BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were wrong. LEO is exempt from the Roster.

Edit to Clarify: I am commenting on pistols, not Assault/Registered assault weapons.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

California's legislature secures police support by exempting them from all the laws the rest of us have to follow. They can have standard capacity magazines and they can buy any off roster gun they want. It's good to have that badge! To hell with the rest of us peasants.
Expect when I was looking into moving to Cali as a cop I was told by CA DOJ I can't bring my guns and mags. The exemption only applies to duty related purchases and I can't keep it if I retire.  

Edit to Clarify: I am commenting on pistols, not Assault/Registered assault weapons.
So once again as a cop I'm not exempt from the bullshit laws.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 6:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
California's legislature secures police support by exempting them from all the laws the rest of us have to follow. They can have standard capacity magazines and they can buy any off roster gun they want. It's good to have that badge! To hell with the rest of us peasants.
Expect when I was looking into moving to Cali as a cop I was told by CA DOJ I can't bring my guns and mags. The exemption only applies to duty related purchases and I can't keep it if I retire.  

What?  LEOs in CA are exempt from many of the laws here, or are given special privileges.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hi.

I run a GunStore in CA.  You would not believe the shit Cops try and get away with when it comes to buying/selling/etc of firearms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since there is a law in Ca that all new guns are illegal to purchase due to needing a fireing pin micro stamp (technology that does not exist), local LEO's are taking advantage of the general public as they can buy guns the general public are no longer able to purchase and sell them at scalped prices! Love their local law enforcement leading such a great example to the local sheeples!

Link

I went to the link and saw nothing implying it was being sold by an LEO.
How did you come to this conclusion and that multiple LEOs are doing it?
Just curious.

Hi.

I run a GunStore in CA.  You would not believe the shit Cops try and get away with when it comes to buying/selling/etc of firearms.

Oh I'm not doubting it, the OP made claims that according to what I've seen, well he pretty much made it up.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:24:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Since there is a law in Ca that all new guns are illegal to purchase due to needing a fireing pin micro stamp (technology that does not exist), local LEO's are taking advantage of the general public as they can buy guns the general public are no longer able to purchase and sell them at scalped prices! Love their local law enforcement leading such a great example to the local sheeples!

Link
View Quote

Sounds like you hate capitolism.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So pretty much the OP has no idea who is selling this.

View Quote

Considering the limited ways of getting a G43 in CA I'd say OP's process of elimination is spot on.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We have nice weather.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, what a fucking mess.  I honestly do not know how you folks put up with that BS.

We have nice weather.

SO.  WHAT?

To get "nice weather" you have to accept:

1)  Shit, absolute shit, gun laws
2)  TRAFFICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
3)  Super high cost of living
4)  HUGE FSA government spending that is unsustainable
5)  San Fran
6)  Did I mention the overbearing government yet?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Considering the limited ways of getting a G43 in CA I'd say OP's process of elimination is spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what process was that?
Well then if there's only 3 ways of getting a glock into Cali legal then he should have said there a 25% chance of it being LEO.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

My FUCKING sides are killing me!

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There are only two legal ways in at this point.

1) Someone moves here with it, then sells it.
2) Local LEO buys one, then sells it.

Occam's Razor.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

I went to the link and saw nothing implying it was being sold by an LEO.
How did you come to this conclusion and that multiple LEOs are doing it?
Just curious.

There are only two legal ways in at this point.

1) Someone moves here with it, then sells it.
2) Local LEO buys one, then sells it.

Occam's Razor.

Gifted from out of state family is still an option.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#12]
gay
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not approved for sale in CA.  As stated above there are only a couple of ways to get these in state legally.  And last year there was pretty big deal about the LEO resale thing here in CA. I mean really big.  So yeah, it COULD be all of the people moving into CA bringing guns with them to sell but it's a known fact that cops have been doing this for years.  

