Quoted:
My turn:

LHD  [Team Member]

11/24/2004 11:45:31 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

Where the hell did this happen?

In Herndon, guy was showing off his Desert Eagle to some bozo at his house and I suspect he liked to keep it hammer down on a loaded chamber. So in lowering the hamer it goes off. He is in his bedrrom on the 3rd floor of his townhouse (my row of townhouses backs his) bullet goes through his exterior wall, across the common area behind the townhouse through my exterior wall, through the tile in the shower , through the glass shower door shattering it, through the bathroom wall into the bedroom across over our bed about 1 foot above our heads and bullet loged itself in the stud of our exterior wall.  

He would have had a 733 grain answer to that question as fast as I could work the bolt. That is rediculous.

So you'll return fire (deadly force) for a Desert Eagle ND but see no problem negligently handling an AR (or M-16)?  Whose the troll?
View Quote

OP started this thread by being booty blasted about people posting pictures on the internet with the safety off, not about people acting unsafe around him. I don't think anyone could fault him for being upset about the latter.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You still didn't read the thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you might as well get angry about it?

You think I'm angry?

People making fools of themselves don't make me angry. Now, if you handled that M-16 around me or my family like what's depicted in that photo then I'd be angry.

Seriously, you're the worst troll ever.

Why would you simply rely on a mechanical safety? Why not have the bolt held open with a clear view of the chamber? To say the safety has to be on to make the rifle safe seems short sighted.

Don't let me stop you from calling me names though. I do enjoy it.

I don't have to read the entire thread, he has a valid point you won't answer.  Because you now that the weapon cannot get any safer than an empty chamber.  Placing the selector on safe will not make it so.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

OP started this thread by being booty blasted about people posting pictures on the internet with the safety off, not about people acting unsafe around him. I don't think anyone could fault him for being upset about the latter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My turn:

LHD  [Team Member]

11/24/2004 11:45:31 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

Where the hell did this happen?

In Herndon, guy was showing off his Desert Eagle to some bozo at his house and I suspect he liked to keep it hammer down on a loaded chamber. So in lowering the hamer it goes off. He is in his bedrrom on the 3rd floor of his townhouse (my row of townhouses backs his) bullet goes through his exterior wall, across the common area behind the townhouse through my exterior wall, through the tile in the shower , through the glass shower door shattering it, through the bathroom wall into the bedroom across over our bed about 1 foot above our heads and bullet loged itself in the stud of our exterior wall.  

He would have had a 733 grain answer to that question as fast as I could work the bolt. That is rediculous.

So you'll return fire (deadly force) for a Desert Eagle ND but see no problem negligently handling an AR (or M-16)?  Whose the troll?

Keep going.  Your almost there...
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't have to read the entire thread, he has a valid point you won't answer.  Because you now that the weapon cannot get any safer than an empty chamber.  Placing the selector on safe will not make it so.  
View Quote

If you'd read the thread, you'd see that this argument has been brought up multiple times and answered multiple times.

People should read through the thread so they don't continuously make the same arguments, as they've already been answered.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think I'm angry?

People making fools of themselves don't make me angry. Now, if you handled that M-16 around me or my family like what's depicted in that photo then I'd be angry.

Why would you simply rely on a mechanical safety? Why not have the bolt held open with a clear view of the chamber? To say the safety has to be on to make the rifle safe seems short sighted.

Where in the thread did OP state that you don't do such things? Where did he state you rely solely on the safety and nothing else? If you'd have read the thread you would realize he never did mention you should rely on only the safety.

Get to reading...

On the other hand, you've failed to answer why you should not engage your safety.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think I'm angry?

We've been over this. What happens when the bolt goes home?

And answer this question: Tell me why you would take your weapon off safe without intending to shoot. Remember, we're talking AR's specifically here and not weapons that require you to take off safe to work the action or weapons that don't have a safety.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think I'm angry?

Because if this wasn't a troll thread Mister_H would have edited his stance into the OP so people didn't have to read 80 pages to dig out any nuggets of wisdom.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because if this wasn't a troll thread Mister_H would have edited his stance into the OP so people didn't have to read 80 pages to dig out any nuggets of wisdom.
View Quote

What? Why should he edit his stance in his OP? What's wrong with his stance? You fuckers are strawmanning his argument, stating that his argument is something that it's not. You're injecting your own expectations of what you think OP believes, and refuse to actually read what was written, or read through the thread to see that your bullshit arguments have already been made and been debunked.

How about stop acting like you're illiterate, and actually read the thread instead of remaining ignorant because you want to spite OP because he made your ass hurt?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Weapon on Fire, Hammer dropped.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or if people would actually read the thing we wouldn't have folks, like yourself, coming in here running and screaming about the same shit that was explained halfway through.

