" is you, and you've set a cost on your hate.

That "we" certainly is not me me.   I've done nothing but raise my kids and others children to be productive citizens of society.  Not once have I suggested, sponsored, or supported someone to go have an abortion.   If the mother doesn't want it, I sure don't want the burden of that unwanted child.  If you do, put an ad out and don't look for handouts to pay for your love.  Just because I am ok with a person making a choice over a decision I never was associated with to begin with, and looking ahead in the future using current factual data and even minimizing it (60 million, what number is ok 1% 10% 30%??? ) and keeping with current incarceration rates, welfare recipients, etc.   Race has nothing to do with it.  If it was white people, Asian, Hispanic, I'd feel the same way.

You don't want the burden of that unwanted child, so because of (insert all that red stuff here), you don't have a problem with abortion. Which is exactly the point I made about your position.  Now that you've said it twice, you're reinforcing it.
Oh, and I didn't say a Gorram thing about race. Why did you feel the need to bring up race?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]
"footing the bill" for this.....that is an interesting choice of words....
consequences in this world and the next
bye bye Miss American pie.....
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Closing in on 10 times the number of folks Hitler killed, and 15 times as many as were slaves during Civil War, have been systematically eliminated under the American flag since 1973, most of them African American.............We call it Pro-Choice.

Now, you may say "But it wasn't really life yet, they would have been born poor, they would have been disadvantaged."

Regardless if it was life or not when the pregnancies were stopped, they would have existed. They do not exist now. We as a nation have now unequivocally stated the world is better off without millions of poor African Americans. We are celebrating their nonexistence while complaining about a cloth. I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

We eliminate people now not out hate, but so we can have easier lives. The washing machines, vacuum cleaner and dishwasher of genocide.
View Quote

Rusted, I'd like to quote this whole post to a discussion on FB, if it's ok with you.
[#12]
ETA: Whoops???
[#13]

ETA: WTF, full auto keyboard? first time ever.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't worry little hypocrite, there are plenty of kids in the US that need your help too.  At least half a million:

There are over 120,000 orphans in America, while another 400,000 children live without permanent families (HHS; AFCARS). - See more at: http://www.sos-usa.org/our-impact/childrens-statistics#sthash.Aun7WkPf.dpuf
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only you guys cared so much about the crotch fruit that are living and breathing today.

"Around the world, there are an estimated 153 million orphans who have lost one parent. There are 17,900,000 orphans who have lost both parents and are living in orphanages or on the streets and lack the care and attention required for healthy development. These children are at risk for disease, malnutrition, and death." Source: Childinfo (UNICEF, 2011)

We can't take responsibility beyond our borders.  Borders are more than lines on maps.

Now, take that liberal mentality you're demonstrating and restrain your argument to the United States, and not the global population.

Don't worry little hypocrite, there are plenty of kids in the US that need your help too.  At least half a million:

There are over 120,000 orphans in America, while another 400,000 children live without permanent families (HHS; AFCARS). - See more at: http://www.sos-usa.org/our-impact/childrens-statistics#sthash.Aun7WkPf.dpuf

Yep. I'm sure his pal Jesus would have said...

We can't take responsibility beyond our borders.  Borders are more than lines on maps.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people do, and need to realize that abortion is one of the greatest evils humanity has ever engaged in.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now, you may say "But it wasn't really life yet, they would have been born poor, they would have been disadvantaged."

Regardless if it was life or not when the pregnancies were stopped, they would have existed. They do not exist now. We as a nation have now unequivocally stated the world is better off without millions of poor African Americans. We are celebrating their nonexistence while complaining about a cloth. I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

View Quote

To our president, who is an abortion proponent, I say "Apparently not all #BlackLivesMatter"
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pictures like that should be in every abortion brochure, in every news story on the abortion issue, and plastered to the front of every planned parenthood building.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only you guys cared so much about the crotch fruit that are living and breathing today.

"Around the world, there are an estimated 153 million orphans who have lost one parent. There are 17,900,000 orphans who have lost both parents and are living in orphanages or on the streets and lack the care and attention required for healthy development. These children are at risk for disease, malnutrition, and death." Source: Childinfo (UNICEF, 2011)

Now, take that liberal mentality you're demonstrating and restrain your argument to the United States, and not the global population.

Odd that you bring religion into this...I didn't.  Kind of makes your argument look childish, invalid, and more than slightly retarded, doesn't it?

