Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
This page belongs to Eva Greens chest butt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Of which I have not seen during the second season.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lot less boobies all around this season.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
So is the black butler dead or not?  Wonder if he's been turned?

Next season is going to be all about the Frankensteins...they've set us up for that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:19:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow. The Season Finale was tonight and no comments at all from anyone? I thought it was good. Love what happened with Mr Clare and his "captors".
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 2:00:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn good episode.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I liked the season.  Pretty sure Vanessa and Ethan will find their way back together next season.
Not sure what they are going to do with John Claire.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I liked the season.  Pretty sure Vanessa and Ethan will find their way back together next season.
View Quote

I'll bet Dr. Frankenstein goes to find him to turn him against Dorian and Lilly.

Eva Green needs some more naked time next season.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Kinda follows the book a little bit................Frankenstein going to the Arctic and all. I concur that Dr Frankenstein will go looking for the monster and turn him against his other creation, and I wouldn't doubt that Dorian Gray's picture gets destroyed in the process

Eva Green does need more skivy time

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#11]
So is Vanessa the presumed mother-to-be of the antichrist? I still am unclear.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:04:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Really enjoyed this season.  Sad to see the butler killed.  I liked how they were expanding his character.

I do expect Ms. Ives and Ethan to rejoin, likewise the Dr. and his creation.

Many wonderful scenes this season, but one of the most enjoyable was the little gay dude and Ethan talking about how many guns he carried.

My prediction is that:

1. Lilly and Dorian will attempt to force the Doc to help create more immortals.

2. John, especially after Ives' guilt-bomb, will realize he loves/wants to be human too much to let Lilly and Dorian get away with enslaving the world.  Jealousy will help here.

3. The Daughter witch will come back stronger than ever as Lucifer hasn't given up on his bride.

4. Somehow, Ethan and Ives will have to realize that they are part of God's plan, giving Ethan a reason to live rather than end up in the clay.

5. Ives will have to go to the US to rescue him and enlist Sir Malcom to help.  

6. The Lilly group and the Lucifer group will join, leading the Doc, Sir Malcom, John, Ethan and Ives to put the band back together.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:07:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yup, she gets nekkid, just like Dr Who's former companion did just now when she was getting dipped in the Dr Frankenstein water tank.
View Quote

Why didn't anybody tell me about this show.

Goes off to hunt it down
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:16:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Really enjoyed this season.  Sad to see the butler killed.  I liked how they were expanding his character.

I do expect Ms. Ives and Ethan to rejoin, likewise the Dr. and his creation.

Many wonderful scenes this season, but one of the most enjoyable was the little gay dude and Ethan talking about how many guns he carried.
View Quote

Haha, that guy cracked me up too.  He brought some levity to some of the dark scenes he was in. I suppose that's the only reason he's on the show but he is effective.

I was hoping Vanessa and the creature would join up and journey together, but I was crushed much like the creature when Vanessa declined.  The two of them had by far my favorite scenes of the season.

I know the show has been renewed for season 3 but it feels like left it where they can wrap it up without continuing.  If they do go ahead with season 3 then we're going to get bounced around all over.  The entire show has been in London so far...not so much going ahead.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#16]
So Vanessa defeated the devil in a rap battle for her soul, thats what happened right?

Hopefully they actually do something with Dorian next year.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Great show in my opinion.

Entertaining and well scripted with real solid actors. Direction, editing, score is pretty good as well.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:12:30 AM EDT
[#18]
My favorite parts was when all our heroes are hanging out in the sitting room around the fire talking about how to stop the end of the world. Kinda like a Supernatural Defense League clubhouse.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow. The Season Finale was tonight and no comments at all from anyone? I thought it was good. Love what happened with Mr Clare and his "captors".
View Quote

I was thinking there was one more (10th) episode to go, but last Sunday's episode was so finale-ish that I was left with a case of what-the-fucks.

Why nine episodes instead of ten? Because it's weird?

Regardless, I think the show is brilliantly conceived. But I would watch even a late-night infomercial if Eva Green was in it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:27:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why didn't anybody tell me about this show.

Goes off to hunt it down
View Quote

You can watch the entire first season on Showtime's web site.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:13:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So Vanessa defeated the devil in a rap battle for her soul, thats what happened right?

Hopefully they actually do something with Dorian next year.
View Quote

LOL.  "Rap battle for her soul". That's classic!   I'm still not sure what all happened in that battle.

On a side note, I'm not overly fond of the type of Werewolf that Ethan becomes. I guess I just prefer the giant, massive, "American Werewolf in London", type, rather than the Lon Chaney Jr, "Wolfman" type.

Still, I did dig this last season.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Been really busy and haven't had time to watch the final 2 episodes yet, so I've been avoiding posts here. I re-watched Ep. 8 "Momento Mori" again to refesh. That might have been the best episode the show has done to date. so many payoffs to tension that has been building for an eternity, and major twists happening at once. It was fantastic.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:24:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Been really busy and haven't had time to watch the final 2 episodes yet, so I've been avoiding posts here. I re-watched Ep. 8 "Momento Mori" again to refesh. That might have been the best episode the show has done to date. so many payoffs to tension that has been building for an eternity, and major twists happening at once. It was fantastic.
View Quote

GODDAMNIT NOT SEMBENE. That pisses me off more than Jon Snow.

I hope John Clare rips that blind bitch's heart right out of her chest.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sembene may have more in common with Jon Snow than you think.  I guess we'll just have to wait for next season to see.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sembene may have more in common with Jon Snow than you think.  I guess we'll just have to wait for next season to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just finished up. I think he's dead for good, Jim.

I'll post some of my thoughts later on, but damn good season overall.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top