Quoted:

They will never be happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It says women hold top-level positions in the military, yet somehow sexism is preventing them from holding top-level positions like men?

They won't be happy til there is a female head of the Joint Chiefs.

Well maybe, not til they destroy the military.

And then they wont be happy til they destroy all the men in this country.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It says women hold top-level positions in the military, yet somehow sexism is preventing them from holding top-level positions like men?

They won't be happy til there is a female head of the Joint Chiefs.

Women in general? No.

Feminists? Yes. they want to turn men into women...
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My bad, I meant to put I worked with 11's, ect, ect.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol. Human is human, regardless of genitalia.

Equal doesn't always mean exactly the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was expecting something about the three-fifths compromise.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Is about time to let females know, that they re NOT, nor will ever be equal to males, that is how it crumbles, those are facts. That is all.

Legally, physically, mentally? Yes.

Exactly what are you getting at here? The truth.

I don't disagree, but there won't ever be parity in any of those regards.  

Men and women, generally speaking, are physically dimorphic, and we perceive the world in a different way as a result.  Our laws, our ethics and our various codes of conduct, and the application of those standards reflect these facts.

Vive la difference.

Also "not equal" doesn't always mean less than.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Reminds me of this incident, it seems the progs do not care to be accurate when portraying the military, when they are using the military as a meme for policy change or a meme for generic support during a convention...
               Facebook3390                Twitter507                Email            Print                            

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Reminds me of this incident, it seems the progs do not care to be accurate when portraying the military, when they are using the military as a meme for policy change or a meme for generic support during a convention...

Dems apologize for using Russian warships in convention tribute to vets

Facebook3390                Twitter507                Email            Print                            

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./876/493/dncnavyships.JPG?ve=1&tl=1

FILE: Sept. 6, 2012: The stage on the final day of the Democratic National Convention at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, N.C. (GETTY)

Democrats apologized Wednesday for using a fleet of Russian warships as the backdrop for a Democratic National Convention tribute to U.S. military veterans, blaming a vendor for the mistake.

The event occurred on the final night of last week’s convention when retired Adm. John Nathman paid tribute to veterans, in front of a gigantic screen that showed four ships from the Russian Federation Navy.

"Due to vendor error, incorrect images appeared briefly on screen behind 51 veterans during the convention, and the (Democratic National Convention Committee) apologizes for this mistake,” the group said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/12/dems-apparently-used-russian-war-ship-in-convention-tribute-to-vets/  

One thing is accurate about the this ship picture.  It is a pic of the military going away.

Which is what the Dems want.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad, I meant to put I worked with 11's, ect, ect.

I'm at work atm, so I might have been distracted or something.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Exclusion of women from the definition of militia was not because of equality.

Much deeper social reasoning was used.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#8]
They could always make the feminists happy and give them their own Companies, or a Division.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Being in a LAR unit I didn't work with any 31's. I worked with 11's, 13's, 41's, and 52's.  I'd let some of the females the passed SOI East go out and try to be 13's.  

I never saw a female run a CFT.  Shit I saw one female that was able to do pull-ups.

Edit: For clarity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Equal access to the military career ladder"

Because it's, you know, just another jobs program.  

I would love to see a female 0313 try to lift the reciever of the M242 25mm, or even the barrel.

You should see the only female 0331 try and lift the 240..

The female marine CFT is a fucking joke. Funny thing is, there's not many female 300 CFTs handed out.

Being in a LAR unit I didn't work with any 31's. I worked with 11's, 13's, 41's, and 52's.  I'd let some of the females the passed SOI East go out and try to be 13's.  

I never saw a female run a CFT.  Shit I saw one female that was able to do pull-ups.

I know of two females able to knock out 20 pull ups and run 3 miles around 20 minutes.

Throw a pack and PC on and those two females are worthless.

Sucks, but that's the facts.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know of two females able to knock out 20 pull ups and run 3 miles around 20 minutes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Equal access to the military career ladder"

Because it's, you know, just another jobs program.  

I would love to see a female 0313 try to lift the reciever of the M242 25mm, or even the barrel.

You should see the only female 0331 try and lift the 240..

The female marine CFT is a fucking joke. Funny thing is, there's not many female 300 CFTs handed out.

Thats just a PFT lets have them complete a CFT.  If they can pass that, give them a flak, kevlar, 4 esapi's one carries a M4 and a spare barrel bag the other carries a saw.  Throw a 3 liter camel back on there and have them hump 10 miles.

Women can't do the same things as a man, thats why you don't see women in the NFL/NBA/MLB playing with their male counter parts.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Is about time to let females know, that they re NOT, nor will ever be equal to males, that is how it crumbles, those are facts. That is all.

Naamah, give us the female perspective on what is not equal that needs to be opened up?
Any thoughts on the Airman's open letter on sexual harassment training?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#12]

First thing that popped into my mind, was that she didn't have to register for Selective Service, like all the males with whom she wishes to be equal.

Didn't read all the responses, so I'm sure someone else beat me to it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Naamah, give us the female perspective on what is not equal that needs to be opened up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

In the military? Nada. It's all good. I don't like the idea of women in combat arms positions, because I think it's a stupid idea brought about by stupid people. It's going to get many, many people killed.

As for the letter, I'm assuming you're referring to the one that said all the current SHARP training is bloody awful, and I agree in large part with it. The way the military is handling sexual harassment and rape is dumber than tits on a boar hog, and about as useful.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:54:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Get back to me when we have equal PT standards.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Doesn't fit the PC narrative.  Its part of the progressive plan to erode male privado and re-enforce fiminism.

Even to the point where becomeing an Infantry Officer won't mean shit because anyone could become one.

What the DOD doesn't understand is putting women in infantry jobs is going to get good men killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't fit the PC narrative.  Its part of the progressive plan to erode male privado and re-enforce fiminism.

Even to the point where becomeing an Infantry Officer won't mean shit because anyone could become one.

What the DOD doesn't understand is putting women in infantry jobs is going to get good men killed.

What you don't understand is that DoD understands it will get good men killed and they don't care.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In the military? Nada. It's all good. I don't like the idea of women in combat arms positions, because I think it's a stupid idea brought about by stupid people. It's going to get many, many people killed.

As for the letter, I'm assuming you're referring to the one that said all the current SHARP training is bloody awful, and I agree in large part with it. The way the military is handling sexual harassment and rape is dumber than tits on a boar hog, and about as useful.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good deal, yep on Military and SHARP Training. All of my prior service female friends are on the same page as you. Although it's been 18 years since I've been out, I never saw any issues with equality when I was in the USCG or Air Guard unit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top