BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's all about money. They are seizing bank accounts and property on those with large scale pot farms and/or dispensaries then not filing charges on them.
WTF? Are they breaking the law or not? If they are, why aren't they going to jail?
Because they want them loose to build up a big business again so they can seize it again.
If the government wanted to stop drugs coming into this country, they would lock the border up tighter than an Amish virgin's virtue.
Drugs are big business for politicians and the government.
View Quote

This will go on until the farmers tire of it, then they will start going after the thieves families.  I predict government will have a hard time finding willing participants after that happens a few times.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It is not the business of government to protect people from the negative effects of their choices.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the hard drugs have no redeeming qualities. I love me some freedom, but see absolutely zero chance of any positive benefit coming from crack rocks being sold next to the snickers bars in the Walmart check out line.

I also question the notion of "no negative effects". Yeah, ok, you're not robbing mini marts to get your next fix....that doesn't mean there are no negative effects. Turning people into compliant sheeple could certainly be done with the right kind of drugs, for example. Mellow dissent the **** out and Big Government has nothing to worry about. It's alllll goooood maaaaan.

It is not the business of government to protect people from the negative effects of their choices.

Now if we could only get the government to follow that................
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No one because you haven't done them yet. Just put that poison in your body and you have no control over your actions. When do you injure yourself or someone else, you'll probably be quick to blame the drugs, and you'll be right. You'd have problems you'd never have had in the first place if you just avoided them.

I don't see the obsession with getting high. Is life that boring and uninteresting that you need to try to escape it and create a new reality for yourself? Why not put your emotions and energy into creating a real reality that exists rather than a temporary one in your head.

Drugs are for the weak and mindless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.

Hypothetically, say I purchase psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores (which are legal to buy, sell and possess in 47 states), then cultivate and grow (which now makes it illegal), take two weeks off from work, at the beginning of the second week, have a nice trip in the comfort of my own home (usually 6-10hrs) and allow for a full come down and return to work a week later......

tell me, who have I victimized?

No one because you haven't done them yet. Just put that poison in your body and you have no control over your actions. When do you injure yourself or someone else, you'll probably be quick to blame the drugs, and you'll be right. You'd have problems you'd never have had in the first place if you just avoided them.

I don't see the obsession with getting high. Is life that boring and uninteresting that you need to try to escape it and create a new reality for yourself? Why not put your emotions and energy into creating a real reality that exists rather than a temporary one in your head.

You are quite possibly the most naive poster here. That's quite an accomplishment! Are you really young, or just really sheltered?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
the hard drugs have no redeeming qualities. I love me some freedom, but see absolutely zero chance of any positive benefit coming from crack rocks being sold next to the snickers bars in the Walmart check out line.

I also question the notion of "no negative effects". Yeah, ok, you're not robbing mini marts to get your next fix....that doesn't mean there are no negative effects. Turning people into compliant sheeple could certainly be done with the right kind of drugs, for example. Mellow dissent the **** out and Big Government has nothing to worry about. It's alllll goooood maaaaan.
View Quote

What are the positive effects of that snickers bar you mentioned? What do you think kills more Americans, obesity or crack rocks?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:07:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bullshit emotional non-argument is a non-argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its all about money and control/power..always has been...

I disagree....

Look into the eyes of a father that just found out his teenage son is addicted to heroin and you will change your mind.

Weed and alcohol aren't that far apart but if you want to stop the fight against the harder stuff you need to see the reality of it.

Bullshit emotional non-argument is a non-argument.

I like it when the prohibitionists cite sob stories and don't realize the fact that they happened regardless of spending billions of dollars per year "fighting" drugs.  How, exactly, did this teenage son become addicted to heroin? And how did the billions spent, and freedoms eroded in the name of "fighting" this scourge, help one bit, beside also give this teenager a chance at going to prison?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:34:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm sure he feels they didn't go far enough.   Like by randomly shooting every 10th American in the head or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We never truly put effort into stopping drugs.  We did limited targeting of end users and middle men.

If you want to solve the drug issue, poison the drug supply and notify the public in advance that it is poisoned, so don't use drugs and you won't die.  If you choose to use drugs, your choice and your results.

