Suspect in quadruple killings worked for victims’ family business, police say

Link
View Quote

The missing link.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So much for innocent until proven guilty...
View Quote

Not yet by a beyond reasonable doubt standard, but by a preponderance of the evidence one....yes.  That is good enough for me at this point to make comments.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not yet by a beyond reasonable doubt standard, but by a preponderance of the evidence one....yes.  That is good enough for me at this point to make comments.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guys pictures are all over the internet, and he's in hiding.

Not the behavior of an innocent man...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have first hand access to all evidence collected and processed in this case?

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well with everyone in this thread alone displaying raging hard ons at the though of a shoot-on-site order, I don't think I'd be going out for a stroll in the park right now either.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You have first hand access to all evidence collected and processed in this case?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but the people who do say he's the fucker who did it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:05:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:07:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Along with the evidence reported to the public justifying the arrest warrant.
A big proponent of due process and individual rights, still good enough for me to post as well.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well in that case fuck due process and the constituton altogether and lets kill that motherfucker on site.

It's threads like this that immediately remind my why I no longer support the death penalty

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:28:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, maybe it's just a coincidence that a former employees DNA was found on a pizza that was ordered during the home invasion.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:54:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well in that case fuck due process and the constituton altogether and lets kill that motherfucker on site.

It's threads like this that immediately remind my why I no longer support the death penalty

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Constitution
Not sure he said, kill the mf on site. He was just referring to the evidence produced and made available to the public at this point.
Curious, if you personally believe in justice served by the death penalty if warranted or have you just lost faith in due process(the system)?
If system then, would you potentially stop supporting gun ownership due much the same reasoning you no longer support the death penalty? Because of the system?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#13]
FOX reporting suspect in custody

Edit: and his brother
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#14]

The recovered a large sum of money on him.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:21:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Gator96 is heading over to help with the legal defense.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#16]

One again, police acting stupidly.  Get ready for the DC edition riots.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Cathy Lanier must have had a long stint with Delta Force everytime I look at that ridiculous deck of fruit salad on her uniform I just want to laugh. I also hear she is a huge rat and covers for the mayor

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#18]
I am particularly impressed by the thumb ring medal.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:03:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Must be a lesbian thing
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Republicans need to push for a law that makes murdering children a federal crime.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Republicans need to push for a law that makes murdering children a federal crime.

View Quote

don't impose your morality on me you bible thumping fascist.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:22:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Well with everyone in this thread alone displaying raging hard ons at the though of a shoot-on-site order, I don't think I'd be going out for a stroll in the park right now either.
View Quote
Are you his brother or something?

Here's the thing, in the United States, people can think, feel, and say whatever they fucking want.

You would have a valid complaint if someone found him in their back yard, captured the guy, then shot him when they realized who he was.  Until that happens, fuck off with your mamby pamby bullshit.  Need a tissue?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah, maybe it's just a coincidence that a former employees DNA was found on a pizza that was ordered during the home invasion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

even moreso that he has a history of threatening to use a knife on someone and it is reported the little boy had lacerations of some type on his body. it also appears that they were held captive for a day and that the father made calls and texts to a housekeeper or other employee to NOT COME TO THE HOUSE.

very sad deal.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cathy Lanier must have had a long stint with Delta Force everytime I look at that ridiculous deck of fruit salad on her uniform I just want to laugh. I also hear she is a huge rat and covers for the mayor

http://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2012/06/Cathy_Lanier_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Strother_Gaines.jpg
View Quote

I always get a kick out of Police Chiefs and their bling.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

http://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2012/06/Cathy_Lanier_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Strother_Gaines.jpg
View Quote

I think she did a stint with the Libyan National Police.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The murderer needs to fry.  IIRC though DC doesn't have the death penalty,
so he's looking at three hots and a cot for life on the taxpayers' dime.

Just say the word and I'll send you the output from one of my larger snakes for them to test.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell, HOA's in my city have started to resort to DNA testing dog poop found in the neighborhood in attempts to identifying the owner.  If DNA testing has gotten that cheap....  

Just say the word and I'll send you the output from one of my larger snakes for them to test.

Murder during a hostage taking or kidnapping can make this a federal capital murder case.  Several other aspects can potentially make it federal as well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right about now I'd shot the worthless fuck in the face just to make you sob and pee your panties.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

Murder is murder.  Making it a doubleplusungood crime against the Party and State doesn't do anything but masturbate the masses.

All the 'special murder' laws do is marginalize other murders.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Murder during a hostage taking or kidnapping can make this a federal capital murder case.  Several other aspects can potentially make it federal as well.

View Quote

And other than Timothy McVeigh (June 11, 2001), who basically volunteered with strange enthusiasm for his execution, whom has the Federal Government executed lately?

Juan Garza (June 19, 2001), 8 days after McVeigh.

