Lol. Silly rabbit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we talking perky, perfect A cups or nasty Ds? Because it makes all the difference.

My wife's natural DD's ain't nasty. Neither are A, B, or C cups. I think they all look good.

I have a set of Ds. They're plenty nasty. As only.

Lol. Silly rabbit.

Big Papa! You agree though. A cup is best cup.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we talking perky, perfect A cups or nasty Ds? Because it makes all the difference.

My wife's natural DD's ain't nasty. Neither are A, B, or C cups. I think they all look good.

Lol. Silly rabbit.

You know I'm a fan of small breasts in general, but your Ds being as perky as any A cup males for a mighty fine look.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You know I'm a fan of small breasts in general, but your Ds being as perky as any A cup males for a mighty fine look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Silly rabbit.

Flattery will get you everywhere. How soon can you be here?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

About 4 days if I left right now. I'll see you in a few weeks, though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose I can last that long.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Why men won't marry you?

You're fat.

You're ugly.

You're fat and ugly.

You're a bitch.

You're a fat ugly bitch.

You mother is a psycho bitch from hell.

You don't suck and swallow.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why men won't marry you?

You're fat.
You're ugly.
You're fat and ugly.
You're a bitch.
You're a fat ugly bitch.
View Quote

I'll go hold my Pom and cry now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the bottom-line is that most people will financially fuck over another person if the law allows them to do it. This holds true for divorce, business, the police seizing assets, or whatever.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why men won't marry you?

You're fat.

You're ugly.

You're fat and ugly.

You're a bitch.

You're a fat ugly bitch.

Musashi wept.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Let me explain how my wife and I have been married for 31 years.............can't, we just work together.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Let me explain how my wife and I have been married for 31 years.............can't, we just work together.
View Quote

Naw, one person always takes more/gives less, its never 50/50 split down the middle.

If you've been married that long I assume its you that gets the shorter end of the stick but if the women has redeeming qualities its ok to draw the short straw.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm with this guy.  Except A cup is kinda like 22LR and B cup is like 32ACP.  Sure it's still fun to play with, but not all that effective.

As long as they aren't fake tits.  That is like airsoft.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Take this case for example...http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/retired-farmer-must-pay-more-in-alimony-than-monthly-income/article_2cc808d0-4619-5242-b428-1f907c5f37da.html

I'm pretty much in that group of "non-players" now....

Once you've been burned, really, really bad, for no real reason...it's just not worth it.  I won't allow myself to be "subject to" the whims of another, like a husband is to his wife.

You all say - "oh but that's not me"  - "we're truly in love, forevermore..." - "it always happens to other guys, they did something wrong..." - "that won't happen to me..."  - well that was me too a few years ago...  I hope you are HAPPILY married, and if so, until your dying day.  

Unfortunately, most of the still-married couples I know, are only still married because (top ten reasons):

1.  Financially, they need each other
2.  It's "less painful"  overall than the alternative
3.  Kids - too hard to comprehend shared custody
4.  Religion - against their dogma
5.  Public opinion - fear of being "judged" by friends, family, and neighbors
6.  See #1
7.  See #1
8.  See #1
9.  See #1
10.  See #1

<redacted>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In some cases. In others, they have to be forced to do so at gunpoint.

The title of the thread is "Why won't men marry you". It isn't "Why won't men have sex with you?"

He's right, they ARE taking responsibility, by making the choices that make the most sense to men.

http://sauceio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/only-winning-move-is-not-to-play.png

Exactly.  Take this case for example...http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/retired-farmer-must-pay-more-in-alimony-than-monthly-income/article_2cc808d0-4619-5242-b428-1f907c5f37da.html

Once you've been burned, really, really bad, for no real reason...it's just not worth it.  I won't allow myself to be "subject to" the whims of another, like a husband is to his wife.

You all say - "oh but that's not me"  - "we're truly in love, forevermore..." - "it always happens to other guys, they did something wrong..." - "that won't happen to me..."  - well that was me too a few years ago...  I hope you are HAPPILY married, and if so, until your dying day.  