Solved.  

Our govt did this during prohibition by poising moonshine with methanol.  The end result was thousands of dead/blinded Americans and alcohol prohibition still failed.

I'm sure he feels they didn't go far enough.   Like by randomly shooting every 10th American in the head or something.
I'm sure he was just talking out of his ass trying to piss people off as always.  I doubt he knew they did that shit during prohibition.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Look into the eyes of a father that just found out his teenage son is addicted to heroin and you will change your mind.

View Quote

I have looked into the eyes of many people whose loved one had just committed suicide or been murdered with a firearm.

Should I support the war on guns?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:21:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I doubt he knew they did that shit during prohibition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He knows. It's been pointed out to him repeatedly when he suggests wholesale murder as a solution.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:45:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've seen people with drug problems. I still want to end the war against all drugs, even "hard" drugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree....

Look into the eyes of a father that just found out his son is addicted to heroin and you will change your mind.

Weed and alcohol aren't that far apart but if you want to stop the fight against the harder stuff you need to see the reality of it.

I've seen people with drug problems. I still want to end the war against all drugs, even "hard" drugs.

I'm assuming that would include the most dangerous of them all which is alcohol.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He knows. It's been pointed out to him repeatedly when he suggests wholesale murder as a solution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is not murder when people knowingly and voluntarily ingest poison.  It is suicide.

The fact that you can't comprehend the difference shouldn't be a shocker but wow...

Read what I wrote before throwing out words like murder.  Words have meanings...not meanings you get to pick and choose.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:31:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is not murder when people knowingly and voluntarily ingest poison.  It is suicide.

The fact that you can't comprehend the difference shouldn't be a shocker but wow...

Read what I wrote before throwing out words like murder.  Words have meanings...not meanings you get to pick and choose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if I poison a certain number of bottles of aspirin, and someone dies as a result, it isn't murder so long as I tell people I did so?  It's their fault?   Is that how you're trying to rationalize this particular type of large scale intentional death?

The sad thing is, I think you might actually believe that's reasonable.   You're not even trolling, are you?

Shit, in the last century people clamored for a government big enough and powerful enough to make sure the food and drugs WEREN'T poisoned.   But now?   Now we need government to poison those things for our own good, don't we?   So we make the right choices.

You disgust me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You are quite possibly the most naive poster here. That's quite an accomplishment! Are you really young, or just really sheltered?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.

Hypothetically, say I purchase psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores (which are legal to buy, sell and possess in 47 states), then cultivate and grow (which now makes it illegal), take two weeks off from work, at the beginning of the second week, have a nice trip in the comfort of my own home (usually 6-10hrs) and allow for a full come down and return to work a week later......

tell me, who have I victimized?

You are being far too nice to him!

You probably have the greatest restraint out of any member here.

Have you worked with children with down syndrome? It shows! Your a very caring individual, especially when it comes to the "special" ones around here.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned the dope users would have done it to themselves. Who the hell would smoke something when you don't even know what's in it. It has no label. Part of the reason they're stupid in the first place, then the dope makes them even dumber.

Would you pick up something off the ground and just eat it not knowing where it came from? No? Then why would you smoke it. I rest my case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you ask me we didn't try hard enough. Dope is stronger and more popular than ever. Too bad the government doesn't poison batches as it comes in from Colombia so as to kill off all the dopers in one swift swoop. I guarantee our country's drug problem would disappear over night and its productivity would skyrocket. Screw the dopers.

Fuck yeah. US Government should totally murder civilians who break laws without trial! Freeedoommmmm!!!

As far as I'm concerned the dope users would have done it to themselves. Who the hell would smoke something when you don't even know what's in it. It has no label. Part of the reason they're stupid in the first place, then the dope makes them even dumber.

Would you pick up something off the ground and just eat it not knowing where it came from? No? Then why would you smoke it. I rest my case.
Except they would not have done it to themselves, they would have been intentionally poisoned.  That's illegal as shit, doesn't matter what you put it in.  It's also wrong as shit.

