User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can I have SURPRIZE BUTTSECKS with the zombies? Even the female zombies?
View Quote

The females get a strap on?

Otherwise, it will be more SURPRIZE than BUTTSECKS, but I don't judge.

Nick
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If I get to bang Maggie? Yes.
View Quote

Weirdo

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's the cartoon drawn by some arfcommer? The one where Heavy 6 saves the day?

Failing that, I'd want the zombies to decompose at a normal rate rather than hang together for years as they seem to do in the show. After 30 days or so it should be over with nothing left to do but clean up the mess.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe a little bit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Human scalps are the new toilet paper.
View Quote

QFT!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hot showers and warm safe houses trump a 'reset'.

Not to mention the whole "could be bitten and die" thing.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where's the cartoon drawn by some arfcommer?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=619676
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Screw that!  I'm going to Vegas
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear Nebraska is nice.

Screw that!  I'm going to Vegas

“Ci-a-bola, Ci-a-bola, bump-ty, bump-ty, bump! Ci-a-bola, Ci-a-bola, bump-ty, bump-ty, bump! ” Each final “bump! ” was followed by a little skipping leap until the heat made everything swim and the harsh bright sky went twilight gray and he collapsed on the road, half fainting, his taxed heart thundering crazily in his arid chest. With the last of his strength, blubbering and grinning, he pulled himself over the overturned pickup truck and lay in its diminishing shade, shivering in the heat and panting.

“Cibola!” He croaked. “Bumpty-bumpty-bump! ”

“Cibola!” He muttered. “Cibola! I’m coming! I’m coming! I’ll do whatever you want! My life for you! Bumpty-bumpty-bump! ”
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#9]
fuck that.

I like some zombie shows cause they are fun to watch but i have no desire for that life.

first and this is rarely ever touched on in zombie movies but how are the initial zombies made? There is just some random outbreak andx amount of the population is unaffected. ok so you are lucky and not one of the initial infected what about your family and friends?

next despite how many of you think you are actually prepared you would be royally fucked quite rapidly. live in a city electric down right away water gone in a day or 2 and most city dwellers don't stockpile any sort of food. live in the country ok you might make it a little longer better have your own well that's not dependent on the grid as well as a lot of preserved food because your current crops and livestock are likely to take heavy losses. Think you are gonna bug out and go live off the land hunting in the woods lol go out and try to find some animal after the first few days of regulated hunting season let alone some crazy scenario where everyone and their uncle has the exact same idea to live off of nature bounty not to mention try it now without all the competition and you'll see just how hard it is.

Then we throw in the fact that humans are the most violent scary animal to have ever graced the face of this planet and there are well over 6 billion of us half of which will be turned in to mindless killing machines the other half slow moving zombies that harbor an infectious deadly disease.

No i do not wish that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Let's get this party started.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
fuck that.

I like some zombie shows cause they are fun to watch but i have no desire for that life.

first and this is rarely ever touched on in zombie movies but how are the initial zombies made? There is just some random outbreak andx amount of the population is unaffected. ok so you are lucky and not one of the initial infected what about your family and friends?

next despite how many of you think you are actually prepared you would be royally fucked quite rapidly. live in a city electric down right away water gone in a day or 2 and most city dwellers don't stockpile any sort of food. live in the country ok you might make it a little longer better have your own well that's not dependent on the grid as well as a lot of preserved food because your current crops and livestock are likely to take heavy losses. Think you are gonna bug out and go live off the land hunting in the woods lol go out and try to find some animal after the first few days of regulated hunting season let alone some crazy scenario where everyone and their uncle has the exact same idea to live off of nature bounty not to mention try it now without all the competition and you'll see just how hard it is.

Then we throw in the fact that humans are the most violent scary animal to have ever graced the face of this planet and there are well over 6 billion of us half of which will be turned in to mindless killing machines the other half slow moving zombies that harbor an infectious deadly disease.

No i do not wish that.
View Quote

This man gets it.

Anyone who seriously thinks otherwise is a dumbshit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I had the choice of fighting a human or a polar bear, I would pick the human every time.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Hint: this thread ain't about zombies.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hint: this thread ain't about zombies.
View Quote

It never is.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#15]
funny responses... it would be 'fun' for the first few days.. a prolonged outbreak would suck ass so fuck that shit
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I would fap so hard.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#17]
An outbreak that gets put down would be kind of nice. Post event gun laws would be history.

I think GD might actually do quite well. All of a sudden the skills that some in GD possess would become in great demand. Hard to deny that having weapons and the skills to use them would increase someone's value in the world.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes it would get rid of the fatties and democrats and the fat democrats.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yes, it would kill nearly all the dummies and many arfcommers would finish them off. I am so tired of stupid fucking people.
View Quote
this

and Im fucking tired of my alarm clock going off every morning at 4am

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I guess the real question is "Would America be better off if it lost at least 51% of it's populace?"
View Quote
you mean the 51% that is like 30ft of chain wrapped around you while trying to swim? if so then the answer is yes

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Replace "Zombie Apocalypse" with "Smallpox Pandemic" and think how fun it will be.

Yes, I am a wet blanket.  
View Quote
hehehe free blankets to the 51%  

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They're already among us.  Look at anyone plugged into their I-Pod or forcusing on their cell phone and totally ignorant of their surroundings.
View Quote

Go to a college campus, find the parking lot for students that commute, get comfortable and watch.

Some college students really are dumb enough to walk into parked cars.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The "Zombie Apocalypse" meme is typical of the mindset in modern American society. Let's face it, it's "Apocalypse Lite."

Everything is still standing, just waiting for you to pick it up. Scavenge some gas and a generator, raid Best Buy, and you can play XBox.

Now, your 1970's nuclear holocaust apocalypse? Buildings destroyed, food irradiated, water poisoned, animals mutated? That was an apocalypse.

Of course, it was also a lot of hard work to survive.  
View Quote

I know, right? Kids these days...

Back in the old days we had to walk to the apocalypse. In the snow. It was uphill. Both directions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just spent two fucking days installing a new hot water heater when mine went tits up. Living without running water sucks.

Fuck the zombie apocalypse.
View Quote

Why would you do that if your water is already hot?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:14:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Sure, why not.

I think Xenomorph infestation would be more exciting though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sure, why not.

I think Xenomorph infestation would be more exciting though.
View Quote

Only if I can have a real one of these and not just a Tommy gun with an 870 underneath.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:38:55 AM EDT
[#27]
You been out and about lately?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:40:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I would finally be able to finish my ear necklace.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top