BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They'd have to kick every door on my street.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The gunowners on this board had better think twice about declaring "bring it on."

If this shit ever spreads to a number of cities across the country and it gives Barry Soetoro an excuse to implement martial law, it won't be long before they will be knocking on your door to confiscate your firearms.

Remember what happened to the white people during Katrina in New Orleans? Uh-huh.  

I have often said the the government will tolerate us legally owning firearms UNTIL the time comes we really need them for self-defense.  THEN the government will be around to confiscate them.   Wait and see.  

During martial law ALL of your constitutional rights will be suspended - including gun ownership.

Logistically, I would say this borders on impossible.  On top of that, it would likely plunge the country into civil war, which I doubt FBHO wants on his watch.

Sooo... just like Katrina?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you shot on that mob and and ran out of ammo they would kill you and your son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A race war will never happen, ever.
I think you underestimate the power of the scum bags like sharpton
once it ignites how exactly do you think it's going to get put out besides blood?
You think the armed among us will be pulled from our cars and beaten to death?
You think we will allow our homes to be burned down?

This is not the 60's with a culture in shock from black riots, this is the gun culture about to show it's teeth if it becomes a reality.

The question is, do you think that might be what they are hoping for?

One white guy with his young child is threatened by a mob, cannot retreat
pulls his Glock 19 and kills a dozen.

A dozen instant martyrs for the cause, to shout in the streets about....to loot for
to kill whitey over

to demand gun control for
to demand change in their name
more free this and that taken from the oppressors........
Nope, I don't think so, because it will ignite nation wide very quickly
Once whites start fighting back, like on the skirts of houston with rednecks standing in the bed of pick up trucks with AK's & AR's it's on like donkey kong

If you shot on that mob and and ran out of ammo they would kill you and your son.

LOL,,not going to run out of ammo in this lifetime.   Who do you think is setting on all the 22 ammo?  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
No they don't.  They just want to be able to throw temper tantrums
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Thought for sure this was a Beatles thread.
View Quote
I thought the song was calling bullshit on these people.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This ain't somalia with the indigenous people chewing khat and getting all wound up, people here see others falling with a gun going off they run the other way.
You'd be able to shoot your way to a safe place

View Quote

Unless maybe if you had a J frame Smith or........

a Glock 43

maybe a Glock 19 isn't so big after all.................

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If this were to happen white dude would get crucified for defending himself and his kid.

I'd think that they would call for open season on whites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
once it ignites how exactly do you think it's going to get put out besides blood?

This is not the 60's with a culture in shock from black riots, this is the gun culture about to show it's teeth if it becomes a reality.

A dozen instant martyrs for the cause, to shout in the streets about....to loot for
to kill whitey over

If this were to happen white dude would get crucified for defending himself and his kid.

So just keep killing them until they stop.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

to kill whitey over

Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't several black instigators already do this?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Once whites start fighting back, like on the skirts of houston with rednecks standing in the bed of pick up trucks with AK's & AR's it's on like donkey kong

View Quote

Don't hold your breath..lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Edited-joker581 are only good in a mayhem attack.  Situational awareness, even a little of it, would prevent a lot of what goes on.  In a revolution...it would be interesting to see how long it would take the Edited-joker581 to figure out that they lack the critical thinking skills and tactical (anything) to last more than a few seconds...I bet the numbers would pile up quickly.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't several black instigators already do this?
View Quote
This dumbass did

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Not racism!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This!

Of course that might be what they string pullers are hoping for.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just waiting for a citizen to unload on a group that pushes to far.

This!

Of course that might be what they string pullers are hoping for.

It IS going to happen. I don't think it will work out in the way that the professional agitators envision. It will be protracted, brutal, and forever shatter the PC machine.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Two More

belt fed . . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words....

Crew served...

Two More

belt fed . . . .

two more

traverse & elevate
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The gunowners on this board had better think twice about declaring "bring it on."

If this shit ever spreads to a number of cities across the country and it gives Barry Soetoro an excuse to implement martial law, it won't be long before they will be knocking on your door to confiscate your firearms.

Remember what happened to the white people during Katrina in New Orleans? Uh-huh.  

I have often said the the government will tolerate us legally owning firearms UNTIL the time comes we really need them for self-defense.  THEN the government will be around to confiscate them.   Wait and see.  

During martial law ALL of your constitutional rights will be suspended - including gun ownership.

Logistically, I would say this borders on impossible.  On top of that, it would likely plunge the country into civil war, which I doubt FBHO wants on his watch.

Everyone was home for Katrina?