From the CA DOJ website:

No Generation 4 Glock handguns have been approved as of:  Friday, April 24, 2015

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not approved for sale in CA.  As stated above there are only a couple of ways to get these in state legally.  And last year there was pretty big deal about the LEO resale thing here in CA. I mean really big.  So yeah, it COULD be all of the people moving into CA bringing guns with them to sell but it's a known fact that cops have been doing this for years.  

From the CA DOJ website:

No Generation 4 Glock handguns have been approved as of:  Friday, April 24, 2015

Don't forget about or military bases as well. Hundred of thousands with a home of record in another state. A jarhead with an Arizona home of record could turn a tidy profit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quick question. If his wife gifted it to him are they breaking any Cali. laws?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy is a fucking idiot! As of June of last year he wasn't an Officer. However, I believe his wife is an Officer and he keeps this shit up he's going to get her fired.

Quick question. If his wife gifted it to him are they breaking any Cali. laws?

Conspiracy to deal firearms without a license. Assuming she is buying guns for him to resell.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I HIGHLY doubt the seller is a LEO.  If you do a google search of his posts, I picked up a few things that indicate he is NOT LE and appears to work at a GUNSHOP:

1) Posted about getting a fix it ticket from the California Highway Patrol in his 2004 CTS - And he asks in the LEO section (of the same website where he has the posting to sell the Glock 43 for $1,500) how to correct the violation for a "modified exhaust" fix a ticket he received.  If he was an LEO (or had a wife/girlfriend/friend that is LE), why would he be asking how to correct a fix a ticket?  

2) Posted about a possible straw purchase between a husband/wife at a gun shop he works at.  Again is a strong indicator he works at a gun shop and is not a LEO.

3) Posted a different firearm for sale and listed in the places to meet for the transfer "I can meet at ProForce in Brea (and skip the line) or Turner's in West Covina, preferrably ProForce".  This makes me wonder if he works there as other posts about Proforce say the place is always packed.   Google Proforce - It is a LE *only* gun store and appears to be the only blue label Glock dealer in the area.  Since they cater to LE only, there is no "skipping the line" just for being an LEO....but maybe if you work there.

Again I could be completely wrong, but just what I gathered from a brief internet search...

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I HIGHLY doubt the seller is a LEO.  If you do a google search of his posts, I picked up a few things that indicate he is NOT LE and appears to work at a GUNSHOP:

1) Posted about getting a fix it ticket from the California Highway Patrol in his 2004 CTS - And he asks in the LEO section (of the same website where he has the posting to sell the Glock 43 for $1,500) how to correct the violation for a "modified exhaust" fix a ticket he received.  If he (or if he has a wife/girlfriend) was LEO, why would he be asking how to correct a fix a ticket?  

2) Posted about a possible straw purchase between a husband/wife at a gun shop he works at.  Again indicates he works at a gun shop and is not a LEO.

3) Posted a different firearm for sale and listed in the places to meet for the transfer "I can meet at ProForce in Brea (and skip the line) or Turner's in West Covina, preferrably ProForce". This makes me wonder if he works there as other posts about Proforce say the place is always packed.   Google Proforce - It is a LE *only* gun store and appears to be the only blue label Glock dealer in the area.  Since they cater to LE only, there is no bumping the line just for being an LEO....but maybe if you work there.

Again I could be completely wrong, but just what I gathered from a brief internet search...

View Quote

Proforce usually only sells to LE, Fire, Security and industry pros. I wonder if he's military with a part time job at proforce?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Proforce usually only sells to LE, Fire, Security and industry pros. I wonder if he's military with a part time job at proforce?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Posted about getting a fix it ticket from the California Highway Patrol in his 2004 CTS - And he asks in the LEO section (of the same website where he has the posting to sell the Glock 43 for $1,500) how to correct the violation for a "modified exhaust" fix a ticket he received.  If he (or if he has a wife/girlfriend) was LEO, why would he be asking how to correct a fix a ticket?  

2) Posted about a possible straw purchase between a husband/wife at a gun shop he works at.  Again indicates he works at a gun shop and is not a LEO.

