[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She should go back to the goat fuck country that her lineage comes from so she can get treated proper by the non-white men there.

She is a prime example of why the men prefer camels, donkeys, and goats.  Who wouldn't when presented with her as the alternative?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
So guessing the one person on her shirt with the rifle is the local political officer

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:11:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Howard Stern said the same thing.  Kill, kill, kill the white man.
View Quote

He should kill himself because he's white too.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:18:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So guessing the one person on her shirt with the rifle is the local political officer

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Probably. I didn't even notice that on her shirt.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If Kurds aren't white, what are they?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bitch is white. More than likely she changed her name because she hates her own race. She also tans to keep people from knowing her true skin color.

Her name is very Kurdish, she looks quite Kurdish, and she's an out and proud Communist, which is also a Kurdish trait. If it walks like a duck....

A bad joke that God is playing on the rest of us? Violent drug smugglers? Violent jihadists? Violent communists? It's amazing really, grab any random 3 Kurds and one will fall into each category. Literally the worst people in the world. Yet another case where Saddam and the Turks were light years ahead of the rest of us. Kinda like in the 50s when we said, "you know what, these Russians kinda suck" and Hitler's ghost is all like, "yeah, i tried telling you assholes".

But yeah, if you look at Y Haplogroups they usually lack the R1b that most white people have. More closely related to Turks and Armenians than any European groups.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A bad joke that God is playing on the rest of us? Violent drug smugglers? Violent jihadists? Violent communists? It's amazing really, grab any random 3 Kurds and one will fall into each category. Literally the worst people in the world. Yet another case where Saddam and the Turks were light years ahead of the rest of us. Kinda like in the 50s when we said, "you know what, these Russians kinda suck" and Hitler's ghost is all like, "yeah, i tried telling you assholes".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bitch is white. More than likely she changed her name because she hates her own race. She also tans to keep people from knowing her true skin color.

Her name is very Kurdish, she looks quite Kurdish, and she's an out and proud Communist, which is also a Kurdish trait. If it walks like a duck....

7/10. Needs more profanity, insults based on the accomplishments of their civilization and implication of paternal lineage resulting from profit-based sexual employment by occupying armies. But it was a firm foundation for a rant.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
she is fucking ugly whatever she is
View Quote

Honestly, she needs a frog caus

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:13:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

7/10. Needs more profanity, insults based on the accomplishments of their civilization and implication of paternal lineage resulting from profit-based sexual employment by occupying armies. But it was a firm foundation for a rant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh so you're the largest ethnic group in the world without a country of your own...and I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? The fucking Somalians have their own country! How fucked up can you be when you go 2000 years without even forming a country. I guess you're too busy stealing oil and processing Heroin, as that seems to be your only exports. That, and communism. Children, take note, this is what happens when you spend a couple thousand years getting butt-fucked by every Empire the world has seen. Actually, I take that back, the Han Chinese never conquered the Kurds. In light of that the Kurdish Independence Party has sent a delegation of whores to Beijing with their unconditional surrender. No doubt they'll come back with their vaginas full of not just semen but pounds of opium to ship on to Europe.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh so you're the largest ethnic group in the world without a country of your own...and I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? The fucking Somalians have their own country! How fucked up can you be when you go 2000 years without even forming a country. I guess you're too busy stealing oil and processing Heroin, as that seems to be your only exports. That, and communism. Children, take note, this is what happens when you spend a couple thousand years getting butt-fucked by every Empire the world has seen. Actually, I take that back, the Han Chinese never conquered the Kurds. In light of that the Kurdish Independence Party has sent a delegation of whores to Beijing with their unconditional surrender. No doubt they'll come back with their vaginas full of not just semen but pounds of opium to ship on to Europe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy is hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, you're Turkish?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So, you're Turkish?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you're Turkish?

We have enough hate to spread around, no reason to assume the Turks will be spared.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We have enough hate to spread around, no reason to assume the Turks will be spared.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you're Turkish?

Ever notice how you can't spend 5 minutes around a Turk without them bringing up the glorious Ottoman Empire and how great the ME was when they ruled it. Like that is something to be proud of. Well, I guess if you're some smelly, hairy animal it would be. "But, but, we're really European!" No you're fucking not. You're light-skinned Arabs at best. And your greatest achievement is conquering other Arabs and calling it an Empire. I'd be impressed if I didn't just watch 100 guys in Toyota pick-ups wearing pajamas do the exact same fucking thing. The only Western city you conquered took you like 500 years to seize, the damn defenders died of boredom mostly. Congrats. Now tell me about your oil wrestling record and how many boys you've buggered this week, pasha.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Put a bag over it!

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd hit it...

with a brick.
View Quote

I came here to post this
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#18]
She's white.

Sorry to burst her bubble, but she's at least 99% white, no matter what name she has or nationality she claims.

So sorry, Charlie.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She's white.

Sorry to burst her bubble, but she's at least 99% white, no matter what name she has or nationality she claims.

So sorry, Charlie.

View Quote

Look at this map. The red is how much white is in your blood. The people from British Isles are mostly white. Dutch are fairly white. Finns are Asians, as we all know. And if you will look down towards the Syria/Turkey area you will see that those people aren't white. Like 10% white.

