from the soggy soil.

View Quote

Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone said evidence collected at the
scene where the body was found indicated that Bruck’s death was a
homicide, although a cause of death has not been determined, The Monroe
News reported.

Evidence also was found on Bruck’s Halloween costume, which was
discovered earlier this month at an industrial site about 10 miles from
where the body was located, the newspaper reported.

Malone would not go into detail about the evidence. No arrests have been made.

http://wtop.com/lifestyle/2015/04/remains-of-michigan-woman-last-seen-at-halloween-party-found/

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Batman has decided to kill again
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I blame Catwoman.   She was just too much for her!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
These things happen when you choose to live the life of a super villain.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#5]
pics?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#6]
The penalty for trespassing is pretty severe in Michigan.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like someone nipped that problem at the bud.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a picture of her

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn you, Mr. Freeze!  Signal "the Bat!"
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Time to find out where AAAAAAhnold was at the time she disappeared.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#11]
I blame Round up
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
So a vet kills a cat or cop shoots a dog and arfcom goes nuts, but a 22 year old woman gets murdered and here come the one liners. Stay classy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Halloween was pretty cold this year, and a Poison Ivy costume wouldn't cover much.

Plus that's a LONG time for a body to sit out and decay (and become food for wildlife).

Unless there's a knife sticking out of her skull or bullets found in her remains maybe she died from exposure and the damage was caused by the elements and animals?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Halloween was pretty cold this year, and a Poison Ivy costume wouldn't cover much.

Plus that's a LONG time for a body to sit out and decay (and become food for wildlife).

Unless there's a knife sticking out of her skull or bullets found in her remains maybe she died from exposure and the damage was caused by the elements and animals?
View Quote

She was found naked, her costume was found ten miles from her body.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
You missed the part about her clothing being found 10 miles from her body.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Evil does exist, and they fucking blend in with everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So a vet kills a cat or cop shoots a dog and arfcom goes nuts, but a 22 year old woman gets murdered and here come the one liners. Stay classy.
View Quote

Sad but true...
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, and every man and woman is capable of it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#22]
A young woman was most likely raped and then murdered.  Why is this funny again?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah. And many folks like that are wondering how things like the Holocaust could have happened.

Fucking revolting behavior is being displayed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A young woman was most likely raped and then murdered.  Why is this funny again?
View Quote

Because people are fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

and many even post here..
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She changed her mind and the guy tossed her out of the car and took off with her clothes?

A lot of guys get pissy when women hesitate at the starting line. I've never made a girl get out, but I've known more than one girl who had to hike because they had a sudden change of heart. A girl I dated got pushed out of a moving vehicle by a previous boyfriend over that. He sped away, tossing her purse a couple miles down the road.

Finding her clothes may be a clue that a murder happened, but it's not a slam-dunk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah that threw me off. This family has been looking for her for the past 6 months and she was found dead yesterday. Not exactly humorous.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sad but true...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad but true...

No shit, I like cats and dogs, but I damn sure killed my share of them both they are not human.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Strange isn't it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yep. It sucks but its true.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

An inkie found raped and dead? I would have never expected that outcome given their wholesome lifestyles.
View Quote

And people say I'm the one who has no class.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Knowing she has been dead for a while is actually a relief for many around here.  Sex trafficking is big around here, and it was thought she kidnapped into a sex slave. Its easier to accept she was murdered that night, than raped repeatedly over the last 6 months.
View Quote

Does sex trafficking just happen to be big everywhere? I would have never guessed Ohio and not too long ago I saw reports about it in Oklahoma along with billboards posted stating to 'report sex trafficking.'
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
An inkie found raped and dead? I would have never expected that outcome given their wholesome lifestyles.
View Quote

^^^^ Proof that you cant buy "class"
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'll pass your concern along to her family next time I see them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll pass your concern along to her family next time I see them.

Jesus fuck. Unbelievable motherfuckers around here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

It really is pathetic.  There is no humor to be found in this story, some idiots just can't see that and still want to be the cool kid.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She changed her mind and the guy tossed her out of the car and took off with her clothes?

A lot of guys get pissy when women hesitate at the starting line. I've never made a girl get out, but I've known more than one girl who had to hike because they had a sudden change of heart. A girl I dated got pushed out of a moving vehicle by a previous boyfriend over that. He sped away, tossing her purse a couple miles down the road.

Finding her clothes may be a clue that a murder happened, but it's not a slam-dunk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who says chivalry is dead?    How narcissistic do you have to be to abandon a woman because you didn't get what you want?

Then again, how narcissistic do you have to be to treat women like a sperm receptacle instead of a human being?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just the liberals.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#38]
She looks very nice in her photos.  I hope they crucify whoever did it to her.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it was not their wife or daughter.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Who says chivalry is dead?    How narcissistic do you have to be to abandon a woman because you didn't get what you want?

Then again, how narcissistic do you have to be to treat women like a sperm receptacle instead of a human being?
View Quote

Millennials...  the people who require "trigger warnings" if there might be a non-politically correct word spoken in their zip code.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Not gonna quote anyone, but there are a few sick fucks around here!!!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'll pretend to be more sympathetic if they find out a black dude did it.  It will cancel out the tattoos she had.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She would have known the area, it's not far from where she lived.  And there are other houses nearby she would have been able to get help easily.  And the sheriff dept has info not yet released, that most certainly indicates they know foul play was involved.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd call kicking a naked woman out of your car,in a slough, in freezing conditions, murder
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
<edited>
View Quote

There is something wrong with you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She looks very nice in her photos.  I hope they crucify whoever did it to her.
View Quote

This case has been a very high priority for local police, even if GD seems to think it's a victimless crime.

They're not going to let it go easliy. I think there's a good chance that they'll solve it.

When they do, I'll volunteer for the jury.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I read a sig line here at one point that was something along the lines of this, "don't assume we share the same morals".

Ever since then I've looked at people a little different.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just look around, man, a LOT of humanity on display right here.

Now ask yourself: How many motherfuckers are willing to more that just run their mouth?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Certain types of bone breaks, tool marks, blood on her costume consistent with wounding, rope still around her neck, there's plenty of ways to make a homicide determination on six month old body.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Stay classy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top