Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:32:19 PM EDT
By reading the headlines seems there needs to be some radical solutions introduced.
Let's hear them?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Mass executions
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The Purge
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I imagine that I would risk a ban if I shared my true thoughts...
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
exile
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Less laws.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Throwing people in prison that are convicted of breaking laws.  We'd need more prisons and a better way to finance it.  
Actual border enforcement.  Including physically deporting the undocumented demoncrap voters.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#7]
martial law and police state?  Just kidding!  But I think that's what the liberals would like to see.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#8]
We could get those ISIS guys to police our inner cities.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Jobs for the most part.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Less laws.
View Quote
This is the answer.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Mass executions
View Quote
This is the only way….of the politicians.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Stopping white collar crimes where billions of dollars are stolen would have a trickle down effect.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We could get those ISIS guys to police our inner cities.

View Quote

Bad idea.  The goblins might flee the cities.  I'd rather they stay put.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#14]
electric bleachers
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Some sort of exile island prison.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Something involving A10's

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#18]
More Dirty Harrys
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Three strikes and you're out.  Out doesn't mean life in prison.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Forced birth control for welfare recipients.
Get pregnant while in the program anyway, forced sterilization.

Eliminate the NFA and GCA

Drug decriminalization
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Since PET scans and functional MRI's have shown that psychopaths in prison actually have brains hard wired differently than the rest of us, I would suggest mandatory PET scans fMRI's for all high school aged children.

If their brain scans show the same pattern, they are automatically extradited to an island where a live PPV feed is transmitted to the web.  The funds collected from the programming would pay for the scans and free higher education for the nonzsociopaths.

No, I am not really serious.

Could just make all drugs legal, everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Nuclear carpet bombing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Legalization of all drugs. Let Darwin sort them out.

ETA: Damn, beat by 5 seconds
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Remove victimless crimes
limit appeals for death penalty to 2
institue corporal punishment for non-violent crimes
remove limbs/appendages for violent crimes

Not much money in wet canes for the politicians though.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#25]
If you actually secured the border, Houston would have a 50% reduction in crime over time, and a 75% decrease in DWI deaths. That's not even debatable. Apparently they don't all come here to work. Some come to do the crime that Americans just won't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nuclear carpet bombing.
View Quote

for every speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Allowing anyone anywhere at anytime to legally carry
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:44:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Legalize neighborhood vigilantism.  Bring back public executions.  Deport all illegal aliens.  Seize all inner city kids under the age of 5 and adopt them out to suburban families.  Criminalize crime.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#29]
1. shall issue ccw all 50 states....with ability to travel to any state from any state and bring your gun..
2. 10 years min sentence and total ban from computers for life ( for computer type identity theft)   for identity theft, and seriously go after identity theft.
3. castle doctrine all 50 states...... with immunity from being sued for good shoots.
4. seriously crackdown on illegals, secure the border and start booting people out by the train loads.
5. just cut most of this war on drugs crap out. .. arrest dealers, and smugglers, and manufacturers... leave the users alone.
6. prison... should be with hard labor.  they should be using inmate labor to clean garbage, mow interstates, etc, bring back the chain gang. prison would be a lot more hated if they made your ass work 8 hours a day in the hot sun.  i think its crazy that people can spend their entire lives in prison... and just be money pits, and not required to work, and repay their costs of being housed. i dont care if they are filling potholes, or digging new roads with shovels.. as long as they are working. you could attach some kind of tracking device to them, that tasers their asses unconscious if they go 100 yards away from the guards.

i think this would cover a shitload of it.... ccw would help curb violent crimes across the board, especially with immunity from being sued.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some sort of exile island prison.
View Quote

Welcome to the human race
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#31]
As much as I despise abortion, I think the practice does deserve the lions share of the credit for the drop in crime from the 80's until now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#32]
........I'll have a Coke!
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Devil's Island for violent crimes.

No Guards, give them some seeds and farm implements and they're on their own.

If it ends up being Lord Of The Files meets Mad Max then that's their problem.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#34]
I thought crime was dropping any way on its own.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#35]
End welfare followed immediately by a cash for reproductive sterilization program. Something paltry but inticing. Like 1500 or so.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
By reading the headlines seems there needs to be some radical solutions introduced.
Let's hear them?
View Quote

return to simpler laws that allow for judges to interpret the law instead of bound by it

3 strike rule implemented. on third strike, you are deported (either to africa or mars) Judges can issues fines/community service/strikes

murder, rape, and other heinous crimes punished by death (no prisons)

also, the single mother epidemic needs to be addressed....my thoughts on that are too radical to be posted safely here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Society simply has to stop accepting violent crime.

Make life without parole the automatic penalty for any crime of felony violence against another.

Violent crime would be as close to non-existent as it could reasonably be within 20 years.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Yearly interviews.  If you are a habitual teat sucker you get put on an island with the other worthless POSs for a battle.  Winner doesn't come back, winner stays for the next round of battle.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Death penalty right after trial for rape, murder, child crimes, if there is undeniably proof. ALL cases, don't leave it up to the judge or jury.

Outsourcing of prisoners.
Five or more year sentence, then you will be shipped to and housed in prison in China for pennies a day. The corrections officers will adjust from watching prisoners to loading prisoners, no jobs lost.

Repeat offenders get to choose life in a Chinese prison or permanent deportation to a nation of our choosing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Instant death penalty.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is the answer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Less laws.
This is the answer.

Yeah. Ditch the asinine laws.

Actually execute people on death row. Put in a damn express lane to really drive the point home. Career criminals get put on death row after so many sentences. No more in and out of prison bullshit. Make the prisons punishment with out crossing the line of abuse or slave labor. Bring back the chain gangs for convicted criminals that aren't a major immediate danger to society. Let the not so violent offenders clean our road ways and maintain ditches in remote areas. Deport the shit out of anyone here here illegaly. Figure out some way to keep people from crossing the border. Let it be violent if need be. Make the consequences for commiting crimes while on government assistance severe. The money should get cut off for quite some time. I'm sure the mental health care industry has to be looked at too. Keep the people with ligimate issues away from the prison system if they can go along with a treatment program. Basically, reopen the sanatoriums. Use modern treatment methods and proper patient care, unlike the days of yore.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Society simply has to stop accepting violent crime.

Make life without parole the automatic penalty for any crime of felony violence against another.

Violent crime would be as close to non-existent as it could reasonably be within 20 years.
View Quote

When jail is a better life style then a persons home environment how would this help?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Legalize drugs.
Kill violent criminals.

Next question?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#45]
$100 hr minimum wage..
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

return to simpler laws that allow for judges to interpret the law instead of bound by it

3 strike rule implemented. on third strike, you are deported (either to africa or mars) Judges can issues fines/community service/strikes

also, the single mother epidemic needs to be addressed....my thoughts on that are too radical to be posted safely here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let's hear them?

Oh, please, let's hear what you would do to fix that "epidemic". I'm sure you can neuter it for the CoC.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Legalize drugs.
Kill violent criminals.

Next question?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Prisons that are actually prisons, and not cushy junior colleges for aspiring thugs.

Minimal amenities, hard labor, severe hardship.

Gangbangers are not afraid of going to prison. There is no deterrent value.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Death penalty for any violent or gang related crimes. Must be executed within 18 months. When all of their buddies start dieing instead of recruiting in jail and coming out with street cred the whole "thug life" would become way less appealing.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Put out loads of poisoned drugs on the street.  

Tell everyone you're doing it too.  

Drug problem solved, violent ghetto culture solved, because there's no money in it anymore.  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top