Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My little brother worked there in high school.  Nothing there is even remotely close to fresh.  All frozen/dehydrated crap they "reconstitute" in the restaurant.  Even the meat.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya'll people have weak stomachs...
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how you nancyboys manage to eat if Taco Bell rips up your insides. Ive never had a problem with their food, even the meat products...and as a vegetarian, meat theoretically should be like poison after 25 years of not eating it.

I think yall need more fiber in your diets.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had Taco bell for dinner the other night, then went online to check how many calories I had eaten.  Holy crap, I had 1,850 calories in one meal.  Well, less actually 'cause I had the Nachos Belle Grande with no tomatoes, so I guess I'm lucky there.
View Quote

I eat 1500 calories of restricted diet per day (to lose 15 pounds quick)  You ate more that what I eat in a day in a single meal!

No wonder Americans are fat.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know how you nancyboys manage to eat if Taco Bell rips up your insides. Ive never had a problem with their food, even the meat products...and as a vegetarian, meat theoretically should be like poison after 25 years of not eating it.

View Quote

What kind of vegetarian is it that eats meat?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I eat 1500 calories of restricted diet per day (to lose 15 pounds quick)  You ate more that what I eat in a day in a single meal!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had Taco bell for dinner the other night, then went online to check how many calories I had eaten.  Holy crap, I had 1,850 calories in one meal.  Well, less actually 'cause I had the Nachos Belle Grande with no tomatoes, so I guess I'm lucky there.

How do you know he's fat?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't go to Taco Bell anymore. Not because of gastrointestinal distress, which I seem to have lucked out of, but because the basic crunchy tacos I've always gotten are, like, $1.25 each now after tax . Eff that noise, the $.89 tacos of my youth are long gone .
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The kind that does so accidentally after the Taco Bell clerk goofs up his order.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GD is full of slack jaw pussies with IBS.
View Quote

That's pretty much my take too.  

I went to Taco Bell Wednesday and I remain entirely symptom free.  Surely unique in ARFCOM experience.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#10]
In this thread we discover that 90% of ARFCOM has irritable bowel syndrome and weak tummies.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Poop thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In this thread we discover that 90% of ARFCOM has irritable bowel syndrome and weak tummies.

View Quote

More like 90% of ARFCOM eats like crap.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:01:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When you stop eating all of that crap food and only make stuff at home to eat, it tends to irritate your insides. Enjoy the probability of having a few pounds of fast food packed onto the side of your bowels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is full of slack jaw pussies with IBS.

When you stop eating all of that crap food and only make stuff at home to eat, it tends to irritate your insides. Enjoy the probability of having a few pounds of fast food packed onto the side of your bowels.

I hardly ever eat fast food. Maybe 6-7 times a year. I don't shit all over myself when I do. Packed inside your bowels is a myth.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:36:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't go to Taco Bell anymore. Not because of gastrointestinal distress, which I seem to have lucked out of, but because the basic crunchy tacos I've always gotten are, like, $1.25 each now after tax . Eff that noise, the $.89 tacos of my youth are long gone .
View Quote

Shit son, they were like twenty nine cents  when I started eating at Taco Bell.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top