Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/25/2015 9:26:26 AM EDT
Do they just fear radical Islam or is their programing so ingrained they just hate Christian/Conservatives more?

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#1]
programed for it
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#2]
the enemy of their enemy is their friend?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

^^^This

This is what happens when people don't have any principles, and base their allegiances on feelings and whims.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#4]
The left hates radical Islam?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Programing.

Plus many on the left sympothize with the muzzies. They veiw them as the victims of western imperialism.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#6]
They inevitably see all muslims as helpless victims of western imperialism and racist sttitudes, no matter how many heads are sawed off, journalists massacred or women are kidnapped and sold into sex slavery. In other words: it's not their fault.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#7]
the left embraces the religion of peace, islam. They ignore that they stone and push gays off roofs and treat women like property.
They view Christianity as a moral threat, full of homophobes and racists. Therefore, it must be destroyed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#8]
America.

So the enemy of your enemy thing comes into play.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

this!
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:40:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#11]
I haven't seen any Methodists throwing gays off of tall rooftops yet.

Not even any Southern Baptists, and we all know what kind of lunatics they are.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zactly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Which is really odd.

A Christian will not behead them and rape their children.

A radical muzzie will.

Liberalism is such a mental disorder.......more confusing than Schizophrenic, Bi-Polar, stripper on meth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1

Who knew?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#15]
The left targets Christians because  they see them as the reason Islam hates the USA
The left naively thinks if you let Islam be it will play nice
The left is always under the impression someone else is the problem and they are perfect and enlightened.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that was news to me as well?

Jesus said that the days are coming when the people who kill you (Christians) will think they are doing the world a favor......and we would be hated by all nations.  

It's not far off now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Christianity was also instrumental in the downfall of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc. This is another big reason why leftists hate Christians.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#18]
In before LOL and the lock.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#19]
The left are moral relativists and deconstructionists, so they constantly will make excuses for Islam because to accept that Islamist say what they mean would mean everything they believe about Islam is just wrong.

If that is wrong, that would force them to exam their other belief that are also firmly seated in quick sand.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

+2
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Most lefties I've ever met are Christian.  What they hate more isn't Islam, it's Christians that aren't their kind of Christian.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Look up the battles of Tours(732)and the Battle of Vienna(1683). Christians have saved the west from I_lam on more than just these two occasions.

This is nothing new, the left is blissfully ignorant of history. We are being silently, patiently invaded.

I don't think the Christians are coming this time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Christians are here, Radical Islam isn't. Of course they hate Christians more. (As others have said, they blame the bad things Radical Islam does on Christians.)
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Most lefties will deny that they hate America (and more broadly: Western Civilization) when confronted with it bluntly, but the evidence is overwhelming.

Ask one to provide evidence of their patriotism or support for the ideals this country was founded on, or the 'liberal' ideals of the west, and see what they come up with. What they say they believe in is entirely opposed to what Islam is and claims to be, but they fawn over radical Muzzies at every opportunity. They won't (honestly) say why.

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
America.

Quoted:
Christianity was also instrumental in the downfall of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc. This is another big reason why leftists hate Christians.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. Most of the libtards I know still speak of Christianity as if this is the era of the Inquisition. Oh, and you're racist if you even use the term "radical Islam".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
America.

View Quote

This, they hate America and everything it represents.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#27]
They hate Christians more.  The left tends to hate anyone who is pro-American and love anyone who's anti-American
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
The answer is obvious.
The left hates Christians and loves radical Islam.

Why is this even a question ?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do they just fear radical Islam or is their programing so ingrained they just hate Christian/Conservatives more?
View Quote

They hate Christians more because . . . .well . . . you are just special. You know that yourself, don't you?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#30]
The far left hates Christians far more than any form of Islam. I say far left because most Dem voters aren't as batshit crazy as the uber lefties. The crowd chose to crucify Christ instead of Barabbas though too didn't they? I guess it's always been going on to some degree among some people.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This.
The answer is obvious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
The answer is obvious.

Yes. Why would the minions of Satan hate each other, anyway?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They hate Christians more.  The left tends to hate anyone who is pro-American and love anyone who's anti-American
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#33]
The Left doesn't hate radical Islam. In fact they take offense if you even use the words "radical Islam."
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Those who hated Christ and still hate his followers are naturally inclined to the left.
Ecclesiastes 10:2
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

God made Christians the most special people, therefore they have to be hated the most. You know you are on the right path because they hate you. Hate is proof, and the more of it there is, the more proof.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Look up the battles of Tours(732)and the Battle of Vienna(1683). Christians have saved the west from I_lam on more than just these two occasions.

This is nothing new, the left is blissfully ignorant of history. We are being silently, patiently invaded.

View Quote

To be fair, I think, Christians were the West; they were saving themselves from invasion not doing a freelance job for some nebulous unrelated third party (the West).

They would have defended themselves just as fiercely and successfully if they were still warriors of Odin or Perun.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Jesus said that the days are coming when the people who kill you (Christians) will think they are doing the world a favor......and we would be hated by all nations.  

It's not far off now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not far off now.

Christians have been spouting that for over 2000 years.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#39]
To them, this is culture-

And this is oppression-

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

To be fair, I think, Christians were the West; they were saving themselves from invasion not doing a freelance job for some nebulous unrelated third party (the West).

They would have defended themselves just as fiercely and successfully if they were still warriors of Odin or Perun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point is, someone stood. Islam came into being around 620ish, one hundred years later they were trying to take over the world.

They still are, who will stand now?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Radical Islam was caused by Christianity, therefore, the left hates Christianity more than radical Islam.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#42]
the left has a mindset of victimhood
in their view the Muslims are victims like they are
and the Christians are the oppressors
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Liberal Christians includes the Clintons, among others.

They are Catholic, so there Ya go.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Leftists are typically pussies. Therefore they are scared of Islamists because they will retaliate hateful speech.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#45]
The Left hates Islam?  Not from what I can tell.

I listen to Fresh Air on NPR and I've heard episodes where:

1.  They laugh off the idea of sharia law in some sections in America as a paranoid fantasy.

2.  Have on Jane Meyer from New Yorker magazine about the imminent takeover of North Carolina by the Christian Right, which of course would be horrible.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#47]
The left hates radical Islam now?

Thats new
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a time when the western world was referred to as Christendom.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Personally, I think they just pick on Christians because they are pussies and they know that it is safer to pick on a religion whose major credo is "Turn the other cheek" than to pick on one whose credo is "Kill or enslave the infidel!"  Progressives are always trying to provoke a reaction from people who they know will hold back and behave predictably, even if they succeed in provoking a reaction.  They want the status and protections of being a victim without having to pay any significant price to get there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top