Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Not even Plane Jane will be able to defend this "modern woman."

Those eyes.  Those eyes.
View Quote

Do you think she would try?     Maybe you don't like her, but you've been here long enough to know that she'd never dream of defending this skank. She'd be at the front of the line to fatten her lip.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Until later she finds out your true feelings and decides to say you raped her, lol. You don't stick your dick in a hornet's nest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was a student at that university I would make it my mission to bed her- just out of spite.

Until later she finds out your true feelings and decides to say you raped her, lol. You don't stick your dick in a hornet's nest.

A valid argument.

It's hard to say you were raped when your on camera begging to gargle on my balls, however.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems to be one of them terrorists
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Shut up and make me a ham sammich, cunt.

On WHITE bread.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
1. Kudos to her for stating honestly what other PC hacks only elude to... that they can't be racist because of their race and that they aspire to bring genocide to those they don't like.

2. That being said everyone who says racist shit while hiding behind their racial status are hypocrites that deserve to lose their jobs.

3. Stay frosty. As these idiots get bolder things will get interesting for white men.  I feel bad for my blonde haired blue eyed son. The future will suck.
View Quote

Agreed.

+1
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's an amped up dude with a motorcycle helmet when you need one ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually, once enough white men have been killed, we can then be the minority.  The ball will one again be in our court.

Ever dream of playing the "WHITE CARD"
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Ugh!! I've seen better heads on Boils!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]
In fairness, she is filling part of the University's Idiot Quota.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Not even Plane Jane will be able to defend this "modern woman."

Those eyes.  Those eyes.
View Quote

That self-righteous smirk that says "I'm getting away with it. You can't touch me."

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#11]
What the fuck is a diversity officer, and why does a university need one?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

An official racist employee to appease the racist minority.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If I was a student at that university I would make it my mission to bed her- just out of spite.
View Quote

That's probably what she needs...a good ass pounding.

That's what most of the lesbo feminists need.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Guilty
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I hate that fucking BS line. Anyone can be racist you dumb twat. You just proved it. [img]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman.

I hate that fucking BS line. Anyone can be racist you dumb twat. You just proved it. [img]

It's the perfect circular logic argument. You argue against the logic, you are just being racist. A victim can't victimize. Win-win.

Minority/ gender studies critical theory for the win.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Notice the difference in how the "anti-racist" media reacts to this, a case of academic systemic college sponsored racism, as opposed to how they reacted when a a couple of drunken frat boys blurted out a racist chant on a bus trip a not long ago.

Black racism meant instant expulsion and shutting down the entire fraternity, with the media even calling the parents of the college students to get them to disown their own children. Where in this case since the racism is anti-white we see no outrage, just a wink and a chuckle from the "anti-racists" (anti-whites).

Selective indignation based solely on race is indeed the purist form of hate racism, something the left and the media partake in daily.

Know your enemy.  
View Quote

It's all about the double standards.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Diversity is quickly becoming new speak for anti white racism.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

To protect and defend the 'diversity'. It's a delicate, fragile thing. Duh.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
she is fucking ugly whatever she is
View Quote

....Well then..

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wrote-kill-all-white-men-tweet-will-remain-in-post.html?fb_ref=Default
A university's diversity officer will remain in post, despite provoking a storm of protest by tweeting #killallwhitemen and labeling people "white trash".

Bahar Mustafa also banned white men from a university event on diversifying the curriculum at Goldsmiths University, London.

She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03319/Bahar-Mustafa-01_3319498b.jpg

View Quote
She's a man, man!

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm wondering how much force it would take to rip out that ring.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Diversity is quickly becoming has always been new speak for anti white racism kill whitey.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Diversity is quickly becoming new speak for anti white racism.
View Quote

Comes in many forms now.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She has CGI animation looks.
View Quote

You nailed it, I knew there was something fucked looking about it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm wondering how much force it would take to rip out that ring.
View Quote

About 400 bucks up front Id' say..
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Bug eyed cross eyed fat faced fat lipped cracka cunt
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#27]
She looks white to me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Actually, once enough white men have been killed, we can then be the minority.  The ball will one again be in our court.

Ever dream of playing the "WHITE CARD"
View Quote

Think it would work out like that?

It is armed white men who make playing the race, sex, or gay card safe.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Notice the difference in how the "anti-racist" media reacts to this, a case of academic systemic college sponsored racism, as opposed to how they reacted when a a couple of drunken frat boys blurted out a racist chant on a bus trip a not long ago.

Black racism meant instant expulsion and shutting down the entire fraternity, with the media even calling the parents of the college students to get them to disown their own children. Where in this case since the racism is anti-white we see no outrage, just a wink and a chuckle from the "anti-racists" (anti-whites).

Selective indignation based solely on race is indeed the purist form of hate racism, something the left and the media partake in daily.

Know your enemy.  

It tells me her employer not only stands by but endorses her call for genocide.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Racism is only something white males can do
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Start here please, I'll throw hands with that bitch.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
she is fucking ugly whatever she is
View Quote

Looks like Angela from Night of theDemons...

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'd hit it...

with a brick.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#35]
What's his name ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#36]
She's whiter than me.  Oops, I meant HE. Since he is a white male, he has to kill himself.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Some where, maybe not so far back, in that broad's bloodline is a Shrek like troll.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Her face be all crooked 'n shit.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Hate to break it to ya, but you ain't no minority, honey.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She got them crazy eyes and them DSL's
View Quote

Agreed. Would smash.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#41]
It's ENGLAND, they have already fucked themselves with their Muslim PC bullshit.
Note we're on the fast track to catch up to them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wrote-kill-all-white-men-tweet-will-remain-in-post.html?fb_ref=Default

A university's diversity officer will remain in post, despite provoking a storm of protest by tweeting #killallwhitemen and labeling people "white trash".

Bahar Mustafa also banned white men from a university event on diversifying the curriculum at Goldsmiths University, London.

View Quote

If you look up "sanpaku," her picture's in there as an example.

Not really, but my god.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not really, but my god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, but my god.

I'm reserving a decision till I see her tits.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#45]
This shit is comical. And yet I don't want to live on this planet any longer.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Perhaps she's just a huge fan of NOFX and everyone is just taking her tweet out of context...or maybe she's just not into white dudes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Goldsmith is trying to get rid of her. Or maybe just acting concerned that they associate with a radical racist feminist.

We have now received a number of complaints about comments made by Bahar Mustafa.

To clarify, Bahar Mustafa is not an employee of the university and is not a student. The Students' Union is independent of Goldsmiths, University of London. It is run by student officials elected by union members.

Both the University and the Students’ Union are committed to fighting all forms of oppression, including racism, sexism and any other form of bigotry. Goldsmiths has a global reputation for our research in disability, race, faith and feminist studies.

We are in active discussions with Goldsmiths Students' Union over this important matter. We are treating all concerns with sensitivity and with the utmost urgency.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:26:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Perhaps she's just a huge fan of NOFX and everyone is just taking her tweet out of context...or maybe she's just not into white dudes.
View Quote

But more likely she is so brainwashed in the rhetoric that she need to believe in this because her world will unravel if she were to believe anything else, besides, she's probably never even heard of NOFX....

But it's still a good song!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Racism is only something white males can do
View Quote

Exactly why there will be a truly horrendous reckoning. All those years of being an unrepentant white, hetero-, cisgendering, male of Western European descended patriarchy keepin' on keepin' on with the unrepentant white, hetero-, cisgendering, male of Western European descended patriarchy. A terrible justified reckoning....  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Goldsmiths has a global reputation for our research in disability, race, faith and feminist studies.
Well there's your problem right there.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top