Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
It cant sink fast enough.  The longer it floats, the longer it has a chance to get back into the game.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That will never happen, but that is where that whore belongs....selling herself to the highest foreign bidder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Emails will surface from somewhere, she will end up in jail before its all over.

That will never happen, but that is where that whore belongs....selling herself to the highest foreign bidder.

No, I think this time the Butcher of Benghazi is going down, and taking Slick Willie with her.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

. Meth is bad for you op
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All this shit should have been uncanned shortly before the election. I fear a wad may have been blown too early

Even if she survives all this, she will be a much weaker candidate for the general election.

. Meth is bad for you op

So you basically think HRC is completely, utterly untouchable? She could murder somebody on tv and still get elected in a landslide?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter.  The politicians don't.  They understand it's all about marketing and not about substance.  They'll have a large block of women voting for Hildebeast just because she's a woman.  They'll have the FSA and anyone planning on becoming a member of the FSA voting for her.  Deep pocket donors will fund the PR machine and the 30 second sound bites on TV.  Look where "hope and change," and feel good rhetoric got them the last two elections.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL people have been saying that since the 90's. Their boat isn't sinking. Their boat really is unsinkable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Clinton boat is sinking...

LOL people have been saying that since the 90's. Their boat isn't sinking. Their boat really is unsinkable.

Except when this happened
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hey i'll be celebrating the day the clintons go away but i doubt she is going anywhere unless the dems pit up a black gay chick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All this shit should have been uncanned shortly before the election. I fear a wad may have been blown too early

Even if she survives all this, she will be a much weaker candidate for the general election.

. Meth is bad for you op

Yeah, GD is convinced Hildabeast is the next POTUS. Quit pissing on the dream.

Hey i'll be celebrating the day the clintons go away but i doubt she is going anywhere unless the dems pit up a black gay chick

You think Obama wants Hillary to be the nominee?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You WANT to believe.

Sorry.

This country is long gone.  Any resemblance to a memory you have is long gone.  

The folks out there don’t give two shits about Hillay’s baggage.
View Quote

Let's just give up, then!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#8]
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys thought insider trading was bad this is way way worse.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
The New York TImes aka the Old Gray Lady has put a shot into the Clinton machine.  It isn't a death blow by any means but it is part of a larger narrative that has formed.

Frankly I think it is insurmountable at this stage.  Obama was off limits.  Very few criticisms.  Very few jokes.  Very little vetting.

Hillary is not off limits.  She is not cloaked by race.  She is at heart a hypocrite and that is something the press can not resist.  She is a harpy and a shrew and you can gild an outhouse but it doesn't change the fact it is just a shiny shitter.

Hillary is too easy to ridicule.  She cracks a joke....there it is.  The idea of her trying to crack a joke is funny.  

Now, that doesn't change the fact the Republican party has a singular ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  It is their election to lose.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The New York TImes aka the Old Gray Lady has put a shot into the Clinton machine.  It isn't a death blow by any means but it is part of a larger narrative that has formed.

Frankly I think it is insurmountable at this stage.  Obama was off limits.  Very few criticisms.  Very few jokes.  Very little vetting.

Hillary is not off limits.  She is not cloaked by race.  She is at heart a hypocrite and that is something the press can not resist.  She is a harpy and a shrew and you can gild an outhouse but it doesn't change the fact it is just a shiny shitter.

Hillary is too easy to ridicule.  She cracks a joke....there it is.  The idea of her trying to crack a joke is funny.  

Now, that doesn't change the fact the Republican party has a singular ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  It is their election to lose.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Hopefully, she will do something decent as she goes down, and take the entire Democratic Party with her into oblivion.

The cynic in me doesn't see either happening.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Hillary's campaign has no legs.

View Quote
I ha no idea she was so much taller than her daughter!

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I hate her
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  As long as the GOP establishment doesn't intentionally fuck it up.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If she doesn't get the nomination she's going to destroy the party.
View Quote

And that's a bad thing how, exactly?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
good point.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rather think that all of the dirty laundry is being aired so early that it will be forgotten and dismissed as "old news" by the primaries.  And since the American public has the attention span of a hummingbird, it will work.
good point.  

