filming douche is a douche

but fuck that cop
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"You were making threatening gestures, acting suspicious and looking around."  
View Quote

Those look'in around mother fuckers need to be took down a notch.

Seriously.... Fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

link
I don't know where the cop angle comes in I only see Christian angle. I geuss if one of the people in here defending josh was a cop he would be partially correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just read some of the TBL responses here. They've defended everything from murder to child molestation, just because the perpetrators had a badge.

Defended child molestation?  Don't think I've seen that one.

Read up on the Duggar threads

Links? We'd all love to see them.

link
I don't know where the cop angle comes in I only see Christian angle. I geuss if one of the people in here defending josh was a cop he would be partially correct.

I'm looking for specific links. I'm familiar with the thread and I don't see any cops defending child molesters.

They made bullshit accusations and have yet to back them up.

Since being called on it, they have both disappeared from the thread
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:01:12 AM EDT
[#4]

This is a cottage industry.

1.  Film police
2.  Interact with police
3.  -------
4.  Profit

Apparently, at worse they get YouTube hits, maybe make a little money off the videos.  But if they hit the lotto, and get a cop to cross the line, they can make a lot of money.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm looking for specific links. I'm familiar with the thread and I don't see any cops defending child molesters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read up on the Duggar threads

Links? We'd all love to see them.

link

Isn't that the way it works around here?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Setting the camera down does not mean stop recording.
View Quote

I knew that logic sounded familiar, you must work for the ATF? You're the guy telling Washington state residents that aquiring an SBR does not include manufacturing one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, good luck with that problem.  States have thousands of laws.  Finding an officer that knows all of them completely is impossible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this is where I have a problem.

If you are going to enforce any laws, you had better know them better than your hand knows your dick.  

Would you let bus boy perform brain surgery on you?

Well, good luck with that problem.  States have thousands of laws.  Finding an officer that knows all of them completely is impossible.

You've just struck the root of the problem we all face.  People that are paid to be full time law enforcers with lawyers backing them up to provide training materials can't be expected to know the laws.  What chance does the citizenry have to know them?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Dumbass kid didn't obey a lawful order and resisted lawful detention. The genius took a situation that (if his story is true) would have been a stern talking to and an order to go the Fuck home and stop being an ass along traffic and turned it into an arrest and in the process made a complete fool of himself in his own video.
View Quote
Wtf is wrong with you people? If his story is true then what fucking business does the shithead cop have with him? A stern talking to and an order to go the fuck home? Where in the fuck do I live now?

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You've just struck the root of the problem we all face.  People that are paid to be full time law enforcers with lawyers backing them up to provide training materials can't be expected to know the laws.  What chance does the citizenry have to know them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are going to enforce any laws, you had better know them better than your hand knows your dick.  

You're not going to get me to disagree with you on that in general...except that's not the actual ROOT of the problem.  The root of the problem is legislators...that you guys vote in.  We've been over this time and time again.  One day you will realize that the enforcement arm of the government is necessary and stop putting blame on the ones who are there simply to enforce the laws.  I get that the cops are the visible and action-taking part of the system and so they draw the ire of the public.  We are the proverbial hand that slaps you when you reach into the cookie jar.  

But that's not justification for doing away with police, or claiming ignorance of the law, when 5% of the laws are used 95% of the time.  The other 95% are fluff.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Tango7 location with TBK1...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thugs with badges. I simply see this too often to believe these are isolated incidents. Something is rotten in American law enforcement. Not all cops are bad, but enough are that this shit keeps showing up on YouTube and liveleak.

Just read some of the TBL responses here. They've defended everything from murder to child molestation, just because the perpetrators had a badge.

You are going to need to back those accusations up.  Links please.  I'll check back later, as failure to do so is the kind of generalized bashing we do not tolerate.  

Tango7 location with TBK1...

AWWWWW SHIIIIIT!!

lulz....
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no, just the arrestable offenses would suffice....
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are taking applications everyday, sweetheart.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

People who are arrested or detained will/can be cuffed. Just remember that you can be un-arrested and un-detained and let out of the cuffs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the circular logic of resisting arrest by not wanting to be arrested for doing something innocuous.

this, resisting arrest should not be an arrestable offense.

Being detained is not the same as being placed under arrest.

Being arrested means you will be charged with a crime.  if you are being detained, it might be for 'officer safety' while you are questioned.

just because you are being cuffed, it doesn't mean you're being arrested.

I have seen plenty of instances where people were cuffed and uncuffed without going to jail.

CPD does that shit to everyone

oh so its ok.

