BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Right now you're lucky to find H4350 or Varget at all, much less in quantity, or "on sale".  When did the panic buying for the popular powders stop?
View Quote

Add Reloader 19 to that list, as well. The last time I saw any of it was about a year ago and I should have bought some when I had he chance. By contrast, it seems I can find hodgdon's Superformance and IMR-4831 pretty much anywhere I look these days.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Ammo and magazines are cheap right now. It is the calm before the storm. Buy now or cry later.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Jim Crow is alive and well in the WH.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ammo and magazines are cheap right now. It is the calm before the storm. Buy now or cry later.
View Quote

... good call, it's amazing how many in America buy high and sell low.

It's a positive thing too, it creates a goodly amount of wealth for us that do the opposite

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the articals summation says it well:

"The criminals are armed and unabated, the innocent are defenseless and the police aren't around. That's the problem, not a lack of gun control in the state of Maryland or the city of Baltimore."
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
FBHO
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So he's going to ban Blacks from owning guns?
View Quote

he should just make murder illegal.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Obama's white half is racist.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't think its going to happen(at least nationally) just no support for it, what happens locally is anyone guess, and those nuts in Baltimore got what they wanted I guess.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#10]
It's all about the spin.  The strategy for anti-gun politicians and their toadies is to exploit every tragedy to further their goal of eventually being able to pass more restrictive gun laws.  They figure if they say it enough the sheeple will believe the crap they spew and voting congressmen will give the people what they want.  Congressmen want to stay in office so it will take enough citizens wanting it for it to come to pass.  They only vote for the people on legislation when it coincides with big money's interest or it's clear something will benefit them or hurt them at the polls.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#11]
They're not stupid, they're dishonest.  They know that it's a ghetto problem, and that they created the ghettos, so they say it's a gun problem.

13% of the population

50% of the homicides

90% in urban areas

No Democrat can admit to that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I used to get asked every once in a while to introduce people to firearms who didn't own any.

Since the intentional collapse of the cities has begun, and the footage of hundreds of people openly hostile and murderous to any white person or their property hit the TV, it has truly risen to a crescendo.  

There is a DEMAND for firearms in this country right now.  A very HIGH and RISING demand.  

And it's not for hunting shotguns, single action revolvers, nerfed versions of firearms or match hammerli .22 pistols.  

It's for AR-15's, Kalashnikov rifles, and defensive pistols.  

The democratiban turned the inner cities loose in order to cost money, draw attention, and position themselves as the ally of the rioters in exchange for votes.   The problem with that is these are votes they already had, and the net effect of it all is that they have driven demand for capable firearms to new, sky high levels.  

They created their own short squeeze, and for it they have never known a time when they have enjoyed so little support for more gun legislation.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#14]
The increased demand has seemed to start leading up to each presidential election and will spike the day after depending on who wins the election. The last two was obummer so we all know how those went down. If Hillzy wins, it will be a nice big spike.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If you're not for gun control, you hate children, embrace violence, are personally responsible for school shootings and violate everyone's U.N.-given right to living without fear of guns. At least this is how most liberals feel.
View Quote

You say all that like it's a bad thing.  

Nick

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top