Disneyworld, bitch!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
DAY ONE!
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Outside the living area of one house. I'm hard like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have a special kind of crazy.

Not really.  I've been involved with horses to varying extents my entire life.  Consequently,  I've been around horse chicks my entire life.

Different people are different.  Some are crazy,  some aren't.   I used to think the same thing.  Then I realized everyone thinks xxxxx-chicks are crazy.   No matter what thing it is,  someone will think that people involved in it are crazy.

If I told Snow she could have a horse, there would be horses on the land just north of here.

Noooo ponies live at the house! You have to keep them close.

eta: next thing you're going to tell me is that my boat and bike have to stay outside.

Outside the living area of one house. I'm hard like that.

We're going to have to build. I can see it's the only way I can get the mustang in the living room and the concrete and diamond plate decor I've been craving. You're going to love the Snowrilla dreamhangar.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, I have not read all 5 pages, so please excuse me for asking, does she have big tits?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do eeeeet!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have a special kind of crazy.

Not really.  I've been involved with horses to varying extents my entire life.  Consequently,  I've been around horse chicks my entire life.

Different people are different.  Some are crazy,  some aren't.   I used to think the same thing.  Then I realized everyone thinks xxxxx-chicks are crazy.   No matter what thing it is,  someone will think that people involved in it are crazy.

If I told Snow she could have a horse, there would be horses on the land just north of here.

Do eeeeet!

I actually don't plan to ever own horses again. Not unless I become a woman of leisure. The constant work is more than I care to deal with. I'll rent a ride when I can, but no ownership.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I actually don't plan to ever own horses again. Not unless I become a woman of leisure. The constant work is more than I care to deal with. I'll rent a ride when I can, but no ownership.
View Quote

It's therapy for me.  The more time i spend with them,  the happier I am.  I had something like 17 whole posts here last week. Life is good. Especially with the baby on the way.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We're going to have to build. I can see it's the only way I can get the mustang in the living room and the concrete and diamond plate decor I've been craving. You're going to love the Snowrilla dreamhangar.
View Quote

It's a good thing I'm so fond of you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP, I have not read all 5 pages, so please excuse me for asking, does she have big tits?
View Quote

No se.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon. Dream with me.

Flynn's house from tron:

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't see a pic
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's therapy for me.  The more time i spend with them,  the happier I am.  I had something like 17 whole posts here last week. Life is good. Especially with the baby on the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to think that's what I wanted. I guess because I was so bonded with my pony. I haven't bonded with any horses like that since, though I had a love at first sight thing going on with a white arab that acted like a dog, doing the "play with me" chase thing. I just can't see myself with a home in the country ever again. Or moving back to my other house in the country. It's just out of reach, and it feels permanent. Maybe my life is completely out of whack.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No se.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No se.

No matter. I would give this one a shot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#13]

You just *get* me, angel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You just *get* me, angel.
View All Quotes

I'm so relieved. I thought you hated it.

Your house is so nice and civilized, with the toys out in the garage and everything.

eta: you were being sarcastic, weren't you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:47:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:50:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Teacher or nurse will let you give her anal
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:55:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

. Is that thread still around?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Does she want to watch you masturbate while wearing black socks?

Fuckers just can't let that go...

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:26:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

This is the correct line of reasoning and the only rational way to determine a course of action.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I'm missing this one. Wearing black socks? Which thread was this?

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:31:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She is kinda hot though. Here is her profile:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on.  I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.
View Quote

Have her sign up for arfcom and let GD interview and screen her.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:05:50 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some 20 year old girl answered my ad and wanted me to jack off in front of her wearing just black socks

I bitched out

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:09:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Did I miss the story about what happened with the last girl OP was "dating"?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:12:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Where do I even start? I'm Nichole, I am a third grade teacher and I absolutely love working with kids. I don’t like most guys, but… I am not interested in most guys and perhaps that is what makes those few unique individuals that I do connect with all the more special. Myself – restless, fun, kind hearted, and opinionated. I am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out one of my own. I am independent but far from being a feminist. Sarcasm is my second language, so bring it on.  I enjoy running, watching football, and hanging out with my friends and family.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:29:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Whenever I dabble in online dating, I pretty much make the decision to meet someone based on their pics.  Their bios are generally just bullshit that aren't accurate because they are based on some self image that doesn't reflect how other people see them.
View Quote

This.

Every online dating profile you read is just some weird trumped up self-image laced with a bunch of euphemisms.
Some of my least favorites are "I don't like most guys" and its converse "I'm just like one of the guys".