Unfortunately, most of the still-married couples I know, are only still married because (top ten reasons):

1.  Financially, they need each other
2.  It's "less painful"  overall than the alternative
3.  Kids - too hard to comprehend shared custody
4.  Religion - against their dogma
5.  Public opinion - fear of being "judged" by friends, family, and neighbors
6.  See #1
7.  See #1
8.  See #1
9.  See #1
10.  See #1

<redacted>

I think that in this threads, we tend to mix up two issues. One is refusing to marry, the other is refusing to have meaningful relationships.

I don't see refusing to marry as much of an issue at all. Heck, mine was never legal with the state, and I have no desire to ever have a legal one, barring a desire for otherwise unattainable legal privileges.

Refusing to have meaningful relationships because of fear (when one has the temperament to enjoy them, otherwise) is just sad though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Naw, one person always takes more/gives less, its never 50/50 split down the middle.

If you've been married that long I assume its you that gets the shorter end of the stick but if the women has redeeming qualities its ok to draw the short straw.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if you get off on giving to your spouse? Then you fight to give the longer straw to your lover and you're ecstatic to be able to do so.

This only works if both lovers are givers. A giver and a taker couple doesn't work, IME.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm with this guy.  Except A cup is kinda like 22LR and B cup is like 32ACP.  Sure it's still fun to play with, but not all that effective.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A cup is like 5.56, not 22 lr.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought we used rifle calibers to measure penis size and pistol calibers to measure tit size?  I am so confused.

Metric calipers are small and fast, .308 is big enough for any game in NA and something about 45-70 being a black powder cartridge.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think that in this threads, we tend to mix up two issues. One is refusing to marry, the other is refusing to have meaningful relationships.

I don't see refusing to marry as much of an issue at all. Heck, mine was never legal with the state, and I have no desire to ever have a legal one, barring a desire for otherwise unattainable legal privileges.

Refusing to have meaningful relationships because of fear (when one has the temperament to enjoy them, otherwise) is just sad though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The title of the thread is "Why won't men marry you". It isn't "Why won't men have sex with you?"

He's right, they ARE taking responsibility, by making the choices that make the most sense to men.

http://sauceio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/only-winning-move-is-not-to-play.png

Exactly. Take this case for example...http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/retired-farmer-must-pay-more-in-alimony-than-monthly-income/article_2cc808d0-4619-5242-b428-1f907c5f37da.html

Once you've been burned, really, really bad, for no real reason...it's just not worth it. I won't allow myself to be "subject to" the whims of another, like a husband is to his wife.

You all say - "oh but that's not me" - "we're truly in love, forevermore..." - "it always happens to other guys, they did something wrong..." - "that won't happen to me..." - well that was me too a few years ago... I hope you are HAPPILY married, and if so, until your dying day.

1. Financially, they need each other

2. It's "less painful" overall than the alternative

3. Kids - too hard to comprehend shared custody

4. Religion - against their dogma

5. Public opinion - fear of being "judged" by friends, family, and neighbors

6. See #1

7. See #1

8. See #1

9. See #1

10. See #1

<redacted>

Agreed. I should clarify that it's marriage I'm no longer open to...I do date.  

In fact, a 'meaningful relationship' can be more fulfilling than a marriage.  You come home to each other every night because you want to...not because your legally & financially bound to...

However, choosing to live alone and independently is not "sad."  Personally, I have so many things to do, projects to work on, sports, travel, etc...I never feel 'sad' - too busy having fun.

The article I shared was not rationale for a life decision...that comes from years of observation and pontification...but the article is a very recent example of a very screwed up system...which is totally stacked against men.

It seems that for any man to speak up about how they feel regarding relationships, every woman in the room is immediately bashing and ridiculing him.  "He must be a total loser if he doesn't desire women & marriage - look at all we have to offer!"

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
...but the article is a very recent example of a very screwed up system...which is totally stacked against men.
View Quote

lol.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In fact, a 'meaningful relationship' can be more fulfilling than a marriage.  You come home to each other every night because you want to...not because your legally & financially bound to...

However, choosing to live alone and independently is not "sad."  Personally, I have so many things to do, projects to work on, sports, travel, etc...I never feel 'sad' - too busy having fun.

