Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 4/23/2001 11:02:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:08:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:10:40 AM EDT
Yep, as soon as anything becomes a 'condition' or 'disease', tax dollars will be spent on helping those that are afflicted. Those of you that are gun owners in/near San Francisco should see about getting 'gunacollectitis' treated as a condition, treatment being free ammo as to spend more money on guns [:D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 11:51:09 AM EDT
That's so disgusting I didn't click on the link, hoping it's a joke and will go away. My elderly mother's benefits for NEEDED medications keeps shrinking, but there is money for this kind of unspeakable filth.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 12:22:38 PM EDT
My wife almost blew a gasket when she heard this this AM. A friend of hers pays $1,000 a month for MS meds (of the total $1,500 per month) 'cuz insurance only covers $500 of it. ...and they are gonna pay for this ELECTIVE surgery??? If I recall, it was.... Man to woman - $41,000 Woman to man - $74,000 (kinda makes Lorena Bobbit an entrepreneur - BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!) No intense offended, but any man that WANTS to become a woman (with all the shirt they gotta endure) is plumb nutzo. Certifiably bonkers. Also, from the bizarre files.... Insurance will pay for abortions, but not for birth control. Go figger. I guess somebody stands to make more $$$ by NOT encouraging responsibility. Also, spare body parts and such looks to be a booming business in the NEAR future. The way I see it, the baby killerz and the homos got the country by the scrotum. Just one man's opinion... [:D]
Top Top