3) Posted a different firearm for sale and listed in the places to meet for the transfer "I can meet at ProForce in Brea (and skip the line) or Turner's in West Covina, preferrably ProForce". This makes me wonder if he works there as other posts about Proforce say the place is always packed.   Google Proforce - It is a LE *only* gun store and appears to be the only blue label Glock dealer in the area.  Since they cater to LE only, there is no bumping the line just for being an LEO....but maybe if you work there.

He could be military, but apparently in California military can't buy the gun brand new, only LEO's.  My post was strictly to explore the likely possibility that he was NOT an LEO as the OP titled this as "LEO Capitalism".
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#18]
so, whats all the hand wringing about?

I thought we were a capitalistic freedom loving group here?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He could be military, but apparently in California military can't buy the gun brand new, only LEO's.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He could be military, but apparently in California military can't buy the gun brand new, only LEO's.

A Marine stationed in California can buy guns in both the state he is stationed in and the state his home of record is in. Imagine a Camp Pendelton Marine from Arizona or Nevada...

Buy in Arizona on saturday, sell in California on Monday.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

so, whats all the hand wringing about?

I thought we were a capitalistic freedom loving group here?
View Quote
That would be an example of artificial product scarcity due to government regulation/barrier to entry.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And CAL DOJ has prosecuted cops for dealing without a license for doing exactly that.

The legislature passed a law saying cops could only sell used off roster guns to other cops. Brown vetoed it.
View Quote

Yup...

And the ones that did it the longest and made a ton doing it were on Calguns openly advertising it same as in the OP's link.

It is one thing for a cop to buy a gun, not like it, and legitimately sell it off recovering what he paid for it.

It is a whole other issue to buy a gun with the intention to profit from it and resell it.  ATF alone should take interest in it for not being a licensed FFL, Ca DOJ will take interest in it, and the Department supervisors should take interest in it and their response will probably screw other officers.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:47:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yup...

And the ones that did it the longest and made a ton doing it were on Calguns openly advertising it same as in the OP's link.

It is one thing for a cop to buy a gun, not like it, and legitimately sell it off recovering what he paid for it.

It is a whole other issue to buy a gun with the intention to profit from it and resell it.  ATF alone should take interest in it for not being a licensed FFL, Ca DOJ will take interest in it, and the Department supervisors should take interest in it and their response will probably screw other officers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And CAL DOJ has prosecuted cops for dealing without a license for doing exactly that.

The legislature passed a law saying cops could only sell used off roster guns to other cops. Brown vetoed it.

Yup...

just like them special lapd swat edition kimbers? that were being sold at a premium...

'Murica
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yup...

It is a whole other issue to buy a gun with the intention to profit from it and resell it.  
ATF alone should take interest in it for not being a licensed FFL, Ca DOJ will take interest in it, and the Department supervisors should take interest in it and their response will probably screw other officers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup...

It is a whole other issue to buy a gun with the intention to profit from it and resell it.  
ATF alone should take interest in it for not being a licensed FFL, Ca DOJ will take interest in it, and the Department supervisors should take interest in it and their response will probably screw other officers.

I agree completely.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yup...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup...

People keep on posting as if the seller is a LEO, but from all appearances he/she is NOT law enforcement.  The individual is MOST likely a GUN STORE employee.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess you better move.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I guess you better move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you better move.

That is the plan.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

People keep on posting as if the seller is a LEO, but from all appearances he/she is NOT law enforcement.  The individual is MOST likely a GUN STORE employee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup...

I am not saying the seller in this case is a cop but it extremely coincidental given other CalGuns members that were  LE have been popped for selling off list guns for a profit.

The guy is opening his angus regardless of if he is LE or not.   Buying a gun with the intention to turn around and resell it for profit is frowned upon by both ATF and likely Ca DOJ in this case.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#30]
What a beautiful fucking mess that state is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Don't forget the serialized numbers on the ammo too.