Keep blaming everyone else...
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And answer this question: Tell me why you would take your weapon off safe without intending to shoot. Remember, we're talking AR's specifically here and not weapons that require you to take off safe to work the action or weapons that don't have a safety.

View Quote
1.) To clean the fire control group.

2.) To perform a function check.

3.) To dry fire

4.) To measure the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

3.) To dry fire

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.) To dry fire

1) upper is not connected
2) been covered.
3) been covered
4) Not been covered, but falls under 2-3.

If you'd have read the read you'd know that there ARE reasons to disengage the safety, however risk still must be mitigated in other ways, and the risk is accepted because there is a good REASON to do so.
Storage isn't a good reason. Fucking around with your rifle isn't a good reason.

Yes, now I think you may have this "AH HA!!! I GOT YOU" thought right now.
No. This was covered like 70 pages ago, you just didn't read it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think I'm angry?

Why is the bolt closing any more likely than the safety getting flipped off? I havent argued not to turn the safety on, only that relying only on the safety is not the ultimate safety practice.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or if people would actually read the thing we wouldn't have folks, like yourself, coming in here running and screaming about the same shit that was explained halfway through.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep having to rehash the same arguement, huh?

How's that working out for you?  If only there was an easy way to prevent that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I havent argued not to turn the safety on, only that relying only on the safety is not the ultimate safety practice.
View Quote

Congratulations. None of us have been arguing to rely solely on the safety in order to prevent a negligent or accidental discharge.

OP made his argument in a way that would piss people off so that people who do not use the safety would post because they were pissed, and then people would be able to argue and explain why you should use the safety. He also did it so that it would get increased traffic and more people would see the thread.

Obviously this has worked, seeing as there are many people in the thread who have changed over after seeing the light, and the thread continues to get comments and is nearing 80 pages.

If you don't like the way he presented his argument, that's the reason why he did it that way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why is the bolt closing any more likely than the safety getting flipped off? I havent argued not to turn the safety on, only that relying only on the safety is not the ultimate safety practice.
View Quote

Seriously? A gentle bump will send the bolt home. And on the rare occasion something bumps the safety off, it's still best to use it despite that, wouldn't you say?
NOBODY. Not once. Ever. In this thread has said "using the safety is the ultimate safety precaution" Nobody here has said it can be trusted 100%.

What everyone is saying is that you should follow the 4 rules, and use the safety unless you have an exceedingly good reason not to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole "don't trust the safety" is just as stupid now as it was when they went full retard on it 50 plus pages ago.

It's a stupid argument and compromise in practice to appease both sides.

Your gun is always loaded, until you clear it for empty, then you still treat it as loaded.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

2) been covered.

3) been covered

If you'd have read the read you'd know that there ARE reasons to disengage the safety, however risk still must be mitigated in other ways, and the risk is accepted because there is a good REASON to do so.

Storage isn't a good reason. Fucking around with your rifle isn't a good reason.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

2) been covered.

3) been covered

Nope, you asked, and I answered.  If it's buried some where on page 43, so be it. I've been handling firearms, and specifically AR's for over 40 years, and I haven't shot my dog, or cat, or friend or myself or anything I didn't intend to shoot, so I must be doing something right.  How about you store and handle yours the way that gives you the most confidence, and I'll do it my way.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nope, you asked, and I answered.  If it's buried some where on page 43, so be it. I've been handling firearms, and specifically AR's for over 40 years, and I haven't shot my dog, or cat, or friend or myself or anything I didn't intend to shoot, so I must be doing something right.  How about you store and handle yours the way that gives you the most confidence, and I'll do it my way.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2) been covered.
3) been covered

"This is how we've always done it!"

Yep. that's an excellent reason. Instead if defaulting to how it's already been done, why don't you explain WHY you take your weapon off safe and pull the trigger to store it? There's a reason for dry fire, what's the reason for that storage method? Because you are "comfortable" with it?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yep. that's an excellent reason. Instead if defaulting to how it's already been done, why don't you explain WHY you take your weapon off safe and pull the trigger to store it? There's a reason for dry fire, what's the reason for that storage method? Because you are "comfortable" with it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I've already covered it, but what the hell.  Yes, it's the way I was trained, you know muscle memory.  It works for me, it's my way, it has been proven over decades of time to work, that's why.  Next question.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well, I've already covered it, but what the hell.  Yes, it's the way I was trained, you know muscle memory.  It works for me, it's my way, it has been proven over decades of time to work, that's why.  Next question.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meanwhile people who do it the same way because that's how they were trained have had negligent discharges. Hell, one person was trying to argue that when his friend discharged a round down range when he was trying to drop the hammer on an "empty" chamber, that it wasn't a negligent discharge because he intended to pull the trigger and had it pointed down range.

