Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
People are animals. I realize it more everyday. It's unfortunate too. People are Sick. I used to hold human life in higher regards to a dog. Sometimes I'm not so sure that's really the case. I hope they find him and throw him to some wolves.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wtf. Why did I click on this?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If that dog or another specimen of the breed of peace bit my kid, that is the least of things that may happen to it. I will reserve judgement until more info is available. My day is not ruined by this.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably a barker and a neighbor got feed up with the noise, either that or it tried to bite someone who didn't take kindly.  No matter, it's a pretty shitty thing to do.  If you don't want your dog, have it adopted or euthanize.  No need for cruelty.

View Quote

Yep. If the animal is salvageable, get it moved along. If not, put it down properly. The person that did this is sick.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If that dog or another specimen of the breed of peace bit my kid, that is the least of things that may happen to it. I will reserve judgement until more info is available. My day is not ruined by this.
View Quote

^ he is right you know.^ I had a relative who put their dog down when it nipped a 7 year old.....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

The fuck dude? Wrong thread?

And 5 years for that isn't anywhere near enough. If they could do it to a dog, they could do it to a person. Pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
North Charleston wins again.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You're gonna make TBK1 spill his Metamucil and call you a product of public school education talking like that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whenever there's some stupid pissing match on here about people who treat or think their dogs are worth more than a human life, remember that the angry fuck that did this is a human being. Which is worth more? Think the piece of shit that did this will ever contribute anything meaningful to society, besides some fucked up kids or hurt other things like he did here?

And, I would pave the streets with the guts of people like that before I'd let a dog be tortured.

Sorry if that offends you. Come to think of it, if it offends you, good.

You're gonna make TBK1 spill his Metamucil and call you a product of public school education talking like that.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Well, he's a country folk, all earthy and awesome because nature deserves to die. I can't measure up to that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:09:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty fucking sadistic.  If a dog attacked a kid, such as you are guessing, put the dog down.   Do not wrap electrical tape around it's muzzle till it slowly succumbs.   Jesus what's wrong with people.........
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep. If the animal is salvageable, get it moved along. If not, put it down properly. The person that did this is sick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably a barker and a neighbor got feed up with the noise, either that or it tried to bite someone who didn't take kindly.  No matter, it's a pretty shitty thing to do.  If you don't want your dog, have it adopted or euthanize.  No need for cruelty.

THis.... Ok, that said...if the dog is going to lose a significant portion of it's tongue, not to mention other tissue necrosis problems with the muzzle..why the FUCK do they just not put that poor goddamn animal down for fuck's sake?????  I see this shit all the time Animals that are abused, mutilated, neglected, ect.. To me it seems it's WAY more cruel to keep the animal alive than just let it sleep humanely..ABSOLUTELY Prosecute the ever-living shit out of any scumbag who does this crap.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:17:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck. People.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck. People.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Whenever there's some stupid pissing match on here about people who treat or think their dogs are worth more than a human life, remember that the angry fuck that did this is a human being. Which is worth more? Think the piece of shit that did this will ever contribute anything meaningful to society, besides some fucked up kids or hurt other things like he did here?

And, I would pave the streets with the guts of people like that before I'd let a dog be tortured.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#14]
seriously, whats wrong with people!!?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#15]
"reward offered for person found with roll of tape shoved up their butt sideways"
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

If a dog of any breed bit my kid or one of my pets, you know what I'd do?
I'd kill it on the spot.  I'd take the bite victim to the doctor to make doubly sure that all shots are up to date, then I'd ensure that the carcass was tested for any bite-transmissible disease we need to watch out for.  

You know what I wouldn't do?
Take the time to deliberately hunt down a roll of tape, wrestle the dog down, grab its face, mash its tongue between its teeth, tightly tape its muzzle shut, and turn it loose to slowly die from starvation/dehydration/infection/etc.  That's what sociopaths do.  The types that do this are the types that either end up jailed/institutionalized or out on the street doing other heinous crimes.

I won't bother reserving judgement on people who would do that, or other behavior where the above "is the least of things that may happen."
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#18]
That's pretty nasty
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'd kill it on the spot.  I'd take the bite victim to the doctor to make doubly sure that all shots are up to date, then I'd ensure that the carcass was tested for any bite-transmissible disease we need to watch out for.  

Take the time to deliberately hunt down a roll of tape, wrestle the dog down, grab its face, mash its tongue between its teeth, tightly tape its muzzle shut, and turn it loose to slowly die from starvation/dehydration/infection/etc.  That's what sociopaths do.  The types that do this are the types that either end up jailed/institutionalized or out on the street doing other heinous crimes.

I won't bother reserving judgement on people who would do that, or other behavior where the above "is the least of things that may happen."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Working in rescue I have found there are usually other sides to the story, poor handling of the dog, threatening the dog, etc., my opinion is that if you were backed into a corner, by anyone and felt in fear of your life, won't you lash out? Why is it we expect animals to show reserve for things we ourselves would react too?