Your argument basically boils down to "drugs are bad, m'kay," but intentionally poisoning people is good.

For being as anti-drug, some of you guys sound like you're tripping bawls.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The moment you choose drugs is the moment you choose death over life anyway. Someone stupid enough to put drugs in their body should be man enough to accept whatever happens to them as a result. Choices have consequences despite what liberals believe....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh good, the conservatives who want the government to randomly murder people have arrived.

The moment you choose drugs is the moment you choose death over life anyway. Someone stupid enough to put drugs in their body should be man enough to accept whatever happens to them as a result. Choices have consequences despite what liberals believe....

This has to be a troll.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly we never really tried to win the war on drugs like we never really tried to secure the southern border just halfass enforcement on both fronts to make it look like it to the public.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

FPNI

I don't think .gov should prevent a person from putting any substance in their body. Individual freedoms and all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

I don't think .gov should prevent a person from putting any substance in their body. Individual freedoms and all

If you can guarantee they will not cause harm to anyone else and have the financial ability to pay all their medical bills for conditions those substances may cause to their body then sure.

I am all for individual freedoms as long as someone else does not have to pay the price for them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you can guarantee they will not cause harm to anyone else and have the financial ability to pay all their medical bills for conditions those substances may cause to their body then sure.

I am all for individual freedoms as long as someone else does not have to pay the price for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

Just for consistency's sake I presume you carry that on to alcohol, tobacco, fatty foods, and salt intake.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone that thinks the D9 comment was a heat of the moment, out of context statement should read this to get an idea of how the inside of a subset of our sheepdogs' minds work.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

So alcohol should be illegal for everyone, and tobacco should be illegal for anyone who doesn't have medical insurance. Good plan.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

sorry, been coming off heroine and sniffing paint the last 2 days. still kinda itchy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
heres a thought... don't post a FUCK YOU response in big bold letters..... that is always a guaranteed time out and always has been.

if you'd like me to go back and begin auditing posts i can start with yours.

Hey..lighten up fred..are you out of beer or something?

sorry, been coming off heroine and sniffing paint the last 2 days. still kinda itchy.

If coming off of a strong female protagonist is making you itchy you may have crabs.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Anyone that thinks the D9 comment was a heat of the moment, out of context statement should read this to get an idea of how the inside of a subset of our sheepdogs' minds work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's only 2 or 3 people on this website I have no desire to ever meet in person or have a goddamn thing to do with.  He is one of them.

Seriously advocating that the government wage war on "druggies" by randomly poisoning drugs and then releasing them into the public is creepy as fuck.   I don't want to know someone who would do that.  

The really creepy thing is, I'm pretty sure he works for the government.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It would not cost any more to actually fight it.  It would take willpower to go to the source, kill/capture the producers, sink the transports, and punish the distribution network in the US harshly via prison work farms that are self supporting.  

We forcus on end users which is retarded.  It makes the proposition expensive and unwinable but it sells well to those who lack the stomach to solve it completely.  "community" policing is a giant ball of fail...but the public loves it without even being able to define it.  Marketing and sales...it drives politics and politics drive enforcement.  

Another example of low information voters driving the train.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We never truly put effort into stopping drugs.  We did limited targeting of end users and middle men.

If you want to solve the drug issue, poison the drug supply and notify the public in advance that it is poisoned, so don't use drugs and you won't die.  If you choose to use drugs, your choice and your results.

Solved.  

What would it cost for us to really try and stop drugs? cause we have spent a few boatloads of dinero trying to do something called WAR ON DRUGS...not to mention the total smack down our rights took in the process....

It would not cost any more to actually fight it.  It would take willpower to go to the source, kill/capture the producers, sink the transports, and punish the distribution network in the US harshly via prison work farms that are self supporting.  

We forcus on end users which is retarded.  It makes the proposition expensive and unwinable but it sells well to those who lack the stomach to solve it completely.  "community" policing is a giant ball of fail...but the public loves it without even being able to define it.  Marketing and sales...it drives politics and politics drive enforcement.  

Another example of low information voters driving the train.  