Borders are differences in ideology, philosophy, and geography, backed up with force or the threat of force.  You're trying to blame me for killing babies in China because I'm not single-handedly declaring war on that country.

Now, I know the two of you are all guilt-ridden over your slave-owning ancestors and the deaths your many-greats-grandfathers caused in the war against the Elamites, but please don't go trying to guilt-trip me over something entirely outside my ability to influence.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reality isn't pretty.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odd that you bring religion into this...I didn't.  Kind of makes your argument look childish, invalid, and more than slightly retarded, doesn't it?

Borders are differences in ideology, philosophy, and geography, backed up with force or the threat of force.  You're trying to blame me for killing babies in China because I'm not single-handedly declaring war on that country.

Now, I know the two of you are all guilt-ridden over your slave-owning ancestors and the deaths your many-greats-grandfathers caused in the war against the Elamites, but please don't go trying to guilt-trip me over something entirely outside my ability to influence.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I'm so jaded that the first thing I thought of when I saw that was "huh, kinda looks like E.T."

Fucking internet broke me.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Meh. This is one "genocide" I have no problem with. People are free to make their own choices regarding their fetus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. This is one "genocide" I have no problem with. People are free to make their own choices regarding their fetus.

Because taking responsibility for actions is a bad thing, right?

But murdering a baby for convenience is OK.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Do you support access to birth control being subsidized by tax dollars via fed/state programs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the only healthcare that I endorse 100% subsidized by the feds.

Not with my dollars, thank you very much.

Do you support access to birth control being subsidized by tax dollars via fed/state programs?

No.  But not for the same reasons.

In case you haven't figure it out yet, many of us on this board (and elsewhere) consider abortion to be murder.  I don't want to commit murder, and if the government takes my tax dollars and funds murders with them, I am a party to murder.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aborting an unwanted pregnancy is taking ultimate responsibility for your actions.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Aborting an unwanted pregnancy is taking ultimate responsibility for your actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you beat your chest when you say "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it!," or do you just flex?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally would have rather a world with them, but I guess having feels about a flag flying in SC while we take our Prius to our college "Post-Confederate Feminism as it relates to Climate" class without the burden of a child is more important.

Describe your ethical formation where people are whatever to describe them to be, versus what they are.

Justice Roberts, is that you?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Carry this watermelon shaped thing around for 9 months, completely fuck up your body, your ability to work, your hormones, then squeeze it out your vag and wreck that too.  Oh, then give it away to somebody else.  Sounds like a great deal, what woman wouldn't want to do it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If a woman is smart enough to know she shouldn't bring a child into this world - I'm smart enough to agree with her

Adoption???

Carry this watermelon shaped thing around for 9 months, completely fuck up your body, your ability to work, your hormones, then squeeze it out your vag and wreck that too.  Oh, then give it away to somebody else.  Sounds like a great deal, what woman wouldn't want to do it?  

Two children I know.

Duty, how does it work?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No its not.  It is forcing the baby to take responsibility for your actions.

You make a bad decision, the baby pays with his life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very well said.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no baby pays with its life.  That would be murder.  Aborting a fetus is not murder, no matter how badly you want it to be.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Murder my ass.  That issue was decided by the USSC long ago.  You can be butthurt over it until you die, or accept the ruling, your choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least that many miscarriages have occured, and I don't mourn them either.  They are just nature's abortion, after all.

One is an accident, the other is murder.

It's the difference between me walking along a cliff edge and falling over the edge by myself, or walking along that same cliff edge and being pushed.

Murder my ass.  That issue was decided by the USSC long ago.  You can be butthurt over it until you die, or accept the ruling, your choice.

Riiiiiiiight.  Because the USSC is a board of infallible scientists who have the knowledge and wisdom to determine when life begins.

There was no question in anyone's mind when life began prior to Roe v. Wade.  Once politics entered the picture all sorts of made up "science" ensued.  I'm sure that you believe that "the science is settled" regarding global warming, and that the gun control statistics posted by Moms Demand Action are all legit and unbiased as well.

But don't let the fact that you're letting the little head do the thinking for you on this issue make you reconsider your objectivity (or lack thereof).
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What is the alternative? Not enough people are willing to adopt.  Should we have massive .govt orphanages?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If a woman is smart enough to know she shouldn't bring a child into this world - I'm smart enough to agree with her

Adoption???

You're absolutely correct.  Murdering an unborn human being is a much better choice.  

What is the alternative? Not enough people are willing to adopt.  Should we have massive .govt orphanages?

