User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 235
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree.

I'm thinking he'll be out, but they better have a damn good idea of who they're replacing him with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LSU press conference coming up in two hours...

you guys are crazy if you run him off.....

I agree.

I'm thinking he'll be out, but they better have a damn good idea of who they're replacing him with.

DACOACHO!

OWNAGE OF PAGE 168!
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice.

I actually fully expect to lose.  We have far too many injuries this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brouhaha you seem like a good guy, but I HATE TCU.

Go burn down somebody else's school.

SUCKS TO B.U.  

Gold star reference, Frog.  Gold star.  But nonetheless...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Phillippos/baylorrocket001_zps01a85efe.jpg

Nice.

I actually fully expect to lose.  We have far too many injuries this year.

Same for us, unfortunately.  I think there's a better than even chance that Johnson is our starter, and there's more pressure on a guy with a week to prepare knowing he's starting than there is on a guy filling in unexpectedly.  And our secondary has some injuries.

If Boykin is unable to play I like our chances, especially if our D plays the way they did Saturday.  But I really think it's a tossup if Boykin can go, and as I said I think that's why Patterson held him out on Saturday.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It was pointed out this morning that this is only the second loss while Zeke has been there and he acted like a brat.

Poor loser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was pointed out this morning that this is only the second loss while Zeke has been there and he acted like a brat.

Poor loser.

So when Alabama can't get it up for a non NC bowl game what does that make them? I like when people get pissed off about getting beat, but what he did was still pretty crappy. I bet he still plays a damn good game next week(unless he is benched) instead of just quitting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I agree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Jimbo is not for sale.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Jimbo is not for sale.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Jimbo is not for sale.

Jimbo is no fool.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So when Alabama can't get it up for a non NC bowl game what does that make them? I like when people get pissed off about getting beat, but what he did was still pretty crappy. I bet he still plays a damn good game next week(unless he is benched) instead of just quitting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor loser.

No punishment for Zeke and he is playing next week God knows the Buckeyes will need him

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#7]
If Urban Cryer had any balls he'd punish Elliot in some fashion.
He doesn't....so he won't.

Wolverines are going to deflate what's left of that fragile ego.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
ESPN Story

Take two: Is Georgia or LSU the better potential job opening?

No decisions have been made regarding the job status of coach Mark Richt at Georgia and coach Les Miles at LSU.

But with so much talk swirling around the two programs, it got us wondering which is the more attractive position, if both come open?

Alex Scarborough: Let’s be clear, they’re both great jobs. If LSU and Georgia are open, the line of candidates will stretch as far as the eye can see. But for me, the question of which job is more appealing is easy. It’s Georgia, and I don’t think it’s close.

The support is there from fans and administration. You’re recruiting in a state that produces the most SEC players of any in the country. And you don’t have to bother with the West.

Who wants Nick Saban lurking over your shoulder all the time? Just ask Miles what that’s like. Whether it's playing Alabama every year or having Alabama coaches invade the state of Louisiana to poach prospects, the shadow of Saban is ever-present. And who wants to deal with that when you can play in an East that is mediocre by comparison?

View Quote

Monk
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit, jusy had a crazy football occurance happen. I swear to god this is true.

Decided to stop by walmart after work to snag some stuff. I saw not one, but two miami fans shopping there! Well... Most likely shoplifting. But the point remains. I saw two unicorns in the wild.

I think i need to go back and protect them. The last time there were two unicorns in one place, the darkness sent goblins to steal their horns.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Holy shit, jusy had a crazy football occurance happen. I swear to god this is true.

Decided to stop by walmart after work to snag some stuff. I saw not one, but two miami fans shopping there! Well... Most likely shoplifting. But the point remains. I saw two unicorns in the wild.

I think i need to go back and protect them. The last time there were two unicorns in one place, the darkness sent goblins to steal their horns.
View Quote

Dude, stop promoting the stereotype. They sell FU shirts and hats at places other than Walmart.

Also, they makes shorts right from the factory....it's not necessary to buy jeans and cut them into shorts.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]

I really did see a Florida fan in jorts at Gameday in Waco a couple weeks ago. I saw all kinds of freakshows representing different fanbases though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#14]
This is the happiest time of year.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Unwritten prison rule, gotta stick up for fellow inmates? Coming to Miami's rescue is just... weird.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor loser.

You guys love trying to make this shit about Bama.  When Bama has lost, I don't recall any of the players running off at the mouth so your poor analogy is even worse.

It's about poor losers at OSU who threw everyone under the bus.

You really should focus on your Huskers, as they seem to need a lot of help.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:55:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You guys love trying to make this shit about Bama.  When Bama has lost, I don't recall any of the players running off at the mouth so your poor analogy is even worse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor loser.

Alabama usually has their head coach whine about the rules or similar nonsense when that happens.

As far as poor losers at OSU goes, are you confident enough in Alabama's ability to not have to stock up on herbicides this year?

To be fair, an Alabama loss is a whole lot better than an Alabama win...with the sexual assaults of opposing team's fans and things like that.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Feleipe Franks decommitted from LSU last night
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Feleipe Franks decommitted from LSU last night
View Quote

He had UF as his secondary and all his trips to UF he's been very high on. He's been to the last two games, going to the UF/FSU game.

Half a dozen folks CBed him to UF last night. Very prototypical MacElwin/Pocket Passer, style QB.

Actually, it looks like this morning 2 more 4 stars just signed FA letters with UF; so they're locked in.

Even with the recent offensive cool off with Grier being out, Mac has lots of recruiting steam.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor loser.

