Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any chance at reoffending?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ain't askeert.  The statute of limitations has run long since.

Any chance at reoffending?

Nah, that's a young woman's game.  I hold out for at least a Holiday Inn Express these days.

ETA: I've given this a little more thought.  We've all heard the old joke about the guy who wants to be 98 and shot out of the saddle by a jealous husband.  I'm thinking I might kinda like to get put on the sex offender registry for fucking on the beach when I'm seventy-five.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So you think it is ok to expose yourself to children on a public beach?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, to hell with having the punishment fit the crime.

This guy should get a 500$ fine and a few weekends of community service. You'd seriously rather lock someone in prison for 15 years at taxpayer expense?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
4 times more than you francis

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I grew up in a beach front town, if you stacked up all the times on the beach i got some i'd be in jail till the year 2075

4 times?!  You fuckin stallion....
4 times more than you francis

Lolol Ok
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This guy should get a 500$ fine and a few weekends of community service. You'd seriously rather lock someone in prison for 15 years at taxpayer expense?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's already a felon. Might as well lock him up for this rather than wait for him to rob a little old lady.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I knew a woman that got busted having sex with another couple on a nude beach in Portland, OR. It's also on a wildlife refuge and is federal property.

Federal agent that busted her wrote it up as "sex in front of minors" (there are children that frequent the beach with their parents).

She went to court and claimed there were no minors present (the sun was nearly set and that's when things get freaky)

Judge declared that there could have been and that it didn't stop her, she's now on a registry.....................
View Quote

Now this is fucked up.

It's OK to be nude, exposing a dick and a pussy, for all to see.

But cover one up with the other, and now its a crime?

How about copping a feel, squeezing an exposed breast?

It's a nude beach, for chrissake.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He's already a felon. Might as well lock him up for this rather than wait for him to rob a little old lady.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure, let's lock up people with nonviolent drug offenses forever, because that works out so well.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I ain't askeert.  The statute of limitations has run long since.
View Quote

Pretty much what I came here to post.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure, let's lock up people with nonviolent drug offenses forever, because that works out so well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A felon is a felon.  They never get smarter.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucktards that fuck in front of the general public.   I got no issue with how it went down.   I'd also be fine with a few months in jail and a heavy fine.   There is no place in a decent society for you to drop pants and pound your girlfriend in public period.  Dipshit gets some time to mull that over now.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point out where I said that. Be specific, and use direct quotes if possible.

Eta. I should just respond
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you do it in front of young kids, felony is quite appropriate.

The fact gd sees nothing wrong with it is no surprise.
View Quote

Yea, young kids never see their own parents fucking. You going to charge them too?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yea, young kids never see their own parents fucking. You going to charge them too?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the parents on a public beach?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think a girl sucking a dick in public exhibitionist style wouldn't enrage a parent and is ok for a 9 yr old to see?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
public sex gets you labeled as a sex offender, just like public urination will....
View Quote

not
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
public sex gets you labeled as a sex offender, just like public urination will....
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

BZZZTTT!!!  Not a state statute, but an sales pitch from a law firm website. You just proved yoursefl wrong in your own quote.   Look up the definition of Public Lewdness and Indecent Exposure. Compare them with the elements of Urinating in Public. To wit,

(5) A person is guilty of public urination if the person urinates or defecates:

(a) in a public place, other than a public rest room; and

(b) under circumstances which the person should know will likely cause affront or alarm to another.

(6) Public urination is a class C misdemeanor

Note the penalty range.  Class "C" misdemeanor.  Same level as a speeding ticket.  Now, look at Public Lewdness.

PUBLIC LEWDNESS.  (a)  A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:(1)  act of sexual intercourse;
(2)  act of deviate sexual intercourse;
(3)  act of sexual contact;  or
(4)  act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.(b)  An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor

Note the penalty range, Class "A"  Misdemeanor, the highest level of Misd offense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prosecutors occasionally charge defendants with the crime of indecent exposure or public lewdness. If convicted, these defendants face the onerous duty of registering as sex offenders, a sentence that will follow them for the rest of their lives. Several states allow for such registration, including Arizona (involving minors and repeat crimes), Ariz. Rev. Stat. §13-3821; California, Cal. Penal Code §§314(1)-(2), 290; and Georgia (when done in view of a minor) Ga. Code Ann. §§42-1-12, 16-6-8.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/public-urination-law-penalty.htm

BZZZTTT!!!  Not a state statute, but an sales pitch from a law firm website. You just proved yoursefl wrong in your own quote.   Look up the definition of Public Lewdness and Indecent Exposure. Compare them with the elements of Urinating in Public. To wit,

(b) under circumstances which the person should know will likely cause affront or alarm to another.

Note the penalty range.  Class "C" misdemeanor.  Same level as a speeding ticket.  Now, look at Public Lewdness.

PUBLIC LEWDNESS.  (a)  A person commits an offense if he knowingly engages in any of the following acts in a public place or, if not in a public place, he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his:(1)  act of sexual intercourse;
(4)  act involving contact between the person's mouth or genitals and the anus or genitals of an animal or fowl.(b)  An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor

Note the penalty range, Class "A"  Misdemeanor, the highest level of Misd offense.

Add another misdemeanor:  

FS 800.03 Exposure of sexual organs.—It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one’s sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose. Violation of this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A mother’s breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Now this is fucked up.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew a woman that got busted having sex with another couple on a nude beach in Portland, OR. It's also on a wildlife refuge and is federal property.

Federal agent that busted her wrote it up as "sex in front of minors" (there are children that frequent the beach with their parents).