OP: go out on a date with her, it's not like you have to marry her if you don't like her. It's okay to keep looking if you don't like each other. Single non-smoking women in Sanford Florida need you!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#26]
What if she had said "I like most guys". Y'all would be putting her down for a whore. A girl can't win with picky bitches who read whatever they want into things. This is exactly like when y'all project heroism onto Snowden. You see whatever supports your hopes or paranoia.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll say one thing about mil guys. They have well honed reflexes. Nothing goes over their heads. If anything tried, they would catch it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any one that goes to college for 5 years to earn 27,000$ is a poor decision maker.  Play your cards right and you can be one of those mistakes.

Yeah. Fuck teachers.

I won't date military men for the same reason. Low earning losers. Totally worthless "careers" IMHO.

Nice to know how you feel about military guys.

I'll say one thing about mil guys. They have well honed reflexes. Nothing goes over their heads. If anything tried, they would catch it.

I love that movie.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No se.

OP may need one later on himself.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Every teacher I have met has let me fuck them and first date, I don't recall any of them ever insisting on using a condom either.
View Quote

LOL.  This guy is the most ALPHA poster we have on this board.

He fucks every 10 on the first date, without a condom, and makes hundreds of thousands of dollars reselling shit during panics and Amazon penny deals.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:45:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I love that movie.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any one that goes to college for 5 years to earn 27,000$ is a poor decision maker.  Play your cards right and you can be one of those mistakes.

Yeah. Fuck teachers.

I won't date military men for the same reason. Low earning losers. Totally worthless "careers" IMHO.

Nice to know how you feel about military guys.

I love that movie.  

That was a perfect role for an actor with wooden delivery. Great casting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#31]
You have to contact her.  She might turn you down.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder how many guys here giving "advice" have ever been in a relationship, let alone go on a date.
View Quote

or got dropped divorce papers and "had no idea she wasn't happy"
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

You have to contact her.  She might turn you down.
View Quote

She wouldn't dare!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#34]
She looks cute from her match profile pic...I say go for it OP. If you're already on a site like that you can't be scared to test the waters...
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The scary thing is I hit and quit it with a chick named Nicole, from Florida, that was a elementary school teacher in 2004. Met her briefly online while I was overseas. She drove to base, uninvited to meet me when I got back, with her dad. If it's her, run far. She was scary clingy and the match thing sounds exactly like hers. She was a petite brunette iirc.
View Quote

That would throw a marvelous twist into this action. All of ARF cries out, "Please let it be true!"
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The scary thing is I hit and quit it with a chick named Nicole, from Florida, that was a elementary school teacher in 2004. Met her briefly online while I was overseas. She drove to base, uninvited to meet me when I got back, with her dad. If it's her, run far. She was scary clingy and the match thing sounds exactly like hers. She was a petite brunette iirc.
View Quote

Google, and you shall know for sure
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

or got dropped divorce papers and "had no idea she wasn't happy"
View Quote

(your description is a little oversimplified, but close enough)
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
That would throw a marvelous twist into this action. All of ARF cries out, "Please let it be true!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eskimo Brothers!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

My 'crazy' radar is pinging.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Truth is, you should go out with as many as possible. You're only gambling one evening, but you're risking never meeting the right woman.

If it doesn't work, be honest, say it doesn't work.
View Quote

What the hell is this??? A thoughtful, logical, response to the OP??? Get the hell out of here with your reasonable hogwash!!!

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

A lot of teachers in NY make triple that... plus crazy benefits.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Awesome bachelor pads right there.

Needs a gun room and it would be complete.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Inky, crazy eyes and a teacher...do not want
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
I don't hate inkies, but tats aren't my favorite.  However, feet tattoos are particularly ugly. Not, sleeve ugly, but pretty bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Not the pic I saw, this one is not as friendly as the other.... solution: increase amount of beers I drink on first date...
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#46]
If you're on Match I doubt you get to be all that picky.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If you're on Match I doubt you get to be all that picky.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least she knows a joke.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#49]
OP has been a member since 2012 and still does not know the rules.  He needs a teacher.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

OP has been a member since 2012 and still does not know the rules.  He needs a teacher.
View Quote
I don't think the rules apply in this case.... she is not  someone he is dating, or a SO.  He is trying to date her, and if posting pics hurts his chances somehow, why should he do it?  
The only argument you may have, is he asked for our opinion, which is harder to give, based on her description alone.

I say he gets a pass on this one.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top