Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2015 4:15:13 PM EDT
Ships from MO to Southern OH when will it arrive?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

View Quote

It depends the mail has been slow lately.  Could be Monday, could be next Friday or later.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
In February I had my label created on the 25th and received it on the 27th in Central Ohio.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there a treadmill involved ?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
If it gets anywhere near the SRB FL post office it will go to fucking Somalia for 6 months before it gets to you.

Assholes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
"Created" don't mean shit. It's when they actually ship it that counts.

It could ship today or next week depending on when it's either taken to the PO or picked-up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Approximately 87 days.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It could ship today or next week depending on when it's either taken to the PO or picked-up.
View Quote

your not inspiring confidence in my belief this thing might arrive soon.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, I was hoping to have a gun at my FFL today. I checked the order confirmation this morning and it's leaving them today.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Possible weather delays.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

YEs, in the middle of a downpour and 6 feet of flooding.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This, I was hoping to have a gun at my FFL today. I checked the order confirmation this morning and it's leaving them today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's often the issue with slow shipping times that's blamed on the PO. Seller creates a label and it sits at the seller's location till they get around to shipping it.

Nothing beats personal attention when shipping is concerned.

I took a Luger holster I sold yesterday at 1300 (PayPal payment) to the PO at 1400. It left the sort facility at 1300 today. It should be delivered in OH either tomorrow or at the latest Monday.

Sadly I could count on one hand businesses (and but damn few individuals) that believe in "prompt pay, prompt ship".  You are just a box in a bin to most of them.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Printing a shipping label doesn't mean anything.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
6/2/2015, 2:37PM
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

What method of delivery did you pay for? What kind of stupid question/post is this?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What method of delivery did you pay for? What kind of stupid question/post is this?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It doesn't matter what method:

It could not possibly matter LESS what service or method you pay for; in the above example (for a PM Letter), the original predicted delivery date was May 13, 2015.  

OP: when will it arrive?  Throw darts at your calendar, consult a santeria practitioner, the Psychic Friends Network, or the SoLunar Tables.  

And, USPS will probably STILL disappoint.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stupid....that's a bit strong but ok...
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/kozaki_photos/uspsfail01.png

It could not possibly matter LESS what service or method you pay for; in the above example (for a PM Letter), the original predicted delivery date was May 13, 2015.  

OP: when will it arrive?  Throw darts at your calendar, consult a santeria practitioner, the Psychic Friends Network, or the SoLunar Tables.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/kozaki_photos/uspsfail01.png

USPS has been less than stellar lately for me.....a previous experience I had was a shipment that started with UPS and made it from the west coast to the sorting facility here locally in one day....at that point the package was turned over to USPS for delivery and it took four working days to be delivered.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are correct, it's intelligent to expect an answer without giving enough info for an answer.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

USPS has been less than stellar lately for me.....a previous experience I had was a shipment that started with UPS and made it from the west coast to the sorting facility here locally in one day....at that point the package was turned over to USPS for delivery and it took four working days to be delivered.

View Quote

They have really slid downhill in the last couple of years.  

Several years ago, I shipped a small item I had sold on eBay, via Priority Mail, to a buyer in NYS.  It was accepted here in Michigan at around 1 p.m. Saturday, and delivered the following Monday morning.  

That's pretty impressive, but not unique.  3 days was the rule for PM packages, and two days was not uncommon, within the continental US.  

Lately, however, things just seem to keep getting less and less reliable.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:31:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Soon, if its your first one your in for a treat, very comfortable holster, I'm sure you are going to love it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm seeing where your going with this.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:33:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Come on....buzz kill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top