She went to court and claimed there were no minors present (the sun was nearly set and that's when things get freaky)

Judge declared that there could have been and that it didn't stop her, she's now on a registry.....................

Now this is fucked up.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

There's a HUGE difference between people being naked in their natural state and people engaging in sex. Not sure if you've noticed but things are physically different when copulating................
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There's a HUGE difference between people being naked in their natural state and people engaging in sex. Not sure if you've noticed but things are physically different when copulating................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now this is fucked up.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

How is engaging in sex NOT a natural state?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You can respond any way that you want. It doesn't bother me at all.

You are partially defending people who were having sex on a public beach in front of kids. It's disgusting and apparently a felony in FL. If you don't like it then move to FL and petition your lawmakers to change the law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are partially defending people who were having sex on a public beach in front of kids. It's disgusting and apparently a felony in FL. If you don't like it then move to FL and petition your lawmakers to change the law.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now this is fucked up.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

Nasty-ass, fucking seagulls...  
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You think a girl sucking a dick in public exhibitionist style wouldn't enrage a parent and is ok for a 9 yr old to see?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The article said no penetration or genitals were seen...

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Felony, is that with extra whiskey or something?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Thats not what I'm doing at all. I said he should go to jail. Try again.

Edit
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#28]
sentence is harsh, but then again I don't want to go to the beach and see two men having buttsecks
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I guess he should stop committing felonies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about this is ridiculous?

15 years for this is insane.

I don't give a shit that he served time years ago on a completely unrelated charge.

I don't give a shit that people seen it.

Does he deserve jail? Sure. But He'll be in there watching murderers and rapists that came in after him, get released before him.

All for porking his 20 year old girlfriend in public.

That, is fucking ridiculous.

I guess he should stop committing felonies.
You know that same charge applies at O:dark 30

Who the hell would think it's a felony to bang your GF at 2am on beach?

Yeah Yeah I know, ignorance of the law is no excuse

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh thought policing , good idea wait wut?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now this is fucked up.

Lookie, no touchie, huh?

Something funny about you (Mr Woodsy) saying that

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Boat sex is the way to go.

SIIHPOTPDAPP
View Quote
That one took me a moment to figure out...

then I rost...hard.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You know that same charge applies at O:dark 30
Who the hell would think it's a felony to bang your GF at 2am on beach?

Yeah Yeah I know, ignorance of the law is no excuse

View Quote

Here's the video shot by granny.  The chick was riding him cowgirl style with nothing covering them.

Shouldn't be a felony.  I agree with the ones saying $500 fine and community service.  Maybe the dude's a career criminal or maybe his one stint in the slam scared him out of the drug trade.  I've known folks who have gone both ways after their first conviction.  Banging a smoking hot babe is not a good indicator of criminal leanings.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I feel safer.  Don't you feel safer?

Clearly, this is a felony that must result in life long 2nd class employment, loss of rights, and being stuck on a list that will force you to live under a bridge.

View Quote

not to mention tax payers have to pay for their stay of $50k per year each
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Cop should be charged with felony cock blocking under section 3 of the Bro Code.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I grew up in a beach front town, if you stacked up all the times on the beach i got some i'd be in jail till the year 2075
View Quote

They give you 100 years for jerking off on a beach?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Prosecutors occasionally charge defendants with the crime of indecent exposure or public lewdness. If convicted, these defendants face the onerous duty of registering as sex offenders, a sentence that will follow them for the rest of their lives. Several states allow for such registration, including Arizona (involving minors and repeat crimes), Ariz. Rev. Stat. §13-3821; California, Cal. Penal Code §§314(1)-(2), 290; and Georgia (when done in view of a minor) Ga. Code Ann. §§42-1-12, 16-6-8.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/sex-crimes/public-urination-law-penalty.htm

Not agreeing with either of you, but are those statutes from the states he listed?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Sex in public; indecent exposure; etc.   Yes.  It's going to be a felony.
Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every parent who doesn't lock their door and has their kids walk in on them needs the same treatment.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No public urination in most sane states does not get you labeled a sex offender

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No public urination in most sane states does not get you labeled a sex offender

Not so.  In many states, three instances of indecent exposure or public sex, mooning somebody, etc.---third time is a charm/felony.
You will then be a sex offender.   So...use some fucking common sense and don't do stupid shit is the lesson for the day.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yeah because having sex behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home is exactly like having sex on a public beach with children around.
View Quote

Obviously it's not private if your kids see it.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I absolutely hate mandatory minimums.
View Quote

Liberal judges who played fast and loose with sentencing guide lines are why the mandatory minimums exist.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wade out into the water about chest deep, and you can do it without being caught, unless she becomes very obvious with the moaning, bouncing and leaning her head back.

People do it all the time like that out at the beach during tourist season.  Usually it's big hairy Italian guys doing the fucking.
View Quote

Should be the be first sign you are dating a classy guy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where in the article does it say that?

"..the couple were noticed by a 3-year-old girl. Exactly what the girl saw
is unclear; it’s not even obvious that the two were actually having sex,
according to video footage of the encounter"

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
<-----------------SCUBA instructor. (Among many things)

You don't even want to speculate how much.. Well, yeah, death penalty for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<-----------------SCUBA instructor. (Among many things)

You don't even want to speculate how much.. Well, yeah, death penalty for me.
Wait.  Never occurred to me--this can be done?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

SIIHPOTPDAPP
View Quote

Aha!  I figured it out!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:10:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

That one took me a moment to figure out...   then I rost...hard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

SIIHPOTPDAPP
That one took me a moment to figure out...   then I rost...hard.

on the poop deck?

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you're failing to realize is that there is "these are my friend's pants" element to "I was just peeing, and now I'm a sex offender."

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top