Yep, we have had a hard time finishing games this season, but we are fighting to not let that be what defines our season. Leave it all on the lield, faith and honor held high.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#22]
1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. Oklahoma
4. Iowa
5. Michigan State
6. Irish

Monk
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

1. Clemson

2. Bama

3. Oklahoma

4. Iowa

5. Michigan State

6. Irish

Monk
View Quote

That is the actual list?

Very surprised, but OU needs to win convincingly against OSU to stay there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:29:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Let the Notre Dame butt hurt proceed.

I love it.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Personally I'd like to see those top 8 in a playoff.
There's some good matchups there.
Bama / Baylor might be my favorite game of the 1st round.

Come on NCAA make it happen. This is bullshit.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought you were a FSU fan?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, not THOSE top 8, but an 8 team playoff makes too much damn sense to not happen.

Which means it will be another decade before we see it.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I love seeing service academies do well, but Navy being 15 is a joke.  They would get beat by the majority of teams ranked below them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
  Alabama usually has their head coach whine about the rules or similar nonsense when that happens.
As far as poor losers at OSU goes, are you confident enough in Alabama's ability to not have to stock up on herbicides this year?
To be fair, an Alabama loss is a whole lot better than an Alabama win...with the sexual assaults of opposing team's fans and things like that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor loser.

Not only do you guys want to try to turn this towards Alabama, you make shit up.

It's truly pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not only do you guys want to try to turn this towards Alabama, you make shit up.

It's truly pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's truly pathetic.

His 1st sentence is 100% truth there are dozens  and dozens of examples of Saban whining about changing rules to better suit his team or other odds and ends.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
His 1st sentence is 100% truth there are dozens  and dozens of examples of Saban whining about changing rules to better suit his team or other odds and ends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's truly pathetic.

They also had that guy who poisoned Auburns trees and the guy who Tea-bagged the passed out LSU fan.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They also had that guy who poisoned Auburns trees and the guy who Tea-bagged the passed out LSU fan.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's truly pathetic.

Well, your last two sentences in the post that caused the Bama ire... those are simply given. No need to point them out as being true.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Jim Harbaugh took part in the Grave Walk tonight, where he spoke to those assembled and then smashed a buckeye at the foot of legendary coach Bo Schembechler's grave.
View Quote

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/11/24/9796488/jim-harbaugh-smashes-a-buckeye-at-bo-schembechlers-grave

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#36]
I had people (Ohio State fans) that responded to my prediction that Michigan was going to beat OSU with laughs. I've found those posts and plan on re-posting them and making them eat their words for the arrogance they've shown.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Jim Harbaugh took part in the Grave Walk tonight, where he spoke to those assembled and then smashed a buckeye at the foot of legendary coach Bo Schembechler's grave.

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/11/24/9796488/jim-harbaugh-smashes-a-buckeye-at-bo-schembechlers-grave

That's not bad hate, but it's no Jackie Sherrill castrating a bull before the tu game.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I had people (Ohio State fans) that responded to my prediction that Michigan was going to beat OSU with laughs. I've found those posts and plan on re-posting them and making them eat their words for the arrogance they've shown.  
View Quote

No arrogance at all in that post.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, not THOSE top 8, but an 8 team playoff makes too much damn sense to not happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad
Replace ND with NC
Are we good to go now?
My guess is we are.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
If we all were this vindictive we could take this thread from 168 pages to 300 easily before seasons end.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My bad
Replace ND with NC
Are we good to go now?
My guess is we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad
Replace ND with NC
Are we good to go now?
My guess is we are.

We good.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Baylor QB Jarrett Stidham is out the rest of the regular season with a broken bone in his right ankle.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

It'll happen. On it's own eventually but if we see the SEC get left out of the playoffs it will get fast tracked.

If FSU beats UF this weekend, then UF beats Bama next weekend there will be no SEC in the playoffs, and we'll have 8 teams next year. ESPN will see to it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It'll happen. On it's own eventually but if we see the SEC get left out of the playoffs it will get fast tracked.

If FSU beats UF this weekend, then UF beats Bama next weekend there will be no SEC in the playoffs, and we'll have 8 teams next year. ESPN will see to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few things like that happening could definitely fast track it.
If I'm right ESPN has the TV part of the contract. They would waive that in a New York minute if they were guaranteed the TV rights to an expanded format.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My bad
Replace ND with NC
Are we good to go now?
My guess is we are.

We good.

IMO they are the most undervalued team on that whole list.
A&M should have hired Fedora when they had the chance.
That championship game vs Clemson is going to be as good or better than any playoff game we see this year.
Please don't have a let down this weekend.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Baylor QB Jarrett Stidham is out the rest of the regular season with a broken bone in his right ankle.

View Quote

Dam
Although there didn't appear to be a letup with that other kid from what little I saw last week.
Baylor is stacked at QB and if I remember right they have another good one committed.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The odds of UF losing to FSU but beating Bama are slim to none.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Please don't have a let down this weekend.

View Quote

This will be NCSU's Super Bowl, so it's entirely possible.  Hopefully going into Lane last week and getting the shit scared out of them will keep the players hungry and make them realize they can't just roll the helmet out on the field and expect to win.  There's a LOT of bad feelings between this year's team and NCSU (.similar to Wake, dook, and Miami) and I imagine we'll be out for blood.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually think the odds are better than you think.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All joking about your game predictions aside ... the UF of late will not beat bama & probably won't beat FSU.  That is unless something major has changed since the Vandy/USCe/FAU run.
Page / 235
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top