Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 5/5/2015 10:02:02 AM EDT
Don't worry, Obama will save us. Maybe he will finally close the border so they can't just walk over

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISLAMIC_STATE_TEXAS_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-05-07-17-22

CAIRO (AP) -- The Islamic State group claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a weekend attack at a center near Dallas, Texas, that was exhibiting cartoon depictions of the Prophet Muhammad - though it offered no evidence of a direct link to the attackers.

"We tell ... America that what is coming will be more grievous and more bitter and you will see from the soldiers of the Caliphate what will harm you, God willing," it said.

"How are you (Americans) going to live when we create our lone wolves to be nuclear bombs ... by God, you can't match us and in the heart of your homes you will see," said one Twitter posting.

"Let anyone who wants to draw the picture of our Prophet to think one thousand times before doing so, because our hands can reach his neck," said another.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Bring it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#2]

And we will continue to kill you.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmm... I may have to draw a funny Mohammed picture on one of my guns, take a photo, and tweet it to them.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Bring it on bitches.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Ooooohhh, I'm so scared!!   NOT!!  Bring it you stupid fucking goat sodomizers
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#8]
And the wife wonders why I carry even when I just step out to the store real quick.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Meaning some fucking idiots will try some stupid shit and get killed.

This ain't fucking Syria or some other backward Middle East hell hole.  It's a different game here and Americans still love killing the bad guys.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Eh, next time they'll hit a place that's marked "no firearms" or in a state that doesn't allow concealed carry by citizenry.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bring it.
View Quote

I'd rather not have that shit here. Thanks though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I have been surprised at how ineffective terrorist have been since the 2001 attack. They have only attacked in ones and twos. Maybe ISIS will organize attacks with larger groups of fighters in America. We will see how effective they are I guess.
All I can say is be ready.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hmmmmm... I may have to draw a funny Mohammed picture on one of my guns, take a photo, and tweet it to them.
View Quote

Maybe locate it on a front pop-up lens cover on the optic so they can see it when your pointing it at them

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#15]
meh I've no fear of them. Of course they won't come out for a stand up fight so who is afraid of whom?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

They're coming here regardless, might as well meet it head on.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

It's already here.  Wake up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

Coward. They are going to try to kill us either way, might as well draw pictures of mohammed sucking cock before i go, right?

Take your political correctness elsewhere
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have someone make stickers, I can't draw worth a shit but I'd put a one on each of my rifles.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#20]
We're ready, this isn't France. Also I would like to announce the winners of the Muhammad art contest:

We would like to thank everyone who competed this year and are looking forward to more events in the future.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Maybe locate it on a front pop-up lens cover on the optic so they can see it when your pointing it at them

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm... Maybe a Mohammed cut-out I can put on my flashlight so it shines a Mo Signal in the sky...
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#22]
For all the bravado here, eventually they're going to score a 'hit.' A few guys armed with AK's, IED's and body armor in a crowded mall on a Saturday would be horrific.

All I can say is these events are what causes me to be armed always and seek out more training.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Meaning some fucking idiots will try some stupid shit and get killed.

This ain't fucking Syria or some other backward Middle East hell hole.  It's a different game here and Americans still love killing the bad guys.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

TRFH.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Barack Hussein Obama will save us!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Go ahead, give a divided America a common cause to rally around.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
For all the bravado here, eventually they're going to score a 'hit.' A few guys armed with AK's, IED's and body armor in a crowded mall on a Saturday would be horrific.

All I can say is these events are what causes me to be armed always and seek out more training.
View Quote

Of course they will, it's a matter of probability, and it wouldn't take much as you said. All we can do is prepare, and not act afraid.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hmmm... Maybe a Mohammed cut-out I can put on my flashlight so it shines a Mo Signal in the sky...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you guys are starting to understand the Texas logic behind hunting over bait

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Blah blah blah rawr. Blah blah blah.

Go fuck another goat u dirty rancid fucks
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Good thing we have excellent control of our borders.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Eh, next time they'll hit a place that's marked "no firearms" or in a state that doesn't allow concealed carry by citizenry.

View Quote

Yep

They will have learned a lesson for next time and will plan appropriately-  

Attack Texas
Attack Texas  Nope   bad plan
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Now you guys are starting to understand the Texas logic behind hunting over bait

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. I didn't need Texas to tell me that.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Beats hand wringing

All we can do is be vigilant and stay prepared for the inevitable

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm surprised they haven't launched a Mumbia style attack on us at a mall, school, or a freaking water park.  I doubt anyone carries in a waterpark.  If they do then I hope we will have a leader by then who will unleash hell on them in the form of B52s and B1s.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#35]

Honestly, I don't know why they have waited so long.  CA LE have been preparing for these types of events for nearly 10 years.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm surprised they haven't launched a Mumbia style attack on us at a mall, school, or a freaking water park.  I doubt anyone carries in a waterpark.  If they do then I hope we will have a leader by then who will unleash hell on them in the form of B52s and B1s.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just added a new scattergun and a shit ton of ammo to my truck inventory for daily use.