Actually, that's not true.  There are tons of people willing to adopt babies.

In fact, most people prefer it to adopting an older kid, and so demand for infants is exceptionally high.  This makes them exceptionally expensive.

I'm not an adoption lawyer (and that you even need a lawyer for it should prove by itself that this is going to be expensive), but I've heard estimates that go, "$20,000 to start, and we'll see how much more we need after that.  Be prepared to spend up to $35,000."

Some good friends of mine are having reproductive troubles.  They want a baby.  They're willing to adopt, but it's too expensive.  They saved for years, and banked around $10,000, and they're going to burn all of it on IVF.  Hormonal shots every day, medication, doctor visits every two weeks...  and they've got one shot at this.  If it doesn't work, then they're out of money and it's over.  They can't afford to adopt a child, so that's that.

Meanwhile, people destroy perfect, healthy babies by the thousands every day.  Figure that one out, and tell me again how our society is doing the right thing.

As for orphanages...  You don't think there are tens of thousands of churches and other community groups willing and capable of taking in children?  The groups that give away free healthcare running their own hospitals, free education running their own schools, free food, clothing, shelter for the homeless, medication and care for the elderly, etc, etc, etc... are going to leave a bunch of infants on the streets?

Why do you assume that the government needs to do it?  That's absurd.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Riiiiiiiight.  Because the USSC is a board of infallible scientists who have the knowledge and wisdom to determine when life begins.

There was no question in anyone's mind when life began prior to Roe v. Wade.  Once politics entered the picture all sorts of made up "science" ensued.  I'm sure that you believe that "the science is settled" regarding global warming, and that the gun control statistics posted by Moms Demand Action are all legit and unbiased as well.

But don't let the fact that you're letting the little head do the thinking for you on this issue make you reconsider your objectivity (or lack thereof).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least that many miscarriages have occured, and I don't mourn them either.  They are just nature's abortion, after all.

One is an accident, the other is murder.

It's the difference between me walking along a cliff edge and falling over the edge by myself, or walking along that same cliff edge and being pushed.

The USSC is the supreme law of the land.  I don't care how much sand you get in your mangina about it, you aren't going to change it.  Republicans can continue to lose elections on this single issue, or get the fuck over it and let God judge those who have abortions if you believe in such things.  No man on this board will ever find themselves pregnant and have to face such an important decision, so you have no fucking business dictating to the other 51% of the population what they will or will not do.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No, no baby pays with its life.  That would be murder.  Aborting a fetus is not murder, no matter how badly you want it to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like your opinion man.  Just because its state sanctioned doesn't make any less repugnant to some of us.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really, does the baby have a heartbeat?

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#36]
It seems to me that the Federal Government, over the past 40+ years, has taken upon itself the job of doing its utmost to ensure consequence-free sexual opportunity to adults at the expense of a child's the rights to life and to having a two parent, mother and father, home.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#37]
If we had those 60 million we wouldn't need (H1B workers OR) cheap, illegal, immigrant labor.

But it seems we do need more inmates in "for profit" prison (or storage sheds or whatever we should call them).

I don't have a good answer to this dilemma.but abortions are declining

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#38]
If a leader passes a law saying that guns are immoral, are you going to say, "Well, the government says it.  I don't want to live in sin.  I guess I'll burn my guns."?

Of course not, because guns are not immoral.

Likewise, a group of politicians say that unborn babies are not human and killing them is not murder, therefore it's not murder?

Nope, laws don't change reality.  Abortion is the worst kind of murder.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The USSC is the supreme law of the land.  I don't care how much sand you get in your mangina about it, you aren't going to change it.  Republicans can continue to lose elections on this single issue, or get the fuck over it and let God judge those who have abortions if you believe in such things.  No man on this board will ever find themselves pregnant and have to face such an important decision, so you have no fucking business dictating to the other 51% of the population what they will or will not do.

View Quote

I'll light the match that burns the Republican party to the ground before I'll stop opposing abortion.  I, and every living human, has EVERY right, every responsibility, to prevent another person from denying another their rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Have no business...you have no clue what conservatism means.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#40]
The sick part is, the abortionists outright lie about how they have the mothers' best interests in mind.

Here's a woman who is making one of the most difficult decisions of her life.  
She's hurting so badly that she believes killing her child is her only way out.
Sure, maybe she made a mistake, but she's still a human being that deserves dignity, love, and compassion.

She's vulnerable and in terrible pain, and you're going to look at her and say, "Well, I can't do anything for you, so let's just kill your baby."