People who are arrested or detained will/can be cuffed. Just remember that you can be un-arrested and un-detained and let out of the cuffs.

yea, it is ok.

does being cuffed suck?  yes.  will my feels be hurt?  not really.  also, have you been to Chicago lately?  can't say i blame them.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You are going to need to back those accusations up.  Links please.  I'll check back later, as failure to do so is the kind of generalized bashing we do not tolerate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thugs with badges. I simply see this too often to believe these are isolated incidents. Something is rotten in American law enforcement. Not all cops are bad, but enough are that this shit keeps showing up on YouTube and liveleak.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1583791_No_charges_against_state_trooper_who_masturbated_with_boy_to_teach_him_about_sex.html&light=trooper

There you go. No protected class generalized bashing going on here; just pointing out facts.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I try to avoid Chicago now. I moved out of IL almost 9 years ago and don't regret it one iota. Yes there are places I miss from Chicago like the aquarium, museums, and CSO. I grew up going to those places and enjoying them. The only reason I would go there again now is to take my children, when they are a bit older, to experience those positive places.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea, it is ok.

does being cuffed suck?  yes.  will my feels be hurt?  not really.  also, have you been to Chicago lately?  can't say i blame them.  

I try to avoid Chicago now. I moved out of IL almost 9 years ago and don't regret it one iota. Yes there are places I miss from Chicago like the aquarium, museums, and CSO. I grew up going to those places and enjoying them. The only reason I would go there again now is to take my children, when they are a bit older, to experience those positive places.

Kind of like me with NYC.  I've been in Manhattan for non-family obigation things about 5 times in the past 15 years or so.... Twice to the MNH with my Daughter, Once Ice skating with her in Central park, a trip to the Intrepid with the GF a few months ago, and a meet up with some NYPD friends
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea, it is ok.

working on that myself...

yea, it's a beautiful city, especially in summer, but the oppression and crime is getting to me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Please post which arfcom LEO was defending child molestation in that thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1583791_No_charges_against_state_trooper_who_masturbated_with_boy_to_teach_him_about_sex.html&light=trooper

There you go. No protected class generalized bashing going on here; just pointing out facts.

I wouldn't suggest holding your breath waiting.........Tumbleweeds are all we've seen of those Derptastic individuals once they got called on it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold on, let me think of a retarded response!

Wait, got it:

OK, with that out of the way, read it yourself and tell me with a straight face there was no equivocation on behalf of a pedo in that thread.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Remember kids, there is absolutely no requirement anywhere that LEO tell the truth about anything.

This is why John Adams said this; "This constitution was written for a Moral And Religious People it is wholly unsuited for any other".

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#31]
"Get a warrant, I do not consent to searches and seizures"

Lol. Kid is an expert.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#32]
lol.

In to see proof of arfcops defending chimos.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:18:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wait, got it:

OK, with that out of the way, read it yourself and tell me with a straight face there was no equivocation on behalf of a pedo in that thread.
View Quote

Put up.. or shut up.

Link the posts.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I read every post in the thread and didn't find a single one which could remotely be construed as having "defended everything from murder to child molestation."  Please use the "Link to this Post" feature to provide a link to the specific posts which do this.  Also, there was no "murder" in that thread.  Need that too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read every post in the thread and didn't find a single one which could remotely be construed as having "defended everything from murder to child molestation."  Please use the "Link to this Post" feature to provide a link to the specific posts which do this.  Also, there was no "murder" in that thread.  Need that too.

Ya, for your impartial investigation.

You probably don't need me to explain the concept of 'equivocation' to you. Such as claiming, for instance, that in this particular case, it's probably A-OK to run from the police. Where the perp just so happens to have a badge.

And murder? I gotcha murder right here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/519673__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Wrong_Address_in_Atlanta_results_in_92_year_old_woman_shot_dead__3_cops_shot.html&page=3

And that's ignoring the 'he was holding a PS3 controller so I had to shoot' ones.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#36]
OH LAWD!!!

this thread has been derailed in the most interesting of ways!

A shit sammich....

someone shall be dining on one shortly!

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Put up.. or shut up.

Link the posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, got it:

Put up.. or shut up.

Link the posts.

Agreed and waiting for the link/quote.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#39]
That cop was dumb as a rock.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#40]
In for the fallout
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn, TBK1 is on the attack.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They should have a working understanding of the ones that they enforce.  I don't expect a street cop to know the details of environmental crime or financial regulations, but I damn sure expect them to know that looking around is not ground for an arrest.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
In my state the charge is "Resist, Delay, Obstruct".  It can be for resisting arrest and can also be for obstructing my investigation or delaying it.  We commonly refer to the charge in passing as "resisting arrest".  It all falls under a blanket charge.  So he did not have to be under arrest, per say, to be arrested for "resisting arrest".

