BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No fucks given. If you want to kill yourself, good. there are a lot more people who deserve a life.
And for anybody who feels bad for him... your just weak
View Quote

Not cool to say at all man. I have strong personal feelings on suicide myself, but let me tell you that sometimes good, otherwise normal people don't think straight when life starts throwing some hard punches. When someone isn't in the right state of mind and no one is seemingly there to help it starts to look like a "good" option.

I'm not weak and I'm not ashamed to say I feel bad that he wasn't able to be helped in time. You need to reflect on the idea that sometimes life shits on good people and they get to the end of their rope and start thinking fucked up thoughts.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When does the school year start back up again?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"First person to ever actually make my ignore list.

You're a gigantic jerk. And a sociopath at least."

and calling me names before you block me is mature?

When does the school year start back up again?

I got a strange feeling he belongs or belonged to my field.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

During your time off the site you might want to rethink the threads you decide to troll.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mad bro?

During your time off the site you might want to rethink the threads you decide to troll.

Considering the amount of times he decided to double down, it would be nice to see your decision made permanent until he has some sort of come to Jesus moment.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ya think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought his name was familiar, his dad was a colonel in the SF

MYERCHIN, Thomas Schiller---family man, scholar, soldier, hero---died Tuesday, May 15, 2012 in Goodlettsville, TN. This gracious, caring and generous man was guided throughout his life by a strong and abiding faith. Col. Myerchin, U. S. Army retired, served his country courageously for thirty-one years in the Special Forces: and continued to serve his fellow soldiers through at least five different volunteer groups in Middle Tennessee

Um ....... I think that's his father's obituary.

Ya think?

Thanks, I fucked up.

Correction above.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No fucks given. If you want to kill yourself, good. there are a lot more people who deserve a life.
View Quote

Really easy to say until you "find" one of your family members or a friend some tragic day. Do you think you will feel the same way after that?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I might come out as a harsh guy but life is harsh. I apologize if I offend, it's  just my opinion
View Quote

Too late, Db.   "click"
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You mad bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ability to feel empathy for someone- even if you disagree with their choices- isn't a sign of weakness. Someone saying "no fucks given" about a suicide is a sure sign of a douchebag though.

Sad deal for sure.

Just what a weak person would say. thank you for a great example

You don't know me. You don't know where I've been or what I've done.

Lack of empathy is a warning sign of a sociopath. It's not strength. It's pathetic at least, and possibly a sign of mental illness. Why don't you get the fuck out this thread, nobody gives a shit what you have to say.

Reading though this thread, as sad as it is, it's great to see the number of people who reached out to the OP. We argue about dumb shit all the time, but it's pretty awesome that when it matters there's people willing to help.

You mad bro?

You are a Fucking <coc>
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

I know the knee-jerk reaction is to give this guy (D3f3nder) major lumps. Hold just a sec, though. I'd hear if he's had to endure being a survivor before I judge him too harshly.

I've had five people close to me take themselves out, including my best friend from high school and my own father. It's a tough row to hoe, and your emotions run in all directions. In some dark times, you wonder if they had the right of things. In others, you curse them for leaving you without giving you a chance to make things right. You spend a lot of time trying to make sense of things.

So, yeah, I know from first hand experience that life insurance does in fact pay out on suicide, if the account is > 2 years old. My old man knew it, too.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought the same thing at times. Sometimes you have a lot of rage. Stages of grief, that sort of thing.

I have no way of knowing if this poster falls into that category, but if he does, ya'll have some mercy.

Sometimes, being angry and seeing it as weakness is all you have to keep you from following in their footsteps.

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top