Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
or lean right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
No , It is a complete leftist show ,. Sadly SNL is not funny which is a bigger problem than the politics
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#2]
1. Probably not.
2. Entertainers tend to be on the left of the political spectrum. Accept it for what it is, and move on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Just making a quick judgment by what I've seen over the last 10 years I would have to say no.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No , It is a complete leftist show ,. Sadly SNL is not funny which is a bigger problem than the politics
View Quote

This. Not a chance in hell, the show is extremely leftist, and holy fuck is it not funny. I made an honest attempt to watch it last night, didn't even crack a smile. 5-6 skits, I was just sitting there wondering why this was supposed to be funny.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The only people closeted in the entertainment industry are the conservatives.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Current cast? No idea. As for past cast members, the only ones who come to mind are Dennis Miller and Adam Sandler.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Current cast? No idea. As for past cast members, the only ones who come to mind are Dennis Miller and Adam Sandler.

View Quote

No idea about Adam Sandler, but Dennis Miller didn't begin his move towards the right until years after he left the show.

And I'm still not even sure he's actually a Republican, technically.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SNIP
No idea about Adam Sandler, but Dennis Miller didn't begin his move towards the right until years after he left the show.

And I'm still not even sure he's actually a Republican, technically.
View Quote

Too far right.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Victoria Jackson is another SNL alum who veered right after she was off the show.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Victoria Jackson is another SNL alum who veered right after she was off the show.
View Quote

She's also batshit fucking crazy. I hope Republicans aren't using her as an example of conservatism in the entertainment industry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top