The article I shared was not rationale for a life decision...that comes from years of observation and pontification...but the article is a very recent example of a very screwed up system...which is totally stacked against men.

It seems that for any man to speak up about how they feel regarding relationships, every woman in the room is immediately bashing and ridiculing him.  "He must be a total loser if he doesn't desire women & marriage - look at all we have to offer!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Take this case for example...http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/retired-farmer-must-pay-more-in-alimony-than-monthly-income/article_2cc808d0-4619-5242-b428-1f907c5f37da.html

Once you've been burned, really, really bad, for no real reason...it's just not worth it. I won't allow myself to be "subject to" the whims of another, like a husband is to his wife.

You all say - "oh but that's not me" - "we're truly in love, forevermore..." - "it always happens to other guys, they did something wrong..." - "that won't happen to me..." - well that was me too a few years ago... I hope you are HAPPILY married, and if so, until your dying day.

6. See #1
7. See #1
8. See #1
9. See #1
10. See #1

<redacted>

It's sad when you deny yourself something you're wired for out of fear. It's not sad if you wouldn't want it even if it wasn't scary. It's not sad if you are open to it but happen to be alone.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6. See #1
7. See #1
8. See #1
9. See #1
10. See #1

<redacted>

I just made the mistake of commenting on relationships vis a vis , how raising kids affects the relationship . Whoa, I was mistaken in thinking those ladies wanted a differing opinion

I was just called everything but a white boy
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I respectfully agree.   My wife had A cups before having children (she is a B now), and nothing beats cute, perky A cups on a slender, fit woman.  

Going braless and looking fantastic is an added bonus for smaller busted ladies.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I just made the mistake of commenting on relationships vis a vis , how raising kids affects the relationship . Whoa, I was mistaken in thinking those ladies wanted a differing opinion

View Quote

So what'd you say?  You can tell me.  And don't worry about the other women here, punkin.  I won't let'em hurt you.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I respectfully agree.   My wife had A cups before having children (she is a B now), and nothing beats cute, perky A cups on a slender, fit woman.  

Going braless and looking fantastic is an added bonus for smaller busted ladies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I agree, except for Snow's D cups, which are every bit as perky as A cups. Her tits are insane. And then some.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

continue...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

continue...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

continue...

You have no idea. None. To have an idea would ruin you, so be glad.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, I generally think of myself as having a fairly accurate perception of folks upon the first impression. Sylvan came across as highly driven, friendly and extroverted on our first interaction, when he installed an AR15 barrel for me. He even talked me into going to Cola Warrior. Our 14 hour truck ride to Mississippi showed me he has a gift at oratory and debate that I lack, and a mind for game theory/strategic thinking which in many respects exceeds my own. I would not guess for a minute that Sylvan was introverted. But then again, I don't go outside, so my opinion on the matter is highly suspect.

ETA: I am a bit tipsy and I didn't catch the irony of saying someone was both good at game theory and extroverted until I thought about it further. The more college I attend the dumber I feel.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

continue...

you're probably right, but i've already been ruined.  female friend who i had known for years, but had never been particularly physically attracted to.  i generally go for athletic woman, and the term voluptuous might as well have been coined for this girl.  i wasn't her type either, and we had laughed about it for forever.  then, after a night of drinking, dancing, and general flirting, they came out.  she just grinned at me, and asked "so are you going to tell me about how great Bs are now?"

they were...i'm hunting for the right adjective here...there was a grandeur to those tits.  majesty.  they should have had their own soundtrack--all cellos and upright basses.  celestial--a pair of perfect planets rising.  they ought to have rings around them, like saturn.

so yeah, she ruined me.  whenever the big tits/small tits conversation comes up, i still claim Bs, but the picture in my head is of hers.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

you're probably right, but i've already been ruined.  female friend who i had known for years, but had never been particularly physically attracted to.  i generally go for athletic woman, and the term voluptuous might as well have been coined for this girl.  i wasn't her type either, and we had laughed about it for forever.  then, after a night of drinking, dancing, and general flirting, they came out.  she just grinned at me, and asked "so are you going to tell me about how great Bs are now?"

they were...i'm hunting for the right adjective here...there was a grandeur to those tits.  majesty.  they should have had their own soundtrack--all cellos and upright basses.  celestial--a pair of perfect planets rising.  they ought to have rings around them, like saturn.

so yeah, she ruined me.  whenever the big tits/small tits conversation comes up, i still claim Bs, but the picture in my head is of hers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

continue...

