BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have to admit the service is a little bit "stepford-wives"ish creepy at times.
View Quote
It's funny that politeness and great customer service makes yankees feel uneasy.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
The answer to your question OP is culture. Chic fil a spends as much time worrying about their culture as they do their food. Ever notice they don't have the turnover that other fast food places do? We had a presenter at work recently that focused on them and Starbucks. They care about their image and they spend a lot of time and money making sure your experience there is unique.

Taco bell, McDonald's and others are more focused on how fast they got you from the order box to driving away from window #2.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Seriously.

It's not even that good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a minute, I was worried we wouldn't have a Chick-fil-A thread today.

Seriously.

It's not even that good.

I don't get it either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ive rarely had bad service at any place.  fast food or not.  I don't need them to suck my dick I just want my food.  mistakes have happened and they were corrected.
View Quote

Maybe you don't but I do.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Because there are so many racists

/sarcasm
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I like Bojangles but the service at the local one is slower than death.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It's amazing what a guaranteed day off will do for workforce morale.  Especially when the alternative is the constant stress of having to possibly cover a shift any day of the week so someone else can have a weekend.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, why can't they all be closed on sundays.

Okay fair enough, that part doesn't have to be copied.

But the rest of their service model is quite good.

It's amazing what a guaranteed day off will do for workforce morale.  Especially when the alternative is the constant stress of having to possibly cover a shift any day of the week so someone else can have a weekend.  

The owner has a nice comment about it something along the same lines.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The answer to your question OP is culture. Chic fil a spends as much time worrying about their culture as they do their food. Ever notice they don't have the turnover that other fast food places do? We had a presenter at work recently that focused on them and Starbucks. They care about their image and they spend a lot of time and money making sure your experience there is unique.

Taco bell, McDonald's and others are more focused on how fast they got you from the order box to driving away from window #2.
View Quote

That makes sense.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Chipotle is where it's at.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I also get exceptional service at Whataburger in Jackson.  Friendly staff 24/7 and great food/service.

It makes it hard to choose between Hate Chicken and Whataburger on Countyline, except on Sundays.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:15:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I also get exceptional service at Whataburger in Jackson.  Friendly staff 24/7 and great food/service.

It makes it hard to choose between Hate Chicken and Whataburger on Countyline, except on Sundays.
View Quote

They do that on purpose on Sundays to give other places a chance. I haven't tried Whataburger. Theres a 5 guys a bit further off.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#13]
We don't have chik-fil-a in Oregon but I'd try it just because I like their values.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Raising Canes by a landslide.

Taste the chicken not the hate and sugar!

View Quote

Ate at raising canes once. Threw up about 3 hours later.

I've never had that happen with the hate chicken :)
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Raising Canes by a landslide.

Taste the chicken not the hate and sugar!

Tummies love hate.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:07:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In-N-Out - fast, clean, they cook their food right in front of you from fresh ingredients and every single one I've been to (a dozen or two) is staffed by polite English speaking people.  They too are a Christian owned/run organization.
View Quote

Yup look at the bottom of their cups..

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:08:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I prefer Burger King's original Chicken Sandwich over Chik-Fil-A.

CFA might be the most overrated fast food joint ever.  It's not bad, but it's not anything I'd go out of my way for.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:23:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Mmm Hate Chicken w hippy tear sauce! Good stuff!

Now if they'd just sell hate chicken on God's day off!

It'd be a perfect world!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

We don't have chik-fil-a in Oregon but I'd try it just because I like their values.
View Quote

It's good, the food is hot. It surprises me since I have become so used to lukewarm fast food.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Chipotle is where it's at.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't like their values, but I do like their food.  It's not the greatest, but it is good every now and then.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The girl this morning was hot and friendly. If that were available I'd have ordered it, and continued to eat my chicken biscuits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ive rarely had bad service at any place.  fast food or not.  I don't need them to suck my dick I just want my food.  mistakes have happened and they were corrected.

The girl this morning was hot and friendly. If that were available I'd have ordered it, and continued to eat my chicken biscuits.

And she could have been 16
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aww, too old. It's more than the friendly service, they do quite a few things right. It's not perfect, it's far better than average though.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I was doing business out of town last week.  Hate Chicken had WiFi so we parked outside for a minute to do some stuff.  It was raining and they had a kid outside with an umbrella walking people inside.  I decided to go in and grab something. I mentioned to the girl at the counter that I'd never been there before and she says "well then you get a free cookie". My food was out in less than 30 seconds and was pretty damn good.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't like their values, but I do like their food.  It's not the greatest, but it is good every now and then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

figures.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:04:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They do that on purpose on Sundays to give other places a chance. I haven't tried Whataburger. Theres a 5 guys a bit further off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whataburger's a good place too.

Its a shame you've got to go to Texas to get it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

figures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

figures.

How so?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top