Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 3:40:06 PM EDT
This is a long but very informative article about what can happen when you "Trigger" a student at College today.

My Title IX Inquisition

Apparently this professor wrote an essay that is linked in the article above about out of control SJW's and Feminists on campuses. This of course lead to a protest, she tweeted about the protest and this was considered "retaliatory". So a Title XII complaint was filed against her by the SJW's.

I do find it funny though because she describes herself as a feminist and liberal. So this is the spawn of she and her fellow travelers doing what they were taught.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Think of all the taxpayer money paying for those 'educations'
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
What are sjw's again?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Topic says Title 12... article says title 9...

Edit: Topic edit... OP figured out Roman Numerals.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Social Justice Warriors
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Turn on where own, exactly?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turn on where own, exactly?
View Quote

I originally posted it with a tablet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Leftist do turn on their own. Saw that myself in the '70s.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#10]
need a little more context better yet...Cliffs notes anyone?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Home at last!
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#12]
The FPNI thing around here is spooky good sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Could be worse. They could actually get a job and wind up at (the collective) your place of employment.

Academia should thumb back a few chapters in East Asian History 101.....................

the little vipers they've incubated have sharp fangs.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#15]
"feminism" confuses me.

In the author's essay, she laments no longer being able to sleep with students/professors and the loss of power that comes with using sex as a weapon/tool.

Other feminists decry this sort of behavior, or better yet blame men for it and/or hate pretty women for using their looks to achieve goals.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Feminism is amazingly simple.

Women can do no wrong, and men must pay whatever they are told for whatever reason they are told.

If a woman does something wrong, its a man's fault and men must pay.

a feminist will tell you women should be infantry because they are the equals of men physically.  they will then tell you we need more women's sports because women need more physical opportunities.  women will tell you they need affirmative action and equal opportunity protection because they are minorities.  they will then say they should have the majority of CEO positions because there are more women than men.

feminism is the simplest philosophy in the world to understand.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"feminism" confuses me.

In the author's essay, she laments no longer being able to sleep with students/professors and the loss of power that comes with using sex as a weapon/tool.

Other feminists decry this sort of behavior, or better yet blame men for it and/or hate pretty women for using their looks to achieve goals.

View Quote

She's 56, So she started college in the 70's at the tail end of the 2nd wave sexual liberation, profession work opportunity feminism.

This new feminism has co-opted a bunch of LGBTBBQWTF snow flake issues and is full on cultural Marxist. Hence the new all encompassing term, Social Justice Warrior.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Feminism is amazingly simple.

Women can do no wrong, and men must pay whatever they are told for whatever reason they are told.

If a woman does something wrong, its a man's fault and men must pay.

a feminist will tell you women should be infantry because they are the equals of men physically.  they will then tell you we need more women's sports because women need more physical opportunities.  women will tell you they need affirmative action and equal opportunity protection because they are minorities.  they will then say they should have the majority of CEO positions because there are more women than men.

feminism is the simplest philosophy in the world to understand.
View Quote
Congratulations.

That was scathing.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Could be worse. They could actually get a job and wind up at (the collective) your place of employment.

Academia should thumb back a few chapters in East Asian History 101.....................

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2014/01/23/RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda-s800-c85.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2014/01/23/RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda-s800-c85.jpg

Kid on the far left must have a family with connections, as he appears to be wearing Chuck Taylors...
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Social Justice Warriors
View Quote

Ah. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Leftist do turn on their own. Saw that myself in the '70s.
View Quote

LOL....Have you seen the GOP primary hopeful's back-biting of late.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#22]
That article was not long enough. I'm not kidding, I thoroughly enjoyed read it and the comments below. It was like a bath in the soothing tears of a butthurt, liberal, feminist. Tears so sweet, I think I got a cavity from drinking them.

aaaaahhhhhh....

That was the best thing I've read in months. Seriously.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
My company just hired a "Chief Diversity Officer" who in turn has hired several "Vice Presidents of Diversity" who are now building their own line of middle managers...

I just want to work. Don't care if you're black, white, blue, purple, pink or see-through.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Social Justice Warriors
View Quote

Also known as Marxist
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

She's 56, So she started college in the 70's at the tail end of the 2nd wave sexual liberation, profession work opportunity feminism.

This new feminism has co-opted a bunch of LGBTBBQWTF snow flake issues and is full on cultural Marxist. Hence the new all encompassing term, Social Justice Warrior.
View Quote

There's nothing "cultural"about it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Have you seen how they're treating Bernie Sanders?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:44:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

"feminism" confuses me.

View Quote
She's a Second Wave feminists, i.e. she wants equal rights and equal opportunity.  The complainants are Third Wave feminists who want to destroy masculinity in all its forms because patriarchy.   The difference is that the Second Wave are the intellectual heirs of the Enlightenment, like our Founders, whereas the Third Wave are all cultural marxists.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#28]
what was the first wave.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

what was the first wave.
View Quote
Basic legal rights like voting, but not full equality in the workplace, etc.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That article was not long enough. I'm not kidding, I thoroughly enjoyed read it and the comments below. It was like a bath in the soothing tears of a butthurt, liberal, feminist. Tears so sweet, I think I got a cavity from drinking them.

aaaaahhhhhh....

View Quote

+1

Wonder what she'd think of my sigline.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I read both of her essays.  Long, but well written and very telling.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I just want to work. Don't care if you're black, white, blue, purple, pink or see-through.
View Quote

Racist.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

FPNI
View Quote
please notice how they shit on each other.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what was the first wave.

Now stop that.  You can't do nuance around here.  Feminists are just here because they want to fuck on the taxpayer's dime and destroy all that is masculine.  That's all.  Once you incorporate nuance, it's harder to set up strawmen and do blanket demonization which is important to mature discourse.  Just read what Sylvan wrote and embrace it as all encompassing.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. That's exactly the first thing that popped into my head.  The kids and their Little Red Books.  Scary shit.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Leftists are too stupid to realize that when the "revolution" they've inculcated for years finally springs forth, they are the first ones rounded up and executed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#37]
This seemed to be a very interesting comment "The whole thing seemed symbolically incoherent."
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
need a little more context better yet...Cliffs notes anyone?
View Quote

Feminist actually defending the right of a male for exercising academic freedom has Title IX (gender equality) charges filed against her and she complains because a student has her feelings hurt and  feels tht she is being "chilled" and intimidated against filing a Title IX complaint.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

aaaaahhhhhh....

View Quote

I agree. Her prose was excellent as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what was the first wave.

can we discuss the impact of the 19th amendment on american politics?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

as well.

YOu can cut to the chase near the end of the 5000 word essay where she exclaims as if she has discovered something

If you wanted to produce a pacified, cowering citizenry, this would be the method.

thats exactly the intent.  I am woman hear me roar.  Or face a sexual assault accusation.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same and agree
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top