Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:16:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]

eta: dude is creepy for a DJ...what's his user name here?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Poor snake, just hanging out, minding his own business...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Poor snake, just hanging out, minding his own business...
View Quote

Hope the snake got a good girly-scream out of Mr. Oblivious Dude.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, but to be fair, who would expect a snake hanging out in front of an office building?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Is he going to sue the snake?  Kinda like that lady who walked into that fountain in the mall while reading her smartphone....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, but to be fair, who would expect a snake hanging out in front of an office building?
View Quote

He works in the law office upstairs.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
That dude looks exactly like a guy that's been a skating rink DJ for 20 years.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Where I come from, getting bit by a 4ft bull snake (gopher snake) isn't even worth mentioning to anyone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:19:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Poor snake...

I still prefer the guy who almost walked into a black bear because he was too busy with his smart phone to pay attention to his surroundings...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I stepped into a post hole a couple days ago . No smart phone involved, just busy talking to my dad about the Porsche 944s we were standing next to.

It was actually pretty funny. I wasn't walking very fast, so I didn't get tripped up, I just took a step and suddenly lost about a foot of elevation, then stepped back up and continued on my way
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#13]
we had a small(20"+/-) rattler under our propane cage at work.

I heard him as I unlocked the door and looked around my feet but I had to take a step back before I could see under the cage enough to see him.my boots were less than 24" from him..

never acted aggressive even when I took a broom handle and put him in a homer bucket and relocated him,I figure he recently ate and was looking for a nice place to digest after a big meal
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Record shattering floods got all the critters on the run..I'm not too far from the OP's story and I've seen quite a few more snakes, turtles etc this spring..Its the wettest month in the history of the state
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top