The couple of times I have ridden out hurricanes, I was the only jackass left on my block.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#16]
There are more private gun owners than total US military Personnel if Im remembering statistics correctly. Even if I am remembering wrong, the number of Infantry/Ground based troops that would be required to do such a confiscation would be impossible. You have to count on casualties at every encounter, not everyone you confiscate from will do so peacefully. That on top of the sheer numbers of houses needing to be searched means its a losing game.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Needs more 5.56
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Skin that smoke wagon.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There are more private gun owners than total US military Personnel if Im remembering statistics correctly. Even if I am remembering wrong, the number of Infantry/Ground based troops that would be required to do such a confiscation would be impossible. You have to count on casualties at every encounter, not everyone you confiscate from will do so peacefully. That on top of the sheer numbers of houses needing to be searched means its a losing game.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, because confiscating 300,000,000 firearms in America is going to go real well for those that try
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#21]
They don't want a revolution. They just want an excuse to break and/or steal shit. Which is why nobody is taking their "message" seriously.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Interesting  
What about us folk that don't live in close proximity to large numbers of minorities?
When people are rioting in the usual places, and things are quiet up here.  
How do you think Martial law bullshit will go over?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They don't want a revolution. They just want an excuse to break and/or steal shit. Which is why nobody is taking their "message" seriously.
View Quote

Day owes me a new plasma!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#24]
If the Gov't can go door to door confiscating guns than they can go door to door and pick up the illegals
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Needs armed, Asian men drunken, pissed off rednecks on rooftops.

100 rounds of rifle ammo, two sandwiches, and a fifth of jack daniels to any redneck that wants to sit on a roof.

I'll give it one hour before the riot stops. The only down side is that here won't be a single sign or street light that doesn't have some bullet holes. Shit happens when rednecks drink whiskey. .

I want to subscribe to your newsletter.  

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/rdxfusion/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspbjtvqjf.jpg
Good, but needs moar mildot master.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

What is funny about that?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

The gov has a monopoly on comm because these private gun owners are too fucking lazy and cheap to invest in real radios and invest in the time to operate them. The government is organized and they are not. Therefore they will lose.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bet that would be an AWESOME "He saved my life/rescued me" fuck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would smash, like a chair through a glass window
You like em thick huh?

Bet that would be an AWESOME "He saved my life/rescued me" fuck!

Actually, I've seen that gal in several videos of yesterday- a few different locations, I think... She didn't want to be rescued, from what I could tell... She was tryin' to give back a little !!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The gov has a monopoly on comm because these private gun owners are too fucking lazy and cheap to invest in real radios and invest in the time to operate them. The government is organized and they are not. Therefore they will lose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

It won't be over in a day or a week or a month.   Attempting to confiscate guns would only be replicating the tale of Ouroboros, eating its own logistical tail.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Remember those all those ACORN community organizers that went unemployed a few years back.  They've been busy training.  Push right up to the line, then draw the foul on video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I notice in all the rioting videos that they take it just to the limit of what they know will be tolerated. Nothing more , nothing less.

Remember those all those ACORN community organizers that went unemployed a few years back.  They've been busy training.  Push right up to the line, then draw the foul on video.

oh, yeah... the ones who were going to go house  to  house  for the Census.

again, SEIU and ANSWER  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

I bet 50% of firearm owners would stand in line to hand in their rifles and tell the .gov about all the people they know that have firearms too
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
"And the sign says long-haired, freaky people will be shot on sight need not apply."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

100 rounds of rifle ammo, two sandwiches, and a fifth of jack daniels to any redneck that wants to sit on a roof.

I'll give it one hour before the riot stops. The only down side is that here won't be a single sign or street light that doesn't have some bullet holes. Shit happens when rednecks drink whiskey. .

<spit>

aint no sign gonna tell me what to do.

"And the sign says long-haired, freaky people will be shot on sight need not apply."
I hear that idiotic song far too often on the radio.

I keep getting the urge to go find the singer's house and camp on his front lawn for a while, to see if he shows his ass for a hypocrite.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think on some levels it's already happening.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I agree about the logistics being formidable but then I would not have thought they could disarm all of the people in New Orleans either, yet they did - without hesitation.  And I admit that New Orleans would just be a "drop in the bucket" compared to the entire country.  

I would see them imposing deadlines like "All citizens must turn in all firearms to their local police station or sheriff's department by noon Friday or face immediate arrest if found with a firearm."  How many would comply, out of fear, and thus do the work for them?  

I don't know but I am just sayin' it is food for thought.

In any event, we are just speculating here.  Nothing to get paranoid over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree about the logistics being formidable but then I would not have thought they could disarm all of the people in New Orleans either, yet they did - without hesitation.  And I admit that New Orleans would just be a "drop in the bucket" compared to the entire country.  

I would see them imposing deadlines like "All citizens must turn in all firearms to their local police station or sheriff's department by noon Friday or face immediate arrest if found with a firearm."  How many would comply, out of fear, and thus do the work for them?  

I don't know but I am just sayin' it is food for thought.

In any event, we are just speculating here.  Nothing to get paranoid over.

all the people in NO were disarmed

had no idea they were able to pull that off..

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

and after a few homes get stacked on liveleak, potentially be in a cross fire anytime out of the mrap, nope nope.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

The couple of times I have ridden out hurricanes, I was the only jackass left on my block.
View Quote

Nope, but irrelevant. You're assuming everyone or most people would resist. It would be just like Katrina in that the doorkickers would meet no to little resistance.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

and after a few homes get stacked on liveleak, potentially be in a cross fire anytime out of the mrap, nope nope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it gets to the point that MRAPs are rolling up to houses to confiscate guns what makes you think you'll even have access to liveleak?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:30:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Exactly my thought throughout the vids.