Yeah, I understand. Completely.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Oh, I agree, except for Snow's D cups, which are every bit as perky as A cups. Her tits are insane. And then some.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, we are really just going to need some evidence here...

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Before I got married, I went to a gun show three or four times a year with my penultimate love's male cousin.  Now that I'm married, I go to a gun show three or four times a year with my penultimate love's male cousin.  <shrug>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And I think even if the court system were to change tomorrow, that probably wouldn't change the way they approach things. Even if the courts were completely fair and equitable, people are increasingly adopting a "what's in it for me" attitude. No longer are men seeing the value in maintaining friendships with women. If they aren't interested in having sex with them, they don't bother to get to know them at all, and if they don't put out quickly, the men move on to the next one that will. Women are dismissed as crazy and illogical and frivolous, as are their interests and conversations and points of view. Why bother getting to know one or forming a relationship if all the guy is looking for is a hook up?

Now that may partially be in response to the entitled attitude of a lot of women, and men wanting nothing to do with that. But if men don't see the inherent value of forming a life long bond with women, if they're taught that women are pretty pointless other than the whole sex thing, why would they ever want a relationship, much less a marriage in the first place? And I hear those references all the time. "Women are all crazy." "If they didn't have vaginas, they would be hunted with dogs." "They're only interested in money." Etc. Those are not the words of men interested in actually getting to know women or be friends with them.

Teaching boys that women have no value outside of sex isn't exactly a good way to encourage marriage.

Here's part of that deal as I understand. Say I get into a friendship (beyond a passing familiarity) with a single woman, without the sex or relationship. It's pretty much inevitable she will end up in a relationship with another man, as is her prerogative. Now where is her time focused? Not on spending time with me or any other guy friends. That's a guarantee from the natural progress of her romantic relationship, and quite possibly from jealousy on her man's part. In the end a waste of time.

And how does this scenario differ from what happens when your male friend marries and his primary focus shifts from helling around with you to his wife and family? Does all the fun you had with him somehow become a waste of time?

What is the more likely scenario?

A. Married man gets to hang out on occasion with the "guys" once in a while.

B. Married woman gets to hang out on occasion with the "guys" once in a while.

Hint. One has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

Before I got married, I went to a gun show three or four times a year with my penultimate love's male cousin.  Now that I'm married, I go to a gun show three or four times a year with my penultimate love's male cousin.  <shrug>

A. It's your husband's cousin. Doesn't count.

B. It's pretty well established you're a pretty atypical woman.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Are men not the gatekeepers of the babby batter? Do they not have final control of whether or not there is any child to bring to term at all?
View Quote

Are you just intentionally being obtuse? I assume it must have sounded good in your head before typing it out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are you just intentionally being obtuse? I assume it must have sounded good in your head before typing it out.
View Quote

if I had a girl blow me every time I heard one of these two tired phrases on here, I'd likely never be able to walk away and get married
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are men not the gatekeepers of the babby batter? Do they not have final control of whether or not there is any child to bring to term at all?

Just answer the question. Without the baby batter, there can be no baby. Men control the baby batter.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cry me a fucking victim-river.

You can prevent fertilization in the first place just as much as she can.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the more likely scenario?

A. Married man gets to hang out on occasion with the "guys" once in a while.

B. Married woman gets to hang out on occasion with the "guys" once in a while.

Hint. One has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

Autually, he isn't. If he were my husband's cousin, I would have referred to him as "my husband's cousin".

In truth, I'm a very ordinary woman.  But I've been blessed to have some extraordinary men in my life.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Oops.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

continue...