The requirement for a permit to buy handgun ammo goes into effect July 1 of this year.
View Quote

Ouch.  Man I feel sorry for you gun guys out there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That is the plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you better move.

That is the plan.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait, what? The microstamping thing went through in California? You've got to be shitting me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wait, what? The microstamping thing went through in California? You've got to be shitting me.
View Quote

it sure did!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

And stood up to a court challange.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, that must be some crazy shit with California cops holding guns to peoples' heads, making them buy G43's at inflated prices.

I don't see the fascination with the G43.

Just because Glock does something everyone else has been doing for a long time now, people go bananas.

Because Glock actually works... any recall yet on a Glock?  

Gen 4 Glock 17's

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/robert-farago/glock-recalls-recoil-spring-assemblies-on-gen4-guns/
Part recall... not the entire gun like the Shield, LCP, SR9, XDS, etc...

My Gen 4 Glock 17 worked fine on the original factory spring and I got mine a week before they were unveiled at Shot Show back in '09-'10... don't remember the exact year. I got the new spring in the mail and swapped but never had an issue.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Yup...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...

The Feds don't like it either...

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Interesting how the responses are still rolling in as if the seller is LEO even though all of the seller's postings on that website CLEARLY indicate he is not.  Maybe the OP should update his title and post.  I bet the anti LE sentiment would settle down...at least for this post.  But then again this is GD.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We have nice weather.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, what a fucking mess.  I honestly do not know how you folks put up with that BS.

We have nice weather.

its not that nice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

We have nice weather.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have nice weather.

No. You have DRIER weather and no water. Give me the SE any day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It was still a recall. It stopped people firearms from working. There have been more btw Glock calls them "updates"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because Glock actually works... any recall yet on a Glock?  

Gen 4 Glock 17's

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/09/robert-farago/glock-recalls-recoil-spring-assemblies-on-gen4-guns/
Part recall... not the entire gun like the Shield, LCP, SR9, XDS, etc...  

My Gen 4 Glock 17 worked fine on the original factory spring and I got mine a week before they were unveiled at Shot Show back in '09-'10... don't remember the exact year. I got the new spring in the mail and swapped but never had an issue.

It was still a recall. It stopped people firearms from working. There have been more btw Glock calls them "updates"

Glock Pistol Upgrades

1990 Upgrade

Glock Model 19, 9mm Luger caliber, requires an upgrade for the following serial numbers:

AN, BP, BR, BV, BW, BX, DL, DM, DN, DP, DR, DS, DT, DV, DW, DX, DY, DZ

These pistols may have the potential of the action to malfunction as follows:

1. The slide locking back on a full magazine.

2. Failure to lock into battery because the barrel lug drags on the slide lock.

3. The magazine follower tips or sticks in the magazine tube.

1992, 6 part Upgrade

GLOCK, INC. Technical Bulletin #920403

April 1, 1992

Glock, Inc. announces a production change of the firing pin safety system. This new firing pin safety system has been installed in all production Glock pistols since November, 1991. A voluntary upgrade is being offered to maintain the Glock tradition of ensuring that all of our pistoils are up to the latest standards in 21st century Goock technology.

Most importantly, the components of the new firing pin safety system are not interchangable with the components of the old systam and Glock will always strive towards maintaining this feature of interchangability while working to ensure future interchangability.

The upgraded firing pin safety system consists of: the firing pin, firing pin safety, the extractor, the spring loaded bearing and the trigger bar. The upgraded system is applicable only to Glock pistols with the following serial number ranges :

Glock 17 - alpha prefixes AA - WF

Glock 19 - alpha prefixes through WJ

Glock 20 - alpha prefixes through WW

Glock 21 - alpha prefixes through XL

Glock 22 - alpha prefixes through YA

Glock 23 - alpha prefixes through SK

The upgraded firing pin safety has a new surface finish making it nearly 100% saltwater corrosion resistant. Also, after rigorous and extensive testing, the new system proves to be more durable and has a longer useful life. Here, as alwyas, Glock is working toward maintianing its standard of perfection.