Vicious dog that bites, sure they get put down, a dog that bites someone once, needs to be evaluated. I have saved many that the organization wanted put down, only to find a home that they flourish and never have an incident again.

So not always the dogs fault.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#20]

That looks exactly like my dog.  No seriously...that looks just like her.  Seeing that image really pissed me off...

I don't have a shot with her eyes open on my phone right now, but here she is in her magnificence

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#21]
What the fuck is wrong with people? Monster deserves to have his asshole sewed shut for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Cruelty to animals and violence towards people have something in common: both types of victims are living beings, feel pain, experience distress, and may die from their injuries. [1] Until recently, however, violence towards animals had been considered to be unrelated to violence towards children and the elderly, and other forms of domestic violence. [2] A correlation has now been established between animal abuse, family violence, and other forms of community violence. [3] A growing body of research indicates that people who commit acts of cruelty towards animals rarely stop there. [4] Murderers and people who abuse their spouse or children had frequently harmed animals in the past. [5] People who abuse animals may also be dangerous to people. [6]

Child and animal protection professionals are aware of this connection, and recognize that both child and animal abuse are linked in a self-perpetuating cycle of violence. [7] One reason for this is that individuals who witness abuse or other violence become desensitized to it. Research shows that the more often someone is exposed to a certain situation, the more comfortable that person becomes with it. Criminal psychologists acknowledge that participating in or viewing acts of repeated cruelty towards animals desensitizes both the perpetrator and the spectator. [9] John Locke once wrote of children that “…tormenting and killing…beasts, will, by degrees, harden their minds even towards men; and they who delight in the suffering and destruction of inferior creatures, will not be apt to be very compassionate or benign to those of their own kind.” [10] Animal cruelty destroys respect for life, [11] and children who witness animal abuse are at a greater risk of becoming abusers themselves. [12]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Working in rescue I have found there are usually other sides to the story, poor handling of the dog, threatening the dog, etc., my opinion is that if you were backed into a corner, by anyone and felt in fear of your life, won't you lash out? Why is it we expect animals to show reserve for things we ourselves would react too?

Vicious dog that bites, sure they get put down, a dog that bites someone once, needs to be evaluated. I have saved many that the organization wanted put down, only to find a home that they flourish and never have an incident again.

So not always the dogs fault.
View Quote

I think that you either misunderstand my point, or perhaps are just trying to clarify for others.

I presume that you are saying that there are two sides to the story in reference to shooting a biting dog.  Of course, I'm not saying to execute on the spot every dog who shows their teeth or who playfully nips or who bites when someone mistreats it (which is an entirely different set of sick problems).  I'm saying that if a dog does something that warrants such violent action, then take that immediate action - don't torture the thing like the dog in the article.  There is no other side to that story.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could not have said it any better myself.  I especially like the part in bold.  Bravo, sir!  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I cannot fully describe the level of hatred I feel for anyone who will do shit like this to animals.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#27]
That pic is almost worth burning my account for.
Fucking humans. People on people mayhem is also up there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

So if a dog bit your kid you would torture it.  Nice
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

^ he is right you know.^ I had a relative who put their dog down when it nipped a 7 year old.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really don't see the difference between putting a dog down in a humane way and torturing the animal to "punish it"?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I regret clicking on this.

Mistreated animals children and elderly indicates socio or psychopath to me and deserves the severest of punishments.

My day has been darkened and I am praying for the pup.
View Quote

Took the words right out of my mouth
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Thanks for posting this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Glad to hear the dog is doing better
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.

No prob.  I was thinking about the poor pup all day yesterday.  I found their facebook page while looking for updates.  Hopefully they give us another update today as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#35]
There's a difference between putting down a dog and slowly torturing it to death. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior, period.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#36]
http://nydn.us/QshSTY

Is this the same dog?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is this the same dog?
View Quote

Nope..different asshole..same thing though right down to the tongue sticking out  original story is SC, this one is Ga
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nope..different asshole..same thing though right down to the tongue sticking out  original story is SC, this one is Ga
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this the same dog?

Was afraid of that........
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#39]
WTF
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Glad the dog is doing ok. Looks completely fine in that picture which is good news.

There are a lot of people in this world that just need the fuck beat out of them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Sociopathic behavior simply needs to be removed from the gene pool. It's worse than people who make awkwardly pathetic attempts to seem rugged by showing their indifference to cruelties visited upon an animal. Caring what happens to an animal doesn't make you a hippy liberal tree-hugger. Not caring an animal is tormented doesn't make you cool or "tough"... it just makes you look ignorant.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Why did they stop to take pictures prior to removing the tape?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Evidence for possible prosecution probably.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Probably to be shown as Exhibit A when/if it comes to trial.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck "reserve judgement" The shitbag that did that should be mummy taped and thrown in the landfill.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#48]
#dogsarebetterthanpeople

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Glad the dog is doing ok. Looks completely fine in that picture which is good news.

There are a lot of people in this world that just need the fuck beat out of them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There are no words inside of COC to say
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top