The 36F's of my cougar (That 74 mustang i never should have let go) are etched in my memory. Lovely lady, lovely body
Athletic girls are not my tastes, curvy only for me

Because you guys exist, the other side of the coin (me), I must exist
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just answer the question. Without the baby batter, there can be no baby. Men control the baby batter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aaaannd once again it's the man's fault.

The original question:

Quoted:
I thought we were talking about men not wedding, not men not having sex?

How are women more at fault for the bastards?

The woman has the final say in participating in sex and plenty of options in choosing not to bring a kid to term after the man is out of the picture. I'm going to award BES out of points for the dumbest shit posted here tonight.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The original question:

The woman has the final say in participating in sex and plenty of options in choosing not to bring a kid to term after the man is out of the picture. I'm going to award BES out of points for the dumbest shit posted here tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The original question:

Quoted:
I thought we were talking about men not wedding, not men not having sex?

How are women more at fault for the bastards?

Are you out of your freaking mind? How is saying men and women share responsibility for conception saying it's the man's fault? That makes no sense.

The part in red. The man has an equally final say. "No, I will not put the babby in you, I will not even remove Mr. Happy from my trousers." See? How hard is that? Are you from a race of aliens, the male of which has no free will once a female in estrus has begun the dance of globgroknar?  

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Are you out of your freaking mind? How is saying men and women share responsibility for conception saying it's the man's fault? That makes no sense.

The part in red. The man has an equally final say. "No, I will not put the baby in you, I will not even remove Mr. Happy from my trousers." See? How hard is that? Are you from a race of aliens, the male of which has no free will once a female in estrus has begun the dance of globgroknar?  

View Quote

But we can't expect men to do that.

Someone asked earlier (not sure if it was Naamah?), if Mama June was saying come hither, would every guy here be unable to say no? Somehow I think guys have no problem saying no when they want to say no.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

My God!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So what'd you say?  You can tell me.  And don't worry about the other women here, punkin.  I won't let'em hurt you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We just did that subject here not too long ago as well.

I proffered a well reasoned idea that indeed the mother and father are the head of the family and the child is "under " them in the family structure .....

That was bad , real bad

I then put forth the idea that maybe the childish immature men that were selfish were raised by mothers who put the kid above the father in the family structure, and therefore never learned how to not be selfish .

These were much younger women than I. I was informed that my troglodyte generation could stuff it .

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:15:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I proffered a well reasoned idea that indeed the mother and father are the head of the family and the child is "under " them in the family structure .....

That was bad , real bad

I then put forth the idea that maybe the childish immature men that were selfish were raised by mothers who put the kid above the father in the family structure, and therefore never learned how to not be selfish .

These were much younger women than I. I was informed that my troglodyte generation could stuff it .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was bad , real bad

I can't really separate taking care of a good man from taking care of his kids. To me, marriage with kids would be about both parents doing what's best for the kids. Of course, that would include taking care of the marriage. I'm not sure how these things, marriage and child raising would be in conflict with each other unless there were a problem with the marriage already.

Maybe if you gave a specific example? A hypothetical situation maybe?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Someone asked earlier (not sure if it was Naamah?), if Mama June was saying come hither, would every guy here be unable to say no? Somehow I think guys have no problem saying no when they want to say no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part in red. The man has an equally final say. "No, I will not put the baby in you, I will not even remove Mr. Happy from my trousers." See? How hard is that? Are you from a race of aliens, the male of which has no free will once a female in estrus has begun the dance of globgroknar?  

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/UxeMbME.gif

I'm powerless before this seduction! I sure hope she decides not to have my baby!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/UxeMbME.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:01:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm powerless before this seduction! I sure hope she decides not to have my baby!
View Quote

Smart ass!!

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That was bad , real bad

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was bad , real bad

That'll teach you not to go scalp hunting at baby showers.

I agree the parents should be in charge, but I think the child(ren) are the most "important" element in the family unit.  The latter must never, ever be given the slightest hint that this is the case, however.

Wish I'd been there, though.  Those bitches woulda shit and fell back in it when I told them that once a child - boy or girl - was old enough to not need his/her boo-boos kissed away, the best thing a mother can do is get the hell out of the way and let the father raise them.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#50]

That's a little harsh for 7AM.

Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top