Seriously, Nigerians have more white race dna than Kurds do.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d0K7nmzSQjA/TjCJSnEtZ8I/AAAAAAAAAEI/dDiMr4Y7mjM/s1600/Haplogroups+in+Europe%252C+pie+map.PNG

Look at this map. The red is how much white is in your blood. The people from British Isles are mostly white. Dutch are fairly white. Finns are Asians, as we all know. And if you will look down towards the Syria/Turkey area you will see that those people aren't white. Like 10% white.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's white.

So sorry, Charlie.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d0K7nmzSQjA/TjCJSnEtZ8I/AAAAAAAAAEI/dDiMr4Y7mjM/s1600/Haplogroups+in+Europe%252C+pie+map.PNG

That's IF she's a Kurd, which has not been proven, name or no name.   Regardless, she APPEARS TO BE WHITE, which in MOST OF THE WORLD would suffice, DNA or no DNA.

She appears to be more white than some white people I know.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's white.

So sorry, Charlie.

There's more to being white than R1b. Frankly Neandertal genetic remnant is an amazingly accurate indicator.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm mainly from the Hungary area which solidly puts me in the asian gene pool, yet I appear white.

I still put down asian/mix on government forms.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Ok... I'll admit it.. I'm strangely turned on by her...

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ok... I'll admit it.. I'm strangely turned on by her...

View Quote

She's not unattractive and would clean up nicely.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#27]
I hope she keeps her job and gets promoted.

White liberal men have been licking the feet of feminists and minorities so long that the whole "social justice movement" has blossomed into a proudly displayed hatred for white men.

This is what they've all been hoping and dreaming for.

Now they're getting the full dose.  Choke it down, liberal assholes!

I hope the college appoints this Mustafa asshole to president and fires all the male liberal arts teachers.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's the one assigned to kill the anarchists for not being the types who fall in line with the communist party's kind of thinking.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those fiends ruined her hair!
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Goldsmith is trying to get rid of her. Or maybe just acting concerned that they associate with a radical racist feminist.
View Quote

You're repeating yourself there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope she keeps her job and gets promoted.

White liberal men have been licking the feet of feminists and minorities so long that the whole "social justice movement" has blossomed into a proudly displayed hatred for white men.

This is what they've all been hoping and dreaming for.

Now they're getting the full dose.  Choke it down, liberal assholes!

I hope the college appoints this Mustafa asshole to president and fires all the male liberal arts teachers.
View Quote

The one silver lining to this story is that she is at least being honest with what the true far leftists want.  Very few of them in the States have so openly and honestly expressed their desires.  

I say encourage them to speak up.  Tell the world it is not about "diversity," or "equality," it is about a hatred of a certain segment of the population.  True, unabashed racism.  They don't want to hold hands and sing kumbaya, they want government sponsored violence.  These people idolize fucking Stalin, Mao, and company.  

Let the people in America who fall for their message of "peace, tolerance, and equality" recognize the true goal of progressivism.  Let them look at their pre-teen sons and realize their baby boy will be the enemy one day just because he is a white male (or at the bare minimum, will be a second hand citizen.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He's the one assigned to kill the anarchists for not being the types who fall in line with the communist party's kind of thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always was amazed how the self professed "anarchists" were pro communism.  Seems like anarchy and being systematically owned by your government are at two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I guess the people organizing these movements figured out how to get the cool "edgy" types to support their cause, realizing that if it ever comes to fruition, their useful idiots won't realize what they supported until it is too late.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I always was amazed how the self professed "anarchists" were pro communism.  Seems like anarchy and being systematically owned by your government are at two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I guess the people organizing these movements figured out how to get the cool "edgy" types to support their cause, realizing that if it ever comes to fruition, their useful idiots won't realize what they supported until it is too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marx's vision of true (philosophic) communism is a world that did not need a government, and corresponds nicely to anarchist principles.  The stage where the government has complete ownership of everything is a transitory stage for Marx.  

Marx was rather cagey about whether or not true communism was achievable, however.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Stop breathing the same air as me ...Jesus.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Twhatever above already replied to this, but anarchy was the end state of marx's communism.

It goes something like this:

Capitalism -> Crisis of capitalism -> Dictatorship of the Workers -> Utopian endstate with no government and true communism.

Note the the process required Capitalism before you move on to the Dicatorship of the Workers phase, so Lenin jumped the gun.

The basic point as I understand it is that capitalism over achieves in production. For example, you buy a car. Now you have one, why would you ever need another, at least until the first one is broken beyond reasonable repair? So after the car companies have produced for the full population, there is a significant drop in demand and the industry crashes. Same for TVs and other products. So capitalism must crash. Then the workers sieze the means of production, you go through a Dictatorship phase and then the government falls away and Utopia!

Now (in Utopia) you only have to work in the factory for a few hours or a day each week, producing for people's needs (replacement cars and TVs for the ones that break), and you do so because it is the right thing to do.

And who needs an economic feedback mechinism signaling how much of what item is needed, anyway?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top