1993, G19 Upgrade

Glock Model 19, 9mm Luger caliber, requires an upgrade for all pistols.

These pistols have the potential for an UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE of a cartridge with the action open.

The Glock model 19 pistol slide has a bottom protrusion, whose function is to push cartridges from the top of the magazine into the chamber. When the pistol is jammed in a double feed situation, the slide protrusion can come in contact with the primer of the jammed cartridge and cause UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE while the action is open.

2000, G26/27 Recoil spring upgrade

Glock Model 26, 9mm caliber, serial numbers DGU, DHR DKU.

Glock Model 27, .40S&W caliber, serial numbers DGD, DGV, DHS, DHT, DKV, DKW, DKX.

Mr. Don Bulver, warranty department of Glock, Inc., indicated the recoil springs produced before September 1999 may shear off on some of these pistols due to over hardness of the support tube.

Replacement springs will be distinguished by a vertical mark from the center on the front polymer portion of outer ring of the guide rod assembly, which will appear to be a mold line.

2002 Frame Upgrade â€" Rear slide rail

The GLOCK Corporation has identified a problem with a very small percentage of GLOCK pistols produced between September of 2001 and May of 2002. The specific problem that has been identified is the potential of breaking a rear frame rail in pistols manufactured during this time period. Within the specific range the breakage rate has been less than 0.0188%. So, while the actual percentage of rails reported broken is within any accepted manufacturing tolerance, it is not an acceptable situation to the GLOCK Corporation. It is also important to note that under most conditions GLOCK pistols will continue to function with three rails. A routine maintenance check after each time the pistol has been taken out and used would immediately indicate if there is a problem.

We are, therefore, concerned that a limited number of customers will not get the product we have promised them and what we have always delivered, the very best pistol on the market, in short, a GLOCK.

For these reasons, we have made the decision that in the interest of customer service, replacement frames will be offered to anyone who has a firearm in this range and decides to take advantage of this offer. The replacement frames will have identical serial numbers to our customer's original firearm except the numeral 1 will be added as a prefix. If you believe your firearm is within this range, please call 1-866-225-4098 to take advantage of the ultimate in customer service.

Nothing less than the best for our customers is acceptable to GLOCK and, as always, we will continue to work towards Perfection.

It appears that only serial numbers starting with "E", "GSSF", or "USA" (American Hero’s Commemoratives) are affected. In general, the chronological serial number set that has the prefix letters of "EKA" through "EVR" inclusive appear to be the affected Glocks, regardless of caliber. Three letters precede three numbers on a plate forward of the trigger guard on the underside of the polymer frame. However, some aberrations to this generalization have been reported by GTers. Reports are that the affected Glocks were manufactured from September 2001 to May 2002. So if you bought (or won a GSSF Glock) an "E" or "USA" series Glock in September of 2001 up until the present day, you might have an affected Glock. Unfortunately, Glock has not published a list. Hope this helps, but again, if you are responsible enough to own a gun and can read this, you are smart enough to check for yourself by calling Glock.

Shut up with logic and facts!

Next thing you'll tell me is that my beloved Smith 3rd Gens and Beretta 92/96s have had recalls too!

Stop destroying my own personal reality.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#46]
How could a shop owner legally sell a gun non roster?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I edited the title to be fair to their LEO's as they are not the only ones taking advantage of the loop hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP should change the title since this is a gunshop worker and not a LEO.

I edited the title to be fair to their LEO's as they are not the only ones taking advantage of the loop hole.

You left out Military and those with family out of state. You dont know which of the at least four "loopholes" the seller falls under.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This situation is does not involve either one of the groups of people in your title.

At least try to be a little honest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP should change the title since this is a gunshop worker and not a LEO.

This situation is does not involve either one of the groups of people in your title.

At least try to be a little honest.

Like in the media sometimes they CREATE the news rather than report it.  And many times when it is created, people accept it as the gospel, even though it is the furthest thing from the truth.  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top