Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Page 2.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the enemy of their enemy is their friend?
View Quote

Yes Indeed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
programed for it
View Quote

I would say this, plus they also tend to be very ignorant of world affairs, and history.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Funny you should bring this up today. I just am in the midst of an argument with a liberal on the same topic on how she is pissed at "born again Christians"

First off, I am not a Christian.

Her argument: "How can these so called "Christians" condemn the Koran when in the Bible it has the same atrocities. So, they are either hypocrites or they pick and choose what they want in the bible so they are not following the word of G-d"

To that I said "Its a no win situation with you. If they follow the words as you say in the Bible, They are "barbarians" and if they do not, they are "hypocrites"... How about you just condemn the ones that want to slice your head off instead? Last I checked, Christians mean you no harm."

View Quote

Because those people are either ignorant or intellectually dishonest.  

Even a non-Christian with a cursory reading of the bible will find there difference between the new testament and the Koran.  Even the attitudes of the two prophets were diametrically opposed, instead of turn the other cheek, the prophet of Islam preaching strike at the necks of those who insulted him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The left hates radical Islam?
View Quote

Nope. It's a shared position of Anti-Western hatin'. Compadres in hate.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#6]
They hate Christians and love "Radical" Islam which proves that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Why hate someone who lives half a world away when you can hate someone who lives close by?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They hate Christians and love "Radical" Islam which proves that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
View Quote

Thats what I thought but when I made that comment  (on a video) a progressive claimed they dont support Islam in any way. Oh and Christians hold them back from progress...

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#9]
They don't fear - they just use both to serve their cause.  Politicians have been doing that for thousands of years.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#10]
The Left hates Christians in the same way that the Right hates blacks.

There is a minority of people on the left/right that hates Christians/blacks and they get far more play in the public perception than they should, based on how many of them there actually are.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 1:49:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There is a minority of people on the left/right that hates Christians/blacks and they get far more play in the public perception than they should, based on how many of them there actually are.
View Quote

lol....Ill bet you thought that sounded brilliant when you posted it...didn't ya?
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol....Ill bet you thought that sounded brilliant when you posted it...didn't ya?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, just accurate.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, just accurate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, just accurate.

eh...in your opinion...that and 4 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do they just fear radical Islam or is their programing so ingrained they just hate Christian/Conservatives more?
View Quote

Christianity.

We were warned about it 2,000 years ago. Come true in spades now...
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Funny you should bring this up today. I just am in the midst of an argument with a liberal on the same topic on how she is pissed at "born again Christians"

First off, I am not a Christian.

Her argument: "How can these so called "Christians" condemn the Koran when in the Bible it has the same atrocities. So, they are either hypocrites or they pick and choose what they want in the bible so they are not following the word of G-d"

To that I said "Its a no win situation with you. If they follow the words as you say in the Bible, They are "barbarians" and if they do not, they are "hypocrites"... How about you just condemn the ones that want to slice your head off instead? Last I checked, Christians mean you no harm."

View Quote

Have you been labeled a bigot yet?
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am surprised he didn't claim the Right hates gays, hating blacks is so 50's
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#17]
The left fears judgement more than it fears physical violence, as it believes it has a monopoly on the use of force.

Which can be characterized byt eh nursery rhyme of: Sticks and stones won't break my bones, but names will hurt me forever.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm surprised you didn't understand the message.  Or maybe I'm not.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe we saw right through your attempt at being intellectual.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry that you associate actually looking at an issue as being a negative thing.

Edit: It's also rather telling that you think intellect is a negative.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm sorry that you associate actually looking at an issue as being a negative thing.

View Quote

Both are typical of Angry Blue Collar Guy Syndrome.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#22]
The left loves anything that is opposes US conservative.

The left loves:
anti-gun
anti-Jesus
anti-Hebrew
anti-military
anti-men
anti-straight
anti-constitution
ect.

Does not matter. They want to destroy all that is conservative in the US.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#23]
?????

the left doesn't hate radical islam

less than 48 hours after ISIS burned a guy alive in a cage, Shareef Obama was giving a speech about how we shouldn't "climb up on our high horse" about Islamic terrorism

liberals always adore the barbarians
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll leave it at that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your post was full of herp and derp. There was nothing intellectual about it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Islam is a peaceful religion that should be celebrated

Christianity is a hateful religion that oppresses the gays, minorities, transgenders, gender fluids, genderbetas, genderqueers, and non-cis
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#27]
The left loves:
anti-gun
anti-Jesus
anti-Hebrew
anti-military
anti-men
anti-straight
anti-constitution
etc.
View Quote

Stereotype much?

As a so-called "leftist," I don't have any beef with Christians. As a matter of fact I consider myself to be one. Jesus Himself was one of the first communists.

I am also strongly pro-gun. I believe that homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God. So are tatoos -- they sully the human body, which is a temple of the Holy Spirit.

I do have a big problem with radical Islam.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#28]
John 18-23
18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Stereotype much?

As a so-called "leftist," I don't have any beef with Christians. As a matter of fact I consider myself to be one. Jesus Himself was one of the first communists.

I am also strongly pro-gun. I believe that homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God. So are tatoos -- they sully the human body, which is a temple of the Holy Spirit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The left loves:
anti-gun
anti-Jesus
anti-Hebrew
anti-military
anti-men
anti-straight
anti-constitution
etc.

Stereotype much?

You need to go back and study what a communist actually is I suggest reading Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn for starts
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You need to go back and study what a communist actually is I suggest reading Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn for starts
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The left loves:
anti-gun
anti-Jesus
anti-Hebrew
anti-military
anti-men
anti-straight
anti-constitution
etc.

Stereotype much?

See!! I told you leave the door open and the liberals will come in
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was it....I have nothing against intellectualism....what he posted...wasn't it....it was a thin swipe at the right....we're all haters looking for someone to hate...be it black, gay...whatever.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:58:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Stereotype much?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The left loves:
anti-gun
anti-Jesus
anti-Hebrew
anti-military
anti-men
anti-straight
anti-constitution
etc.

Stereotype much?

No.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:00:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Who the Left hates more?

Anyone who believes in anything.  Except for the lies of the Great Leader.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top