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It will stop when the assholes quit being thugs with badges

No it won't.

The officer didn't do anything wrong.  He was not a "thug with a badge".

His actions have been explained, but you won't read the post.

You cop haters are too prejudiced to learn anything.

Uh.  Under arrest for resisting arrest?  mmmkay.  

In my state the charge is "Resist, Delay, Obstruct".  It can be for resisting arrest and can also be for obstructing my investigation or delaying it.  We commonly refer to the charge in passing as "resisting arrest".  It all falls under a blanket charge.  So he did not have to be under arrest, per say, to be arrested for "resisting arrest".

He didn't delay or obstruct the cop either.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They should have a working understanding of the ones that they enforce.  I don't expect a street cop to know the details of environmental crime or financial regulations, but I damn sure expect them to know that looking around is not ground for an arrest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's true (as I've already explained, but you probably didn't read that far) that a small percentage of the current laws are the ones that get enforced regularly.  Doesn't change the fact that every once in a while you have to refer to a state statutes book clarify something.  Every arrest is slightly different, no two incidents are the same, etc.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:39:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He didn't delay or obstruct the cop either.  
View Quote

Didn't say he did.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Please use the "Link to this Post" feature as a link to page 3 of an 8 page thread isn't helpful.

Explaining the legal intricacies of an event in no way constitutes "defended child molestation."  Quite the stretch you are attempting.
View Quote

At the same time, you're now applying the standards you would expect in a legal trial to a conversation in GD.  If the site plans to ban or issue a timeout to Tomaslav for what he said, that is pretty derpy IMO.

Could he have chosen his words better?  Sure.  Nobody in that thread said child molestation is peachy.  But there is clearly plenty of benefit of the doubting going on in that thread, need to see more, well it is just his ex-wife's word, oh he admitted it?  Well you can run from the cops if you didn't do anything wrong, type of defense in that thread to make the average Joe sense that there is some TBLing going on, in contrast to most other threads where the same folks tend to lean on the 'don't respond to authority immediately you get what you get' side of the equation.

Tomaslavs intent with his post was to post out inconsistency of some LEOs defense of certain issues when certain parties were involved.  It wasn't a "all cops are child molester defenders" statement.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

At the same time, you're now applying the standards you would expect in a legal trial to a conversation in GD.  If the site plans to ban or issue a timeout to Tomaslav for what he said, that is pretty derpy IMO.

Could he have chosen his words better?  Sure.  Nobody in that thread said child molestation is peachy.  But there is clearly plenty of benefit of the doubting going on in that thread, need to see more, well it is just his ex-wife's word, oh he admitted it?  Well you can run from the cops if you didn't do anything wrong, type of defense in that thread to make the average Joe sense that there is some TBLing going on, in contrast to most other threads where the same folks tend to lean on the 'don't respond to authority immediately you get what you get' side of the equation.

Tomaslavs intent with his post was to post out inconsistency of some LEOs defense of certain issues when certain parties were involved.  It wasn't a "all cops are child molester defenders" statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please use the "Link to this Post" feature as a link to page 3 of an 8 page thread isn't helpful.

Explaining the legal intricacies of an event in no way constitutes "defended child molestation."  Quite the stretch you are attempting.

" They've defended everything from murder to child molestation, just because the perpetrators had a badge."

You cant get much more simpler than that... if cops on this board have defended child molesters, then prove it.

It isnt that hard.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS.  He clearly said that officer who are members of this forum have "defended everything from murder to child molestation".  That's not even in the same ballpark as "benefit of the doubting".  If he meant what you are saying he did, he made the worst mis-type I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, for your impartial investigation.

You probably don't need me to explain the concept of 'equivocation' to you. Such as claiming, for instance, that in this particular case, it's probably A-OK to run from the police. Where the perp just so happens to have a badge.

And murder? I gotcha murder right here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/519673__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Wrong_Address_in_Atlanta_results_in_92_year_old_woman_shot_dead__3_cops_shot.html&page=3

And that's ignoring the 'he was holding a PS3 controller so I had to shoot' ones.

As for example: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/519673_.html&page=4&anc=8434515#i8434515

...She shot the cops and the cops shot her. She fucked up and died for it. The Officers will recover, thank God...

A play on the 'Oh Well' that earns selective bans, it seems. Especially when she was murdered. Well, technically her 'civil rights were violated in such a way as to result in her death', but in the real world, that is murder.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top