Come on over and find out you fuckin' Muslim pricks.  You're gonna get Garlanded.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Have someone make stickers, I can't draw worth a shit but I'd put a one on each of my rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just stick with the classics!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Might be time to get a truck gun figured out, if that's even legal in the People's Republic of Omaha.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Dumbasses.  

"Hey, you know those guys that got schwacked and weren't able to actually kill anyone?  That was totally us.  Scared yet?"

Maybe they should've just kept their mouths closed on this one.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Don't worry, Obama will save us. Maybe he will finally close the border so they can't just walk over

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISLAMIC_STATE_TEXAS_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-05-07-17-22

CAIRO (AP) -- The Islamic State group claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a weekend attack at a center near Dallas, Texas, that was exhibiting cartoon depictions of the Prophet Muhammad - though it offered no evidence of a direct link to the attackers.

"We tell ... America that what is coming will be more grievous and more bitter and you will see from the soldiers of the Caliphate what will harm you, God willing," it said.

"How are you (Americans) going to live when we create our lone wolves to be nuclear bombs ... by God, you can't match us and in the heart of your homes you will see," said one Twitter posting.

"Let anyone who wants to draw the picture of our Prophet to think one thousand times before doing so, because our hands can reach his neck," said another.
View Quote

Well, first off, they're known for saying a lot of things.  Most of it is chest-thumping bullshit (kinda like GD, but with poorer hygiene ).  Second, we already know what will harm us.  We shoot up our own schools and children.  We burn down our own neighborhoods to protest... stuff, burn down other neighborhoods to protest stuff... or celebrate sports victories... or sometimes because we're bored and it's summer.  Sometimes our own cops murder us.  Sometimes we murder our cops.  Our government lies to us, spies on us, steals our money, wastes it on people we don't like (sometimes to rebuild our own shit that we ourselves burned down), and does nothing to keep assholes like you out, but then begs us to love them when their contract is up and they want to be renewed.  In some neighborhoods, packs of criminals kick in our doors, swarm our homes and victimize us.  In other neighborhoods, they try - but the entire family is armed and ventilates them to an obscene degree.  What are you gonna do that's anything new?

ISIS, you can't make people into nuclear bombs.  You can barely make them literate.  And my six year old can reach my neck, too, if I'm on the couch.  I don't feel threatened by his hand either, and he's not afraid of a ham sandwich.

Oh, yeah.  And we all rub our bullets in pork fat.  True story.  We have weekend parties in the suburbs, make a day of it, have the kids splash in the pool while we render hogs.  It's awesome.  Stop by some time and I'll show you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#42]
They seem good at recruiting nutters, not hard in this country
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring it.

This!

All you tough guys may find out you're not so tough when you happen on an explosion you had no idea was coming. Your ccw will not help. How about when they grab your wife or daughter from a parking lot.

I have no idea why someone would invite this.

ETA: just thought I'd mention I didn't say don't be prepared
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Let me put this into perspective for some of you:

1 inexperienced shooter with a half baked plan killed 32 people at Virginia Tech.  1 guy.  He did it in 11 minutes.  With a 9mm Glock 19, and a Walther 22LR.  A 9mm.  And a 22LR.

We came very close to losing certain rights in VA as a result of the fear that one guy caused.  We STILL fight that as a result of the same event.

If you think a couple of experienced shooters that have a legitimate plan can't fuck things up in a hurry and cause DC to restrict our 2nd amendment rights as a result.... I think you live in a fantasy land.

I am NOT looking forward to the twisted shit we will see from these fucks.  Discounting them as "idiots" is not the best strategy, IMO.  It doesn't take a high IQ to realize that throwing a pipe through the spokes will cause some serious shit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Of course they will, it's a matter of probability, and it wouldn't take much as you said. All we can do is prepare, and not act afraid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a school, question is would that have an opposite effect on a majority of Americans? I'm guessing so sadly....

Be prepared everyone.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

With the way they two Boston bombers were able to shut down a city and the two in Texas not being successful I think we will see more attacks with explosives.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

All you tough guys may find out you're not so tough when you happen on an explosion you had no idea was coming. Your ccw will not help. How about when they grab your wife or daughter from a parking lot.

I have no idea why someone would invite this.

ETA: just thought I'd mention I didn't say don't be prepared
View Quote

+1 to this too.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Go ahead, give a divided America a common cause to rally around.
View Quote

It would be unwise of them to give us a reason to band together. As Americans, we bitch and bicker at each other as if we hate each other. But when it comes down to it, we're all in it together.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Probably not to Texas.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top