Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2015 9:42:48 PM EDT

The Bad:

I was in the local grocery store and witnessed a woman exhibit, what seemed to me, to be quite the dramatic and implausible fall.  Without going into all of the details, it screamed slip-and-fall at me.  I left my contact info with the store as a witness should she go see her chiropractor tomorrow and discover a severely limiting back injury which could only be solved with a quick cash settlement.

The Good:

I was filling up Mrs Reno's car at the local gas station and the vehicle refused to start.  The gentleman in front of me saw that I was having problems and immediately turned his truck around so that he could give me a jump.  After the jump failed, he offered to help me push my car to the side.  Another guy saw us and threw his back into the effort.

So, that's it.  Initially disappointed in humanity.  Faith restored later.

I'm Even-Steven.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be down in PCB next week, thing I will get lucky with some good weather?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be down in PCB next week, thing I will get lucky with some good weather?
View Quote

Survey says:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USFL0393:1:US
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
What?  No ugly?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What?  No ugly?
View Quote

He IS the ugly.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He IS the ugly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What?  No ugly?

He IS the ugly.

Ouch!

Now you won't have ten questions answered.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He IS the ugly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What?  No ugly?

He IS the ugly.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#7]
If you need some ugly to go along with the good and bad I can probably acommodate you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]

I'm getting towed tomorrow morning, so there's still a chance for ugly.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Hakuna Matata

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm getting towed tomorrow morning, so there's still a chance for ugly.

View Quote

Hopefully all goes well, but just in case, NO WHAMMY
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:03:28 AM EDT
[#11]
FORD thread
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:07:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The Bad:

I was in the local grocery store and witnessed a woman exhibit, what seemed to me, to be quite the dramatic and implausible fall.  Without going into all of the details, it screamed slip-and-fall at me.  I left my contact info with the store as a witness should she go see her chiropractor tomorrow and discover a severely limiting back injury which could only be solved with a quick cash settlement.

The Good:

I was filling up Mrs Reno's car at the local gas station and the vehicle refused to start.  The gentleman in front of me saw that I was having problems and immediately turned his truck around so that he could give me a jump.  After the jump failed, he offered to help me push my car to the side.  Another guy saw us and threw his back into the effort.

I'm Even-Steven.

View Quote

The UGLY is when the guy sues you because your truck threw his back out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bad:

The Good:

I'm Even-Steven.

I told him my name was Extorris.

You gotta think ahead.

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#14]
This morning I saw that there was no sugar for my coffee.

But then I found the hotel all in one packs I keep.

So I had sugar for my coffee this morning.  Which is nice.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

S

You gotta think ahead.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bad:

The Good:

I'm Even-Steven.

S

You gotta think ahead.

What about your license plate? Just has to write down or take a picture of it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Had the same experience when my battery died at the Ben Avery Range (Phoenix).  Several other muzzle loaders helped to push the car.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#17]
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, The Facts of Life.....
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Good:

View Quote

crank no start? or no crank no start.

if it cranks but doesn't start replace the evap purge regulator valve.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I helped an 18 wheeler to the side of the road last week. He blew an injector rolling up to a red light. He was able to idle to keep the breaks from locking. But as soon as he would put it in gear and tried to put a load on the motor, it wanted to choke and die. So he idled while I towed him across the intersection to the side of the road with my bro dozer. I wish I could have gotten a picture.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You gotta think ahead.
View Quote

Good move.  I've started introducing myself to strangers as Rusty Dace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top