Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:58:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone should sue Ford, Exxon, and Michelin for facilitating the DUI that killed that kid. Said no liberal ever.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Parents are members of the brady club.

Make them pay times 10 !

Fucking jerk-off asshole scumbag low life 2 ball bastard butt monkies.......
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"...made the firearm human that killed their daughter."

Something is wrong here.
View Quote

I think I can fix it for you...oh damn, now it makes even less sense.  Crazy how that happens when logic steps in
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Ohh, you filed a lawsuit and tried to profit off of your child's death? Against someone whom was not involved in it?

BOO HOO. BOO FUCKING HOO.

That's akin to suing Mother Nature after a car crash in the rain.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can honestly say the way my mind works, the LAST thing i would do is blame a tool, implement or inanimate object used. Sole responsibility lays with the individual that did the deed. If he is a repeat offender, then the people responsible for him getting out as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh. Misguided by the left, stricken with unimaginable grief. I ain't hatin'.

Say someone killed your kid......would you sue the gun manufacturer?  Or try to pass anti gun legislation(Sandy Hook parents)?

I can honestly say the way my mind works, the LAST thing i would do is blame a tool, implement or inanimate object used. Sole responsibility lays with the individual that did the deed. If he is a repeat offender, then the people responsible for him getting out as well.

This here, now I'd do everything in my power to be the one to throw the switch or start the injection.

I hate it for the parents and I can't imagine the grief they're going through.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, we already know.
View Quote

Who the fuck is "we"?  I never heard of this so I didn't know anything about it.

Thanks targettarget for posting this.  You just made my night. Woot! Woot!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ohh, you filed a lawsuit and tried to profit off of your child's death? Against someone whom was not involved in it?

BOO HOO. BOO FUCKING HOO.

That's akin to suing Mother Nature after a car crash in the rain.
View Quote

I'm suing that Bitch for all her rain that flooded my car!!!

Where my Money At???????

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#10]
some simple and free reading of the law woud  have saved them a good 1/4 million.  Stupid hurts. :shrugs:
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

haha. Good.

That's as stupid as trying to sue Herseys for making you fat.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I wouldn't hate on them. Sure, the suit was stupid... an attempt to blame the tool used by an evil, evil man for an evil purpose. It's not the tool's fault, nor is it the manufacturer's fault.

I hope it IS the Brady Bunch who ends up paying the bill.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:42:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That poor family lost their child, gets used by the left as a pawn, and then gets stuck with the bill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That poor family lost their child, gets used by the left as a pawn, and then gets stuck with the bill.

Well maybe they shouldn't have been gullible idiots.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Weren't Luckygunner and Sportsman Guide the defendants?

Or am I thinking or a different stupid lawsuit?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:55:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I just agree with AspiringRapper?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:18:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck'em! I hope they lose their house.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Someone should sue Ford, Exxon, and Michelin for facilitating the DUI that killed that kid. Said no liberal ever.
View Quote

I'm sure that idea has been floated many times, that's just how liberals think.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:45:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Get recked.  Sorry you lost your daughter, but it wasn't a gun manufatcurer's fault and you're shitty people for trying to make it seem so.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder how much money their lawyer promised them after he told them he had this one "in the bag".  

I do feel really bad for those parents.  The gun company (if they can swing it financially) might consider waving the payment.  It would be good publicity on their part.
View Quote

That would be nice of them, wonder if the lawyers will allow it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:09:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how much money their lawyer promised them after he told them he had this one "in the bag".  

I do feel really bad for those parents.  The gun company (if they can swing it financially) might consider waving the payment.  It would be good publicity on their part.

If I was in charge of the company I wouldn't even entertain the idea.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:19:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Good.  First time I've heard of it.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Good. As it should be. Is in most of the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:46:58 AM EDT
[#24]
screw the dupe police.  this is news to me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:51:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Good.  Stop trying to put the blame on anything and everything and look at situations for what they are.  Anyone of remotely normal intelligence would know where to place the blame and what a fail this is.  The same way people don't sue Toyota over car accidents.  Good ruling and good law.  We need more stuff like this in our society.  It's terrible they lost their daughter, but they are taking it too far.  This should stick as its for court fees they caused by this absurdity.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:02:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck 'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly how I'm seeing this.  I really hope they don't get stuck with this bill.

Fuck 'em.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#27]
As a parent I would rather sue to be on the firing squad
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck 'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly how I'm seeing this.  I really hope they don't get stuck with this bill.

Fuck 'em.

I gotta go with this.

Why the fuck in this country anymore does "stricken with grief" result in a big fucking law suit? Why do people that are so hurting inside automatically think "how much money can I get paid"?

Fuck them, they weren't thinking of their daughter, they saw a chance to get rich and it backfired.

Eat shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"...made the firearm that killed their daughter."

Something is wrong here.
View Quote

No kidding
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#31]
They don't have the intestinal fortitude to take up the issue with the real villain, so they choose to place the blame elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#32]
And I hope they lose their appeal.

They are assholes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:59:57 AM EDT
[#33]
As I recall, the shooter chose the theater because it had the largest capacity AND it was a gun free zone.

If a parent wanted to sue the THEATER for making itself a gun free zone and not providing security, I'd send money.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Parents are members of the brady club.

Make them pay times 10 !