The act of dropping the hammer on an empty chamber for storage or to put make it rack "safe" serves no purpose, yet greatly increases the likelihood of a negligent discharge.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'that's the way we've always done it" is a pretty shitty reason. I bet at one point you had a CO or a boss that pulled that and you said he was an idiot for it.

A wise person can look at what he's doing, see that it can be improved, and then improve upon it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

'that's the way we've always done it" is a pretty shitty reason. I bet at one point you had a CO or a boss that pulled that and you said he was an idiot for it.

A wise person can look at what he's doing, see that it can be improved, and then improve upon it.
View Quote
It works, next question.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It works, next question.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It works, next question.  

Except when it doesn't. Like all the times the people who had the same attitude as you had a negligent discharge, but then continue the practice and berate the OP.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Except when it doesn't. Like all the times the people who had the same attitude as you had a negligent discharge, but then continue the practice and berate the OP.
View Quote
If you discount the 46 years of error free handing of AR's that I have, I can see how you would come to that conclusion.  You are assuming that I just pull the trigger whenever I feel like it.  Because you failed to read about the way I was trained, you assume it's unsafe, you are wrong, my track record proves it.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It works, next question.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It works, next question.  

Oh, so YOU'RE the boss that says "this is the way I've always done it!" even when shown a better way.

I see.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you discount the 46 years of error free handing of AR's that I have, I can see how you would come to that conclusion.  You are assuming that I just pull the trigger whenever I feel like it.  Because you failed to read about the way I was trained, you assume it's unsafe, you are wrong, my track record proves it.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why do you drop the hammer on your AR for storage or when you're trying to make it rack "safe"? Is there a purpose other than "I was trained to do it that way" or "I've always done it that way"?

What purpose does dropping the hammer on a supposedly empty chamber serve in this context?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

So why do you drop the hammer on your AR for storage or when you're trying to make it rack "safe"? Is there a purpose other than "I was trained to do it that way" or "I've always done it that way"?

What purpose does dropping the hammer on a supposedly empty chamber serve in this context?
View Quote
Now you're the one that needs to read all 70 something pages.  But I'll say it again, I store mine with the bolt open.  And no the selector is not on safe, the chambers empty it makes no difference, it won't make any more safe.  And before you say, "what if" to the bolt hold open getting bumped, think long and hard about that.  That chances of you bumping the bolt hold open, and not hearing the bolt go forward, are less than the selector coming off safe without you knowing.  Once again, I stand on my record, 46 years, I must be doing something correct.  Why change what isn't broken?  Because YOU think I should, um no, it's MY responsibility not yours.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Now you're the one that needs to read all 70 something pages.  But I'll say it again, I store mine with the bolt open.  And no the selector is not on safe, the chambers empty it makes no difference, it won't make any more safe.  And before you say, "what if" to the bolt hold open getting bumped, think long and hard about that.  That chances of you bumping the bolt hold open, and not hearing the bolt go forward, are less than the selector coming off safe without you knowing.  Once again, I stand on my record, 46 years, I must be doing something correct.  Why change what isn't broken?  Because YOU think I should, um no, it's MY responsibility not yours.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you store your AR with a mag in, empty chamber, bolt back, safety off?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:24:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
No, you didn't read the WHOLE thread now did you.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have, actually. I just don't remember how you keep your AR.

How is your home defense AR/patrol rifle/truck rifle stored? I forget if you even use your AR for defense.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

How is your home defense AR/patrol rifle/truck rifle stored? I forget if you even use your AR for defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live in the boonies of Western Washington, if I ever had to "defend" my home from anything it would have 4 legs, and I wouldn't be using 5.56mm on it.  So the answer to your question is, all my weapons are stored unloaded.  Even the magazines for them are empty.  I'm not paranoid, I don't live in a high crime area, and the two GSD's keep the the 4 legged critters at bay.  I did have a good size black bear give me a start summer before last, but he was on his way to the blackberries, and me not being a little girly, let him be.  But if I did have problem with him, he'd be dealt with by a 30-06, not a mouse gun.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Expecting someone to read 70 pages is ludicrous. Get over yourself. Post it in OP or continue being a dickhead, no one is going to read 70 pages.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I live in the boonies of Western Washington, if I ever had to "defend" my home from anything it would have 4 legs, and I wouldn't be using 5.56mm on it.  So the answer to your question is, all my weapons are stored unloaded.  Even the magazines for them are empty.  I'm not paranoid, I don't live in a high crime area, and the two GSD's keep the the 4 legged critters at bay.  I did have a good size black bear give me a start summer before last, but he was on his way to the blackberries, and me not being a little girly, let him be.  But if I did have problem with him, he'd be dealt with by a 30-06, not a mouse gun.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I guess that explains a lot then.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Whatever.
It isn't going to harm the OP regardless of its condition. A bullet isn't going through the screen at him.
I keep all my guns loaded. Round in the chamber. Full mag. An unloaded weapon is useless if needed in an emergency. Unloaded guns have had more ND/AD's and killed people than loaded guns have. In the wganz house, it is always loaded until proven otherwise. then when done with it, it is reloaded and put away.