Exactly. Look how many dumbfucks are undecided until they actually vote. Nothing matters to these people until the end of October.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#19]
The word is, she will change tp the Republican party and they will all vote for her.  Because of the R
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Castro is your Obama candidate... Just wait!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If Hillary sinks, some other POS will quickly fill her power void. Think Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar or Cuomo... or someone relatively unknown like Obama.
View Quote

Debbie Wasserman-schultz............
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Expect an appearance on Ellen or Rachel Ray in the near future, that should get the poll numbers moving in the right direction again.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The word is, she will change tp the Republican party and they will all vote for her.  Because of the R
View Quote

LOL, you will even use a Hillary thread to attack Republicans.  Surprise surprise.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#24]
...but I'm not wrong.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is indeed.  In 2008 the Dems could've run an otter in a top hat and won.  In 2012 the Republicans would've needed a really good argument to win and they couldn't get it together.  Now all the R's have to do is not come in like a pack of howling chimpanzee jackasses and we can win it and keep the congress too, then we can burn the bitch down for eight years.

So y'all act normal, hear?  
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh.. What difference does it make?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:22:34 PM EDT
[#27]
We should only be so lucky...
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Maybe in you shithole of an area. America is going strong in many red areas of the us
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You WANT to believe.

Sorry.

Maybe in you shithole of an area. America is going strong in many red areas of the us

Keep clinging to that.........the nut jobs are only in Cali dogma....... if it helps you sleep at night.  The facts remain......this country is infected beyond recovery.

Pull your head out of the sand and take a good look around.......I don’t care where you are at.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You WANT to believe.

Sorry.

Enjoy your family, enjoy life, have a good meal, do things you enjoy.......while keeping your head on a swivel in order to maintain your lifestyle as long as possible.  But, don’t kid yourself........there ain’t shit we can do.  How long will it take before the SHTF ?  Who knows........could be a generation or two......but this country is dead.

I am really amused by the folks that somehow think the American electorate is going to somehow wise-up.  For God’s sake !  The Dems are rolling in 60million new immigrants......just under Obungo’s watch.  60 MILLION !  Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Meh, she has 2 billion plus. That's enough to convince the average voter she's Tinkerbell.

Unless someone can find something concrete to pin on her, and that's harder than hitting the moving duckies with a carnival .22.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Dont kid yourself
View Quote
This...all the lefties I know would vote for her if she got busted and convicted for treason.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#32]
The Chinese are buying up everything in America, the illegals are moving in by the hundreds of thousands every year and even Hillary & Co. is selling off all of our uranium and giving it to the enemy. It seems everyone in power is lining their pockets right now before it all comes apart. Everyone in Washington is crooked they are ALL in on it don't kid yourself...
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If Hillary sinks, some other POS will quickly fill her power void. Think Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar or Cuomo... or someone relatively unknown like Obama.
View Quote

Julian Castro
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Keep clinging to that.........the nut jobs are only in Cali dogma....... if it helps you sleep at night. The facts remain......this country is infected beyond recovery.

Pull your head out of the sand and take a good look around.......I don’t care where you are at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You WANT to believe.

Sorry.

Keep clinging to that.........the nut jobs are only in Cali dogma....... if it helps you sleep at night. The facts remain......this country is infected beyond recovery.

One way or the other, there is going to be a reckoning, it ain't gonna be pretty, and I fully expect that I'll have a couple chances to get a few licks in before they take me down.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The media won't let it sink.  Mark my words.  Those trying to sink it will be painted as racists, homophobes, "right wing zealots", etc.
This scandal will pass (as per usual).  She won't be investigated.  Even if she is---spineless Republicans won't have her prosecuted or worse,
the AG that the Republicans approved won't go after her.

In essence---another free pass.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Julian Castro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Julian Castro

Not yet.  

But soon.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Most of you seem to forget that the majority of the voting population voted for obama twice.

And would gladly do so a third time if given the opportunity.

Those people do not care what she did.

The R's have to beat her because the d's damn sure wont'
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Please God:)
View Quote

This.  I am afraid she is the distraction though, to hide the real candidate and waste contributions
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

Yup.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
no...the MSM will conveniently start reporting only good things, and ignore any bad press.
View Quote

Maybe so, but even her good friends at the NY Post are starting to beat up on her now.

"...ask Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the left-leaning Sunlight Foundation, which monitors government transparency. He told The Post: “It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons.”

Liberal columnist Jonathan Chait wrote that even in a best-case scenario, the Clintons have been “disorganized and greedy.”

http://nypost.com/2015/04/27/clinton-foundation-follies-starting-to-roil-the-left/

I just love it when the left eats their own.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top