I really can't see a race war happening though. Sure I'd defend my family and property if attacked, but to go out and kill someone just because of their skin color? The thought just makes me sad as I know a lot of good men who are black, and shitty ones who are white. This is why I can't see it happening, and hope it never does.

Edit, I was wondering the whole time where the fire hoses and peper spray were. A peaceful protest would be fine, but why do the police put up with this crap?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a sad state of our society when the cops stand by and let property be destroyed and people assaulted.

I really can't see a race war happening though. Sure I'd defend my family and property if attacked, but to go out and kill someone just because of their skin color? The thought just makes me sad as I know a lot of good men who are black, and shitty ones who are white. This is why I can't see it happening, and hope it never does.

Edit, I was wondering the whole time where the fire hoses and peper spray were. A peaceful protest would be fine, but why do the police put up with this crap?

Wonder why the cops don't get involved.

It couldn't be the perpetual cop bashing and armchair quarterbacking that has real world consequences for LEOs like jail, loss of job, civil suits...all judged by people who have never done the job and yet still feel totally qualified to tell an officer exactly what he did wrong.

Geeeee...it is like the constant complaining about cops using force and doing their job proactively has a result...

The public asked for passive police.  Guess what they got?  
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:01:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

It couldn't be the perpetual cop bashing and armchair quarterbacking that has real world consequences for LEOs like jail, loss of job, civil suits...all judged by people who have never done the job and yet still feel totally qualified to tell an officer exactly what he did wrong.

Geeeee...it is like the constant complaining about cops using force and doing their job proactively has a result...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is a sad state of our society when the cops stand by and let property be destroyed and people assaulted.

Just a guess as the reason. I wonder if they can send the damage bills to her office

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#41]
The people of that city got the exact government they asked for.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:46:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They really don't even need the whiskey if you want to get right down to it.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit, the song started playing in my head as soon as I read the title.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one came to take away firearms from the people in St. Tammany Parish...and despite Slidell getting waxed...there was. It near the issues that the south shore faced with lawlessness.

My old man stayed behind and he and a few others secured their neighborhood...they did nit let anyone in that did not have an ID that matched the addresses in their subdivision.  Was funny imagining my dad with his Garand and a couple,of bandoliers of clips around his neck standing guard.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 4:41:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Cue the American Tourister Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-e96m4730
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just a guess as the reason. I wonder if they can send the damage bills to her office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5KQC7k8Lc

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5KQC7k8Lc

FFS.  Talk about enabling.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Edited-joker581 are only good in a mayhem attack.  Situational awareness, even a little of it, would prevent a lot of what goes on.  In a revolution...it would be interesting to see how long it would take the Edited-joker581 to figure out that they lack the critical thinking skills and tactical (anything) to last more than a few seconds...I bet the numbers would pile up quickly.
View Quote

I mean shit... they went home when it started raining and the temperature dropped!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's been plenty of opportunity for the past few decades for people to stand up against looting, arson and violence. Plenty.

Crickets.

Not sure what exactly needs to happen for the law abiding portion of society to stand up and say "Enough is mother fucking enough".

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That was a race skirmish if I have ever seen one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a race skirmish if I have ever seen one.

That requires two active sides fighting each other.  Didn't see that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The problem is the urban yutes have no idea what waits for them in the suburbs , they walk the mean streets of inner cities as untouchable, they rob, assault people on the street, subways and other dark places.
They have no idea what awaits them when they venture outside their safe cocoon.
Most of them never learned what the rest of the country is like.
They think all white people are soft cowards like they encountered in grade school or high school.

My Neighbor in jersey was a successful Black guy, nice guy really, made it to the 6th grade before he had to drop out to help support his family.
He honestly thought there were the same amount if not more Black people in the USA than Whites.
He was shocked and in disbelief when I told him the real stats.

He said jesse jackson & rev al had him convinced they could over throw the white populace in a matter of days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shh, Just fucking hush UP and WAIT, damn it, it's coming soon enough, let it be clear that they started it...
The problem is the urban yutes have no idea what waits for them in the suburbs , they walk the mean streets of inner cities as untouchable, they rob, assault people on the street, subways and other dark places.
They have no idea what awaits them when they venture outside their safe cocoon.
Most of them never learned what the rest of the country is like.
They think all white people are soft cowards like they encountered in grade school or high school.

My Neighbor in jersey was a successful Black guy, nice guy really, made it to the 6th grade before he had to drop out to help support his family.
He honestly thought there were the same amount if not more Black people in the USA than Whites.
He was shocked and in disbelief when I told him the real stats.

He said jesse jackson & rev al had him convinced they could over throw the white populace in a matter of days.

Baltimore went through this in 68. They never went into the county or little Italy  because they knew what would happen.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top