OP needs to switch to decaf.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, but if you had of read my comments you would of known that.  I'm sorry you live in an area where you feel the need to be prepared any differently.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yup, but if you had of read my comments you would of known that.  I'm sorry you live in an area where you feel the need to be prepared any differently.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you carry?

It seems as though you think it's impossible that someone would break into your house, or try and do you harm.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Do you carry?

It seems as though you think it's impossible that someone would break into your house, or try and do you harm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you carry?

Nope, I don't carry, I don't feel the need too.  While it's possible that someone could break into my house (technically, they wouldn't have to break in, the door is never locked), first they would have to find it.  As for my first line of defense against those 4 legged critters, that would be a Model 70 in 30-06 next to the back door, there are rounds in it, bolt to the rear.  The rest of my collection isn't even in a safe, I know here comes the collective gasp of "Oh Noes!"  So I'm thinking that by the time you got your safe and opened it, I could have 30 rounds in a mag (I'm good with stripper clips, aren't you?), the weapon charged.   Against what?  Those pesky coyotes?  The one or two bobcat that are always around?  Or how about the Lion that I have yet to catch sight of?

For me the biggest SHTF event would  be an earthquake, and if that happens I'll have all the time I need to load magazines.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Nope, I don't carry, I don't feel the need too.  While it's possible that someone could break into my house (technically, they wouldn't have to break in, the door is never locked), first they would have to find it.  As for my first line of defense against those 4 legged critters, that would be a Model 70 in 30-06 next to the back door, there are rounds in it, bolt to the rear.  The rest of my collection isn't even in a safe, I know here comes the collective gasp of "Oh Noes!"  So I'm thinking that by the time you got your safe and opened it, I could have 30 rounds in a mag (I'm good with stripper clips, aren't you?), the weapon charged.   Against what?  Those pesky coyotes?  The one or two bobcat that are always around?  Or how about the Lion that I have yet to catch sight of?  

For me the biggest SHTF event would  be an earthquake, and if that happens I'll have all the time I need to load magazines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you carry?

How often do you shoot your AR?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Which one?  I was shooting the 6.5 Grendel in the back yard today.  Don't you shoot in your yard everyday?

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Which one?  I was shooting the 6.5 Grendel in the back yard today.  Don't you shoot in your yard everyday?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many do you have in each caliber? Which one's your favorite?

As to the second question, no -- my yard isn't big enough.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I like to make my own decisions based on the facts which may agree with the OP.
View Quote

So you agree that I'm right.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Weapon on Fire, Hammer dropped.
View Quote

Gross.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#44]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1782832_New_to_forum__unsure_where_to_start_thread.html

Lets observe safe weapons handling practices everyone....ok?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Expecting someone to read 70 pages is ludicrous. Get over yourself. Post it in OP or continue being a dickhead, no one is going to read 70 pages.
View Quote

You're on an Internet discussion forum.

If you don't like to read discussions, you're going to have a bad time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess he doesn't want to read the safety thread to find out what's in it
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1782832_New_to_forum__unsure_where_to_start_thread.html

Lets observe safe weapons handling practices everyone....ok?
View Quote

Sloppy weapons handling seems dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:  Because you now that the weapon cannot get any safer than an empty chamber.  Placing the selector on safe will not make it so.  
View Quote

Well you are wrong. Placing the safety on safe will make the AR "safer".

Checking the chamber has proven to be much less safe than simply engaging the safety.

Engaging the safety has a perfect or near perfect track record of stopping NDs.

Checking the chamber has an abysmal track record of preventing NDs.

You do understand that Rule #1 exists simply because chamber checking is fraught with possible mistakes.

Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess I misspoke about my first line of defense.  And the main reason I don't worry about anybody breaking in.  I keep the gate to the property closed for YOUR protection not mine.

I understand everyone doesn't live in the same environment as I do, and my levels of personal defense are far different that other people.  If I lived in an urban or suburban area, then I would do things differently.  I'm lucky that I don't have too.  I'm also lucky that my range is my back yard, and that if I were at a public range and people were unsafely handing any firearm, I'd be nervous as hell.

A for what's in my collection, just 5.56/.223's, parts for a 7.62x39, and the 6.5 mm Grendel.  The 6.5 mm is really nice, and since I reload, ammo isn't a problem, well it wasn't until the powder dried up.
Page / 102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top