Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 4/23/2001 6:01:17 PM EDT
I own a pre-ban receiver that I would like to build into a 16" carbine. I don't have a lot of $ to pour into it, so I am looking for the best value. I have experience with Bushmaster, Colt and Armalite-- all of which have been good experiences. Is it worth looking at the less expensive kits? In Shot Gun News, I have ran across 3 companies that I'm not familiar with. Their kits are in the low $400's. I would appreciate any help available in discussing quality and service. The companies are Rock River Arms, J&T Distributing, M&A Parts, and Model "1" Sales. What order would you rate the companies? Would you recommend any others?--Contact info. would be very helpful. Thanks, fuatos
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:05:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:24:09 PM EDT
Rock River Arms is a firearm manufacturer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the others you listed are only distributors. If that's the case, buy from the cheapest.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:44:40 PM EDT
I built my first AR 2 months ago W/ the help of Bill from M&A parts. A+ service and some great prices. I got a 16" heavy free floated complete upper for $425. Shoots 1" groups at 100yds with a JP tension pin. I'm buying my next AR from Bill!!! good luck Rok
Top Top