Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:09:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll go ahead and jump in here and ask to be included in the next round of pictures being sent.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry for being shady haha, everything is going great here. Not much to add other than I got tipsy last night and sent some risqué pics to some arfcommers I'm friends with on fb. I received very appreciative responses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
EE we haven't heard from you in a while.

Sorry for being shady haha, everything is going great here. Not much to add other than I got tipsy last night and sent some risqué pics to some arfcommers I'm friends with on fb. I received very appreciative responses.

Didn't get pics. :(
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://semiproper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/J6YhDPf.gif

Ahem...

That's fucking awesome.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Empty inbox

Glad to see you're still around and having fun though!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Empty inbox

Five years ago I probably would have been like "KILL IT WITH FIRE!  AKS BELONG IN THE TRASH CAN!"

But now I'm like...  *scratches chin*..."Not sure...........BUT AKS STILL BELONG IN THE TRASH CAN!"
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Five years ago I probably would have been like "KILL IT WITH FIRE!  AKS BELONG IN THE TRASH CAN!"

But now I'm like...  *scratches chin*..."Not sure...........BUT AKS STILL BELONG IN THE TRASH CAN!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Empty inbox

Holy Non-Sequitur, Batman!!

Are you sure you're in the correct thread?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Empty inbox

This now a coming out thread apparently.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Empty inbox

Made sense to me

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, just saying that sometimes people can be wrong...But liberals, terrorists, and commie scum are always evil and at least that will never change.

I'm starting to wonder how many people out there are punching "D" on their ballot not because they really agree with Democrat views on the economy, guns, environment, rolling on our backs and letting Russia tell us what to do, etc, but because so many Republicans out there say things that are directly contrary to who they think they are as a person.

ETA: In the past I have voted for a democrat because his Republican opponent said some things about abortion that were just fucking stupid.  Had he not made that a campaign issue I'd have voted for him.  Now imagine all the pissed off LGBT people out there who might want small government, big guns, low taxes, etc.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:43:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No, just saying that sometimes people can be wrong...But liberals, terrorists, and commie scum are always evil and at least that will never change.

I'm starting to wonder how many people out there are punching "D" on their ballot not because they really agree with Democrat views on the economy, guns, environment, rolling on our backs and letting Russia tell us what to do, etc, but because so many Republicans out there say things that are directly contrary to who they think they are as a person.

ETA: In the past I have voted for a democrat because his Republican opponent said some things about abortion that were just fucking stupid.  Had he not made that a campaign issue I'd have voted for him.  Now imagine all the pissed off LGBT people out there who might want small government, big guns, low taxes, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I ill never pull the lever for a "D".
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:52:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:58:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*snickers*
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I haven't read the whole thread. I saw a side-by-side pic, of the OP before and after, as it were. I'm sure you had no trouble attracting the opposite sex before, and will be successful after, if that's what you're looking for. Your trip must have been a difficult one. My younger brother is gay, but likes being a man. My sister, really half-sister, same Dad different Mom, is also gay, comfortable being a woman. However, my niece, who's 21, came out a few years ago as gay. She is attempting to transition to a man. I have to be honest and say its quite difficult wrapping my head around it. If outwardly you identify as a man, but haven't changed the parts, can you truly be a man? Or vice-versa? It's an interesting question. Truly, the best of luck to you. Now; as far as pics go, I'm sure they're quite lovely. I hope you're happy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:41:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'll go ahead and jump in here and ask to be included in the next round of pictures being sent.
View Quote

Eh what the hey, same here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That pic would make for one epic photoshop thread...

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#17]

thread lives

<edit>

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

But what about pulling a level for some "D"

I kid.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But, I thought you were getting the D though?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody asked you, go lie by your dish
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#21]
How about some pics of EE shooting some guns.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think I read that most, if not all, guns are in a free state.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not *all* but a good bit. I'm planning to go back for a visit here soon, and I'll definitely do some shooting and take pics.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ed- you have been to how many EAG classes?? 6?
In everyone you conducted yourself as you should, learned, processed information and had a great time.