Fucking jerk-off asshole scumbag low life 2 ball bastard butt monkies.......
View Quote

How do you know that?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for them for losing their daughter but I an against them using the situation to try and deny others the right to defend themselves and to let themselves be used by some shyster lawyer.
View Quote

This in spades.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"...made the firearm that killed their daughter."

Something is wrong here.
View Quote

Exactly.  
The "firearm" didn't do shit.  
They may as well have sued the shooter's family for creating a faulty product.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And I hope they lose their appeal.

They are assholes.
View Quote

And I hope they become destitute
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:46:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If a parent wanted to sue the THEATER for making itself a gun free zone and not providing security, I'd send money.
View Quote

Why do you hate freedom?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for them for losing their daughter but I an against them using the situation to try and deny others the right to defend themselves and to let themselves be used by some shyster lawyer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Screw that noise; haul a firearms business's  ass into court for frivolous purposes while looking for a huge payout from them which they by no means deserve, and in fact, trying to drive them out of business,  and the companies involved should instruct their own attorneys  try to bleed the fake plaintiffs dry.

That's even better publicity on their part.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nope. But thin again I'm not a grief stricken liberal parent of a gunned down child.

No man would laugh at that. They did what they thought was the right thing and it failed. Let it be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say someone killed your kid......would you sue the gun manufacturer?  Or try to pass anti gun legislation(Sandy Hook parents)?

Nope. But thin again I'm not a grief stricken liberal parent of a gunned down child.

No man would laugh at that. They did what they thought was the right thing and it failed. Let it be.

Right and wrong exist no matter what the political persuasion. And I'm tired of the "oh well they lost a child so its understandable" excuse. What about the other 99% of the victims? How come all common sense hasn't left them? Or any of the other survivors of car accidents, swimming pools, etc?

Anyone who thinks a manufacturer of a legal product should be held responsible for its misuse needs to get bent.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Um. . . . . . did someone say the mfg should have to pay?  I didn't see that.  Maybe your reading comprehension is somehow superior.

Seems clear to me that the LEFTISTS who persuaded them to sue are the ones who should pay.  Unless, of course, they came up with this on their own.  Possible, but it seems unlikely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that. They signed up for what they thought was going to be a slam-dunk payday on the backs of hardworking Americans in the gun industry, by using their dead kids to invoke 'da feels' of the populace.

Everyone saw right through it. Why the fuck should the manufacturers have to foot the bill?

Um. . . . . . did someone say the mfg should have to pay?  I didn't see that.  Maybe your reading comprehension is somehow superior.

Seems clear to me that the LEFTISTS who persuaded them to sue are the ones who should pay.  Unless, of course, they came up with this on their own.  Possible, but it seems unlikely.

Quoted:

I do feel really bad for those parents.  The gun company (if they can swing it financially) might consider waving the payment.

waiving= footing the bill.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fuck 'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck 'em.

This; their intention was to crush the firearms industry and destroy our gun rights while getting their greedy hands on an undeserved payday.

Fuck'em; no mercy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yeah, we already know.
View Quote

This is the first I heard of it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, especially since the whole point is to make gun companies lose money. There's no WAY the goodwill of firearms manufacturers wouldn't be taken advantage of by every scumbag lawyer, would it?

I swear, some of you guys really lack common sense.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:03:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Let's break this Down in common terms. Suing the manufacturer of a vehicle that has a fatal flaw and causes accidental death is common and acceptable, so is this really any more frivolous?  Well first, this was no accident caused by a flawed firearm. Suing the manufacturer in this case would be the exact equivalent of suing Ford if a guy decided to drive his truck into a theater and kill people. But that's not the most frivolous part...

• Suing the gun store would be exactly like suing the Ford dealer who sold the truck to the guy.

• Suing the bullet manufacturer would be like suing Exon Mobile for the gas used in the car!

• Suing the gun store that sold the bullets would be exactly like suing the friggin GAS STATION that was used to fill up the truck!!

It is beyond frivolous, it is outrageous!!! I hope they pay out of pocket and have to move into a motel for the level of stupid involved.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:05:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that. They signed up for what they thought was going to be a slam-dunk payday on the backs of hardworking Americans in the gun industry, by using their dead kids to invoke 'da feels' of the populace.

Everyone saw right through it. Why the fuck should the manufacturers have to foot the bill?

I'm pretty sure the parents were suing the manufacturers.  Which would of course mean that the mfg would have to pay if the court had ruled in the parents' favor.

Or is my reading comprehension even worse than yours?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:07:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Unless their attorney was dumb enough to take this case for free......(or maybe is just a rabid anti gun zealot himself) they are on the hook for maybe double that?

I too am sorry for the horrible loss of their daughter and wish no further ill in their lives. It must be a terrible thing to not teach your kids to defend themselves or give them the means to do so in todays goofy world.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

NO!  The media would spin this as an admission of moral culpability.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they didn't, they went looking for a payout. If they wanted to do what they thought was right, they would have tried to push legislation to ban guns (oh wait....... they did)
They were being greedy, nothing more.

To truly do what was right they would have pushed for more armed teachers to hopefully take out shit heads before they gun down a bunch of little kids.

(yeah I know grammar, punctuation, etc.)

EDIT:  OK this was the theatre shooting (It's early) Go after the theatre for denying people the right to defend themselves
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top