You work for the very people who benefit from the drugs proliferation.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if someone poisons a small portion of the apple supply in this country, and advertises that they have done so, they couldn't be charged with murder, because the people knowingly ingested an apple which may have been poisoned?  Since you claim it suicide, no charges at all?

How about poisoning the donut supply?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

I assume you want the same restrictions put on consumption of alcohol, red meat, processed sugar, et c. et c.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's only 2 or 3 people on this website I have no desire to ever meet in person or have a goddamn thing to do with.  He is one of them.

Seriously advocating that the government wage war on "druggies" by randomly poisoning drugs and then releasing them into the public is creepy as fuck.   I don't want to know someone who would do that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've simply come to realize that people with sociopathic personalities are out there.  I remind myself of that whenever I see someone calling for mass murder as the 'solution' to a social issue.  "They simply don't care how many people die so long as drug use is stomped out"
In fact many people with sociopathic traits are drawn to govt work, law enforcement, financial work or other fields where they're in a position of power over others.

Psychologist Martha Stout – who – clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School for 25 years – estimates in her book The Sociopath Next Door that as many as 4% of the population are conscienceless sociopaths who have no empathy or affectionate feelings for humans or animals.Aug 5, 2012
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:01:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:39:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So if someone poisons a small portion of the apple supply in this country, and advertises that they have done so, they couldn't be charged with murder, because the people knowingly ingested an apple which may have been poisoned?  Since you claim it suicide, no charges at all?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because apples are = to cocaine.

Seriously...that is your argument.

You want to eradicate 99% of property crime, the majority of assaults, robbery, and theft?  Allow the druggies to self-select out of the population.  Their poor choices in life lead to decades of victimizing the public through theft, assaults, DWIs, and so on.  Many have 30+ arrests and convictions for crimes to fund their drug use.  They can not function in normal society.  They are parasites.  

You want to keep giving the parasites more hosts to feed on.  I want to allow the parasites to either self correct or opt out.  Their choice.  The current solution of tollerating parasites is eventually going to kill the host.  Parasites breed...
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:41:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.html

I supposed it would be ok to load ammunition to purposely explode guns since guns are bad evil things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.html

Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people.

I supposed it would be ok to load ammunition to purposely explode guns since guns are bad evil things.

You mean like Operation Eldest Son?  There are books about it.  Study your history and you can read all about how it worked.

The operation that GD loves when it is blowing up AKs and whatnot?  

It has already been done.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You mean like Operation Eldest Son?  There are books about it.  Study your history and you can read all about how it worked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people.

In war.
Against our enemies.

Or is that how you view "citizens?"
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You want to eradicate 99% of property crime, the majority of assaults, robbery, and theft?  Allow the druggies to self-select out of the population.  Their poor choices in life lead to decades of victimizing the public through theft, assaults, DWIs, and so on.  Many have 30+ arrests and convictions for crimes to fund their drug use.  They can not function in normal society.  They are parasites.  

You want to keep giving the parasites more hosts to feed on.  I want to allow the parasites to either self correct or opt out.  Their choice.  The current solution of tollerating parasites is eventually going to kill the host.  Parasites breed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you draw the line on murdering citizens as parasites?

Poison tattoo ink?  Cigarettes?  Fatty Food? Red Meat? Alcohol?

All of these cause a burden on society.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
In war.

Against our enemies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In war.

Against our enemies.

Nuking a couple of cities has already been done, so I guess that's still on the table.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:42:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Nuking a couple of cities has already been done, so I guess that's still on the table.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In war.
Against our enemies.

Can we pick the cities?

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
How many social safety nets did china have?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No one else has mentioned what opium did to China.  Shocking, I say but then again history is bunk.

How many social safety nets did china have?
Very few.  Which is why Japan ran roughshod over them in he 1930s.  China had been economically stagnant since fighting opium addiction.  

Where would we be had we not instituted a controlled substances policy?  
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In war.
Against our enemies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In war.
Against our enemies.

No, all people born here are angels that must be treated like they are immune from consequences.  We can both go to rediculous absurd extremes if you wish.  

Nobody was advocating such.  Firearms are legal and a constitutional right.  Using cocaine is not.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
the war on drugs simply can't be won.