Almost 14 years exactly since then.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#30]
I just saw this story, with all that security, how did the perp get into the house?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Suspect in DC quadruple murder nabbed with four associates

Link
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell, HOA's in my city have started to resort to DNA testing dog poop found in the neighborhood in attempts to identifying the owner.  If DNA testing has gotten that cheap....  

Wow, good example of how the Federal Gov. has increased in power; L.ee Oswald only faced Texas murder charges.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:36:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Must be a lesbian thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be a lesbian thing

"It goes in the snatch this far, and no farther."
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it up to the fed's discretion? If so, we're screwed. The kid is White, so the ruling regime won't care.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Murder is murder.  Making it a doubleplusungood crime against the Party and State doesn't do anything but masturbate the masses.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Making it a federal crime to murder children would ensure that child killers in blue states faced the death penalty. No sane human being opposes this.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#36]
From the fox story about Wint

""I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and friends," Wint told that woman, according to the records. "The defendant advised he was good with a knife and could kill them easily and was not afraid of the police," a detective wrote.

Also in 2010, Wint was arrested carrying a 2-foot-long machete and a BB pistol outside the American Iron Works headquarters, but weapons charges were dropped after he pleaded guilty to possessing an open container of alcohol.

Attorney Robin Ficker said Wint didn't seem violent when he defended him in earlier cases."

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
From the fox story about Wint

""I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and friends," Wint told that woman, according to the records. "The defendant advised he was good with a knife and could kill them easily and was not afraid of the police," a detective wrote.

Also in 2010, Wint was arrested carrying a 2-foot-long machete and a BB pistol outside the American Iron Works headquarters, but weapons charges were dropped after he pleaded guilty to possessing an open container of alcohol.

Attorney Robin Ficker said Wint didn't seem violent when he defended him in earlier cases."

View Quote

remember this when you hear about people being in jail just for carrying marijuana.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:05:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

She has a Navy Good Conduct and an Army "rainbow ribbon".
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIF
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Making it a federal crime to murder children would ensure that child killers in blue states faced the death penalty. No sane human being opposes this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you assume that being convicted and sentenced to death by a Federal court means that the convicted person is actually executed?

Because they aren't.

In this century there have been two (2) Federal executions.

Timothy McVeigh, who basically volunteered for it, June 11, 2001.

Juan Garza, June 18, 2001.

There are 62 Federal convicts on death row.  Adding more will do what?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Do you assume that being convicted and sentenced to death by a Federal court means that the convicted person is actually executed?

Because they aren't.
View Quote

If there is no death penalty in a state, then a federal law against murdering kids is preferable to nothing.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

And here I thought it was because you're a whiny and spineless liberal.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And other than Timothy McVeigh (June 11, 2001), who basically volunteered with strange enthusiasm for his execution, whom has the Federal Government executed lately?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, I know.  NH still has a cop killer on death row, years after the crime.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
If there is no death penalty in a state, then a federal law against murdering kids is preferable to nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because they aren't.

So sentencing a person to death (knowing that the Federal government has no intention of ever executing them) and then letting them spend the rest of their life in prison is some magic thing that's better than sentencing a person to life in prison.

And sentencing someone to life is "doing nothing"?  The same as letting them go?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because they aren't.

Wait.  You're under the impression that they just let them go otherwise?

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:08:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How long until the ultra rich secure themselves in walled in guarded communities with armed guards keeping the trash out
View Quote

I would have done that long ago. Create manses just for the rich and cater to them.

I, alas, am too poor
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You didn't read the article, did you?  Generation Pablum, where everything has to be spoon-fed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank god they weren't there.

Edit: the daughters

Yup.  Guaranteed they would have raped them all night long.  They can't help themselves.  They definitely raped the boy, wife and housekeeper and made the father watch it.  Drinking, eating, raping and doing drugs is about the limits of their mental capacity.

Who is "they?"

You didn't read the article, did you?  Generation Pablum, where everything has to be spoon-fed.

"They can't help themselves." You stated. Who is "they?" Go ahead, say it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh Jesus...... Here comes the professionally offended.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank god they weren't there.

Edit: the daughters

Yup.  Guaranteed they would have raped them all night long.  They can't help themselves.  They definitely raped the boy, wife and housekeeper and made the father watch it.  Drinking, eating, raping and doing drugs is about the limits of their mental capacity.

Who is "they?"

Oh Jesus...... Here comes the professionally offended.

Nope, just want him to clarify. If you're going to state something, come out and say it. Don't try to act coy about it and skirt around what you're trying to say. State your intentions or get the fuck out. As they say "you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Innocent until proven guilty is for the courtroom . It does not apply to the court of public opinion.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Credibility - it's the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field. ...I want people to know he's lying before they hear what he says." - Enemy of the State
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top