Be true to yourself, do what you need to do and rock on.

You are still a friend and are always welcome at class
View Quote

I'm not even going to try to lie-I miss this gentleman something badly.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In everyone you conducted yourself as you should, learned, processed information and had a great time.

I never got to take one of his classes, but every instructor I've dealt with has spoken very highly of him.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm very sorry about the loss of your friend.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not *all* but a good bit. I'm planning to go back for a visit here soon, and I'll definitely do some shooting and take pics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you make it up Nashville way, the first drink is on me. Several of us shoot at a really cool range nearby, so bring some toys with you if you decide to drop by.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#29]
So how is everyone? Just wanted to post up and see how y'all are doing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Your comment in subnet's sausage thread was epic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Ready for the long weekend!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was planning on posting this today.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL! Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur.  LOL

How's it going in Commifornia?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:21:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Good for you OP! I am happy for you.

Also, this is a really good way to educate people, and help them understand. I think when people see things like this, on a place like ARFCOM, it helps them maybe see things a different way and I feel like they are more inclined to listen and try to understand things from a different perspective. I think it helps break down the walls of any preconceived notions of transgender people, or any stereotypes they have in their mind. I know it has done that for me. If any of my friends turned out to be transgender I would be more than happy to support them, and I wouldn't treat them any differently.

Also, keep supporting the 2nd Amendment, and freedom.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:44:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Also I did not see many more pics of you on here other than the first one on the first page, I was mildly disappointed!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Undercaffinated at the moment, but otherwise grand.  Some range time with #1 gf is in the works for the weekend.  :)
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Also, this is a really good way to educate people, and help them understand. I think when people see things like this, on a place like ARFCOM, it helps them maybe see things a different way and I feel like they are more inclined to listen and try to understand things from a different perspective. I think it helps break down the walls of any preconceived notions of transgender people, or any stereotypes they have in their mind. I know it has done that for me. If any of my friends turned out to be transgender I would be more than happy to support them, and I wouldn't treat them any differently.

View Quote

That was what we wanted to do, we kept seeing all the trans threads and you can't tell your side from hiding. I wasn't sure about doing this thread with her, but I'm glad I did, there has been FAR more positive than negative to come from it.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That was what we wanted to do, we kept seeing all the trans threads and you can't tell your side from hiding. I wasn't sure about doing this thread with her, but I'm glad I did, there has been FAR more positive than negative to come from it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/30/2016 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doing well, back at work after a long wedding weekend (Cousins, not mine)  Now apparently I have to go search for a comment you made on Subnets thread......

ETA:
Found it. Why are so many folks surprised about putting our meat in their mouths, I have had my meat in mouths and buns.....

Link Posted: 6/18/2016 2:24:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Sooo what's new?
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sooo what's new?
View Quote

I got gonorrhea from a tractor.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooo what's new?

Oh you poor thing!
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#44]
You know you can't drive a tractor butt nekkid.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 12:05:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#46]
So how would everyone like my very own YouTube channel where I shitlord it up? I've had people on me for a while now to start being more visible outside of arfcom, and I think in the aftermath of Orlando it would be helpful.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So how would everyone like my very own YouTube channel where I shitlord it up? I've had people on me for a while now to start being more visible outside of arfcom, and I think in the aftermath of Orlando it would be helpful.
View Quote

You should do it!
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#48]
I hadn't seen this thread before... As you can tell by the join date and post count, I don't get out much...

First off....   You rock. Given the bullshit going on at the time you posted this, I'm sure it took some guts to do it...

Second.... The after is better than the before....

EDIT:   Yes!  You should do the YouTube thing.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I almost did, but figured your spousal unit might not approve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://kidshealth.org/EN/images/headers/K-fellingLeftOut-enHD-AR1.jpg

I almost did, but figured your spousal unit might not approve.

Dang I missed out also
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could catch on. One person that contacted me via Erin's list for a class told me that she was concerned about being embarrassed. I told her that was common among all types of students......so maybe your channel could help with that.
Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top