NO amount of interdiction, no amount of treatment will remove the drive some people have to get high. those who want to do so will continue to do so even if it means snorting rat poison or shooting up with clorox.

jail time typically means nothing to them other than making it harder to get high. We already have laws on the books to cover things like robbery and assault. state of mind due to intoxication shouldn't matter <unless some proven underlying medical condition is found>.

the "forfeiture laws" need to be done away with. They are now not much more than a money grab to allow agencies to fund themselves. MY local PD had a DEA slot and funded the entire department off one officers seizures through the task force. It got bad enough i literally argued with my chief at the time about not trying to seize a families house because the teenage son had been caught selling pills out of their garage several times. we had 4 officers and a population of 1200 people. Or officer on the task force work with them all over the county and brought in well over 200k per year of money and property to the department.

Humans have been getting high since OG first drank fermented dinosaur piss and got a buzz. Bad people with a determination to commit crimes to get high will continue to do so no matter what. There will ALWAYS be someone willing to take the risk to feed them.

Take the profit away and the supply will die. Tax the shit out of it and let them use that to pay for their increased medical costs. <just like alcohol and cigs>. This will seriously reduce the criminal market, make it affordable for the idiots that "need" it, and ensure a safer supply.

It is not the duty of government to prevent someone from making bad choices and ruining their lives. It is not the governments business what some moron decides to do to his body.  Until they cross the line of infringing on another persons rights more power to them. When they do i am sure one of the millions of laws on the books will apply to them. The gov really is out of control on asset siezure.
View Quote

But then the result will be a person can buy as much crack, heroin and meth as they want.

Not so sure that is a good thing for our society.

Marijuana..........ok, but the hard stuff........not so sure about that.

IIRC, it didn't work out good in Singapore or the Netherlands.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No, all people born here are angels that must be treated like they are immune from consequences.  We can both go to rediculous absurd extremes if you wish.  

Nobody was advocating such.  Firearms are legal and a constitutional right.  Using cocaine is not.
View Quote

The right to not be killed by the government without due process is also a constitutional right but you seem to be happy to ignore that.

You need to understand that your "kill all the dopers" vision is psychopathological and would result a genocide that would end up with your "don't wake sleeping giants" dream.  Although I'm sure that's a consequence you feel like you should be immune from.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
But then the result will be a person can buy as much crack, heroin and meth as they want.

Not so sure that is a good thing for our society.

Marijuana..........ok, but the hard stuff........not so sure about that.

IIRC, it didn't work out good in Singapore or the Netherlands.
View Quote

Can we keep hard drugs out of maximum security prisons?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Slippery slope argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you to define what I can do to my body?

What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.

Slippery slope argument.

Using his argument, premarital sex needs to be legislated.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you put in your body has consequences for society whether you like it or not. There is no such thing as a victimless crime. Try again.

Slippery slope argument.

Ah, smoking is not good for you, and it's been deemed that anything not good for you is bad; hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat, bad language, chocolate, gasoline, uneducational toys and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal, but then again so is pregnancy if you don't have a license.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ah, smoking is not good for you, and it's been deemed that anything not good for you is bad; hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat, bad language, chocolate, gasoline, uneducational toys and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal, but then again so is pregnancy if you don't have a license.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slippery slope argument.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure thing, Dozer, whatever you say.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slippery slope argument.

There is only one solution to this problem... bubbles.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slippery slope argument.

Electric cars and no guns.

I think there are many that want that future for us...............

ETA-The future will be a combination of Demolition Man,Brazil,and 1984......
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you really think that my skepticism towards legalizing hard drugs means I want the 2A repealed?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

ETA-The future will be a combination of Demolition Man,Brazil,and 1984......
View Quote

Don't forget Idiocracy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Have not read all the pages so sorry if this is a dupe of other responses. I think it has been quite successful; look at the additional control the .gov has now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Do you really think that my skepticism towards legalizing hard drugs means I want the 2A repealed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you misquoted.

I was referring to the movie "Demolition Man" that the quote was from.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think you misquoted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you misquoted.

Oh..............sorry.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top