'Health of the mother' my fucking ass.  

Bullshit.

You don't give a shit about her.  As evidenced by all the Ebeneezer Scrooges up in this thread alone.

It's sick, and it's selfish, and it's evil.  Those mothers deserve better than you.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go more simple than that.  Different DNA?  Different blood type, in many cases?  When do those differences from the mother occur?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genocide is bad is a position based on "feels" now?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#43]
The real question is, with the advances in science and medicine, we've lost natural selection. Look how many people are sick, lame, and lazy. Overweight, won't work, so on and so forth.

The Human species is weakening. Why not use science to improve it? Eugenics, genetic manipulation...

We can do better than we are right now.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

All leave for mods has been cancelled. Site staff working overtime until this thing plays out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Abortion thread.

RustedAce thread.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/900/397/df9.gif

All leave for mods has been cancelled. Site staff working overtime until this thing plays out.

He duck taped some dead babies to a molotov cocktail and tossed it onto GD's front porch.  Then drove off laughing when everyone started stomping it out.

He's probably the ghost writer for the Guide to Forum Spies.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adoption???

The kind of women who don't want to pay someone to torture their own child to death?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If we had those 60 million we wouldn't need (H1B workers OR) cheap, illegal, immigrant labor.

But it seems we do need more inmates in "for profit" prison (or storage sheds or whatever we should call them).

I don't have a good answer to this dilemma.but abortions are declining

View Quote

To be fair, abortions don't have a directly proportional effect on the overall birth rate.  As stated, 1-in-5 viable pregnancies end in abortion.

While it varies by age, somewhere around 1/3 of women who are still of childbearing age have had at least 1 abortion.  Birth rate continues to be about 2.1 children per woman, on average.

Many mothers who have an abortion go on to have children later in life.  I know several people like that personally.  Now, there's major issues with that.  Uterine scarring complicating pregnancy, making it more difficult to get pregnant later in life... women who have had an abortion are at significantly higher risk of miscarriage than those who haven't...  cancer risks for cervical, uterine, ovarian, etc cancers go up dramatically...  of course, we don't talk about those things, and they're not disclosed to the "patient" before the procedure, but hey, can't make a genocide omelette without making some cancer eggs, right?

But, even with all that, most mothers who have had an abortion do have successful term pregnancies afterwards.  So, abortion doesn't have as much of an effect on the total population, or even the year-to-year birth rate, as people tend to think.

It's not like we'd have a 400M population right now without RvW.  It's probably be a little higher, but really people would have just stopped having children in the normal way like they did in the 30s, 40s, 50s, etc.

You're basically talking about the difference between two kids followed by a vasectomy, or an abortion, two kids, and a vasectomy.

Personally, I see no reason to kill the first kid.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, no, no.  Those 60 million would be US citizens and entitled to at least the minimum wage.  H1B I only have to pay what they would get paid for the same work back home.  No minimum wage.  Would not solve any lack of workers since as long as our unemployment rate is over 0.0% we have an excess of humans compared to workforce requirements.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

We're going to pay as a nation for this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll light the match that burns the Republican party to the ground before I'll stop opposing abortion.  I, and every living human, has EVERY right, every responsibility, to prevent another person from denying another their rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how do you feel about the government stealing then forcing people, with the threat of violence, to subsidize others?

I don't agree with abortion unless rape can absolutely be proven.

Third trimester abortions are an absolute abomination.

However, voters need to say enough with the entitlements.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I can. When it can be removed from inside and the mother and survive. Until that point its not a person its like a foot or leg.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So prove to me biologically that an unborn baby is not a human being.  Tell me when the "lump of tissue" becomes human.

If you cannot do that, you are openly advocating murder.  Murder is not a choice.  If the thing growing inside the woman is human, she has absolutely no right to murder it.

All human life is precious.  You cannot say that the murdered children probably would grow up to be FSA.  You do not know that, and furthermore, it is not for you to judge.

If murder of unborn babies is OK because they're probably going to be a drag on society, then it is perfectly OK to murder adults who are a drain on society.

Again, the ultimate question is, is an unborn baby human?  If you say no, prove it scientifically.

I can. When it can be removed from inside and the mother and survive. Until that point its not a person its like a foot or leg.

That point is continually getting earlier and earlier thanks to better NICU technology. Also, what % of the time does a baby have to be able to survive at age X before you consider it viable? If one baby has ever survived after being born X weeks premature, does that move the demarcation point to how preemie it was?
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top